User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:23   #1
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point
is this guy a dick or what!!!!!!

the round is about to end up i dont give a **** ill just take down the last gal of ****ers that have been pissing me off for loong time
------------------------------------
and i hope you understand i know whos put us up for ret, so your galaxy will get it too. oh and so what if you lose roids? steal ships that shoot fr.
you dont understand i have 2mil value i have 500 pirates but he keeps 3 waveing untill i have no shoot ships ZIKS DONT HAVE ANTI FR THAT SHOOTS i will capture the ships but i will loss roids i am sorry if that guy does not recall alliance third target gal will be **:** sorry but we cant retal him as the value is too low we retal to the gal i hope you understand
build some anti fr, then he con't attack. do what you need to do, but just rember we all have allaince and we can all target anyone we want, and i for one will make sure we hit your galaxy.
player in your gal keeps attacking me all the time with 3 fleet 225 sabre attacks as hi is too small for 80% of our alliance players to retal the roids / score /value will be taken from your galaxy
**/**/11 Aint no Xan 225 Attack 8
You make that incoming recall or tonight this gal will be our Alliance attack target sorry for this but third time hi does that retal must be done

now please tell me, if someone keeps sending fr at you and you want to kill them would you not steal ships to kill them?
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:27   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: is this guy a dick or what!!!!!!

yes you would build ships that can steal them
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:29   #3
Rust
--==SaX==--

he's saying he as pirates and steals the ships after they take the roids but he's crying about it, wow what a man
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:38   #4
Johny JazzŠ
ferny

Johny JazzŠ can only hope to improve

Oh, you can use "dick" but I can't say "willy"?!?!

*booo* *hissss*
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:49   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

hehe Rust dont worry about it matey, we'l take the incs
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 01:51   #6
Rust
--==SaX==--

not worryed mate just saying the guy needs to stop crieing like a baby
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 02:13   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Enjoy denizens of PD, for it was not mine to look after.
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 09:29   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure whether to read those logs top to bottom or bottom to top.

They make little sense either way
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 11:43   #9
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Amusing read, well done

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 22:35   #10
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

so retal is on, then you need an alliance meeting . getting to the point...

1st wave - fake attack
2nd wave - get them roids
3rd wave - fake attack
4th wave - get them roids
5th wave... what: we dont have that many fleets??

k, then make it
1st wave - get them roids
2nd wave ... we ran out of fleets yet??

ok, well, but we´ll retal anyway...
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote