User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 15:21   #1
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough
Cool [APA] Recruiting in R14

If your reading this then chances are your looking for an alliance to join, so the question is Why APA?

Time to update the alliance recruitment thread again, so first thing to say, [APA] isnt like most alliances. We are quickly developing a reputation of being a friendly, fun and skillful tactical alliance. Although we take the game seriously and are aiming higher every round, (!00% so far, although weve only been around 1 1/2 rounds...), we have developed a friendly community of great people from all over the world, and we have fun. Were not all about being #1, but we have other things on our minds like having fun, even though we stil take the game seriously. I believe that we have a great balance between the two. All we need now are more fun, more active and more skillfull players.

In R12, a new alliance ([APA]) joined the scene, with three inital members. Within four weeks it was a top 25 alliance, and was 17th not long after. We werent just a mix of other alliances, a disbanded alliance retunring or even a team from another game, we were a true NEW alliance.

However, we finished 18th, which was very respectable and have gained powerful friends, brilliant core members, a friendly and fun (though sometimes just daft) community through irc), a fantastic website with lots of useful features, a busy Alliance Forum (as well as the one hosted in game). We also have well thought out procedures for every situation, to make sure we can sort out any problem easily, including def / attk procedures, scanning, covert oppers, recruiting etc.

In R13 we finished 14th, quite respectably and plan to be even higher next round, making more of an impact into the game as we gain experience.

We arent a merger of two past alliances that were breaking up. Were not a past battlegroup. We started from scratch in r12 and we still have lots of room for achieving higher positions and scores. Why not give us a try?

Why should u join?? Well....

1. All of our members will be included in attacks and defence when they want to.
We will not discriminate to the smaller fleets if u wanna join in too, unlike some
alliances
2. You can be involved in the challenge of taking a new alliance (started R12) into a
force to be reckoned with in the future
3. Were friendly and supportive and there is always someone online to speak to.
4. Were not discriminative against nationality, experience or paid / free accounts, all we
ask for is activity and that you cooperate when you can.
5. Were also offering places of authority to members who remain active and helpful, as
this is a relatively new alliance, it will be easier to move through the ranks with us
than with the biggest alliances, without the diadvantage of an unactive alliance, even
tho we are new we are active so can normally give defence if needed.
6. We have a great defence and attack system and we are getting
faster and better at responding as our alliance grows.
7. We have finished the website, which is extremely helpful, informative and fun for all
members and non members alike. This site will include forums (so others can see them
not just the members), a scoring system for a bit of friendly competition, def / attks sytesms, arbiter, news and of course random daft junk we collect for entertainment between ticks!
8. Our website is sorted with all the features youd expect, our members are friendly but competitive in-game, we have jobs for everyone that wants to help out and we are definately going to be a strong alliance this round as we are much better prepared than last round, in which we still finished 18th (first round remember ). So we should be able to offer everything that a player would want from a PA alliance.

How were we formed?
We were formed by a gal including three sweedish friends who just decided to start an
alliance, so did. They had the determination to do well and recruited others with the same
beliefs. We recruited and recruited and recruited and have done everthing we can to make
our members happy. Now, after less than a round (we started a few days into this round) we
are 17th in the ranks with 90+ members and a decent core membership, which we were told
will be the foundation of an alliance and will lead us into R13.

Whats our aims for R13 and beyond?
Next round we aim to improve on this round and take our core members and any new recruits
into the game with a full start from tick 1, private gals with other alliances, full organisation
and a fully functioning PHP website and alliance structure.

We aim to have a much higher Avg. Score than this round, as we did start late but this hasnt
restricted us from reaching a top 20position and holding it. We will do ANYTHING for our new
members and old alike and try to make sure the game remains fun but we succeed as a team and individually.

So what are the requirements of joining [APA]?

Well...

Firstly we require irc activity, so all applicants must speak to an op in #[apa] before
joining as a member

Secondly, we need a positive attitude and a friendly nature in our channels.

Last but not least, we need people who work for the alliance, not jus request defence all the
time but give some when possible and join in on the attacks...

We dont require masses of experience, jus the determination to learn and a strategic mind.

One we always get asked...
Q. What does APA stand for?

A. It doesn't. Its sweedish (possibly norwegian too) for monkey!

So if you wanna join a fun, friendly co-operative alliance, or want to be involved in the challenge of building an alliance through the ranks, join #[apa] on irc!! or reply to me by clicking on the reply button!

Cheers - Dude and co.

P.S. If you have any questions, come and join us in #[apa] using the irc.netgamers.org sever and we'll be glad to help!

Last edited by higginz; 19 Jun 2005 at 17:23. Reason: updating for r14
higginz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 06:17   #2
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Re: [APA] Recruiting in R13

damn good thread...good luck to you

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 13:15   #3
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Nice thread! Good luck next round guys, though i fail to see how you'll be strong strong with freebies in unless you can get them to upgrade Though, good luck

edit: it might just be me missing it, but what's the url for your webbie?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 12:45   #4
higginz
||Dude||

Im not sure how next round will work, but if its becoming too much of a problem for freebies, they wont want to be in APA, because they wouldnt be able to join in on attacks and without a full account, once u get to 200roids, its a bit lame anyway, so most ppl will have to pay. If however, some ppl dont want to pay, or cant, then they will have to help out more with defence in APA, due to our scoring system, if they dont help out somehow, they could have problems getting defence n help back.

So either way, our members will benefit from each other, if they dont pay, theyll have to work harder thats all.
We will have spare credits for LOYAL members who are having problems paying for whatever reason, so most people will be upgraded someway. Until we have 100 active, upgraded members i would rather have 50 and 10 active members who havent paid, but we'll have to see what happens.

ah, the website... shouldnt it be secret tho arbondigo?

Any questions just join #[apa]

By the way, we have around 50 registered members at the moment who will be strong active, (or we beat with sticks...) so more places are available through the interview process and then either a vouch or recruit trial basis, all it takes is us to be able to trust you and know that your ok!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:26   #5
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

GL apa. May the roids be with you
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:25   #6
Icewar
Destiny

Icewar can only hope to improve

Really nice thread. We wish you a good R13.

Ice
HC =IRON=

Round 11 Bruderschaft (421)
Round 12 ARS - BC (376)
Round 13 IRON - HC /ToT(131)
Round 14 Reunion - xVx (112)
Round 15 xVx (183)
Round 16 xVx (212)
Round 17 xVx (149)
Round 18 xvx (211)
Round 19 VsN (73)
Round 20 VsN - DC (112)
Round 21 Wolfpack (66)
Round 22 ToT (158)
Round 23 Destiny (100)
Icewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:44   #7
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by higginz

ah, the website... shouldnt it be secret tho arbondigo?

Quote:
7. We have finished the website, which is extremely helpful, informative and fun for all
members and non members alike. This site will include forums (so others can see them
not just the members)
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 20:53   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

all the best APA...you guys are pretty cool

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:00   #9
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Hope to see you rise higher this round! The best of luck to all of you
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:05   #10
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

on behalf of F-Crew, good luck guys

hells

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 15:20   #11
higginz
||Dude||

thank guys
gl to u lot too

arbondigo, we have a site but its being transferred at the moment, and basically the domain name is secret from other allies!

New recruits are always welcome, #[apa] if u may be interested, theres room to raise through the ranks and get everything youd want from an alliance so come n say hi even if ur just looking!
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 21:39   #12
higginz
||Dude||

lol, madman, get ur facts right,

me and champ did the site, although he did the php side, and basically he was hosting it. He then left withough warning because me and a cpl others had probs over xmas, taking the site with him. Fairly tho, he sent me a copy, but i did already have it in the end, this site is back up and is being tested and updated by the apa guys

id appreciate it if u didnt start causin trbl in our thread, as weve done nothin to u, especially when ur facts are wrong
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 21:45   #13
madman2k30III

madman2k30III can only hope to improve

i have deleted tmy message im sorry but i was getting slagged out on irc so i got revenge best way i could think of! lets stop and work together on taking the top 3 alliances down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[F-Crew]
You know when you've been [FC]ucked

madman2k30III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 13:30   #14
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

yeye join APA they a nice bunch.. there were 2 of them in my speedround gal an both finished top 50 i think so they must be pr0. friendly pair as well.. go join them ! coz dude and fally >

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 20:02   #15
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

Always a pleasure Lukey

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin
Fal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 20:21   #16
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

[APA] has my respect
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 23:50   #17
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

mine also, it helps to have friendly members, main reason i signed up 2 f-crew, and ive had encounters with APA and they are always polite and helpful
id recomend them to ne1

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 22:46   #18
higginz
||Dude||

cheers guys ofc we love u too, lukey, fcrew etc
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 00:43   #19
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

Good effort Dude, Thanks for all the support from all the other alliance members!
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 00:51   #20
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Once again dude you have sohwn your cunning skills as a linguist, or the love of hearing your own voice!!! either way u can decide .

nicely done.
Bodders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:49   #21
Champ_nr1
Pirates HC

Champ_nr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lol, madman, get ur facts right,

me and champ did the site, although he did the php side, and basically he was hosting it. He then left withough warning because me and a cpl others had probs over xmas, taking the site with him. Fairly tho, he sent me a copy, but i did already have it in the end, this site is back up and is being tested and updated by the apa guys

id appreciate it if u didnt start causin trbl in our thread, as weve done nothin to u, especially when ur facts are wrong
Well wasent exact without a warning but nopoint to discuss that here anyway. And when ppl dont tell me shit i need to know etc, things just dident work out. But GL in R13.
R10 - Wolfpack
R10.5 - Dident play
R11 - Dident paly
R12 - ApA - (HC?)
SR1 - Wolfpack - Rank 35th
SR2 - Pirates (Semiplayed) - Rank 150ish
SR3 - Pirates - Dident play
R13 - Pirates - HC?
-----------------------------------------------------------
A new power is rising, its victory is at hand!!
Champ_nr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 12:47   #22
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Very well wrote thread. I wish you good luck

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:07   #23
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

[apa] are fluffy people - specially Princess and Starlett

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:52   #24
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

they got two girls as members?

why isn't that listed as point 9 on the "Why should u join?? Well...." list

good luck, btw
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 10:11   #25
Princessa
PA nOOb

Princessa will become famous soon enoughPrincessa will become famous soon enough

Very nice written, Higginz.

[APA] people are so nice and helpful i can garantee!!

Btw there are 3 girls not 2 hehe

Last edited by Princessa; 4 Mar 2005 at 15:27.
Princessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 20:43   #26
Think
Yeah I hear you

Think is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe just gotta love those swedes for coming up with such original names
Anyway good luck to you in R13
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 16:39   #27
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Good luck APA, had fun fighting you last round. :-)

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 20:18   #28
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

good luck APA, ill annoy u as much ass possible on IRC but then i already do
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 19:13   #29
higginz
||Dude||

We are still open, and will stay open for recruitment in R13, just ask an op in #[apa] as usual, though we do require an interview and either 2 vouches, or a trial period as recruits, but dont worry, even as a recruit u will get all of the bonuses of bein [APA] u just cant see all the coords
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 20:26   #30
arbondigo

Do you not think showing your members your co-ords is a security risk?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:48   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
Do you not think showing your members your co-ords is a security risk?
Yes stick with the galaxy showings not the planet showings as thats very dangerous.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:04   #32
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

nice one dude! we wont let you down
tombcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:13   #33
higginz
||Dude||

members dont have planet coords, only gal coords, recruits have nothin, sorry didnt mean it to sound like u dont get all the coords, but u no what i mean now
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 13:21   #34
Princessa
PA nOOb

Princessa will become famous soon enoughPrincessa will become famous soon enough

come on guys let's join [APA], nicest people i've ever met in here! [APA] Rocks!
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:29   #35
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

[APA] deserves all the respect they can get they are the friendliest ppl ever while at the same time they are all business, make no mistake.

in otherwords join [APA]!!!!!
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 21:20   #36
Spurs
[APA]

Spurs is an unknown quantity at this point

I have previously been in many big time alliances which have always aimed for the number 1 spot. And at the end of round 12 i decided to come back to PA after a while out, and i found myself in the situation where i would need a alliance. My options were open with a few contacts and could of got into one of the bigger alliances but i decided to start with a newly formed alliance and hoped they would grow. After researching many alliances that were recently formed i decided to join APA, even though at that time there wasnt many people in their channel. However i was suprised to find how quickly the alliance grew and how much effort some of the HC's and members put into the alliance and made a step towards becoming a alliance worth reckoning with. Throughout the speedgames APA showed they could fight and defend but i was also impressed with the general community. Ive been in alliance where there have been 40+ people in the private channel at any time of the day yet know one would talk for hours, at APA it was very differnt with a large proportion of the alliance having fun and chatting away. And i think most people would agree with me in saying APA has one of the best communities around. So i put it to you, Why join a alliance that is militaristic and just uses its members to get the top score in the universe. When you can join a alliance such as APA which is well structured and can also have a laugh. We are on the way up and i hope some of you will be able to join us.
Spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 13:50   #37
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck guys and keep us on our toes :P

G.O.A.T

Btw I would advise anyone to check [APA] out they really are great people
fizzyxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 22:55   #38
Spurs
[APA]

Spurs is an unknown quantity at this point

We are currently ranked 17th Guys and we are on the way up. So please if you need an alliance or are just looking for a laugh join #[apa] . And free the monkies

Last edited by Spurs; 20 Apr 2005 at 23:03.
Spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:44   #39
higginz
||Dude||

As i promised, were now 14th and still growing, remember that this time last round we were about 40th, and finished 18th. We have a great balance between fun and experience and skill. Were active and have very successful attacks / defence / scans and can help even the n00biest nub become a good player in pa. As we play this game for longer, our alliance gets stronger, and being a fun and fair alliance too, were in high demand!

Come on guys, lets make it 13th
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 21:32   #40
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

oi in need of some more members?

then some apa hc pm me.
youre the hc i like
Unread 11 May 2005, 11:08   #41
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

Recruitment now open again, we have cleared out the inactives and are now looking for active players with good scores and experiance to offer the alliance.

Join #[apa] and pm an op for a recruitment interview!
Unread 30 May 2005, 20:53   #42
Avenged
Available

Invites to [APA] for round 14 will be anounced shortly on our webbie.
Unread 30 May 2005, 20:59   #43
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

blimey doing invites now, selective :P

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:59   #44
Bodders

Not selective.

Just a few people that the higher powers would like to make a request for certain players to join [APA]
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:08   #45
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
Not selective.

Just a few people that the higher powers would like to make a request for certain players to join [APA]

There better be one heading my way, with Keg and hells having accepted hc roles with F-Crew next round I need some channels to idle in that they arent present
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:06   #46
Bodders

After the little fit Keg had on irc today how did you manage to persuade him into takin HC?
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:08   #47
Avenged
Available

well keg is power hungry, he probs prommised he could ban me

but on topic, we are sending invites ou t to all our existing active members and some potential PA players who have shown an intrest in the alliance.
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:12   #48
monkeyrand
From the Jungle

monkeyrand will become famous soon enoughmonkeyrand will become famous soon enough

Yeah whats the problem with wanting to keep our good players and trying to get some other good ones as well.

Hopefully everyone invited will come back and the other alliances who like to steal players won't.
monkeyrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:13   #49
Avenged
Available

who says your invited monkeyrand
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:15   #50
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged
but on topic, we are sending invites ou t to all our existing active members and some potential PA players who have shown an intrest in the alliance.
[APA]
Guess I need to start looking for new alliance then...

Last edited by notsure; 31 May 2005 at 01:18. Reason: quote correct post
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote