User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2003, 06:47   #1
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Jumpgate Probe BUG

Hi.

I've just noticed that fleets that have been preset to launch on a target, DO show up in a jumpgate probe.
Thats not a bug nor a problem, but the bug (?) is, that they show with the ETA they would need to land and not the ticks you've preset + the ETA they would need to land.

Means:
I got ETA9.
I set my fleets to launch 3+9.
That makes an 'actual' ETA of 12.

Jumpgate probe shows ETA9 on my fleet.

Is this wanted?

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 08:30   #2
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say it's more of a bug that you can set a fleet to launch then probe then cancel the fleet and it's never launched. It's kind of a loophole around only probing planets you are attacking.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 13:53   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Moving this over to the Help Desk forum. It's easier to have bug reports in one central place, rather than scattered over PD.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:27   #4
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
Re: Jumpgate Probe BUG

I don't belive it is supose to be this way I will try and pass this on you might also try mailing [email protected]
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:28   #5
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Jumpgate Probe BUG

Jesus, how anoying. I'm getting mailed by my target now before I launched. Soon everybody will be probing himself .

This is just ridiculous. whole preset launch idea goes down the toilet !!!

hAl