User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:37   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

What alliances have actually been Ptargetting asc?

And, how many waves will your big ziks get anyway?

first of all, nox as an example had a gal raid last night. Altough an Asc gal, but it was about time that gal got incs anyway ( lo inforza <3 )
Also, the ziks there hardly will get incs anyway, and if they do I bet they are smiling. BECAUSE ZIKS CANT BE FKING ROIDED!

My bet is that asc will gain shitloads on all of this, and in a few ticks will be laughing their asses off.

next round. sort the fking stats.

GL stealing shitloads of fleets, and have fun with the salvage Asc.
Well done, with getting nubs to come attack ya

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:45   #52
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
If someone actually base their actions on those info's what came out from hmm nowhere in few hours to orcasthrate attacks in few hours... makes me wonder of the avg age of people as they seem to believe anything.

Inviduals are smart.. masses aren't.
Not quite sure what your trying to say here, but it seems taking advantage of the 'political climate' is hardly an act of idiocy?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:49   #53
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
My bet is that asc will gain shitloads on all of this, and in a few ticks will be laughing their asses off.

I assume this is general whine about the zik stats in general, as surely you cant be suggesting that asc intended to have all these alliances attack them? If thats the case why did some of their major planets go into vac mode :\ Im sure they'll let out some productions and steal afew small ships but in general I can see no way that asc can profit from this and the idea that they orchestrated this is nothing short of lunacy.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:49   #54
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
What alliances have actually been Ptargetting asc?

And, how many waves will your big ziks get anyway?
08:31:07 <@JBG> !quote everyone so happy
08:31:08 <@Munin> <Stoom^afk> whats everyone so happy about? <qeb`away> jer got roided <JBG> jer got roided <Benneh> jer got roided
08:31:37 <@jesterina> jer has 37 fleets incoming
08:31:39 <@jesterina> over 5 waves

Good times.

Quote:
Not betting against that.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:50   #55
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh well, at least someone finally showed some "courage" and did something organized. To bad it wont affect alliance rankings at all though!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:56   #56
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Yeah, I think its a scheme developed by jester and JBG in order to make ASC win the round. They are quite devious!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 07:58   #57
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i personally would like to see how denial would react to something like this. i.e. seeing how many of their members throw up their arms and just plain quit before trying to cover anything.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:03   #58
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
i personally would like to see how denial would react to something like this. i.e. seeing how many of their members throw up their arms and just plain quit before trying to cover anything.
And seeing as they had all the same website logins as us, we all know they will be next
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:07   #59
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

So asc did who with the what where now?

Seriously though, can anyone back up these "cheating" claims with proof?
I don't have much love for Asc or their members, but ganging up on them for a fake reason is lame...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:15   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
I assume this is general whine about the zik stats in general, as surely you cant be suggesting that asc intended to have all these alliances attack them? If thats the case why did some of their major planets go into vac mode :\ Im sure they'll let out some productions and steal afew small ships but in general I can see no way that asc can profit from this and the idea that they orchestrated this is nothing short of lunacy.
I d love nub incs if I was asc zik at this point in the round.

Not looking forward to seing all the BReports of people crashing on smiling asc planets.

As an alliance overall they wont profit on it, but I also belive this will show how hard ziks are to roid, with 6 alliance banging them, they should be on like -50% or so. minimum. -they wont be-

I do not believe they orchestrated this

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:18   #61
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I read the first few posts, lolled, and then closed the page.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:19   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
I read the first few posts, lolled, replied, and then closed the page.
corrected it for u m8 <3

Quote:
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:20   #63
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

being the bad guy is infinitely more interesting than being the good anyway, it's just the shame it's on totally made up grounds as opposed to just the buck tooth sweet talkin', mother molestin', schadenfreude encouragin', alki hatin' sons of cock wieldin' bitches we are.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:29   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
being the bad guy is infinitely more interesting than being the good anyway, it's just the shame it's on totally made up grounds as opposed to just the buck tooth sweet talkin', mother molestin', schadenfreude encouragin', alki hatin' sons of cock wieldin' bitches we are.
Yeah, I always loved ( love ) being hated by most of the community, which is why I probably enjoyed being LDK and Dragons so much

People had a reason to hate us though ( evil cheaters and bot users we were! )

Quote:
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:40   #65
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah, I always loved ( love ) being hated by most of the community, which is why I probably enjoyed being LDK and Dragons so much

People had a reason to hate us though ( evil cheaters and bot users we were! )
YES YOU WERE!
400 fleets and counting, not bad for 6-7 alliances hating on us

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:58   #66
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Asc are like the naughty kids in school.... they get caught doing something bad and try and pass the blame onto someone else...GG

You guys walk around doing whatever the fk u want as if you own the show...dont get pissy cos someone throws some shit back in ur face.. take it like men and dont be bitches about it.

and lol @ MZ , gal raids my ring....
You're just plain stupid, aren't you? My condolences...

Now where did all the proof go? This thread is a golden opportunity to wreck some ascendancy reputation, and yet noone takes advantage of it... Now thats really weird.

With so many sheeps and no decent shepherd i am really concerned about the IQ of the sheep. Then again, that wouldnt concern the sheep. Enjoy the bash guys, this is one for the PA-historybook
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:01   #67
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

oh and launching 5-6 times more on jer than anyone else is just racism..

Ministry for life.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:07   #68
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

How can you not attack our mascot THESTOOM? I demand at least 6 waves on him.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:11   #69
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Not quite sure what your trying to say here, but it seems taking advantage of the 'political climate' is hardly an act of idiocy?
I meant the one's who actually believed it... not the ones using it as execuse.. Man I have to post in a confusing way always as everyone misunderstands.. it's prolly my style.

Anyways back to other stuff, than posting on AD as this really ain't smart place to post during rounds unless for propaganda purposes.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:14   #70
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

jbg admitted they had passwords, if they used them then they are bang out of order, end of story. Those sites are passworded coz u dont belong there, u dont go trespassing on other peoples property and then play the innocent when your caught.

I used to really like asc but screw them if they went into other peoples databases, their HC are fking idiots for allowing that to happen, I just feel really bad for the members who will have to pay for their HC being morons.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:19   #71
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
jbg admitted they had passwords, if they used them then they are bang out of order, end of story. Those sites are passworded coz u dont belong there, u dont go trespassing on other peoples property and then play the innocent when your caught.

I used to really like asc but screw them if they went into other peoples databases, their HC are fking idiots for allowing that to happen, I just feel really bad for the members who will have to pay for their HC being morons.
Hahahahaha. You win the comedy award 2008! Yep, spies and such are clearly bang out of order. Soooooo, you plan on taking on the 10 other allies trespassing for intel?
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:23   #72
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Dont be so hard on him, he obviously hasnt got a clue.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:24   #73
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoose
Yeah, for every planet to be ptargetted by every top10 alliance, it better be something awesome
all this curfuffle is actually just an elaborate front to get you roided cos i couldnt stand the thought of you beating me

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:29   #74
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

So to summarise the thread, alliance "A" who have not really won the hearts and minds of the community at large have wormed their way into the servers of alliance "B" who have pretty much equivalent standing in the community, a few people get called names on the internet, some ships are launched and a thread gets made.

Woohoo!

For the record I would rather we were still targetting Denial but hey, at least I've been able to launch on some planets without begging someone for a teamup.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:46   #75
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Also, quoted for utter hilariousness:

Quote:
However what I object to is the spreading of vicious lies about what my alliance has done.
Dude, how many rounds have you played this game?
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 09:49   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

The last time I accessed an alliance's database I proved that alliance cheated ingame during the round on an organized scale. Amusingly that alliance was one of the ones ptargetting us last night.

And trust me we're not the first ones to have access to another alliance's arbiter. We're just the only ones who'll admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglemuffin
Asc are like the naughty kids in school.... they get caught doing something bad and try and pass the blame onto someone else...GG
You misunderstand, I don't believe there is anything wrong with what I did and I'll do it again next round. It's not my job to ensure other alliances protect their arbiters. What I am concerned about are the utter lies being spread by, among others, xvx, accusing us of hijacking game accounts (I mean really if this had been done do you not think some of the multihunters might have noticed?)

Quote:
Dude, how many rounds have you played this game?
2-5 and 13-currently. And I imagine twenty rounds from now I'll still be calling out bullshit where I see it. Unlike every other alliance in this game I have nothing to hide.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:01   #77
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

http://www.acapela-group.com/Greetin...-b8891f26fb265

Ministry for life.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:03   #78
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

jbg im not naive enough to assume u guys are the only ones, but since u admitted it, i can actively point a finger and say oi bang out of order mate.

whatever idiot posted something about spies please bang your head against the wall till it bleeds, maybe some sense of understanding will enter your head then and u will fully realise i have not condoned the use of spies.

edit - lolololo drunkenviking when the fcuk did i even say i supported attackign asc for this???? read ur reply back to yourself, ur just embarassing urself with that reply u have posted.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:04   #79
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

this made me lol so hard i hurt a bollock

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:08   #80
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
And I imagine twenty rounds from now I'll still be calling out bullshit where I see it.
And here was me thinking that "carebears" were an object of derision for you guys!

You live and learn!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:09   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
jbg im not naive enough to assume u guys are the only ones, but since u admitted it, i can actively point a finger and say oi bang out of order mate.

whatever idiot posted something about spies please bang your head against the wall till it bleeds, maybe some sense of understanding will enter your head then and u will fully realise i have not condoned the use of spies.
Bang out of order for what? I didn't do anything "unfair" or "illegal" to acquire these passwords. Also condone means to give tacit approval to.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:10   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
And here was me thinking that "carebears" were an object of derision for you guys!

You live and learn!
I enjoy pointing out bullshit. Much as you seem to be enjoying trolling my thread. Perhaps you can enjoy yourself somewhere else?
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:13   #83
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Bang out of order for what? I didn't do anything "unfair" or "illegal" to acquire these passwords. Also condone means to give tacit approval to.
err jbg yes thats what condone means and thats why i used it the way i did

i do not condone the use of spies
i do not approve of the use of spies

whats your point mate?

JBG since im not in full possession of the facts, I cannot argue what you did or did not do to acquire those passwords. MY original post went so far to say IF you used them its bang out of order. You cannot argue agains that, because it simply is bang out of order, end of story
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:16   #84
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
lol.. quite a talent you've got there!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:17   #85
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

jbg didn't do anything to acquire them, he got given them. jbg isn't some leet master haxer, he only figured out how to copy and paste about a year ago. i am not joking.

i'm REALLY, REALLY not.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:19   #86
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:

whats your point mate?

JBG since im not in full possession of the facts, I cannot argue what you did or did not do to acquire those passwords. MY original post went so far to say IF you used them its bang out of order. You cannot argue agains that, because it simply is bang out of order, end of story
oh man i cant stop laffing. how nieve are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
jbg didn't do anything to acquire them, he got given them. jbg isn't some leet master haxer, he only figured out how to copy and paste about a year ago. i am not joking.
i'm REALLY, REALLY not.
i heard jbg used his support access to aquire ingame passwords and then copy and pasted them into ppl's arbys

cheaters :P

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:22   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

whats your point mate?

Oh right. I assumed everybody sane condones the use of spies in a war game. My bad.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:25   #88
DarkHeart

thats a matter of perspective
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:25   #89
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You naughty scoundrels! Don't you know PA is a game of honour and chivalry?

All this is BANG OUT OF ORDER.

lol
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:25   #90
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I don't think anyone has a particular problem with Ascendancy that much. Just people being more than a little bit pissed that you felt the need to get involved in alliance politics, that you claim you're so uninterested in, and pass around other alliances co-ords. I know for certain I got a PM offering an exchange for NDs co-ords early in the round, and I also know that you offered ND the same with our co-ords.

Now this in essence really isn't a problem, just seems to be a very lazy way to get intel, which I guess is allowed but it really belittles the work of some intel players within alliances working to match co-ordinates. For example CT I know this round has not taken lists off anyone except those we have NAPs with.

But essentially the main point is how and where you got those passwords for our webbies from, and that I think is more of an issue not to be discussed on this forum, hence making this a useless thread and a waste of everyones time.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:32   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Religfree
I don't think anyone has a particular problem with Ascendancy that much. Just people being more than a little bit pissed that you felt the need to get involved in alliance politics, that you claim you're so uninterested in, and pass around other alliances co-ords. I know for certain I got a PM offering an exchange for NDs co-ords early in the round, and I also know that you offered ND the same with our co-ords.
I've never claimed to be uninterested in alliance politics. I think it's fascinating. And yeah I trade intel. I've never even attempted to hide that...

Quote:
Now this in essence really isn't a problem, just seems to be a very lazy way to get intel, which I guess is allowed but it really belittles the work of some intel players within alliances working to match co-ordinates. For example CT I know this round has not taken lists off anyone except those we have NAPs with.
Those hardworking intel players wasting their time I tell you what, next round have them come to me and I'll give them the intel for free.

Quote:
But essentially the main point is how and where you got those passwords for our webbies from, and that I think is more of an issue not to be discussed on this forum, hence making this a useless thread and a waste of everyones time.
Everyone knows who I got them from, I've never attempted to hide that either.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:35   #92
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
thats a matter of perspective
So sometimes it's okay? Please give us some concrete examples.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:35   #93
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Just out of interest, how exactly did Asc get involved in alliance politics?

Quote:
Yes exchanging lists is the 'easier' way, it's hardly surprising and ground breaking that you figured out after 12(?) rounds Asc takes the easy way when offered. Maybe you should work harder on your intel? Just so you know alliances have down this since the start of PA, so it's hardly something to get out knickers in a twist over now.

Quote:
JBG has already said how he got them, someone gave them him. It's not upto him to investigate how the person got them in the first place, it's upto you to ensure you tighten your security.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:38   #94
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Hypocrisy much?
Not really, while those guys where hitting asc, i was hitting nox <3
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:45   #95
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
So sometimes it's okay? Please give us some concrete examples.
mz i suppose its two fold.

u have disgruntled memebrs who will pass out intel from their alliance to others
u have active spy placement (in effect, breaking into sum1s tools)
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:47   #96
Jezz84
DDK

evidence of stoom cheating!

[10:37:41] <dec2> This is something unique. From my knowledge never happened in PA before. An alliance was caught cheating severely and now PA strikes back
[10:37:41] <dec2> also
[10:37:41] <dec2> There won't be any more targets tonight - but there should be no incs either. Don't attack solo - noone else will.
[10:37:42] <dec2> also
[10:37:44] <dec2> An alliance has been caught cheating and will get bashed by a majority of the community. Plz Everyone join in - teamup - make em pay. We are napped with 6 other allies for tonight (ONLY). Don't attack solo.
[10:38:37] <dec2> that was xvx :x
[10:38:37] <DarkHeart> what dec?
[10:38:49] <dec2> on their webby
[10:38:57] <Achi> more hax dec
[10:38:58] <Achi> omg
[10:39:07] <[DDK]JeZz> OMFG
[10:39:11] <[DDK]JeZz> U CHEATING BASTARDS!

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:47   #97
Jezz84
DDK

MORE EVIDENCE OF ACCOUNTS BEING BREACHED!

[10:39:21] <dec2> its even worse
[10:39:23] <dec2> Members of STOOMTHEREVIVAL have been caught breaking into other alliances servers and hijacking game accounts.
[10:39:23] <dec2> The alliance community decided to punish this behaviour.
[10:39:23] <dec2> If you haven't found a target yet, go join the attack. We have to send them a message they remember.
[10:39:23] <dec2> Furthermore I don't want anyone to defend STOOM ingal tonight. Yes - this means potentially xVx will launch into xVx gals. But only for today.
[10:39:25] <dec2> Thx everyone and I hope this makes the sparse target selection a bit more clear.
[10:39:35] <dec2> obvisoly i hijacked a game account to get this ingame msg ^^

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:48   #98
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Zomg! Linch Em!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:50   #99
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Could easily have been pasted to him or screenshot no?

I personally really dont know or care, but its well known that members of all kinds of alliances have and have had access to the alliancechannels and webtools of other alliances.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:51   #100
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
mz i suppose its two fold.

u have disgruntled memebrs who will pass out intel from their alliance to others
u have active spy placement (in effect, breaking into sum1s tools)
So how would you classify "someone with access to ND's and CT's sites gave JBG his login and password"?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote