User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2006, 07:20   #1
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold
Quick thought

Perhaps with xp for def although small the fleets should go

1 fleet def fake def only

1 fleet attack fake attack only

1 fleet attack or defend no fakes available

Might curb the XP factor for the XP whores as using all 3 fleets would generate more XP.

Just a random thought
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 09:08   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Quick thought

Why should we restrict peoples' use of fleets?

Why should we encourage fake attacking (a DC's worst nightmare)?

Why are you ignoring the new XP formula for next round?

Just some slightly less random thoughts.
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 09:11   #3
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

I'd love to get rid of the fake attack/fake defence option or at least make them recall eta2 or 3.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 15:38   #4
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Their is no fake defence option btw.. (At least their wasn't when I last played)

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote