User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:26   #51
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Re: Most successful alliance of R15

I always find it hard to answer these posts. Imo all of the alliances I thought would be fighting for first place are up there in the top. Its like this in all games, someone has to finish first and then the others will follow respectively. I dont think any of the top alliances did any worse than the others, except maybe 1up not reaching their full potential. The way I see it, there can only be one alliance who performs the best, and in this case it would mean exilition because they came in 1st.

On another note, personally I think xVx did poorly. The fact that HR ended above them, totally distorts the picture I had before the round started. In a personal opinion of how HR performed (As I see many of the other HC's posting their opinions of their alliance's performance here), I'd say we did well after we realized that we could not contend for any top spot. We had a hard transition from rnd 14 - 15, and ended up in 10th, which is quite good when you look at what we started with this round.
I also see that some of you say that we would never even have ended top10 if Insomnia didn't disband and ToF's revolution had happened. Thats a given, but it happens, and I still think we do deserve a top10 position.

This is all personal opinions, and feel free to flame me, though i see no reason why

Thanks for a nice round everyone !

Exode
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:06   #52
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

exilition, by far they played everything perfectly, no doubt about it. good round by all. big up to everyone who stayed active throughout the round aswell tbh(bar me)
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:08   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
exilition, by far they played everything perfectly, no doubt about it. good round by all. big up to everyone who stayed active throughout the round aswell tbh(bar me)
Ya but you burned yourself up in the first half of the round m8y

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 12:56   #54
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Sadly, I have never been caught in an organized fleet catch, though I have no proof. (Do you speak of RD 13? You could probably claim that you had sex with me during RD 13, because I really don't remember anything after about tick 350, the tick I stopped logging in) Other than that, LCH never fleet caught me. Additionally, they have never done anything remotely to make me bitter towards them. LCH HC sent an ingame mail in RD 14, denouncing thier chances of winning the round, with 1 month 1/2 or so to go in the round. FACT. LCH had minimal, incoming this round. FACT. Other than that, what have I said?
1up, switched with LCH, meaning lch a lot of incoming, 1up virtually none, would have done better with the free ride than LCH did. Is this the point you are arguing?
I am confused, because I can't see why you could consider me bitter to LCH, when all I have said is what you guys did. I have seen your alliance flop on your ass since RD 11. (10.5 if you count all of the quitting Ely that went there after ELY crashed and burned). The first round that you are virtually unimportant, you finish top 4. Big deal.
Well, I guess I can see your point about the bitterness. I don't go around calling ugly girls ugly, so I shouldn't go around calling shit alliances shit. I take it back.
bla bla bla.

So nice to see you seem to know all those so called FACTS.
Get a life dude and for your info LCH is not a shit alliance no matter what you think.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:06   #55
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
bla bla bla.

So nice to see you seem to know all those so called FACTS.
Get a life dude and for your info LCH is not a shit alliance no matter what you think.
You guys have been flopping on your ass since RD 11. If you are not shit, I don't know who is.

edit: I am quite amused that you guys are so vocal after your half-ass finish. Can't wait until you get owned again so I can quote some of this idiocy you guys are saying currently.
1 month and a half left in the round "Everybody lets give up".
Yeah, you guys own. Hard.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:36   #56
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You guys have been flopping on your ass since RD 11. If you are not shit, I don't know who is.

edit: I am quite amused that you guys are so vocal after your half-ass finish. Can't wait until you get owned again so I can quote some of this idiocy you guys are saying currently.

Dear Chika,

planetarion is more than the top2, you can do good without being one of the winning alliances. You can say what you want about LCH they already tried to compete with 1up no matter how good or bad they did that - they did it far better than most.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:39   #57
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not in this round.

ND were pretty awful militarily, and everyone bar exilition is finishing behind them.

Yet again more self-comforting for not winning.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:40   #58
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

best politcs: exil
best morale: 1up
happy 3rd: lch

most respect goes to ToF as they were one of the few that refused to follow exil

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:45   #59
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor

most respect goes to ToF as they were one of the few that refused to follow exil
Can you give me a complete list of eXil's followers? Seeing as you think all the alliances was eXil's lapdogs.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:03   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Not in this round.

ND were pretty awful militarily, and everyone bar exilition is finishing behind them.

lol that's pure nonsence. Trying to claim ND sucked at military but all the rest (but exi) did even worse? sorry, I won't follow your road there.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:04   #61
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Can you give me a complete list of eXil's followers? Seeing as you think all the alliances was eXil's lapdogs.
can tell u on irc

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:07   #62
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Not in this round.

Your defense was awful. You did a lot of fleetcatches, but mostly, you didn't succeed. Your attacks were fairly good, even if they weren't the standard of what eXilition did. However, it seems apparently to me, that at least 2 alliances wich are finishing below you had better activity for most of the round.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:11   #63
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
How about we use some basic maths. When the alliance eXilition is targetting lose for instance 13 000 roids, and eXilition gains 5 000, what is wrong here? And then we check out if any other alliance is going red, and perhaps we are lucky and find that another one might have lost 2 000. But every alliance in top 15 is going green?!? How can that be possible? Surely they must be initiating.

Thing is, there were a lot of alliances who hit where it benefit eXilition. Even if they weren't their followers, they ultimately did help eXilition, deliberately, or not. I'd say HR, ROCK, Subh and VGN were those who were most constantly helping out. Delibarelty, or not, I can not say for sure, except for 2 cases and wich of them, I will not say.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:19   #64
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
How about we use some basic maths. When the alliance eXilition is targetting lose for instance 13 000 roids, and eXilition gains 5 000, what is wrong here? And then we check out if any other alliance is going red, and perhaps we are lucky and find that another one might have lost 2 000. But every alliance in top 15 is going green?!? How can that be possible? Surely they must be initiating.

Thing is, there were a lot of alliances who hit where it benefit eXilition. Even if they weren't their followers, they ultimately did help eXilition, deliberately, or not. I'd say HR, ROCK, Subh and VGN were those who were most constantly helping out. Delibarelty, or not, I can not say for sure, except for 2 cases and wich of them, I will not say.
I can agree to thoose matters, but saying that since 4 alliances may have been cooperating with eXil, makes all the universe pro eXil is to put matters abit over the top. My alliance for example turned down a nap with eXil and I know for a fact that many others did, without mentioning any names.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:26   #65
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Your defense was awful. You did a lot of fleetcatches, but mostly, you didn't succeed. Your attacks were fairly good, even if they weren't the standard of what eXilition did. However, it seems apparently to me, that at least 2 alliances wich are finishing below you had better activity for most of the round.
Well, it shows we aren't idiots.

You can only play with what you have, and despite having less than some others, we stood a much better chance of winning than them, and will end higher than them.

Agreed, defence was awful, but offensively we were as good as anyone for long periods, we stopped when eXi were beating us, too many people lost heart after being roided.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:27   #66
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I can agree to thoose matters, but saying that since 4 alliances may have been cooperating with eXil, makes all the universe pro eXil is to put matters abit over the top. My alliance for example turned down a nap with eXil and I know for a fact that many others did, without mentioning any names.

Respect to you and TGV for that - however there were other than those 4 who may have been cooperating with eXilition. I just mentioned those I was fairly sure of. However you seemed to disagree that Sjors statement had any validity to it, and thats is not right. I am content that we can agree that both yours, and his are correct, more or less.

If you want to say "one of the few" however, I disagree to that Sjor. There are 135 alliances in the game right now. If you mean those that can matter, there are not many left that did not pick a side, or help someone at one point, or another during the round - we can only assume they did so because it would benefit their group of players.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:33   #67
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
well i can tell you for a fact ROCK did NOT follow exilition. We were offered the option and we turned it down. Yes we have members who are on friendly terms with some of their team, but that is from gal sharing this and in past rounds.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:37   #68
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

I´d have to say LCH and Subh/TGV

LCH: Even people might claim they owe there rank to hardly having any inc, they didnt set out to be a top contender, but to rebuild there alliance from the breakdown it suffered last round. In my eyes they did a damn good job at this.

Subh/TGV: I mention both of these cause they are relatively new alliances who improved there alliance and didnt back off from a fight this round imo

eXilition
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:41   #69
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
well i can tell you for a fact ROCK did NOT follow exilition. We were offered the option and we turned it down. Yes we have members who are on friendly terms with some of their team, but that is from gal sharing this and in past rounds.

ok Rock not but HR and HR is allied to Rock .... means for sure they did not hit exil or even attacked with HR so.... turn arround the coin babeh

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:50   #70
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You left out the fact that when eXilition targetted an alliance they also lose roids. Thereby it will never gain the same amount of roids as its target alliance lost. As an example : eX vs ND, both losing roids due to the fact that they`re getting roided by others. On the ND side : subh/lch/vgn/other alliances roiding them and on the other side eX lose roids to 1up/angels/g-ii/other alliances.

Coordination made the attacks of eX side more effiecient, but the ones "helping" ND also targetted the same alliance/alliances gals within relativly same timespan and avoided "non hostile".
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:51   #71
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
ok Rock not but HR and HR is allied to Rock .... means for sure they did not hit exil or even attacked with HR so.... turn arround the coin babeh
ok for everyones information rock and hr were napped...thats it.
We did not influence eachs others targets...apart from the last week where we have coordinated attacks on certain alliances. Not once have they said to us you can't hit them because we are allied ...nor have we done the same.

A LOT of people have taken the help they offered the other night when vgn retalled rock as a sign that we have blocked and been playing to the tune of exi etc...all i can say is open your eyes.
If one alliance wants to protect themself from bigger alliances then they can, but dont expect other alliances who they are friendly with to do the same

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:58   #72
Sjor

Quote:
ok for everyones information rock and hr were napped...thats it.
We did not influence eachs others targets...apart from the last week where we have coordinated attacks on certain alliances. Not once have they said to us you can't hit them because we are allied ...nor have we done the same.

A LOT of people have taken the help they offered the other night when vgn retalled rock as a sign that we have blocked and been playing to the tune of exi etc...all i can say is open your eyes.
If one alliance wants to protect themself from bigger alliances then they can, but dont expect other alliances who they are friendly with to do the same

dont take me wrong never ofended anything i just said exil did a good politics job

and afaik u posted HR helped u def the attack from VGN
its not all black and white but in the gray exil did the best job

im happy to see rock arround and u cant imagine how happy i was to be again with Slowie in gal after 8 rounds

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:00   #73
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

lol slowie rules

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:05   #74
Sjor

Quote:
lol slowie rules

specially his fleetnames
and planet names ofc too
ill make him get me one for next round

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:06   #75
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

And again loads of bla bla

TBH I don't give a **** what you say or do.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:11   #76
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

then why post to his so obvious bait, i don't know who's worse, him for his posts(quite amusing tbh), or your idiocy to continue to reply, kindly fo.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:15   #77
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

Quote:

lol soz to say but ur wrong..
we did not go around em in galraids ( tho i doubt we landed a lot, but thats exi's fault)we didnt defend em.. al we did was ask em to recall a few multiwaves from planets marked as angels

and to get those asumptions from pilkara aint exactly a good way to go.
we attack we gain5% score 3% roids... that alliance did follow exi still gains 3% score and 6% roids
both alliances are in the green and u assume they all attacked with exi.... quite a flawed theory tbh
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:29   #78
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
You left out the fact that when eXilition targetted an alliance they also lose roids. Thereby it will never gain the same amount of roids as its target alliance lost. As an example : eX vs ND, both losing roids due to the fact that they`re getting roided by others. On the ND side : subh/lch/vgn/other alliances roiding them and on the other side eX lose roids to 1up/angels/g-ii/other alliances.

Coordination made the attacks of eX side more effiecient, but the ones "helping" ND also targetted the same alliance/alliances gals within relativly same timespan and avoided "non hostile".
However, when we see one alliance losing 10k or 15k roids, and eXilition gaining 3k or 4k, it seems clear to me that eX did not roid 10k, and then lose 7k. Your defense is way too superior for that. This is just a way for someone who do not have much intel to see that eXilition (you can, as you said of course turn it around and apply it to others) had help. Goes both ways.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:47   #79
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dunno the situation in 1up but I'd def say that eXi morale amazed me more every day.
And u respect ToF most this round? *gg*

Quote:
However, when we see one alliance losing 10k or 15k roids, and eXilition gaining 3k or 4k, it seems clear to me that eX did not roid 10k, and then lose 7k. Your defense is way too superior for that. This is just a way for someone who do not have much intel to see that eXilition (you can, as you said of course turn it around and apply it to others) had help. Goes both ways.
I'm sure you've seen the way it was on Shute and me (defwise) it wasn't all sunshine with our def qeb.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 16:37   #80
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
I dont agree with this, because defence this round was really hard. At least from HR's pov, we won some and lost some every night, mainly winning ofc .
Its not that hard to believe that they manage to take 10k roids, when they have 80 members with 4,5 mill average score. I have seen almost every single one of the top 4 alliances with massive increase in roids on different occations, so basically I dont understand why you are making such a big fuzz over this.

Exode
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 16:52   #81
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don't agree on this to be honest.

The expression 'roid pong', used by my 1up-galaxy mate, explains best what was happening on the average night. I guess things weren't much different for eXi, them being targetted very hard aswell.

Most succesful? eXi by all means.

Respect goes to 1up for not giving up, ND for playing their cards right with limited resources (military-wise) compared to other alliances, and Angels for playing the round the way it should be played (imo)... putting your money where your mouth is.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 17:53   #82
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Respect to Exi indeed, for not giving up even when they were down on roids by miles.

Unlike some others who did give up.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:34   #83
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Most successful alliance this round in my eyes was LCH, i dont think anybody would of predicted them finishing 4th pushing for 3rd before the round start AND finishing ahead of 1up. I think this has proved to me that they have an excellent command structure and defence/attack system, having been in 1up/LCH/Exilition id say that i prefered both the attack and defense systems in LCH and the only thing they debatably lack is quality members. Which is obviously changing since i believe they have more top10 planets than any other alliance?(not too sure about that). Other than LCH TGV pleasently suprised me, finishing so high for a relativly new alliance. Id like to say i found ex sucessful but in my eyes they only lived up to my expectations while LCH and TGV exceeded them. I suppose it depends on your definition of 'sucessful'.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:38   #84
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
well i may be blowing our own trumpet, but i think ROCK have proved most people wrong....noone expected rock to be in top 15 when the predictions were made at start of round....we may not have got the top 10 i was hoping for, but the members and command team have done the alliance and their hcs proud. We have our best average in a long time, and until the vgn onslaught we were on course for getting very close to that elusive #10 spot...kudos must go to exi for a well played round...and a thought of commiseration for tof who's internal problems knackered their round..

wishing all a merry christmas and a drunken new year from ROCK command

timeline
I doubt there was many people whom didnt think ROCK would be top 15, its just no-one went that far with their public predictions. I know when I was trying to work out where F-Crew should on paper end up I had F-Crew, Rock and HR competing for 12,13 and 14th place. Even though your in a position I expected you to challenge for your alot more competative with those above you than I certainly expected and Its nice to see ROCK back to something closer to where they should be
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:52   #85
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
On another note, personally I think xVx did poorly. The fact that HR ended above them, totally distorts the picture I had before the round started. In a personal opinion of how HR performed (As I see many of the other HC's posting their opinions of their alliance's performance here), I'd say we did well after we realized that we could not contend for any top spot. We had a hard transition from rnd 14 - 15, and ended up in 10th, which is quite good when you look at what we started with this round.
I agree xVx were poor. Last round they did well while flying under the 'training alliance' tag. This round they seemed to recruit well and seemed to take a much stricter recruitment stance yet performed much worse than they should have. I would be intrested to hear from them exactly why this was as it it doesnt seem that obvious
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 19:01   #86
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Most successful alliance this round in my eyes was LCH, i dont think anybody would of predicted them finishing 4th pushing for 3rd before the round start AND finishing ahead of 1up. I think this has proved to me that they have an excellent command structure and defence/attack system, having been in 1up/LCH/Exilition id say that i prefered both the attack and defense systems in LCH and the only thing they debatably lack is quality members. Which is obviously changing since i believe they have more top10 planets than any other alliance?(not too sure about that). Other than LCH TGV pleasently suprised me, finishing so high for a relativly new alliance. Id like to say i found ex sucessful but in my eyes they only lived up to my expectations while LCH and TGV exceeded them. I suppose it depends on your definition of 'sucessful'.
Not to be disrespectfull, but LCH didn't have any serious challenges this round and I think that if they'd be targeted by either angels/1up/eXi or some combined they wouldn't last a week imo (like ND). Nonetheless they did a great job getting their act together and manage to roid enough to get up to 4rd spot. Congrats for that tho.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 20:37   #87
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Well, it shows we aren't idiots.

You can only play with what you have, and despite having less than some others, we stood a much better chance of winning than them, and will end higher than them.

Agreed, defence was awful, but offensively we were as good as anyone for long periods, we stopped when eXi were beating us, too many people lost heart after being roided.
Indeed, defense wasn't superb, but creativity by DC's saved quite a few roids

Offensively ND is good, the success-ratio is relatively high. However, I think, that the timing of attacks could improve a little bit. Eg. when you know ND is gonna be attacked by alliance X, launch at them before they launch at you and don't wait til after they have launched. It happened a few times like that. (Note: the first strike on eXilition was a good move, but that's strategy tbh, not tactics.)

Atleast that's from my experience over the past 2 rounds

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 21:57   #88
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I'm sure you've seen the way it was on Shute and me (defwise) it wasn't all sunshine with our def qeb.

I have seen enough jgps on my eXilition targets to know that it was not like that everywhere. Most got covered, in most instances (I'd say something like 3 out of 4, or 4 out of 5. And my fleet was quite fearsome (I had 14k frigates at a point where most people had 6k, or 7k), and hard to defend against at that time. Compared to eXilition, NewDawn were free roids.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Its not that hard to believe that they manage to take 10k roids, when they have 80 members with 4,5 mill average score. I have seen almost every single one of the top 4 alliances with massive increase in roids on different occations, so basically I dont understand why you are making such a big fuzz over this.
You fail to realize that they supposedly captured all these roids from the same alliance. It is that hard to believe that they take 10k roids from one alliance, to be quite frank. And when no other alliance is red, by more than, perhaps 1k roids, that show that there's something that doesn't quite fit with the "one alliance" thing.

I was not the one making a big fuss over this, I just pointed out that it was an easy way of showing that eXiltion (and, it can be used the other way around, to show that the others had the same) were not alone.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 22:01   #89
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieker Jan
and to get those asumptions from pilkara aint exactly a good way to go.
we attack we gain5% score 3% roids... that alliance did follow exi still gains 3% score and 6% roids
both alliances are in the green and u assume they all attacked with exi.... quite a flawed theory tbh
Quote me on saying all the green alliances attacked with eXi. Please. Read what I wrote above, about seeing that eXilition did not attack alone, and this as a possible way to see it with your own eyes.

I must surely stop to write things on these forums, people are misinterpreting me, and jumping the gun at every occasion. I feel hurt.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 22:25   #90
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

eXi for sure. having inc from 2 top 4 alliances all round and later on 3 even from top 4 and our members still not giving up. atleast from my opinion i havent ever seen an alliance with so dedicated members and great leadership(GOOO KAIFUX). thats the reason eXilition wins, decitation and trust to our leadership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 22:57   #91
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Whomever eXilition attacked was bound to be lacking in defence. It doesnt take a genius to realise that there is easy roids to be gained from that alliance. It doesnt have to be coordinated attacks or blocks or whatever, it might be smart thinking in combination with good intel or just plain coincidence that causes the fluctuations in the rankings.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 23:00   #92
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
max stop posting your giving everyone face aids. As per usual you exaggerate the facts. GG MAXINE GG
Normally i would agree on you but this time Maxmillian isnt overexaggerating. There is not one member in eXilition that does not think eX to be one of the best alliances, if not the best alliance, they have ever been in. Member moral, cooperation and friendship have been marvelous. the round has been a blast for all of us.

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 23:02   #93
Alki
Drink is Good

i never disputed the fact that you werent the best alliance, my first post in this thread completely says i thought you were the best alliance, and compeltely deserved it no arguements. More about the alliances that were supposedly hitting you for the entire round.<3
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 23:06   #94
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Shut up Max.

Top alliances in my eyes:

Exilition - Battled their way against every to #1. Sids peons never use this tactic, as Sid allways keeps low profile (****in Max learn from him, or do u really enjoy that end round raping u get? U have gotten now same name than me, but i survived 15m ships inc, u wont.) 2 rounds victory now in this even universe...really ****ing great work, thought support planets are question allways. Congrats 1up, umbelievable work within 3 months...u guys got any irl?

ND - I have allways hated roiding tactics. Atleast after Sid made me to attack biggest Xanadu planets for 2 weeks in row and didnt get single roid and Legion just roided n0b0s and Ish got huge lead At r5 i got pissed off with one ND planet...i hit him alone at daytime until all ND def was used. Thats ur battleskill. Thought my 1.5m ships were abit force And what happened next...then ND member went to cry to HC and he came to cry to Sid. And i was ordered to recall after first tick of roiding. ****in losers. I kill u allways when i play. And with ur battleskills...u never defend against my wrath

Angels - Should be really good allways, still keeps at 4th place. Maybe HC:s are like Exilition ones, but members warskills arent. Really hard to say whats wrong..

1up - Show ur skills now Sid...if u win in this universe, u should go to lottery shop and nearest bar to hit miss universe. And if u actually win, u do it with politics...just like 80% rounds in past. And btw all u so great 1up members yelling ur greatness around boards...its not really u whats needed, its those BC:s and HC:s. Absolutely greatest commandteam around. Btw wanna know funny thing...in Fury HC galaxy with 2+ HC:s and 3+ BC:s...guess who commanded Sids galaxy only defence in r5...ask Sid who did he paste all available ships and scans from those and who ordered where every fleet was send And not single one of attackers got roids (Ely vs 10:13 r5)

LCH - been member and all and i still hate roiding tactics When i joined LCH i did it cause they were biggest challanger for 1up. Quite far from that But np with organization...they got me covered quite often and there were targets for me in their raids. But where is war spirit.

Was there other alliances?

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 23:08   #95
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
i never disputed the fact that you werent the best alliance, my first post in this thread completely says i thought you were the best alliance, and compeltely deserved it no arguements. More about the alliances that were supposedly hitting you for the entire round.<3
All top alliances were being hit by multiple topish alliances during the entire round. that includes us aswell

Unread 24 Dec 2005, 02:20   #96
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

My picks,

EX - despite the dodgy politics (where I had offers from 3 different alliances and full coords list from 1) they won convincingly.

Angels - They were hit hard and really had to battle for 3rd

Subh - They won the massive 6-10th place battles.

F-crew - I did not expect to get top 10, more 12th-ish, so was a great result. This would never have been possible if not for the increased player limit

ReGuL8eRs - The new F-crew, handling the smaller players we no longer can handle?? Training alliance to keep an eye on I think. impressive first round taking in those players noone else will.

Cm
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 02:29   #97
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
All top alliances were being hit by multiple topish alliances during the entire round. that includes us aswell
rikard u newb did you even read my post, i as refering to maxine bla bla'nig about having 3 alliances hit you guys constantly, and im saying that wasnt the case. What are you disputing about:|
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 09:44   #98
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I was impressed by LCH this round, and alittle suprised by eXilition. I honestly had thought that Angels would win this round, but Kjeldoran proved me right and they didnt. (I got a posrep from KJ where he stated that Angels wasnt top1 contenders)

The two alliances that dissapointed me the most was Insomnia and 1up.
Let me explain this so that noone sees this as the usual flaming of 1up. I know they had lots of incs, but when push comes to show so did eXil, and the other top alliances also. I am not the one to tell 1up what to do, and guess what, i am not going to either, but I think that they will prolly go into themselves and do the necessary changes to be a top1 contender again.

Insomnia had a great run. And I think they did good, but they were their usual selfs, the HC's couldnt make decisions of their own, and with alot of the hc's not online I found it more than chaotic at times. I think that the HC of insomnia need to go into themselves and ask themselves the vital question: Am I up for HC'in an entire round. You had alot of good players and you let them down. I sure hope this wont happen again.

On the positive side: LCH - my god what an impressive run. Allthough u managed to pull a NoS and avoid any heavy incs (at times) u still managed to show that activity is what this game is about. U impressed me, and tbh, this is the strongest I've seen LCH since I joined back into the game since r11.

Rock also should be mentioned. TGV had buddypack agreement with Rock in round 14. That round almost everyone in the buddypacks from ROCK ended up inactive or not playing anymore. This round you have changed that and prolly gotten some very good players into the alliance again. Good going.

I have to be honest and also mention Subh, while its common knowledge that I have a great dislike for Subh they still managed to impress me. Allthough I think you tried to do to much. And your members took a hit because of it, you managed to keep a good morale and a good cooperation. Great going for a alliance I thought was gonna be totally unruly.

For TGV's own preformances, I was satisfied with ending 8th again. I wish we had ended higher (and probably would have if it havent been for all the shipjumping we suffered for no good reason) On a fun note, the worst shipjumpers we had was in top 100 when they left, but didnt manage top 100 after they left. That should be worth thinking about abit...
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 10:07   #99
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Shut up

if you only would do that yourself
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 24 Dec 2005 at 11:49.
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 10:59   #100
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
if you only what do that yourself
would* ?