User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2009, 21:47   #1
The-Real-Maddix

The-Real-Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
To whom it may concern...

Whoever has managed to gain access to my original account on here, well done...in 5 years I had completely managed to forget all my details, but you obviously have not!

And to those of you (hopefully few) people still around that know me and believe that 'Maddix' is actually me....don't be fooled, it is not.

Sadly Shev, because of this incident (and thanks to those that bought it to my attention) it does indeed appear to mean you have actually won the bet that I would never come back...to these forums at least! As for the game itself...no chance mate

Those of you that wish to verify with me know exactly where to find me and how to verify 'Maddix' isn't me, as Ogami, stojke and a few others have already done

Good day.

Oh and whoever you are that has made me come back to this god-forsaken place....feel shame....if only I still had a ship with which to steal your precious 'roid! (No Shev, no :P)
The-Real-Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2009, 22:24   #2
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: To whom it may concern...

wtf...strange thread

if this is true then it sucks that someone has been using your nick dude
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2009, 22:32   #3
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

There are more ppl left that know you m8 then you think
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 00:08   #4
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, i was gonna use you as a late signup!
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 19:56   #5
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Although im suprised by this. I spoke to this apparent 'fake' and he spoke like you, knew all your details etc. So im quite impressed who ever it was. But i was 100 percent sure it was the origonal Maddy. How do we know your the origonal maddy?

And before people start thinking it was me no it wasnt me.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 20:07   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
And before people start thinking it was me no it wasnt me.
Guilty conscience much?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 20:10   #7
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Guilty conscience much?
Not exactly no. But i was pointed to this thread by a few legion players of mine (i dont even bother to come on here myself anymore) and thought it was me. So just clearing that up.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 06:28   #8
The-Real-Maddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
How do we know your the origonal maddy?
Legion forums/email if you really want to check mate
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 17:47   #9
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

**** you willzzz your filthy impersonator everyone knows it was you man

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 17:52   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
**** you willzzz your filthy impersonator everyone knows it was you man
As amusing as it would be, willzzz cant even be active enough to be himself never mind manage to convince around 15 people hes somone else. I personaly would of said it was zhukov, as the likeness was so like maddy. Although, the real one (which is posting on here) claims he cant remmember me..... which also worries me :/

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2009, 07:29   #11
The-Real-Maddix

Wouldn't be too offended, if you didn't play SWG, Hattrick or were an active member of the Legion community, I probably wouldn't have had much contact with you for about 5 years...thats quite a long time in which to forget people! the name does ring a bell, but not really sure why :P
Unread 12 Sep 2009, 13:15   #12
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Although, the real one (which is posting on here) claims he cant remmember me..... which also worries me :/
In all fairness, most people put in a lot of effort in to forgetting you, Lee!
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 22:47   #13
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
In all fairness, most people put in a lot of effort in to forgetting you, Lee!
personaly i spend alot of effort reminding Assassin that i cheered for the stabber!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 20:21   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sorry, my bad. locked Maddix out