User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 May 2006, 03:40   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV announcement

After a somewhat poorly start of the round, TGV have decided to go back to its roots and to go for activity only this round.

At a time for an alliance, it needs to reassess and look at what it wants with the alliance. It needs to find out what way it want to go, and what style it want to have.

While this game is still a game meant for fun, we also require some level of activity from our members. Sadly some of our members haven't been pulling their weight, and it has been weighing us down. We've now decided to break free from thoose chains and to rediscover the good old style that TGV have had since we started.

To the ones who decided to put a spy in our alliance, I'd like to thank you for considering us such a threat that having a spy would prove useful. We thrive on the fact that someone viewed us as dangerous and decided to try to put us out of buisness. Instead you have just made us decide to up our security and require vouches from any new members joining us from now on. Sad for the new people wanting to join an alliance, but neccesary for our survival. Us Vikings is a resiliant folk, and while it is fun getting attention like that, we also need to maintain that TGV is a place for everyone who wants to play an active game of Planetarion.

To our allies and friends everywhere. Dont worry about TGV, we are doing fine, allbeit with some lacking results this round, but I am sure that we will bounce back quickly from this.

Last edited by Kargool; 16 May 2006 at 03:57.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 03:44   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: TGV announcement

Best of luck with the rebuilding process. It's a long road but I'm sure you'll face it admirably
Unread 16 May 2006, 04:44   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

JBG says it all. Gl and hope to see ya back waving those axes again
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 13:13   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Best of luck with the rebuilding process. It's a long road but I'm sure you'll face it admirably
all the best TGV

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 13:25   #5
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Damn you Kargool don't try and imitate us

Have fun with the fun in the round, you will find it very refreshing as we found out.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 14:54   #6
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays there are spies in any alliance, no matter how big or small, dangerous or harmless. And requiring vouches will hardly stop an alliance from inflitrating you if they really want to. But good luck
Unread 16 May 2006, 15:35   #7
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Kargool could you pause the reconstruction till we have overtaken you? I'll gladly act as a carrot for your members. Perhaps this will help getting a higher then 8 ranking. Cause you belong below the 8 imho.
Unread 16 May 2006, 15:53   #8
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

maybe TGV had a spy so the spiers cud spy on the inevitable naps and alliances TGV has ^^
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:10   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
maybe it's just to laugh at kargool
Even I cant laugh at kargool on this one
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:05   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I once applied for TGV. Round 3 or 4 I think.

I was rejected

gl in rebuilding tho, TGV

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 10:12   #11
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Every ally rejects you Jonas, thats why you made your own
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 16:21   #12
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
You have a point there :P

Kargool: good luck in rebuilding but i wouldn't consider a spy from Orbit anything to get concerned about (no offence is meant to Orbit). it's a hard path rebuilding ...

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:31   #13
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Errr... excuse me?? A spy from Orbit??

We have never, or would ever put a spy in TGV, are you just plucking that our of mid-air or do you have any proof??

GL with youa alliance Kargool, i still owe you for your help many rounds ago

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 23:03   #14
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
soooo damn true...I blame Bee!

Otherwise I wouldnt play with this twat round for round

Take that Jonas! d0h!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 10:54   #15
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrazer
Errr... excuse me?? A spy from Orbit??

We have never, or would ever put a spy in TGV, are you just plucking that our of mid-air or do you have any proof??

GL with youa alliance Kargool, i still owe you for your help many rounds ago
Nope a completely random selection from a non top 10 allaince ... was meant to be a joke ... guess it wasn't funny ... i'll go hide in a corner somewhere. :crazyxmas:

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 16:57   #16
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Good luck TGV, there's some mead at the end of the road...

Just spy on the spy, always works