User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 10:31   #1
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
An incomplete round summary

A bit of a throwback:

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Ska1/325418

PS I know there are 3 versions of it, I decided to exaggerate a bit more every time. All in good fun.
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 10:39   #2
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Re: An incomplete round summary

Its a fair assessment.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 12:19   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

OMG even LCH, TGV, INS, xVx have more roids then 1up but ofc u just had to take a shot at tof while you're at it...
pretty weak imo

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 12:20   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Dude, every alliance gets a dig at it about something, chill.

eXI has to put up with constant jibes about being cheaters
1up about being arrogant
ND about avoiding wars
ToF about being noobs
etc etc

Doesn't mean its true...
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 12:23   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

yea, but that does that stop the average eXI poster on posting stuff about the cheating accusation?
or does it stop 1up posters from being arrogant?
nooooo
so i have as much right to complain as everybody else, go call someone else noobs
& chill
tyvm

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 12:24   #6
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
1up about being arrogant

etc etc

Doesn't mean its true...
Let's not be too hasty

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 12:30   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Doesn't mean its not true either
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:01   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Let's not be too hasty
No, let's be hasty and call you guys arrogant. Infact mazz, I'm calling YOU arrogant

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:04   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
No, let's be hasty and call you guys arrogant. Infact mazz, I'm calling YOU arrogant

rgds Kj
I wouldn't normally grace this with a reply, given that you are obviously so inferior to me and my alliance but I will happily bring myself down to your level as a show of how l33t and kind I am.

1up > * :xmas:

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:12   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't normally grace this with a reply, given that you are obviously so inferior to me and my alliance but I will happily bring myself down to your level as a show of how l33t and kind I am.

1up > * :xmas:
See how arrogant you are mmm? you Mr 'I can be arrgant and 1337 at the same time' ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:17   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I just vomitted a bit in my mouth there.

PS Nice comic
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:20   #12
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

hhhhmmmmmmmm here we go again........Kjel plz stop trying to be funny, you are not
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:42   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
hhhhmmmmmmmm here we go again........Kjel plz stop trying to be funny, you are not
Ohh but I am ... and I'm bored ... and Mazz thinks I'm funny ... though he's arrogant so he won't admit that ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:54   #14
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ohh but I am ... and I'm bored ... and Mazz thinks I'm funny ... though he's arrogant so he won't admit that ...

/me hopes AkMaster will not read this.......

Kjel Belgiums can't be funny, you know it don't try and hide it
#multihunters
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 13:55   #15
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

nice comic

@ 95% of the rest

cant you please just stop all the crap ? its nerving. in EVERY ****ing thread always the same theme.

who is better than the other ? i think i got my opinion also about certain people and alliances and express them WHEN NEEDED but NOT IN EVERY ****ING THREAD.

sorry for caps........
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 14:01   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
nice comic

@ 95% of the rest

cant you please just stop all the crap ? its nerving. in EVERY ****ing thread always the same theme.

who is better than the other ? i think i got my opinion also about certain people and alliances and express them WHEN NEEDED but NOT IN EVERY ****ING THREAD.

sorry for caps........
Your capslock functionality seems to be broke

And Ace ... SFTU mmmk ... You're a dutchie ... you're far worse in everything really !! Ohh and I hate your cops !!

P.S. AkMaster, if you wish to leave LCH because of this then I fully understand this and support it aswell

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 14:28   #17
^MDK^MAN^
Registered kickass gamer

^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about

fun comic Ska

Make some more please
^MDK^MAN^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:20   #18
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

1up is better than Christmas. :/
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:27   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Especially since the legion stole it :(
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:42   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Reminds me, about time to put that forum xmas-skin on :xmas:
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:48   #21
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
/me hopes AkMaster will not read this.......

Kjel Belgiums can't be funny, you know it don't try and hide it
Belgians can be funny, if you don't believe me just find the stella artois commercial about the vikings.

West-Vloandern rockt ffs

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:48   #22
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1up about being arrogant
ToF about being noobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
does it stop 1up posters from being arrogant?
nooooo
And does it stop ToF posters from being noobs?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:52   #23
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Belgians can be funny, if you don't believe me just find the stella artois commercial about the vikings.

West-Vloandern rockt ffs

Think you forgot to see the behind the post.
#multihunters
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 15:53   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Reminds me, about time to put that forum xmas-skin on :xmas:
just as long as Jammyjim doesnt force it on everyone with falling snowflakes again
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 16:01   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Especially since the legion stole it
[weaps a tear] The good ol' days [/weaps a tear]
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 16:02   #26
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
nice comic

@ 95% of the rest

sorry for caps........
I think everyone was just having a bit of fun

<3 though

Quote:
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 16:10   #27
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think everyone was just having a bit of fun

<3 though

hehe, yea maybe but by now its hard to believe or/and to guess that

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 16:26   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
just as long as Jammyjim doesnt force it on everyone with falling snowflakes again
Oh my God how I hated that
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 17:55   #29
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Your capslock functionality seems to be broke

And Ace ... SFTU mmmk ... You're a dutchie ... you're far worse in everything really !! Ohh and I hate your cops !!
actually legator is german

but he's a VfL Bochum fan though
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 18:09   #30
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by suave
But Ace is dutch

Quote:
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 19:43   #31
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
But Ace is dutch

Yup i'm Dutch and proud of it
#multihunters
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 19:50   #32
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

why but ? :/

bochum rocks.....not this hsv shite :P

(ok ive to admit that i really like the hsv of this season :P)

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 21:54   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think I just vomitted a bit in my mouth there.
You know, in some cultures they only eat vomit.

I read about it.

IN A BOOK
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 22:07   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I wonder if thoose comics speak abit truth in them. 1up and eXil hitting each other to the ground while others are chasing away.
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 22:10   #35
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1up about being arrogant
ND about avoiding wars
ToF about being noobs
etc etc

Doesn't mean its true...
Exactly, to be honest, I just picked ToF randomly from the alliance list, it wasn't based on anything.

Though now I have a bunch of little red dots from ToF who don't think its funneh heh heh.
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 22:35   #36
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

West-Vloandern rockt ffs
ya they can..

..in jokes we make about them

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 01:13   #37
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Yup i'm Dutch and proud of it
how can you be proud being from the same country as cypher

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 07:36   #38
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
how can you be proud being from the same country as cypher

In your eyes it's even wors, cypher is from the same town as me
And stiffie in RL cypher IS a nice guy
#multihunters
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 08:05   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
In your eyes it's even wors, cypher is from the same town as me
And stiffie in RL cypher IS a nice guy
seriously ? how can be someone that ugly a nice guy ? :/

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 09:40   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

I know legs is a german ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Nov 2005, 12:36   #41
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
seriously ? how can be someone that ugly a nice guy ? :/
Nice has nothing to do with looks leg
#multihunters
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 12:43   #42
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1up about being arrogant
ND about avoiding wars
ToF about being noobs
etc etc

Doesn't mean its true...
Sounds correct to me

anyway, funny coming

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:02   #43
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Nice has nothing to do with looks leg

yea, i know was just kidding around - cypher is of course a nice guy

hes still ugly tho :P

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:20   #44
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

tof ftw! ^^
yeah, lots of ppl laugh at belgians becoz they are jealous of us ^^
we have the cutest women, smartest ppl, best marihuana (I know u dutchies will try to convince me otherwise, I say bring it on! I'll test each on every joint u present me with nederwiet ^^)
in short
ToF, Belgium and weed FTW!
(btw the comic wasn't funny, and badly drawn ^^)

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:26   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

just to bad it makes me crash my fleet occasionally but still

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:41   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney_elmo
tof ftw! ^^
yeah, lots of ppl laugh at belgians becoz they are jealous of us ^^
we have the cutest women, smartest ppl, best marihuana (I know u dutchies will try to convince me otherwise, I say bring it on! I'll test each on every joint u present me with nederwiet ^^)
in short
ToF, Belgium and weed FTW!
(btw the comic wasn't funny, and badly drawn ^^)
True, I'd consider a Belgian person to be far superior to a Dutchman or an Englishman. And with superior I mean "IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY".

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:43   #47
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
True, I'd consider a Belgian person to be far superior to a Dutchman or an Englishman. And with superior I mean "IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY".
KJ FTW!!!

Unread 30 Nov 2005, 13:52   #48
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But Ace is dutch
i misread cauz he quoted legator :/
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 14:07   #49
suave

Quote:
why but ? :/

bochum rocks.....not this hsv shite :P
I prefer Bundesliga to 2. Liga

Unread 30 Nov 2005, 14:19   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
i misread cauz he quoted legator :/
In time ... we will be able to forgive you and get on with our lives

FA Gaming community