User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 23:52   #101
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road
Re: Funny PA sayings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I still got my ToT Shirt with that slogan on the back
Want your money back? I would pay the 13€ back to you for seeing this ****ing shirt burning on the next ToT meeting. But than we would have to invite you...then you would maybe burn too.
thats too risky. Keep the ToT shirt and we gonna kick your ass in PA anytime again.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 02:46   #102
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

harsh that. It is only a game after all. No need to burn people etc.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 04:15   #103
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Hehe.

Sonnenbomber, the best joke on the internet since the Dramalama.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 11:00   #104
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
Want your money back? I would pay the 13€ back to you for seeing this ****ing shirt burning on the next ToT meeting. But than we would have to invite you...then you would maybe burn too.
thats too risky. Keep the ToT shirt and we gonna kick your ass in PA anytime again.

Lol. What did he actually do?
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:48   #105
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Do a phraktoss

Can't remember exactly, someone refresh my memory

First attempt : do a Phraktos means to turn against your ally and quitting/giving up after 1 day of fight, or something along those lines.

Also: an alliance commits tactical/strategic suicide in a spectacular way.
It was more liek 2 days And its spelled Phraktos.
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:57   #106
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey
It was more liek 2 days And its spelled Phraktos.
18 hours to be exact
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 16:30   #107
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

"Playing Sid"

no comment needed I think
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 16:45   #108
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

Sayings from the ex APA
Doing a Thomus - getting really pissed and talking bout sex with as many typos as possible in a sentence
Doing a Dexter - declaring war on an alli that the hcs were discussing a nap with
[16:35] <bos> doing a Dude: he came, he saw, he killed it <<< funny :P
Being EvilTone - spitting your dummy out over the slightest thing
doing a kargool - do i really need to say?
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 08:06   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
"Playing Sid"

no comment needed I think
I wonder when Duck and Zhil will reply on this

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 08:07   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Lol. What did he actually do?
Hehe, he left ToT during a round for FAnG I believe and screwed them over by sharing intel (tot memberlist) etc I believe.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 09:58   #111
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hehe, he left ToT during a round for FAnG I believe and screwed them over by sharing intel (tot memberlist) etc I believe.
After having spent a week with hardly any sleep to save ToT asses and then being accused of being a spy because I made a PA-portal information available in our private channel (the ingame alliance ranking was buggy but portal did show the correct rank). That kind of pissed me off and I thought "well, they call you a spy so why not just take the memberlist with you."
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 10:03   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
After having spent a week with hardly any sleep to save ToT asses and then being accused of being a spy because I made a PA-portal information available in our private channel (the ingame alliance ranking was buggy but portal did show the correct rank). That kind of pissed me off and I thought "well, they call you a spy so why not just take the memberlist with you."
Well, we didn't mind that

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 23:47   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I wonder when Duck and Zhil will reply on this
Duck?
Im more "afraid" of Zhil's comment(s)

Its a few rounds now since I did it, but I not sure they are able to laugh at it yet
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 00:24   #114
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

And thats how the "its all heartless fault" started
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 02:44   #115
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
And thats how the "its all heartless fault" started
LOL
Definitly not. This slogan already exists in Round5 when I joined ToT.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 10:54   #116
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
LOL
Definitly not. This slogan already exists in Round5 when I joined ToT.

Well at least I got you to LOL

Thats better then the death treat you made before bomber hehe
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:28   #117
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

what no one mentioned doing a Storebo yet?

also there must be a word for when the Fang HC deleted the alliance a few rounds back resulting in an Ely win with defectors. Now that was funny
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:35   #118
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

also there must be a word for when the Fang HC deleted the alliance a few rounds back resulting in an Ely win with defectors. Now that was funny
we mention storebo's bcalcing skills every day in 1up

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 16:30   #119
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

Doing a WebAngel you mean? Not so amusing though as it wasn't actually HIM deleting the members from FAnG
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:12   #120
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Doing a WebAngel you mean? Not so amusing though as it wasn't actually HIM deleting the members from FAnG
Exactly, is a was a dirty cheater who did.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 21:57   #121
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Doing a TomKat:

Being really cool, really funny, really sexy and having loads of money and loads of women fawn after you.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 00:25   #122
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Doing a TomKat:

Being really cool, really funny, really sexy and having loads of money and loads of women fawn after you.
rofl this one is new to me I must say
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 09:41   #123
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Doing a TomKat:

Guess I'm doing a TomKat every day then

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:26   #124
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Doing a Rads.
Simoly crashing your fleet cause you cant be arsed:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 22:51   #125
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

pulling a Sliekas = winning the rnd
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:01   #126
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

out of curiosity, does sliekas still play? Don't think I've seen his name on the rankings for a while now.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:43   #127
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he got closed+deleted both r11/12 if i remember right, both times with mistu i believe? i'm not sure. (it may have been 10.5+r11 though, i don't remember)
i wouldn't put it past him to be playng with exil now or have done so with them in r13.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:54   #128
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

"Pulling an eVil..."

Decreasing the intelligence quotient of everyone around you by 5% (minimum) while trying to be an internet forum demagogue.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:56   #129
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

im famous.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 03:10   #130
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
he got closed+deleted both r11/12 if i remember right, both times with mistu i believe? i'm not sure. (it may have been 10.5+r11 though, i don't remember)
i wouldn't put it past him to be playng with exil now or have done so with them in r13.
He`s working in UK atm. Left around a year ago.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 04:16   #131
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

sliekas have made a new career in the UK: Rise in muggings and street theft, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/4262152.stm

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 04:23   #132
eVil
the lite shine brite

sliekas is a nice guy. he not capable of such a thing.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:23   #133
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

is guess we need to add "doing an Idler"
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 02:20   #134
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

yeh prob need to add "doing an ikke" too, know its annoying but its kinda funny tbh!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:05   #135
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
doing a [REVOLT]

to try and unite the universe against the no.1 alliance generally involving a mass launch on the no.1 planet at a well advertised time.
Not to mention suiciding every single one of those few million ships from over 1000 fleets.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 11:46   #136
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

doing a Corpse: sending defence to the wrong co ords and sending defence instead of attacks in alliance raids. (this is why some alliances had him marked as Angels in R13 )
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:36   #137
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

the_chosen_one is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a new one but I'm sure it'll be remembered in rounds to come.

To do a Lurch / Lurchin' it To start a war with another alliance and then quit to join a "more established one" while said alliance gets pwned

[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With Quote