User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:28   #251
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I doubt I need Sid, mazz or zhil online for this.
Since the 1up ppl in question requested a nap from my alliance in r14.
Now do you think they will tell Sid, mazz or zhil that they requested it ? i doubt that.

And your last remark is way out of line tbh.
All I did was proof you wrong, no harm in that.
You didn't show proof of anything. But you are right, if you had shown proof, then, no harm in being corrected. But you haven't......

Saying you have makes you look stupid. I proved you were stupid.
But i haven't?!/1//? But i said it so its right?
let me in on your logic. It seems stupid to the naked eye.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:28   #252
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
And also, you don't forget, that your highest ranking player in your alliances best finish in thier existence, was former eclipse.
<3
I guess it's never too late to improve

And your statement is wrong, in r10 Steen won the round and he was FAnG for 95% of the round.

Angels had a round winner last round (though credits go to WP) and another #1 who deleted himself (Dogbert) 3 weeks before the end for whatever reason.

But those pple are loyal, they aren't shipjumpers.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:33   #253
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Did it occur to you that what Chika says doesn't resemble the truth on default? For a TRUE version, I'd pm Irvine rather then listening to his excuses of why he's such a shipjumper.
I am not taking any sides, I am suggesting that there must of been an initial problem to begin with. I have witness alliances disolving/greatly reduced because of issues not being resolved in a similar manner.

No one likes alliances going to the wall
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:33   #254
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There isn't a single truth in what you just wrote. and tbh, what explanation you give to it ... you jumped ship and that's what it all comes down to. I think most PA players know you're a disloyal shipjumper ...
I jumped ship? Tell me what alliance I jumped ship too. Hehe.
Kj, you just want me to be wrong. And obviously you want everyone to think I am a bad alliance player.
Credit to my benifit, I didn't join any alliance when I left angels. I played allianceless all round trying to get top 100 with no ally (which was an idiotic idea i may add). i joined veneration with 2 weeks left to play with demigod for a bit.
sigh. What will you come up with next.
Here is a summary of what angels have charged me with.

1. I am a coward and disloyal. i left thier alliance after being hit 3 days straight, by an alliance we had coop relations with.

2. I am a shipjumper. I went to no alliance. I played solo and joined veneratio with 2 weeks left.

what else m8. :|
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:37   #255
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
I am not taking any sides, I am suggesting that there must of been an initial problem to begin with. I have witness alliances disolving/greatly reduced because of issues not being resolved in a similar manner.

No one likes alliances going to the wall
Ofcourse a member doesn't jump ship for no reason. He was losing roids and score. But all Angels did yet they managed to understand the meaning of loyalty.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:38   #256
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You didn't show proof of anything. But you are right, if you had shown proof, then, no harm in being corrected. But you haven't......

Saying you have makes you look stupid. I proved you were stupid.
But i haven't?!/1//? But i said it so its right?
let me in on your logic. It seems stupid to the naked eye.
Like I said before i'm not giving out names, it might harm those involved and that is not what I like to see.
Saying it makes me look stupid not giving it out is silly, Like I really care if YOU think I look stupid or not

The logic used here is:
R14 is over, yes some 1up planets had naps with LCH, do I feel the need to make the names public and get them in trouble with 1up HC ? no

BTW to use your words, I never seen you give proof of 1up planets NOT taking naps.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:40   #257
Chika

Quote:
I guess it's never too late to improve

And your statement is wrong, in r10 Steen won the round and he was FAnG for 95% of the round.

Angels had a round winner last round (though credits go to WP) and another #1 who deleted himself (Dogbert) 3 weeks before the end for whatever reason.

But those pple are loyal, they aren't shipjumpers.

My statement is not wrong at all. What is wrong with you? Rd 10 the planet didn't end fang.
Also, I was trying to separate Angels/FAnG, but since you want to combine them,
FAnG again sucked in rd 13 because they napped the #1 alliance so that they could finish #2. And you were proud of it!! I know you were because I read your idiotic post in reguards to it on FAnG gaming community site.

Angels is a great alliance, but representatives like you speaking for it make it look shit. But I can take a blind eye because I know people there. I would advise that You think, then write your post. that way the amount of times you are wrong will be downgraded.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:43   #258
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Was there any other reason for leaving bar 3 days of straight incs, chika?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:43   #259
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
BTW to use your words, I never seen you give proof of 1up planets NOT taking naps.
It's rather difficult to provide evidence of something that's not there. The only way of doing so is to intensively search for evidence of planet NAPs. As the fruitless search continues, if in fact it does, then it becomes increasingly unlikely that there were planet NAPs.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:44   #260
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Like I said before i'm not giving out names, it might harm those involved and that is not what I like to see.
Saying it makes me look stupid not giving it out is silly, Like I really care if YOU think I look stupid or not

The logic used here is:
R14 is over, yes some 1up planets had naps with LCH, do I feel the need to make the names public and get them in trouble with 1up HC ? no

You are right. I didn't give any proof, but I also covered my tracks by stateing that a member could have done it in secret. Do you see that? Do you see how easy that is? You, on the other hand, have not brought anything to the table. No, I do not take your word for it. Noone even needed a planet nap with lch. You guys gave up with like a month in a half left in the round. Some worth that planet nap would have been. You want to feel important though.
Yes, 1up planets napped your shit alliance.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:47   #261
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I jumped ship? Tell me what alliance I jumped ship too. Hehe.
Kj, you just want me to be wrong. And obviously you want everyone to think I am a bad alliance player.
Credit to my benifit, I didn't join any alliance when I left angels. I played allianceless all round trying to get top 100 with no ally (which was an idiotic idea i may add). i joined veneration with 2 weeks left to play with demigod for a bit.
sigh. What will you come up with next.
Here is a summary of what angels have charged me with.

1. I am a coward and disloyal. i left thier alliance after being hit 3 days straight, by an alliance we had coop relations with.

2. I am a shipjumper. I went to no alliance. I played solo and joined veneratio with 2 weeks left.

what else m8. :|
1: we NEVER had an NAP agreement with LCH, where do you get such crap from? we joined the cooped attacks of exi/lch block for a few nights, during those nights we got heavily hit by 1up.

At no point was LCH forbidden to hit us. The attack on you was a personal vendetta thingy from Yeh I bet, though he didn't break any naps if I'm correct.

2: maybe shipjumper is the wrong term, nonetheless you're as disloyal as a shipjumper. Difference with you and someone joining another alliance is that you didn't join another alliance. To Angels that's 100% the same. You left during hard times, all the other Angels stayed.

Don't try talking yourself out of this, whatever excuse you find or how you wanna describe it, in the end it all comes down to the same, which is that you have absolutely no loyalty. Maybe that has changed now, dunno, but you sure never were loyal or a teamplayer when you were Angels.

Btw I'm not trying to convince everyone that you're no alliance player ... I think most Angels and alot of non Angels agree that you're not the loyal type.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:49   #262
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You are right. I didn't give any proof, but I also covered my tracks by stateing that a member could have done it in secret. Do you see that? Do you see how easy that is? You, on the other hand, have not brought anything to the table. No, I do not take your word for it. Noone even needed a planet nap with lch. You guys gave up with like a month in a half left in the round. Some worth that planet nap would have been. You want to feel important though.
Yes, 1up planets napped your shit alliance.

I see you don't really know me at all.
I never said you have to take my word for it, it still will not make me give out names.
If i wanted to feel important I would post on AD all day so ppl would "think" I was important.
Stating my alliance is shit is out of line i feel, I wouldn't say the same of any other alliance in PA.

(edited to fix a bad typo)
#multihunters
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:50   #263
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
My statement is not wrong at all. What is wrong with you? Rd 10 the planet didn't end fang.
Also, I was trying to separate Angels/FAnG, but since you want to combine them,
FAnG again sucked in rd 13 because they napped the #1 alliance so that they could finish #2. And you were proud of it!! I know you were because I read your idiotic post in reguards to it on FAnG gaming community site.

Angels is a great alliance, but representatives like you speaking for it make it look shit. But I can take a blind eye because I know people there. I would advise that You think, then write your post. that way the amount of times you are wrong will be downgraded.
We napped exi while setting up buddypacks. At that time, we looking in our glass orb and knew exi would win.

Yes we were proud of finishing 2nd and yes we didn't feel the need to break a nap so mr chika could be proud of us.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 13:04   #264
Chika

<3

Last edited by Chika; 12 Oct 2005 at 15:40.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 13:15   #265
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Nway let's end this aguement here ... it's clear that you and I have nothing to discuss anymore. This goes on all area's not just AD.

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 12 Oct 2005 at 16:00.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 13:26   #266
Chika

Quote:
Ohh wait, behe's post was pure crap ...

Nway let's end this aguement here ... it's clear that you and I have nothing to discuss anymore. This goes on all area's not just AD.

Oh no, I lost a friend. :S
I must have hit a nerve. For future reference, when you have no basis, it is not wise to make accusations that you cannot provide proper evidence for. You have posted on AD for years now. No matter how long you continue, your word is not gold and you cannot talk out the side of your neck.

On topic: I predict that the said alliances are predictable- Lch/Exil/Newdawn
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 13:47   #267
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
So you'd rather fight 15 ppl alone , because you are involved in a war that your alliance never got involved, just because you are big enough to be targettted for those other big fish?
You are indeed lost in a dream. While i respect Zoro, there are more efficient ways of using those fleets, which help the goals of the alliance. If your alliance doesn't have the balls to hit the #1 alliance, it's not your job as superman to go and fight them against unbeatable odds.
To clarify this, while Angels were at wat with 1up (in LCH) only one planet had a pnap. I did not know about it, but i don't approve it. After Angels split from LCH, some top Angels got their pnaps, since the war was lost, and angels had other goals, their fleets were needed on other battles, which made much more sense than fighting a lost war.
lol, you sure know how to ignore 90% of a post and just use the last 3 lines for your reply. The point of Zoro is that he never napped 1up for his own planet its benefit. He could have taken a planet nap to keep (or increase) his rank, but he didn't, he stayed loyal to his alliance its politics and game play. There is a huge difference between playing the game like it should be played, and only play it when the circumstances fit your personal needs (and napping your way out as soon as you feel a fight isn't benefitting you anymore).

The circumstances under which you take a planet nap don't matter, by taking a planet nap you apparantly think you are better or deserver better then the rest of your alliance (as they can still recieve incoming from the alliance that you are protected from). So chances are you screw your alliance m8s over as their incoming from the alliance you napped can increase while you are sitting on ur nice fence, watching your m8s lose roids and score just because you felt you are more important then they are.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:49   #268
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
The point of Zoro is that he never napped 1up for his own planet its benefit. He could have taken a planet nap to keep (or increase) his rank, but he didn't, he stayed loyal to his alliance its politics and game play.
There's much more to a planet nap than just your own benefit. It's also about the alliances benefit. Are you trying to say ToFs politics would have been harmed by Zoro accepting a pnap with 1up? I don't think so. If ToF had decided to hit 1up on alliance level, he would have betrayed his alliance. But his alliance didn't give a **** about the wars going on between the top alliances.
In this case, a planet nap is quite acceptable.
Quote:
The circumstances under which you take a planet nap don't matter, by taking a planet nap you apparantly think you are better or deserver better then the rest of your alliance (as they can still recieve incoming from the alliance that you are protected from). So chances are you screw your alliance m8s over as their incoming from the alliance you napped can increase while you are sitting on ur nice fence, watching your m8s lose roids and score just because you felt you are more important then they are.
Again, you are just plain wrong.
If you use Zoro as example, him being not naped to 1up only made ToFs defence work much harder. Why? Because covering Zoro used up lots of fleets which could have been used in a better way to cover other players. If you think this is a matter of yourself begin selfish, you should better look at the whole forest instead of just looking at the tree in front of you.
If you use the angel planets as example, Angels had enough concerns than try and use their whole defence fleets to cover 5-6 waves daily from the top5 planets on our big planets. We had not only 1up hitting us, we had Reunion and ND hitting us, despite their war, we had ToF and other alliances hit our planets as well. So instead of having 80% of the angels defence every day tied up to defend the other 20% against 1up big incs, we decided to have the remaning 20% free from 1up incs so that our defence fleets would be best used against battles which made sense. This also meant that those 20% of angels were able to help us much more than if they had been under heavy incomings all the time.

In short, planet naps are not bad per se. Planet naps can work for the alliance advantage. However, planet naps that go against the alliance interests should be punished, and all planet naps should be approved at HC level.

Last edited by Gio2k; 12 Oct 2005 at 16:14.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:34   #269
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
1: we NEVER had an NAP agreement with LCH, where do you get such crap from? we joined the cooped attacks of exi/lch block for a few nights, during those nights we got heavily hit by 1up.

At no point was LCH forbidden to hit us. The attack on you was a personal vendetta thingy from Yeh I bet, though he didn't break any naps if I'm correct.
LCH and Angels had a nap.... They just didnt tell you about it. LCH recalled if they hit Angels and Angels recalled if they hit LCH. As someone on AD said before you had no idea what went on r13 and you still dont
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:36   #270
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ohh wait, behe's post was pure crap
Now lets take a look at this statement. By writing this you are making a blanket statement that everything I said in that post was a lie, which you have stated in other posts also. While I admit it was not 100% accurate, and have stated so in future posts on that thread.

So rather than going through that whole post I will just bring up one part of it for the moment.

Did you get demoted as HC in round 13? I stated you did, you have said my whole post was crap. If you did get demoted, then my whole post was not crap and you are a liar (which you claim not to be time and time again)

Secondly, again in round 13. I see you post numerous times that we were only in that block channel for a few days. When in reality, unknown to you, we were in that channel for a good week bordering on 2 weeks. By posting that we were only in that channel for a few days, you are either lying again, or you were not privy to this information, and talking out of your ass, which was the whole point of the KJs postition in Angels thread.

Id rather not have to keep bringing this stuff up, so I ask you to desist with calling my statements lies unless you can back your statement up, so that we can let the matter fade away. I have made my points on the matter and its up to the rest of AD as to whether the choose to believe these points or not.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:03   #271
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
Was there any other reason for leaving bar 3 days of straight incs, chika?
3 days of incoming is no reason to leave any alliance. I got atatcked every single day in rd 14 and I never left my alliance. Also in rd 12, yet again, every single day until mix's ag was dead, I got attacked.
In rd 13, I was attacked by a friendly alliance for 3 days straight. And rather than stop it, my HC choose to try and hide the fact that they were coop'ing with another alliance, at the expense of myself. Ok, alliance first before individual. When I seeked answers for this, I was lied to, then finally, at the point of me being fed up, I was told "ok we will try to have him kicked from lch" Then I find out that we had relations all along with the alliance that was hitting me, but it was simply ignored. I went to HC all of these days, informing them that I was being hit by lch and noone did anything. I felt that me as a planet was not taken into consideration, and I do my job as a member. I did not like it, so I left. I feel thats a better solution than continuing to play and not really be loyal to an alliance.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:22   #272
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, most big angels players within LCH had planet naps. "Go figure". After they split almost all of them had planet naps. Though they will brag that they "still" finished top 10.
Within LCH, i assume u mean when we were still apart of LCH?? If so, i only know of one planet who had a planet nap with 1up. Myself, Envy, Icewind, Kerchie, to name the 4 biggest Angels planets who didn't have naps during their time in LCH. Only recluse is missing from there(as he had a planet nap), and he was 3/4th biggest whilst in LCH. So you saying "most" is wrong, as infact there is only one, out of the biggest angels planets. After the split a few of us got naps, i wont argue that.

Whose bragging we finished top10, apart from maybe Kj???
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:50   #273
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
he stayed loyal to his alliance its politics and game play.
Well, hello there, Angels weren't at war with 1up, so it isn't going against the alliances politics to have a pnap with 1up. Im not afraid to admit i was one of the Angels who had a pnap. My reasoning being that as soon as I left LCH, and you can ask Elviz etc about this i was getting incs from elviz, and cypher, and #5 (Desse?) liked to launch, and then recall/resend at me, a lot of the time, now considering they were 3 of the biggest planets around, for a 30~ man ally, its pretty hard to cover that, and I am only ONE planet in that 30~ man alliance. Add to that one of the biggest ziks, ended top10, c9 i think also liked to attack me, thats alot of def calls. Then add the incomings on to the other planets in Angels and we'd have no roids left after 2-3 days.

Now, id call that pretty logical, consdiering i wasn't harming my alliance, as i was freeing up alot of fleet slots, including my own fleet, to help the others in the alliance.

So i DID STAY LOYAL to MY alliance politics and game play, and tbqh, i would have been selfish to have NOT had a pnap.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:40   #274
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

See what i mean here Alki??? page upon page of bullshit arguments that have nothing to do with the thread topic written as always by the egomaniacs of angels 1up exi etc, what possible help is this to PA?? new players come on forums and everything they read is ****ing arguments from this lot that have no relevance whatsoever to the thread they are posted in, maybe a mod could provide this sorry group of shit-stirrers with their own thread where they can argue their asses off all day long so normal people that actually smile and have seen the outside world in the last 5 years can enjoy all aspects of the game
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:07   #275
FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree
FriendlyFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:25   #276
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
See what i mean here Alki??? page upon page of bullshit arguments that have nothing to do with the thread topic written as always by the egomaniacs of angels 1up exi etc, what possible help is this to PA?? new players come on forums and everything they read is ****ing arguments from this lot that have no relevance whatsoever to the thread they are posted in, maybe a mod could provide this sorry group of shit-stirrers with their own thread where they can argue their asses off all day long so normal people that actually smile and have seen the outside world in the last 5 years can enjoy all aspects of the game
i get your point, but its rather funy to read tbh
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:45   #277
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

1 exi
2 angels
3 1up
4 LCH
5 ND

I predict the utter destruction of ND and internal collapse leading to a revolt by veteren players from within and the casting aside of the fun free spirited old ND. JOKING or AM I

note I am bored and my gaming rig just went down and can't play wow the above is just a way to pass the time until my friend gets here with a new PS
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 21:07   #278
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

this seems to have become a "bitch slap chika" thread
My prediction:
1. 1up
2. EXilition
3. Newdawn
4. Angels
5. LCH
6. ToT
7. ToF
8. Reunion
9. Insomnia
10. Vengance

I think the top 4 will look like this if there are no blocks, which is unlikely.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:51   #279
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Angels
2. eXilition
3. Newdawn
4. 1up
5. LCH
6. ToF (sadly)
7. VGN
8. Insomnia
9. Subh
10. TGV
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:24   #280
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

1) 1up
2) Newdawn
3) Subh
4) eXilition
5) Angels
6) LCH
7) ToF
8) Insomnia
9) VgN
10) f-crew?

Assuming blocks.

The blocked alliances are pure speculation also, and are probably completely wrong.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:16   #281
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I doubt I need Sid, mazz or zhil online for this.
Since the 1up ppl in question requested a nap from my alliance in r14.
Now do you think they will tell Sid, mazz or zhil that they requested it ? i doubt that.

And your last remark is way out of line tbh.
All I did was proof you wrong, no harm in that.
I'm under no illusion that no 1up member in existance has ever held an individual NAP with another alliance. The difference is however is that for 1up member's it's quite rare when held in comparison of other alliances.

Additionally, you're correct that a 1up HC would not know about it - because if we did, that member would find themselves allianceless with fleets reclaiming 1up property (ships + roids) and -that- is enough of a signal to give to those would-be cowards.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:17   #282
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Some stuff ...
Figured I had to deal with this again, whenever you can talk bad about someone ... I guess that defines you.

And so do the lies. Your initial post was idd far from true, it was on most issues rather inacurate and more like a "What Behe thinks = truth" story. Most of it was your opinion rather then facts. But you're entitled to have an opinion ...

You stated this in future threads? ... guess I must have missed them because everything you talk about me, it's wrapped in the same old lies and attempts to discredit me.

Yes I got demoted, for obvious and correct reasons. You won't hear me dispute that. Quite sad you're using this against me when you yourself promised not to mention it on a later time ... I guess that also defines you ... not being able to stick to your word ( and I could give more examples concerning this issue).

About the channel with LCH etc, I know we were there for a few days, excuse me for not knowing the exact amount of days, hours, minutes and seconds ...
Unlike you, there were HC's who did fill me in about it and didn't lie all the time, faking things and therefor sabotaging the very alliance you work for.

I didn't say, in this post, that your statements are lies. They are your opinion which you translated into facts. and THAT, I mostly find pure crap (sure some facts are correct, like the demotion). Again, you're translating something I didn't say into something you wish me to say so it suits your reaction.

Nway, I'm eager to read your next post which no doubt would be another attempt to discredit me ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:18   #283
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
I predict the utter destruction of ND and internal collapse leading to a revolt by veteren players from within and the casting aside of the fun free spirited old ND. JOKING or AM I
Oi !!! Don't ruin the joke ... it's not funny if they're aware of it (j/k ofc)

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:37   #284
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I'm under no illusion that no 1up member in existance has ever held an individual NAP with another alliance. The difference is however is that for 1up member's it's quite rare when held in comparison of other alliances.

Additionally, you're correct that a 1up HC would not know about it - because if we did, that member would find themselves allianceless with fleets reclaiming 1up property (ships + roids) and -that- is enough of a signal to give to those would-be cowards.

I agree with what you said and thats why I didn't give out the names of the ppl involved.
Since its not my intention to get players in trouble about something they did last round.
#multihunters
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 14:21   #285
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Kj, behe. These are issues between yourselves, why broadcast it to the entire universe, there is no need whatsoever. Yes Yes I know you dont post on behalf of Angels blah blah. Well frankly get real, anything you say has an effect on the alliance you are part of, and Kj you constantly pick up on anything Angels related, and expect people not to take your post on behalf of Angels No there is no need to reply to this post. we know you love the forums, but there is no need really. Think, dont act.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:09   #286
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Figured I had to deal with this again, whenever you can talk bad about someone ... I guess that defines you.
You are the one who brought it up in your discussion with chika, not me. And who else do I talk bad about? Even with you, I just straighten out your falicies.

Quote:
And so do the lies. Your initial post was idd far from true, it was on most issues rather inacurate and more like a "What Behe thinks = truth" story. Most of it was your opinion rather then facts. But you're entitled to have an opinion ...
Id be happy to go through a point by point discussion of "my lies" any time you would like. Fact of the matter is time and time again, you are the one who is posting things that are not true, whether due to out and out lies or ignorance of the real facts. Either way, If you would get your facts straight, youd not hear boo from me.

Quote:
You stated this in future threads? ... guess I must have missed them because everything you talk about me, it's wrapped in the same old lies and attempts to discredit me.
You discredit yourself easily enough, I try to point out the facts in your misconceptions.

Quote:
Yes I got demoted, for obvious and correct reasons. You won't hear me dispute that. Quite sad you're using this against me when you yourself promised not to mention it on a later time ... I guess that also defines you ... not being able to stick to your word ( and I could give more examples concerning this issue).
If your remember the extent of the demotion/conversation, not speaking of the demotion on my part was predicated on you following certain rules, which you broke.

Quote:
About the channel with LCH etc, I know we were there for a few days, excuse me for not knowing the exact amount of days, hours, minutes and seconds ...
Unlike you, there were HC's who did fill me in about it and didn't lie all the time, faking things and therefor sabotaging the very alliance you work for.
I was not the one who put us into this channel, nor was I the one who kept this information from you. You will need to look at another one of the HC's to blame for this

Quote:
Nway, I'm eager to read your next post which no doubt would be another attempt to discredit me ..
What it comes down to is, in my opinion, you should get your facts straight before posting. Youve been asked to do this before by officers and hc's as well as members.

If you havent yet realised, the easiest way for me not to bother you on these forums is to:
A) dont bring my name up
and
B) Have your facts straight before posting

Ill be happy to end this conversation here, the rest is up to you.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:18   #287
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
snip
Quite expected ...

But I'm happy that AD is the only place I'll ever have to deal with you (with the assumption that you'll keep bothering me and others with your slander campaigns).

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:56   #288
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Who the **** is Orbit?

Orbit is the result of the merger between EL, Liberators and for a time, Unforgiven Sin. We were top 10 in R14 for quite along time, and finished 12th at the end, 8th in Havoc. We have worked really hard "Pre-season" to make sure we improve on what we have done before.

I see at least 2 players have put us top 10 for R15...

...stranger things have happened

As for top 10, for what its worth (and flaming someone for having a guess is poor form )

1. Exhilition
2. ND
3. Angels
4. 1up
5. xVx
>6... who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrant
I really hope Orbit get that high!! Would be a victory for everyone that tries to form a new alliance
Cheers Cele, ur a good lad, ALWAYS welcome in #Orbiters

Wishing everyone a fun and exciting round

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"

Last edited by Phrazer; 27 Oct 2005 at 20:05.
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 20:35   #289
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrazer
As for top 10, for what its worth (and flaming someone for having a guess is poor form )

1. Exhilition
2. ND
3. Angels
4. 1up
5. xVx
>6... who knows
I believe the correct responce is "Who cares?"
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 00:31   #290
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

MY guess would be alot of people, wonder how long the game would last without smaller alliances for the smaller players? Any ideas?

Thanks to all the good luck messages guys, we're really looking forward to getting stuck in

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 08:03   #291
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrazer
MY guess would be alot of people, wonder how long the game would last without smaller alliances for the smaller players? Any ideas?

Thanks to all the good luck messages guys, we're really looking forward to getting stuck in
Smaller players don't remain small and smaller alliances don't stay small ... pple progress and the proof of this are alliances like ToF ... who manage to base themself in the top10 (top5) and slowely are evolving to a top alliance.

Also, 1up, Exilition and Angels are all relative new alliances.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 11:48   #292
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Also, 1up, Exilition and Angels are all relative new alliances.
But can you really compare 1up, Exilition and Angels to the other new-established alliances? Remember, all those 3 alliances have commands and a memberbase based on earlier alliances such as Fury and FAnG (not sure HOW much Exilition is based on earlier alliances, but at least some).
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 12:14   #293
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Exactly Nadar and sorry Kjeldoran, my choice of phrase was poor

I can only speak for Orbit, but i know others are similar in as much as over half our memberbase had either not been in an alliance before, but with the philosophy that everyone has to start somewhere we have accepted low average scores in previous rounds, and are now ready we feel to try and establish ourselves.

I guess at 9.00 tonight we begin to find out

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 12:22   #294
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
But can you really compare 1up, Exilition and Angels to the other new-established alliances? Remember, all those 3 alliances have commands and a memberbase based on earlier alliances such as Fury and FAnG (not sure HOW much Exilition is based on earlier alliances, but at least some).
exilition contains a lot of ex-dragons/LDK, especially amoung the command.

(Note: I'm NOT saying all members/command are ex-dragons/LDK, just that a large percentage of them are)

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 12:39   #295
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

That's what I meant Stifler, just were unsure how much it contained of ex-dragons/LDK.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 14:03   #296
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

1. Exil
2. 1up
3. Angels
4. xVx
5. HR
6. ND
7. Insomnia
8. LCH
9. ToF
10. ToT

bit biased by hopes I guess

Anyways thats my opinion!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 14:32   #297
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
1. Exil
2. 1up
3. Angels
4. xVx
5. HR
6. ND
7. Insomnia
8. LCH
9. ToF
10. ToT

bit biased by hopes I guess

Anyways thats my opinion!
ToT arent playing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 14:37   #298
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

got a new...

1. eXilition
2. 1up
3. Insomnia
4. Angels
5. LCH
6. ND
7. ToF
8. HR
9. TGV
10. xVx

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 16:26   #299
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If Angels get off to a good start I believe they can go all the way. They have recruited a lot of quality pre round. The question mark is their loyalty if they are set under heavy fire early on, but if the new members get integrated to the Angels core they will be a formidable force this round.

I guess it will be a catfight between Exil, Angels and 1up and whoever wants it more will win.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 16:51   #300
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
ToT arent playing
Woops... my bad

No idea who comes in 10th then.. my bet is on f-crew

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote