User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:15   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Just so you all know...

I am resigning as a moderator. I can hear most of you cheering right now. I'm not arsed.

Why? Thus:

ap·a·thy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-th)
n.
1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:16   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
err

Well

Good luck, i guess.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:17   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Just so you all know...

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I am resigning as a moderator. I can hear most of you cheering right now.

I'm not cheering. No offense but I couldn't give a toss who the mods are, it has little or no effect on me.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:19   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Utterly unnaceptable.

We're being left with progressively fewer reasonable mods, and progressively more incompetance.

I urge you to reconsider, Belgy.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:19   #5
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Just so you all know...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm not cheering. No offense but I couldn't give a toss who the mods are, it has little or no effect on me.
Well, that's why I said 'most' isn't it. Pay attention you daft cow.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:20   #6
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Always sad to see a mod go.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:20   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I like Belgy as a mod
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:20   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Just so you all know...

Quote:
Well, that's why I said 'most' isn't it. Pay attention you daft cow.

:(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:21   #9
Asper

Quote:
I am resigning as a moderator. I can hear most of you cheering right now. I'm not arsed.

Why? Thus:

n.
1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!!!!1
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:23   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
belgy and DM gone :/

it's a scary time indeed when jobby is the best mod we have ;(
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:24   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your decision belgy, but i have always thought you were an ok kind of guy
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:25   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I urge you to reconsider, Belgy.
There's nothing to reconsider mate, look at the state of this place.
It's a sorry, forlorn ghost of it's former self, and has been for a long time. I've got better thing's to do than read through all the inane drivel that get's posted on here.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:32   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Actually, its quite sad. Even thought you probably has not noticed, i think you is/were one off the best mods around.
Its sad to see you go, and i wish you good luck in whatever else you will do.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:49   #14
Lord Boredom

uuuuuuuuuthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I leave this place for 5 months...

I get back... and Belgy's gone...

wots the world coming to... give it 3 weeks and you'll regret your decision.. you'll realise you can't live without us. Well.. them.. given my recent inactivity.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 02:48   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
awww belgy not you too
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 02:50   #16
Idi

I take it Belgy has got himself an SA account then!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:29   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I kinda liked you. Oh well, bye.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:17   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So we are left with JBOY, Kura, Sandsnake and Taratang.

And I can't say we see much of Sand (unless he's modding from the shadows.

Wait, here's an idea, Karmulian for Mod!*

* You daft goit
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:27   #19
Dreadnought!

:/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:39   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I would still take the job.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:42   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's noone I'd want as a mod any more.

Though I'd be tempted to point Gayle's way.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:46   #22
Lord Boredom

I seem to remember having a signature for someone who someone wanted to be a mod... once....

something like ELemming for mod - he lives in Norwich. Except it wasn't Norwich, and it wasn't ELemming.. just someone equally ludicrous.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:49   #23
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
I seem to remember having a signature for someone who someone wanted to be a mod... once....

something like ELemming for mod - he lives in Norwich. Except it wasn't Norwich, and it wasn't ELemming.. just someone equally ludicrous.
Someone from Reading.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:54   #24
Lord Boredom

yeah.. you're right...
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:39   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Someone from Reading.
Go'on Gayle, step up to the plate.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:44   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
YAY!!!! Let's have a pie to celebrate!!!!

No seriously, have fun being a non-moderator Belgy....

/me waits for JJ to ask him to become mod
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:45   #27
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
you need more moderators

can i be moderator

i will be a good boy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:46   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Go'on Gayle, step up to the plate.
I don't wanna be a mod, no-one would have an account left by Tuesday
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:51   #29
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
:(
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:56   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't wanna be a mod, no-one would have an account left by Tuesday
Monday
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:02   #31
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

mpreach?

And no, I live in Edinburgh.

And no, it's ELeeming, not ELemming - I do not jump off cliffs.

And yes, if anyone's offering*, I would mod GD.

*Don't all rush at once.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)

Last edited by ELeeming; 7 Feb 2003 at 14:01.
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:04   #32
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
it's a scary time indeed when jobby is the best mod we have ;(
It get scarier if you consider that jobby is next inline for admin-ness.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:09   #33
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Come back Belgy!! Sack JBoy instead!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:16   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I know how you feel, Belgy. You get like that after you've been a moderator for a bit. It's inevitable, to some degree, I think. I felt a lot like that before I resigned.

You weren't a 'people's mod', and you never strove to be. You were certainly very determined to get the job done. We all have different styles of moderating, and I feel that mine differed from yours in many ways, but you were good, and committed, sensible and responsible, and you ultimately got the job done, as I've said.

Sorry to see you go.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:16   #35
Asper

Re: Re: Re: Just so you all know...

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagooooooooooooooooooooot
Wrong :/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:28   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
belgy and DM gone :/
When the hell did Dead Meat resign?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:31   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
n.

"Regarding matters of general importance" hardly applies to GD.

Now I am suspicious.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:15   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
There's noone I'd want as a mod any more.

Though I'd be tempted to point Gayle's way.
People become boring when they become mods.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:18   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
belgy was *, I'll miss him :(

* fat**

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:19   #40
Idi

?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:23   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nod, I expected you to quote me and say something along the lines of 'except jonny cos he was boring already roffles'. I'm disappointed young man.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:16   #42
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
When the hell did Dead Meat resign?
he made a post the other night tho it got closed for some reason and dropped off the bottom

apparently he's gonna be either "travelling lots or ****ing his missus so has no time to mod anymore" <- paraphrased
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:20   #43
Gayle29uk
Bitch

And DM is still on the list of those who have 'The Power'...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:21   #44
Ragnarak

Quote:
And DM is still on the list of those who have 'The Power'...
he said he was stepping down soon
we shall see i spose

Gayle for Mod...Do we really hate her that much?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:23   #45
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Gayle for Mod...Do we really hate her that much?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:23   #46
Ragnarak

Quote:
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:07   #47
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
It get scarier if you consider that jobby is next inline for admin-ness.
Surely it'd be Karm who's next in line?

And if either of Karm or JBOY end up having the last word it'll be a sorry place.

I like JBOY. But he ain't admin material, too impulsive. And Karm's proven time and again he can't keep his oar out.

What ever happenned on that question of 'Why does Karm mod/What is his actual job'? Did we ever get an answer?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:13   #48
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Surely it'd be Karm who's next in line?

And if either of Karm or JBOY end up having the last word it'll be a sorry place.

I like JBOY. But he ain't admin material, too impulsive. And Karm's proven time and again he can't keep his oar out.

What ever happenned on that question of 'Why does Karm mod/What is his actual job'? Did we ever get an answer?

JJ chief admin
Ash an karm deputy Admin's
Me an Wakey Supermod's
Other Board to board Mod's
Rp mods/Posters
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:19   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ok, so, 'what does a Deputy Admin' do?

Mod GD? Ban GD 'players'? This was the question from before that wasn't answered, Has Karm's job been elevated from DB Monkey to someone responsible for modding all the forums and users or what?

Lo btw.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:24   #50
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Same as JJ bar major decisions about the boards.
which are discussed and ultimately decided by JJ.