User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:11   #151
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
i dont think the outcome of this and the #1 spot will matter, will it? we all know who won the round, whatever spot they end
We do?

I thought only Ministry won by default?

The winner is the one which sit as #1 when round is over.
I agree with u to an extent that there can be 2 kind of winners though, but no one really care about the moral winners.

PA is built around an in-game alliance score. The alliance with highest score at end of round is the winner. no matter how shallow or shit that victory is.

I agree that eXi has been the best alliance this round though, no matter what happens.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:25   #152
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

today i had most fun since this round started.
was finally the way PA is supposed to be. launching attack/defence fleets and watching exciting battle reports.

whats stopping YOU from joining in on the fun?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:28   #153
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

why not join we can maybe get an #anti-exil chan going???
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:30   #154
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

this is really funny watching all these omen posters come to life now they've been declared war on
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 00:10   #155
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
this is really funny watching all these omen posters come to life now they've been declared war on
You will find that I have been alive since before we went to war, or as u claim..before u declared it?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:40   #156
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Your post was fine wishy
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:10   #157
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Fela - your HC simultaneously talked to eX to get ND killed. we all saw the logs.

not exactly forthcoming there are we.
And u getting pmed by other angels hc about this , dont think we suspect what exi wanted to do?
After this conversation with exi Hc ,Angels attacked alone Exi planets , whithout help from our "block" or any other alliance looking for exi not winning the round.
Same day nd napped exi and u with omen coop in attack angels :O

i remember i told in pm to angryduck something like this:, i dont want exi winning the best in the race of hitting exi will win the round ...
no answer
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:42   #158
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Ive posted for a while too. I dont quite rule as much as Wish, but then how could i....
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:47   #159
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Like who? Voodoo? oh no wait, he's been actively posting on the forum all round, same goes for Add
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 23:12   #160
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Like who? Voodoo? oh no wait, he's been actively posting on the forum all round, same goes for Add
i have so! stop picking on me
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 01:42   #161
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

It will probably take all other top4 alliances to bring eXi down a notch. And it will require one of those alliances to accept getting bashed out of the top 5. No single alliance can withstand exilition going full war on them.
I think exilition will win in the end anyways, and then they willremove all doubts about which PA alliance was the best.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 01:54   #162
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
And u getting pmed by other angels hc about this , dont think we suspect what exi wanted to do?
After this conversation with exi Hc ,Angels attacked alone Exi planets , whithout help from our "block" or any other alliance looking for exi not winning the round.
Same day nd napped exi and u with omen coop in attack angels :O

i remember i told in pm to angryduck something like this:, i dont want exi winning the best in the race of hitting exi will win the round ...
no answer
I guess that was after ToF/VSN started targetting ND on behalf of either Angels (their block operator) or Exi (their puppet master), Sucker.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 01:56   #163
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

best pax maybe
dont disrespect prepax like that
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:26   #164
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So did ND go after exilition tonight? A tad earlier than a certain NAP would have indicated?
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:36   #165
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
So did ND go after exilition tonight? A tad earlier than a certain NAP would have indicated?
Unless those fleets they're sending to pdmaster are defense
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:41   #166
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I think the real question is, if FO will give ND their #1 spot if it may come to that!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:52   #167
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I think the real question is, if FO will give ND their #1 spot if it may come to that!
You're just trying to play divide and conquer
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:55   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
You're just trying to play divide and conquer
Not as good as command conquer: red alert but better than that dreadful tiberian sun.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 10:41   #169
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I think ND are quite noble for not laying down and dying. i see they have learned from previous rounds. rock on dudes. (if you can call 4-5 allainces gaining up on 50ish members rocking that is)
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 10:54   #170
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
rock on dudes. (if you can call 4-5 allainces gaining up on 50ish members rocking that is)
I think it's a complete and utter misnomer to try to make it out to be unfair or in anyway negative that so many alliances are attacking EXilition. Would it be a 'fair' fight to pit pdmaster against any single planet outside the top50? And EXilition have almost every top10 planet.

It would also be silly to say that the 4-5 alliances represent more value, and therefore are honorless or unfair or again, anything negative. Coordinating 4-5 alliances is a lot more difficult (as this thread attests to) than a core of 50 people you can phone up when you want to start a war.

This argument has been used time and time again since BlueTuba 'ruled' the universe with thousands of members. It's a complete foil. If you let yourself be affected by it, you are playing into the hands of your enemy, in this case EXilition. FO, ND, and anyone in your block: you are doing the only thing worth doing, fighting for first place. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you take down EXilition, your victory will not be less because you must share it, it will be more because you managed to work together.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:00   #171
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not true!
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:01   #172
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think ND are quite noble for not laying down and dying. i see they have learned from previous rounds. rock on dudes. (if you can call 4-5 allainces gaining up on 50ish members rocking that is)
Either Ex are being ****ing hit properly or they aren't. When alliances who aren't so good combine to try and beat a better one, this is called 'diplomacy' and 'cooperation'. ND had FO, ToF and VsN on it one stage. ND were considered fair game then, eX is no different.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:08   #173
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I think it's a complete and utter misnomer to try to make it out to be unfair or in anyway negative that so many alliances are attacking EXilition. Would it be a 'fair' fight to pit pdmaster against any single planet outside the top50? And EXilition have almost every top10 planet.

It would also be silly to say that the 4-5 alliances represent more value, and therefore are honorless or unfair or again, anything negative. Coordinating 4-5 alliances is a lot more difficult (as this thread attests to) than a core of 50 people you can phone up when you want to start a war.

This argument has been used time and time again since BlueTuba 'ruled' the universe with thousands of members. It's a complete foil. If you let yourself be affected by it, you are playing into the hands of your enemy, in this case EXilition. FO, ND, and anyone in your block: you are doing the only thing worth doing, fighting for first place. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you take down EXilition, your victory will not be less because you must share it, it will be more because you managed to work together.
I am not saying "don't hit Ex". I was looking at it from the big picture point of view. Like how these 50ish members established the top 1 postion with all of the universes roids. Its a bit galant for them to quadruple team exil, but its also is a tad bit gay.

I would say the same for any alliance in exils situation.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:13   #174
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
I am not saying "don't hit Ex". I was looking at it from the big picture point of view. Like how these 50ish members established the top 1 postion with all of the universes roids. Its a bit galant for them to quadruple team exil, but its also is a tad bit gay.

Galant? Gay? It's neither. It's playing the sodding the game.

They are not doing this of some higher or lower motive. They are doing us no favors, they are doing the only thing worth doing in a game: trying to win. It doesn't matter that there are more of them and it doesn't matter that they were stupid to let EXilition pass them in the first place.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:15   #175
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Are you for real?

Are you saying that people should just let them have all the roids?
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 11:41   #176
JonnyBGood
Banned

Regardless of any perceived morality it certainly makes things more interesting. At this point we'll either get one of two things, eX don't get stopped and emerge victorious having fought off the #2 and #3, among other, alliances for the last ten days or eX get defeated for the first time in their PA history.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 12:28   #177
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

However many it takes to stop exilition is the right ammount of alliances working on this. This war almost makes me take up my bcalc again and play the last two weeks seriously again. Great Move from all sides.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 12:36   #178
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

well there are still too few alliances after eXi, if you want to bring them down in 10 days. really everyone should have an incentive to go after them, so lateron they can say: we were part of this, when they brought down eXi in one week
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 12:44   #179
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
well there are still too few alliances after eXi, if you want to bring them down in 10 days. really everyone should have an incentive to go after them, so lateron they can say: we were part of this, when they brought down eXi in one week
I honestly have to say that this was the biggest piece of shite being sprouted on the forums and I am not even in eXilition
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 14:08   #180
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I quite liked it...
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 21:20   #181
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

I“n my point of view Omen & Angels allready did bretty big favour to ND by giving them even a sligth chance to #1 by merging up and all you can do is whine about it??
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 21:34   #182
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Slight chance you say? Like FO will be able to catch up with ND....
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 21:45   #183
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
xp whores allways find the ways =/ and who was talking about FO catching up?
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 22:38   #184
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Bored of divide and conquer now
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 22:47   #185
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
That makes no difference. We both want eXilition dead anyway.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 23:01   #186
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
We'll see
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 00:55   #187
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

oh dear.

this thread proves why ppl cant be assed with pa

get over yourselves guys, a yoghurt could coceive of all the 'insightful' 'best intel here omg click clickzor' comments that 99% of you have put in here.

To clarify - All you ppl in here with your big posts and big rhetoric...the only ppl who are actually receptive of your posts are the hardcore nutters who have access to exactly the same intel that you have based your unnecessarily long winded, rambling 'original' observations on. You are all arguing over the irrelavancies and trivial percentages because you all know exactly the same info.

You guys should be the role models of PA, yet you've made a mountain out of what could of been a quite humerous thread.

ooooo wait i forgot to say

GD or AD FTW!!111!!!! omgzorrr-0--rrrr

who cares.

what happend to the ppl who didnt have delusions of grandeur enjoying this game, please lets make a forum subgroup for them. and then throw away the key to AD.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 01:48   #188
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

In all honesty, i quite like all this shit.

It maybe shit, but at least its not dull and boring shit. Its shit with now added war \o/

Nice to see XP whores growing again!
GOGOGOGO!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 02:02   #189
Wishmaster
LDK

For the nubjes:

its war in the top 3 atm.

#2 and #3 going at #1 with some help from others also.

The original post was a poor attempt of a joke, or whatever. Dont read it. If u did. forget it.

hmm..what more to add?

Quote:

Last edited by Wishmaster; 30 Nov 2006 at 03:51.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 16:12   #190
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Nah, FO are the only Anti-eX, ND have the brainpower to be pro-themselves.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 16:15   #191
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Nah, FO are the only Anti-eX, ND have the brainpower to be pro-themselves.
Where do Anti-eX and pro-themselves contradict each other at this point in the round?
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:27   #192
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Honor? New Dawn never had anything else then arrogance. .
I am glad you are the pinnacle of tolerance then. I asume you are assosciated with angels, but I dont actually remember.

Anyway. Here is a log of a angels officer having a go at me last round for drunken piggying him (while he himself was actually piggying).

Officers represent the alliance as a whole dont they ?

http://www.geocities.com/idler_lee/Werewolf.txt
(note, the bit where I sound daft and holy, its actually all an act to see if I could make him leave Angels)
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:34   #193
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[22:15] <Werewolf> just remove me now before i get violent
[22:15] <Idler> on what?
[22:15] <Idler> your keyboard?

lol
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:40   #194
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Hehe that log made me laugh so hard.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:43   #195
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I hate you Idler, you made me laugh, but also, i had to scroll for ages for one of your replies.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:50   #196
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't realise stupid kids still played PA - I thought we'd all grown up and got a decent enough grasp on our tempers and the english language to play relatively maturely.

Werewolf proved me wrong, I guess!
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:52   #197
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It was like internet 1998 all over again. Im pretty glad he is around, although he seems to have forgotten about this incident inbetween all the important things in his life. Yet again another indiciation of internet persona 1998.

Oh to be young again.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:53   #198
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
(note, the bit where I sound daft and holy, its actually all an act to see if I could make him leave Angels)
[22:14] <Idler> Your damn ships away from it when i dont give a **** if u think u wana be stupid but to be honest retards grow on threes i this galaxy we had it all covered once again and some retard goes and send all hes assassins to kill inc that doesnt even have pods NEWBS attacking uss and we wana steal I SPEND ALL MY RESOuRCES SO THAT WE COULD STEAL IT ALL and again SOME IDIOT send ASSASSINS seriously do u guys h8 me so much or wtf is going on ? I CAN ASSURE U AS LONG AS I DONT KNOW THE PLANETS ITS NOT FARMING IF THATS WOT U THINK. I HAVE NO IDA WHO THEESE ****TARDS ARE BUT IN FUTURE IF I SAY ITS COVERED AND U SEND DEFENCE WITHOUT CONSULTING ME IN MIRC ILL GET U ROidED and after that ill kick u out

what?
(I picked that part of the log cause everybody in PA knows what werewolf is like, I'm pretty sure every command channel of all alliances have had a good laugh at him at some point in PA)
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:56   #199
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

pure pwnage. my sides are hurting
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 18:51   #200
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I didn't realise stupid kids still played PA
I'm still here!
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote