User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:51   #1
Marneus
Lord Macragge

Marneus is on a distinguished road
Lose The Questions

Most Annoying thing ever is those damn questions everytime ya log in? its all very wll having anti bot things but hell surely ya could think up a way which doesnt involve having to try and og in half a dozen times.

also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Marneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:57   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lose The Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneus
also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:59   #3
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, when I can't see the words for the grey background, I just guess Marble.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:59   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

nominating this thread for the clownshoe corner
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:01   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Most Annoying thing ever is those damn questions everytime ya log in? its all very wll having anti bot things but hell surely ya could think up a way which doesnt involve having to try and og in half a dozen times.

4 + 79 = 83

But yeah, I see what you mean..

perhaps a voice recognition system should be installed.. that'd be supersweet
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:03   #6
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

/me hands Marneus 2 more beer....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:04   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

I'm so glad someone is finally saying this. We've all been thinking it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:05   #8
Marneus
Lord Macragge

yeah i meant that lol sorry working and playing at same me hehe
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:14   #9
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I just mash the keyboard and eventually I log in.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:50   #10
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

LOL

actually the old wuestioins (from r12-15(?)) annoyed me less than these do now. make them somehow readable + working.

And please dont come up with opinion questions again for next round - i eventually might like something you suppose me to dislike
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 21:38   #11
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Some of the questions are stupidly stupid ie - the oppinion ones

I'm sure it was brought up in a round 15 CH and something would be done about the unreadable text... still waiting

I know you're able to refresh the page if you don't know the answer or if you can't read the text but that's just as annoying, especially if you get three or more un-answerable questions in a row.
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:46   #12
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

I too find these questions irritating and annoying, then the text is unreadable on some of them ... Make the questions more readable and less annoying then won't have refresh the page too often

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:54   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

the questions pre r16 were ok, you could read them, questions weren't heard to answer, you got in after 1 try (unless you're a retard).
plz pa-team change them back to the way they were, caus this is rediculous, refreshing 7-8 times till i can read the question... (and no, i'm not blind)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:17   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Some of the capitals ones annoy me, its one thing to ask "Whats the capital of France" or "Whats the capital of Englan" as those are major countries that everyone should know HOWEVER when you get outside the 5-10 major nations with obvious capitals it can be tough. I mean WTF is the capital of lithuania, and how do you spell the capital of romonia.

Also questions like "Will you be closed if you cheat" which want an answer of yes are clearly telling lies as we all know that its not guarenteed and more often than not you lose some of your roids, ships and your xp rather than the whole account.

Whover took over writing the questions in the last round or so really needs to take a long hard look at them and get back to questions more like before which a bot cant answer without having a db of questions and answers but which anyone can answer easierly
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:36   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I mean WTF is the capital of lithuania, and how do you spell the capital of romonia.
Vilnius and Bucharest.

Personally, I'm quite a fan of the trivia questions.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 19:13   #16
Lοki
God of Fire and Mischief

Lοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the rough

Don't remove the questions. I say, alter them.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1349/example8qh.jpg

Why not just a few random characters/cyphers? like BF4S2. No bot will know and it's a lot easier than having 50 questions ready which get randomly picked out.... And everyone can read it.
Lοki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 19:15   #17
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

why dont they ask any things from History?
when was the french revolution?
when did Napoleon loose his Battle?
where did naploeon loose his Battle?

that would be coold
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:05   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbeule
why dont they ask any things from History?
when was the french revolution?
when did Napoleon loose his Battle?
where did naploeon loose his Battle?

that would be coold
As much as I support the sentiment your proposed execution of the idea leaves much to be desired
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 21:20   #19
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

proposed questions

What was the name of Napoleon?
How long did the 30-years war last?
What was the first name of Maria Theresia?
Where did the congress of Vienna take place?

you get the idea
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 22:38   #20
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Google is your friend, so is wikipedia. Anyone who needs over 3-4 tries is not very bright. In average, 2 tries are more than enough.
The only really annoying thing are the math questions, but only because it's hard to distinguish between the math operators ( +, -, * )
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 00:12   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Link
Don't remove the questions. I say, alter them.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1349/example8qh.jpg

Why not just a few random characters/cyphers? like BF4S2. No bot will know and it's a lot easier than having 50 questions ready which get randomly picked out.... And everyone can read it.
Because its not that challenging to write a script to decode the image, in fact you could probally downloads a script to do it it. Something a script cant do is answer logic questions. The downfall in PA's system however is that all too often theres too few questions, questions are used for too long a period and often follow set patterns which make it easier to put together a question and answer database.

We need a largish number of logical questions, that are completely replaced on a regular basis and the should have one, easy to spell and widly known answer for it to be mpst effective
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:23   #22
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Google is your friend, so is wikipedia. Anyone who needs over 3-4 tries is not very bright.
I think you're missing the point. Planetarion users want bot-stopper questions not thick-people stopper questions.

And as much as the capital questions are not entirely worthless, for anything else, the last thing I want to do is research my login question before logging in.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 06:54   #23
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Aslong as i can goddamn see the question I am alright.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:30   #24
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Make them readable at least

Sometimes I need to use my bot to decypher those awfull login questions
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 12:30   #25
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why they had to change them anyway, didn't the old ones used before r16 worked fine? And atleast you could read them!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 15:53   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

pos repped for comedy value

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:30   #27
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I think if there are enough questions, they accomplish their objective at 100% of not letting bots access the game. But they fail the objective of letting legitimate users log in quite often, because there is that one font which is really unreadable, and that capital font which often writes things out of the image. Fix those two fonts, and 99% of the questions should be answerable (even if you need Google).

Almost every captcha which doesn't use logical questions, but some kind of fix system, has been cracked, so this really is the best way to avoid bot usage.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:31   #28
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in one thread. However I have to agree with idimmu, I'm not done with calculus (only in calculus II atm), but I really have no idea what 2 <3 4 is or 5 # 8. Unless it's beyond calculus II (which is a bit much to expect most of the geniouses around here to know) I really don't think they're real operations.
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:43   #29
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I would prefer to see a question regarding how much wooden material a small furry animal could throw any distance if it was determined that it really was capable of throwing such wooden objects.

(How much wood could a woodchuck chuck......... ) in case there was anyone who didn't get it =/

And on topic...if you see a question that's buggered, just refresh the page until you get one you can answer. The questions are *usually* alright, but yes, there are a few that appear to be completely out to lunch.

Hit F5, and you should get a new question.

Having the bot stoppers cause a very minor inconvenience but giving PA the ability to be mostly bot-free is a price I don't mind paying tbh.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 20:27   #30
frostbeule

you could simply add:
whats the time? (Displaying a non-digital clock)
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 00:32   #31
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

i dont know if it's just me but recently the questions have been alot better
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:34   #32
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Vilnius and Bucharest.

Personally, I'm quite a fan of the trivia questions.
At least people learn something.

If you dont like it, press F5 and you get a new question.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 14:06   #33
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I think the "capital of __country__" questions should be changed. Either that or expanded to include countries like Brunei, Kazakhstan, and Palau.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 18:33   #34
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Planetarion - Stratergy AND Education all in one!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 19:31   #35
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

The first bit of education should have been how to spell strategy (sorry smudge )

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 09:08   #36
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

or some variety of 'Next Lines'

Fill in the blanks: 'Burn, ..., burn.'
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 09:46   #37
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I think the "capital of __country__" questions should be changed. Either that or expanded to include countries like Brunei, Kazakhstan, and Palau.
why not the capital of burkina faso: Ouagadougou?

Unread 19 Apr 2006, 10:32   #38
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Put up 3 or 4 pictures of supermodels and let the user sort them by attractiveness. They might still get it wrong, but its a lot more fun to fail.

Or do a "Spot the Looney" game like Monty Python did.

For people with a microphone you could show a textline from a song, play the song and demand they sing the text and rate their singing. Just imagine how much advertisement you get from annoyed neighbours or flatmates when they ask why you keep singing Dj Bobo songs at 4 am in the morning.

Make a tiny flash-game where 10 colored balls fall down and ask the user to catch the pink ball with green stripes. Tons of possibilities with these little games (Whack the Forum-Mod anyone? - or do a Senseo type challenge

Show 5 pictures and ask the user which one is a car (you could show 4 FIATs and one Ferrari for example

etc. blah
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:35   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
(Whack the Forum-Mod anyone?
Kick JBG in the nuts to enter

Unread 19 Apr 2006, 16:06   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I keep getting asked to solve the sum

8 <3 8 = ?

Apparently "lots of baby eights" is not the correct answer.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 17:02   #41
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

The heart is a multiplication sign from what I understand.

and sonofabitch: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xtothez again.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsch
How long did the 30-years war last?
wait... I know this one.. It's coming to me.... honestly!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 22:22   #42
Marneus
Lord Macragge

ok recently stumbled upon another problem

getting online with my phone the questions are so damn small i cant read em. so even if not lose em can we at least make em a decent size lol or have a seperate login page for mobile users
Unread 9 May 2006, 22:58   #43
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

planetarion isnt designed for mobiles, its designed for computers.
If you can play it on your phone is just an added bonus for you but its not by design
If your phone has a zoom capability for web pages, i suggest you see if that works?
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:08   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

What's the capital of Thailand?

I've been ignoring this question like 25 times now ... but I'd like to know the answer now (don't wanna google it)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:27   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

I've been ignoring this question like 25 times now ... but I'd like to know the answer now (don't wanna google it)
/me bangs his fist into Kj's crotch. Now figure.
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:44   #46
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Bangkok. It's a pretty cool place, lots of shiny temples in the middle of urban sprawls etc.
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:45   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Bangkok. It's a pretty cool place, lots of shiny temples in the middle of urban sprawls etc.
Sweet, now I know

Just out of curiousity, did you KNOW this or did you look it up?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:54   #48
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Sweet, now I know

Just out of curiousity, did you KNOW this or did you look it up?
Everyone should know, at least after watching American Pie 2 (or 3?)
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:56   #49
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

I know this from a crappy joke i pulled on some of my "m8s" (you know, the people you know but don't really like)
VdM: Whats the capital of thailand
x: I don't know
VdM: bang (hit people in the) kok

too bad there's nothing funny about the capital of lithuania or romania

Unread 10 May 2006, 09:58   #50
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I know this from a crappy joke i pulled on some of my "m8s" (you know, the people you know but don't really like)
VdM: Whats the capital of thailand
x: I don't know
VdM: bang (hit people in the) kok

too bad there's nothing funny about the capital of lithuania or romania
That joke's taken from American Pie Stiffmeister did it on Shitbreak iirc.