User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:45   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Are they out of their mind?

They asked me, yours truely, to give hockeytraining to 16/17 year old girls.

A dutch girlhockey team.

Me

(oh and Koen btw, together)

Very .... intresting ... dunno what I'll focus the training on though.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:47   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pity it wasn't rugby, so you could have had 'Good handling and ball skills'

or rowing, 'practising your stroke'

or the like
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:47   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hockey girls are butch, man. BUTCH, i tell you!

(They are legal, then, right?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:47   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I wish I were on that team

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:48   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hockey girls are butch, man. BUTCH, i tell you!

(They are legal, then, right?)
Read again, dude.

Dutch hockey girls.

They are like überfit and slutty.

They are renowned to be so even in Holland.

Ask anyone for the best 'parties', which are ofcourse hockeyparties.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:48   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
actually, I got the e-mail, and thén asked you...

ah well, sounds nice anyway

this beats the status of tenniscoach!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:50   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Odds I can learn Dutch and impersonate Theamion before training starts?

(Be kind)
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:52   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Oh, i did not know that they were not butch. I mean, i've only met two hockey girls, and they played on a male team. They fit right in.
It still gives me shivers

Well, i would have to go to dutchland sometime to check out if it's true about your hockey girls, then.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:58   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
They are like überfit and slutty.
Only if you look like you have more money than their bank president dads.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 01:44   #10
Koolism

just look at the nude calendar done by the hookeyroos for proof
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 05:26   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Only if you look like you have more money than their bank president dads.
Nah, hockey girls are the easy. As long as you are not a schlub they'll do you like madonna.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 08:01   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Koolism
just look at the nude calendar done by the hookeyroos for proof
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 11:29   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
They asked me, yours truely, to give hockeytraining to 16/17 year old girls.

A dutch girlhockey team.

Me

(oh and Koen btw, together)

Very .... intresting ... dunno what I'll focus the training on though.

Maybe you have been picked for your 'feminine qualities' rather than your hocky skills.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 11:31   #14
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
lucky bastards
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:06   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Maybe you have been picked for your 'feminine qualities' rather than your hocky skills.
I already train 2 boys teams, age 14/15 and 12/13
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:06   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
You're sick.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:07   #17
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
hockey girls are all lesbians
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:10   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Nah, hockey girls are the easy. As long as you are not a schlub they'll do you like madonna.
I must be a schlub then
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:11   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hockey is

****ing shame that it costs me 'bout 100 EU a month tho
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:21   #20
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe they also like you for your feminine qualities.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:24   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
Maybe they also like you for your feminine qualities.
will ask them
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:25   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
will ask them
Cool! Let me know.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 15:42   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
Cool! Let me know.
Will train those tomorrow so I'll ask them, although I have a few of them in my MSN list.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:13   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Field hockey still isnt a patch on ice hockey though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:25   #25
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Field hockey still isnt a patch on ice hockey though
I like my women in short skirts and tight tops, not in armoured suits. But that's just me.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:46   #26
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I like my women in short skirts and tight tops, not in armoured suits. But that's just me.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:48   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im a medieval man at heart

Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:59   #28
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Are they out of their mind?

Quote:
yes, and to compensate they took Koen for his hockey skills, as I really can't think of anything else why they would pick Koen

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 18:28   #29
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
dude, you got me all distracted now
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 19:03   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
yes, and to compensate they took Koen for his hockey skills, as I really can't think of anything else why they would pick Koen
What hockeyskills ? As with most things, bar sick and twisted humor, I outskill KoeN at it (mostly because for 1 whole season he didn't train nor played full games while I am spending 12 hours a week on hockey. If he would do something 'bout that ....)

What skills?
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 20:01   #31
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Odds I can learn Dutch and impersonate Theamion before training starts?

(Be kind)
Depends how pale you are
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:36   #32
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is a little known forum rule you agreed to when you signed up (in the secret smallprint)

Subsection 9 Duties of Members Paragraph 2c

Any forum member that finds himself coaching dutch teen girls in any team sport must maintain a record of events (preferably video but digital camera images will suffice) with special emphasis on locker room activities.

I'm sure a moderator will confirm this
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:48   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
hm i accepted the job, also asked for theamion to become my assistant.

ps. why are these fkin forums sooooo slow for me that it looks as if i'm on 56k. for example, i see this sentence in 20 secs on my screen. annoying!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 02:32   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When is hockey season from until?

PS I AM NOW SO DEFINATELY GOING TO "IMPOSE" AND GO AND VISIT YOU THEAMION WE CAN CALL IT A CERTAINTY (lucky you eh?!)!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:05   #35
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

PS I AM NOW SO DEFINATELY GOING TO "IMPOSE" AND GO AND VISIT YOU THEAMION WE CAN CALL IT A CERTAINTY (lucky you eh?!)!
They're too old for you dace.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:25   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
They're too old for you dace.

They might have younger sisters :rolleyes:
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:17   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:

End of may.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:17   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

And doesn't anyone know 'bout the hockeytradition 'not to shower not to get dressed after a match or training, just put clothes over it and shower at home' ?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:25   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And doesn't anyone know 'bout the hockeytradition 'not to shower not to get dressed after a match or training, just put clothes over it and shower at home' ?
\o.

I'll be hockeying this week, two games on Saturday.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:28   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Good news from the young sluts front.

The preferred me as trainer 'bove some mad 30+ year old bint who was 'boring'

i was 'skilled', but 'weird'

i was too afraid to ask what they thought of 'koen'.

My guesses are

'who?'

and

'oh no not that sucker'
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:30   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

so what your saying is your going to ignore the fact Koens told us the real story in a usual pathetic theamion attempt to impress people, and increase your part in a tale.

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:36   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
so what your saying is your going to ignore the fact Koens told us the real story in a usual pathetic theamion attempt to impress people, and increase your part in a tale.
Here's the real thing.

Koen got asked for the team to train and aksed me to train them along .. with some tricky moves i took over as if i am going to train them with koen, while koen was asked first.

tonight after training i made some enquiries and made sure they contact me instead of koen as of 'when and where' making me the trainer and koen my co-trainer.

If there are ****-ups, koen is the trainer and i am the co-trainer.

Easy as pie.

Now back to those young girls...
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:48   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

with a simple mail all your tricks will become a waste of time, ánd make you look rather stupid. :P

ps you're fired.

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:49   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
with a simple mail all your tricks will become a waste of time, ánd make you look rather stupid. :P

ps you're fired.

hehe,

hein will mail me some stuff, and i will get a CD with some excercices and video's, we can make a good team of it i am sure.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:52   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

video!!???

*fapfap*

can't believe we get paid for this all :P
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:56   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
video!!???

*fapfap*

can't believe we get paid for this all :P
yeah video, and they are sorting some times so it fits our schedule, thursday from 1900 till 2000 is also possible.

Gotta find out who are in it tho, hold on i got the booklet here...
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:59   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

deffo a few fit ones but not all.

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 19 Apr 2016 at 08:38.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:12   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

So when would be the best time to visit then?

Logically speaking the end of the season looks best (as they will be fittest then).

However logic doesn't always win.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:18   #49
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
So when would be the best time to visit then?

Logically speaking the end of the season looks best (as they will be fittest then).

However logic doesn't always win.
trying to squeeze in some hockey party at friday and then clubbing at saterday would be 'best'.

tho most hockeyparties are at saterday....
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:20   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
trying to squeeze in some hockey party at friday and then clubbing at saterday would be 'best'.

tho most hockeyparties are at saterday....

I was looking for the best month ;)