User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:04   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Genital Hygiene

How often do you wash (I mean with soap and water, not just a quick blessing) your tackle* and how often do you prefer your partners to cleanse theirs?

Personally, I do myself once a day and I'd probably wish the same of my partners.

*I cant think of a unisex version of this.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:16   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I get a shower at least once a day, and sometimes twice, dependant on the day, and what I have been doing.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:26   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I get a shower at least once a day, and sometimes twice, dependant on the day, and what I have been doing.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:36   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Once a day, at least.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:46   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i just don't bother. i sell the product off at the local market. nice little earner
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:48   #6
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
My wife and I lick each other clean every morning. Saves on the water bill.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:25   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
My dog licks it clean every morning.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:05   #8
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
My dog licks it clean every morning.
And you get a custom title and shag it?
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:07   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Genital Hygiene

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms

Equipment?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:25   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i have a shower at least once a day in the morning, twice if i go to the gym* and everytime i have a shower i pull back the old foreskin and give it a good scrubbing, not only to stay nice and clean, but also because presenting a smelly dick to a girls mouth is very uncouth.

* i dont shower in gyms, use something the hoi polloi have used. Urgh no thanks, too many verucas and people scrubbing their own bell ends for my liking
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:26   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:55   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:40   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Every couple of months or whenever I go out, whichever is sooner.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 22:19   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Question Uhhhh

What are you washing?

I thought you only needed to wash your armpits
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:17   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
In general I shower every day and ofc my 'tackle' is washed along with the rest of me.

I prefer my 'partner' to have similar washing habits.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:21   #16
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
at least once a day, tackle before, and would expect for any sort of servicing "down there" that it is also clean, and once a day
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:40   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
whenever i wank or shower
whichever comes first
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 00:22   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
every day in the shower, it takes 10 seconds to clean yourself.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 00:26   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Genital Hygiene

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Equipment?
I find it disturbing that this was exactly the same word that appeared in my thoughts upon reading the first post.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 07:28   #20
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
atleast once a day. plus some goldbond as well to keep things dry.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 09:49   #21
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Genital Hygiene

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Genitalia.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 10:49   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I shower/bathe at least once per day and I start my scrubbing in the center of my universe - my d*ck - and usually end there too, so it is squeaky clean.

If Im on a promise I will always give it a good wash with soap and water out of courtesy. Also if its I pee and it sprays I will give it a rinse at least.

Anyone else here deodorise their crack, btw?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 13:53   #23
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Genital Hygiene

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWoodster
Genitalia.
To formal for my taste (so to speak).
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:09   #24
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't remember the last time i did, i think it was when people refused to sit next to me
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:59   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
an active ecosystem keeps the bugs down.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:01   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
an active ecosystem keeps the bugs down.
Not the ecosystem in an insect-infested old people's home. This is where your advice falls down.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 23:39   #27
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
I pour gasoline on it, and set fire to it atleast twice a day.
Nothing cleans like fire.
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 23:43   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Every couple of months or whenever I go out, whichever is sooner.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:20   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Not the ecosystem in an insect-infested old people's home. This is where your advice falls down.
well I suppose you will have to use other methods then.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:54   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Pi-air

Nothing cleans like fire.
apart from soap
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote