User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 07:58   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im sick fed up of it

I think ive finally had enough of it.

You cannot be open and honest with people in life. They either dont understand the concept, or dont understand how to reciprocate it. Life appears to be better lived by lying , cheating , and telling people what they want to hear.

Hence , i shall now follow that route.

Bitter - Undoubtedly
Twisted - Like a braid
Cynical - Like Chris Morris on Speed

I think however that in order to live this new lifestyle, i have to make sure i dont enjoy it, so that i stay focussed on what life is all about.

Have a nice day!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 08:00   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Just like Agent Smith said: "Human beings define their existance by misery, and suffering"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 10:40   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im sick fed up of it

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Bitter - Undoubtedly
Twisted - Like a braid

I think however that in order to live this new lifestyle, i have to make sure i dont enjoy it, so that i stay focussed on what life is all about.
You're changing how?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 10:49   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ive often wondered how people can be either

a) so stupid
b) so completely oblivious to the feelings of those around them.

i still have no answer.

however. a) can be exploited for money!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 10:49   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the club.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 11:09   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
a) can be exploited for money!
why don't mods get paid then ?

or is that just me *shrug*
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:09   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
why don't mods get paid then ?

or is that just me *shrug*
We do it for "Love of the Game"
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:45   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Wow, reminds me of the Friends episode I saw yesterday. Ross told Chandler that they need to be more open and sharing. So, Chandler tells Ross that when he has sex sometimes he thinks about his mother. Ross then obviously finds this disgusting and tells Chandler to go away.

The moral of the story? Sharing is all well and good but be careful what you say, it can be taken too far!!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:46   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
chandlers mother or Ross's mother?

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:51   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
chandlers mother or Ross's mother?
Chandler's mother. That's why it was so twisted.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:54   #11
Radical Edward

either would be quite twisted. Unless your name was Ted Theodore Logan.

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:58   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
We do it for "The Game of Love"

Fixed for you.

heheheh

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:02   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
either would be quite twisted. Unless your name was Ted Theodore Logan.
or Bill S Preston (Esquire)

(Missy was mum to both of them at some stage)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:03   #14
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
or Bill S Preston (Esquire)

(Missy was mum to both of them at some stage)
was she? I only remember some hot chick in the films... it's been too long

<air guitar>

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:06   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
was she? I only remember some hot chick in the films... it's been too long

<air guitar>
in the sequel she swapped husbands so was (step)mum to the other one
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:07   #16
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Im sick fed up of it

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI

Btw in order to complete the moment, listen to
Gary Jules - Mad World
idi that song rocks
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:08   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I think ive finally had enough of it.

You cannot be open and honest with people in life. They either dont understand the concept, or dont understand how to reciprocate it. Life appears to be better lived by lying , cheating , and telling people what they want to hear.

Bitter - Undoubtedly
Twisted - Like a braid

Have a nice day!
are you a teenager ?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:21   #18
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Im sick fed up of it

Quote:
When i first heard it i thought it was REM (i got the donnie darko film).

Then I downloaded the song by name, someone said GET THIS NOWSORS so i did.

So I then got the whole soundtrack when I realised what it was.

NEED MORE GARY JULES
ditto for me too

tho i also downloaded the tears for fears version (original?) which is actually not bad
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:35   #19
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Im sick fed up of it

Quote:
ive just noticed i have that.. it came in the same dir the darko soundtrack was on..

its ok, but a bit too 80s for me.
yeah, it's a bit synthesized electro pop kinda style
but the gary jules cover is far better, especially if you're already depressed
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:59   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why not just say "**** you world", and go write some book, and get rich or somesuch thing?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 17:11   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
ive often wondered how people can be either

a) so stupid
b) so completely oblivious to the feelings of those around them.

Its because they are women

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 17:35   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Vaio

bloody hell your right
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 17:42   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Are you sure you're not just romantic and a bad judge of character?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 17:45   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Vaio
it's not just women :\
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 18:21   #25
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor kura. Once again he has been dumped by the man that he loved beeing bummed by
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:20   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
Poor kura. Once again he has been dumped by the man that he loved beeing bummed by
OH GOD NO!

i couldve sworn i got rid of you when i left that galaxy , or that alliance , or .....

Who the hell are you again?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:39   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Im sick fed up of it

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Are you sure you're not just romantic and a bad judge of character?
Yep. However i cant be a bad judge of character every single time. So i must be doing something wrong. That something wrong is obviously being honest and upfront. Hence , i now have to lie , cheat , steal , and basically break every rule i ever held dear just to "Get ahead"

Im finding it surprisingly easy to do so. The path of least resistance , etc etc.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 00:46   #28
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
OH GOD NO!

i couldve sworn i got rid of you when i left that galaxy , or that alliance , or .....

Who the hell are you again?
nah dont think your on par to be in a galxey with me
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote