User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:40   #51
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i forgot to add
mark doesn't have any of my stuff

BUT I HEAR HE STILL HAS SARINA'S CD'S :\

Yes. He does. Even though he promised me faithfully that I'd have them by last Saturday. Useless git that he is.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:34   #52
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes. He does. Even though he promised me faithfully that I'd have them by last Saturday. Useless git that he is.
Hijack his internet connection untill he returns your stuff...

replace internet connection with the following and it might work as well :
  • Mobile Phone
  • Gameboy
  • Playstation/any other console he has
  • Inflatable goat
  • Planetarion memorabilia
  • Playboy, Hustles, etc collection

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 01:28   #53
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
there were a few good looking guys my age.. and they were all taken
(even the two not so good lookin guys there had gf's :\)

ah well.. was good to see them. was a small wedding, we left before dinner though :\
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:06   #54
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
there were a few good looking guys my age.. and they were all taken
(even the two not so good lookin guys there had gf's :\)

ah well.. was good to see them. was a small wedding, we left before dinner though :\
I'll find ye a husband!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:14   #55
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
hasn'T he had those CDs for about a million years?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 20:40   #56
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
He has had those CD's for at least 9 months if not longer. I have poking him to return them to me for at least 4 of those months. And by poking I mean threatening to cut his bollocks off with a pair of scissors. Apparantly he doesn't particularly like his bollocks.

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:40   #57
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no, his name isn't mark, it's Wade (cue the 'he's a wady' jokes)
what
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 23:47   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Apparantly he doesn't particularly like his bollocks.
He already lost those years ago in a freak accident involving a Welshman, a pencil and an albatross.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 01:24   #59
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
He already lost those years ago in a freak accident involving a Welshman, a pencil and an albatross.

MrBrick has a lot to answer for.

Unread 23 Aug 2003, 14:38   #60
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
He has had those CD's for at least 9 months if not longer. I have poking him to return them to me for at least 4 of those months. And by poking I mean threatening to cut his bollocks off with a pair of scissors. Apparantly he doesn't particularly like his bollocks.

Well at least you aren't going to rip his pert tits off.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 18:09   #61
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
what
there's a song taht goes:
'she's a lady, woah woah woah she's a lady'

a few friends though it would be funny to change the lyrics a bit.
'he's a wady' etc

ps. sar maybe you can threaten to remove his pert tits with sandpaper?
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 00:59   #62
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

ps. sar maybe you can threaten to remove his pert tits with sandpaper?

Threatening to remove his bollocks has had no effect. Personally I think it more amusing to leave his tits on. If he doesn't purchase a bra soon they won't be pert any more :eek:

Unread 24 Aug 2003, 01:51   #63
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Aryn,we can launch a campain to find you a bf if you'd like.

Sarina,what you need to do involves a balaclava,a ninja outfit, a pair of night vison goggles, a large holdall bag & a tube of SuperGlue.

Needless to say at the end of this venture you will have all your CD's back and he will awake to find his penis superglued to this thigh.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 21:00   #64
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod

Sarina,what you need to do involves a balaclava,a ninja outfit, a pair of night vison goggles, a large holdall bag & a tube of SuperGlue.

Plain old scissors will do me fine. Perhaps a cutthroat razor.

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 02:07   #65
Aryn
Happy

i don't want a boyfriend
it was just something amusing to post at the time :\

(ps. i don't want a gf either :\)
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 02:54   #66
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So Aryn is just looking for a gigolo. Someone to have rampant, hot, steamy, dirty sex with and dump at breakfast.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 03:32   #67
Aryn
Happy

i'm not lookin for that either

(but we're still on for saturdays right leshy?)
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 11:11   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

You bet. Want me to bring the sheep, or do you have one spare?
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:40   #69
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

(but we're still on for saturdays right leshy?)
*chuckle*