User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:56   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
"cheaper than dirt" drugs

so i heard that people in the middle ages would go nuts nuts nuts when their bread, made out of rye, was infected by a crazeh fungi that would turn the rye in something similar to LSD
And i was thinking to myself
wouldnt that be the cheapest way to get high? I mean, its free, its not like the police would enforce this, etc etc

the spores of rye are used to do lsd eh??

it would be cheaper to let a rye bread to rot than to buy beer anyways
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:00   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
There are hundreds of free drugs.

Why do you think people still pay?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:03   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd say the chances of getting the right kind of fungus in the wrong climate and a few hundred years later is PRETTY SLIM.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:05   #4
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
There are hundreds of free drugs.

Why do you think people still pay?
where?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:05   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
compared to the changes of him getting laid tho

well you know the rest
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:13   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
where?
The forest, the sea, your father's medical closet, the shop on the corner, the plains in the countryside. (some of these are not free, of course, but at least "cheaper then dirt")

Now, im not going to go into detail, but there are so many ways to get high, BUT, those ways often have backsides, horrible aftereffects, and other nasty stuff attached to them. That's the reason people buy drugs, so that they get "quality" wares. Remeber, 99% of drug dealers (maybe more) may try to scam you for money, but they will NOT give bad drugs, simply beacause then, nobody ever buys from them again.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:17   #7
Muslim
Banned

yeah i remeber trainspotting the guy said the same thingy
he would get a lot of drugs from "bored old housewifes with fake diseases" im pretty sure that this is not what he said but you got the idea
anyways
he would get his methadone and morphine from these ladies, but there was a cost etc etc
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:35   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My Aunt used to get tons of Valium and other drugs from her doctor (he wasnt exactly the straightest arrow).
Bored,dont know a drug dealer? Fake depression!

Etc,hence the over perscription of anti-depressants,most are for more recreational purposes

heh

Shes off em now, he got busted
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:15   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Painkillers are usually good, the stronger the better. Also, those little pills they give kids with ADHD are dirt cheap and give you something of a speedy feeling. And a few months back I got my brain blown out on a bottle of $17 cough medicine. Why they put an opiate in that is beyond me. I'm not complaining however.

I could go on...
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:45   #10
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Go robo-tripping.

1 (SMALL) bottle of robitussin = fun for everyone.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:52   #11
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Go robo-tripping.

good ole dextromethorphan
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:55   #12
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
those little pills they give kids with ADHD are dirt cheap and give you something of a speedy feeling
I never quite got that. If it gives you a speedy feeling, wouldn't you want that to be the last thing you would want a kid with ADHD to have? It seems to work on them to some degree though....
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:55   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
good ole dextromethorphan
Ah yes. Though that taste is a bit foul. Seems to get harder to get it down every time.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 06:22   #14
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Crackmonkey
I never quite got that. If it gives you a speedy feeling, wouldn't you want that to be the last thing you would want a kid with ADHD to have? It seems to work on them to some degree though....
That's because it is speed.

Well, a derivitive of it anyway

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:04   #15
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Go robo-tripping.

Ehm, just one? I need a 200ml one just for me
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:58   #16
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
a warning for u

DON'T EVER OVERDOSE

i did

not my fault tho i was in hospital, them pesky doctors gave me an overdose of morfine

i died

that wasn't the worst part tho

the worst part is when they stab u in the heart with a needle and pump adrenaline(or whatever it is) into u, what comes next is nasty and it last for a long time.

i hate hospitals

oh and never drink morfine its nasty
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:08   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
mushrooms = free

if you live on the somerset levels and go out picking them early autumn mornings

dont like it much though

i completely loose visual perspective get dizzy and throw up
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:21   #18
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Anyone fancy a pint?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:48   #19
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Anyone fancy a pint?
Sure.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:11   #20
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
"Grow Your Own"

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 03:34   #21
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
"Grow Your Own"
Why bother when other people are clearly much better at it?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:00   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
apparently you can get a high from smoking dog poo.

or is that just from cheech and chong?

I'm sure there's some high you can get off it...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:59   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
The forest, the sea, your father's medical closet, the shop on the corner, the plains in the countryside. (some of these are not free, of course, but at least "cheaper then dirt")

Now, im not going to go into detail, but there are so many ways to get high, BUT, those ways often have backsides, horrible aftereffects, and other nasty stuff attached to them. That's the reason people buy drugs, so that they get "quality" wares. Remeber, 99% of drug dealers (maybe more) may try to scam you for money, but they will NOT give bad drugs, simply beacause then, nobody ever buys from them again.
damn man, I'm sold, whaddya got?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:01   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam

the worst part is when they stab u in the heart with a needle and pump adrenaline(or whatever it is) into u, what comes next is nasty and it last for a long time.
can you tell us more about this?

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:02   #25
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I would, but when I died, I just got shocked. No heart adrenaline thing, no pain, they just told me about it in the morning.

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:04   #26
Radical Edward

Quote:
I would, but when I died, I just got shocked. No heart adrenaline thing, no pain, they just told me about it in the morning.
you died, but you just got better?

(aah shocked... the heart thingy... gotcha)

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:50   #27
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Have you seen Pulp Fiction?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:17   #28
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey look I found the cool posters
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:29   #29
RiCo

Psilocybe semilanceata

LSD growing freely..

You would probably find it easier to get hold of:

Lophophora williamsii
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:38   #30
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
They let you back?

what
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:43   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
They let you back?

what

Apparently someone deleted his old account so the name was freed up again. At least this way I won't be confused for a month over who he is only to end up banning him when I finally figure it out.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:16   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
They let you back?

what
I'm not one.

I'm many.

Like Agent Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote