User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:46   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Your handwriting

Does it flow along paper like slik over a marble floor, or are you more into carving runes?

I'm a runes kind of guy.

Matrim
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:51   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
honourary degrees are handed out on ability to read my handwriting

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:07   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Runic script all the way.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:20   #4
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
mines very very good almost like art in motion
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:57   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You know when they try and teach kids to rite with joined up letters, what with just joining writing letters with tails close together to get the appearance of joineduppedness?

That's me. 8 years later.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:10   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I reinvent it every time I write something.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:11   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
If you got some 4 year old to snort caffeine through a straw then asked them to write a story while you drove them around in a 4x4, it would be approaching my handwriting.

Don't. Do. Hardcopy.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 01:55   #8
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
mines very very good almost like art in motion
Mine is more like an ANT in motion after having walked through an inkwell.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:21   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
My handwriting is so piccassoesqe its un believable.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:23   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My handwriting looks like tags. (Graffiti tags) So nobody (or almost none) understands it. Besides, handwriting gives me aches.
But, at the PC, i make nice letters!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:42   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i forgot how :\
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 03:12   #12
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
My handwriting is nice, but i'm lazy, so i usually just scribble.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 07:36   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I forgot how to write. I can only type.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:07   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Mine's almost like the text of this message: printed, rounded and overall nothing like I was taught If I even attempted joining up my letters it'd burn my eyes out.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:04   #15
Aetyr

My handwriting is like a three-year old screaming because somebody took its rattle.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:26   #16
Beëlzebooze

Beëlzebooze is an unknown quantity at this point
I should have been a doctor, my hand writing is so bad even I have trouble reading it :-(
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:34   #17
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
My handwriting is tall, angular and compressed. It looks nice but admittedly when I write particularly fast is hard to read.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:35   #18
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
boys cant write cus they wank so much at young age...

...it tends to cramp up abit!
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:36   #19
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Handwriting?
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:39   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
My english handwriting is worse than my japanese handwriting.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:15   #21
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
the only thing i can write is my signiture, Other than that I've forgotten how to write properly. I usually get sidetracked and doolde anyway so it doesnt bother me
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:18   #22
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
handwriting sucks, typing is much easier
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:50   #23
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
mine is like a dune buggy driven by an ant.
a very small dune buggy.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote