User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:06   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Thread Of One-Sentenced Angst

I sound like such an asshole whenever I post.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:14   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll wager you sound like an asshole whenever you don't post as well.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:17   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh he's an arse
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:23   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I wish everything in the whole world wasn't my fault today.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:36   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
this thread sucks
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:46   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i hate snow
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 19:51   #7
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Whats going on here?
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 20:37   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
why havent i got a 10" penis
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 20:46   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Threads like this should result in the banning of accounts.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 21:31   #10
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
why the **** arent i motivated enough to do work i need to do
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 21:38   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i wish i had the courage to make a two line post here.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 22:31   #12
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I always knew I was just an unoriginal, third rate hack.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 08:08   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't like the people around me.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 09:10   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i wish i had the courage to make a two line post here.
then you're
very cowardly.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 10:43   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What could you possibly know about being 15? YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 11:45   #16
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Its official - this thread now has "Cult" status.

We have Dookie Velvet, a previously low profile gimmick, posting a random thread with little or no meaning. This is quickly flamed by Iniluki, with Leshy and Pyr0 MKII continuing the "arsehole" theme. At this point, Dookie slips in a bump, claiming that everything in the world is all his fault. I can just imagine somebody at the UN Security Council standing up to claim that the crisis in the Middle East is all down to Dookie Velvet.

Anyway, this entices Starbucks to state the obvious fact that the thread "sucks". This comment seems to be a subliminal suggestion thats its ok to post random gibberish, which Aryn, Nusselt, Iniluki, Tobe, Zapman, and Captain T-Bolt quickly seize upon.

In between, you have a somewhat frustrated and reformed sounding Kurashima making a thinly veiled threat about banning accounts, and bizzarely, Deffeh trying to make an "on topic" quote. In fact, Deffehs comment prompts the first quotation of the thread, with mbushell possibly trying to subert the thread into an open spamfest. Wisely, Deffeh decides not to respond.

Then the icing on the cake, Dead_Meat joins the party with an obscure comment, the meaning of which we can only ever guess at, and includes the first use of bold capitals, which will no doubt be of much annoyance to Dace. Somewhere in amidst all this, Dookie even manages to slip in bump number two.

So, at this current point, you have a cult thread which even as I write, continues to unfold, as though a climber, reaching the top of a snowy mountain, has blow snot from his nose, and that small green blob is crashing down the slopes creating an avalanche of err, stuff, and Dookie Velvet has been catapulted right up the forum pecking order, and all because of some fortuitously timed random words.

Congratulations Dookie Velevet, your an inspiration to all accounts registered in 2003
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote