User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:59   #1
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
So I just got to the Jolt forums...

...what's the point?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:00   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: So I just got to the Jolt forums...

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
...what's the point?
there isn't one really, unless you want to have an infantile geek war.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:11   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Hmm, figures.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:21   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
uhm.. no
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:22   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
JOIN THE FIGHT FOR PAer SUPREMACY!!!
I'd rather not lower myself to that level.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:29   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Give me one good reason.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:40   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
a few of us have managed to 'show pa supremecy' (or whatever ) without getting 10 accounts banned..
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:52   #8
Aryn
Happy

i'm not sucking up
why does no one understand this?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 10:52   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
a few of us have managed to 'show pa supremecy' (or whatever ) without getting 10 accounts banned..
I got banned for

a. Emphasising the point (without resorting to insults) that genocide is independent of motive.

b. Questioning the motive behind America's policy on Iraq.

Have you noticed that all the people who haven't been deleted on DF3 are mods?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 11:06   #10
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
they are so... damn.... slow.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 11:16   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I got banned for
a. Emphasising the point (without resorting to insults) that genocide is independent of motive.

b. Questioning the motive behind America's policy on Iraq.
Haven't you read the bible of 'how to remain unbanned in delta force 3 forums'?

Rule number one.
Never disagree with the Americans.
Rule number two.
Never critisize the Americans.
Rule number three.
Re-read rules number two and three.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 11:17   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jesus God, now I see why DM was closing threads.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 13:37   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
What kind of Australian doesn't fight against what's wrong, doesn't take a stand for what's good in this world?
He's not one of those funny islanders.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 13:38   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Snurx isn't a mod, and wakey was deleted.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 13:46   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Therefore...<sound of cogs turning and smell of smoke>...Snurx should be a mod!

SNURX FOR MOD! HE HASN'T BEEN DELETED!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 13:53   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

Rule number one.
Rule number two.
Rule number three.
You missed rule number 4. If you have a nick they don't recognise, then dont appear in the 'Users browsing this forum' list on DF3. You get banned for reading their boards too now.

DF3.net - TAKING "XENOPHOBIC" TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 14:01   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
there are far worse foums, like this for example.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 14:03   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
there are far worse foums, like this for example.

"DF3 kindergarten"

It's like the same pro-USA small-minded bull**** without the swear words.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:14   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This frumpled my funny bone, heh.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:46   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

HEY!!!

They even LIKED me at some point. So they said.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:20   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
They even LIKED me at some point. So they said.
Before banning you?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:23   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Therefore...<sound of cogs turning and smell of smoke>...Snurx should be a mod!

SNURX FOR MOD! HE HASN'T BEEN DELETED!
I don't think thats a good idea.
But it had been quite fun.

Quote:
Snurx isn't a mod, and wakey was deleted.![/i] [/b]
Do you need to rub it into my face, or what?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:30   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Big it up old skool for Snurx
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:31   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Before banning you?
The day that I get banned from a forum has yet to come.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:32   #25
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

Rule number one.
Rule number two.
Rule number three.
not really correct

i was banned. im american

change those to:

Rule number one.
Never disagree with the DF3 players, even with factual information.
Rule number two.
Never critisize thier opinions.
Rule number three.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 20:01   #26
Aryn
Happy

akallabeth (did i spell it right yet?:\) hasn't been banned yet either afaik.
and kura got banned..

so it's not a 'mods' thing :\
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 20:02   #27
Aryn
Happy

oh i almost forgot.. torz is still there too