User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:02   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
A Guessing Game

We each have to guess the number of posts on GD that will be made from the time i post this until the same time tomorrow evening.

The closest wins a prize*

My guess is 673

(I'm bored :/)

*if you consider the warm feeling inside associated with being right a prize

Last edited by Ragnarak; 31 Oct 2002 at 23:01.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:04   #2
Dace

People will cheat.

They will edit their posts (to show the correct answer).

They might also delete their posts (so they get the correct answer).
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:05   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:06   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
People will cheat.

They will edit their posts (to show the correct answer).

They might also delete their posts (so they get the corrct answer).
yes

ppl making extra posts to get near their prediction and others removing posts would mean GD would actually be active and ppl would be posting.

it was a 'cunning plan' but you just blew it :/
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:07   #5
Dace

50 btw.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:05   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:15   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:22   #8
Craleo

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
You are heading for loads of work
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 12:08   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius

im winning so far
no, you're not :/
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:40   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius

758 ?
:/
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:03   #11
Dudels

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:05   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:06   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Winner.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:31   #14
Ragnarak

you all lose and there's 2 hours left yet
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:33   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:35   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
eh....

I tried to figure out how many posts were posted since yesterday with the search function:

Quote:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/httpd/planet/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 154
Are you going to count them manually or what?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:40   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Are you going to count them manually or what?
We shall force him to.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:48   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

We shall force him to.
A) Maybe i just looked at the total posts yesterday and will subtract it from the total today.

B) It's my game, so i can decide not to include deleted/moved posts.

C) Whatever I say will be the answer, so ner
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:53   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

It's hardly very 'fair' is it?

btw, I just checked DM's profile and his last post was 'I'm GAY and proud.' which I thought was rather suggestive.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:59   #20
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
It's hardly very 'fair' is it?

i thought it was particulary fair of me :/

more than they're used to at least from 'you' lot
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:00   #21
Ragnarak

Btw the answer was 673 (give or take a few deleted, etc)