User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:12   #1
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Official Angels Announcment

Im happy to announce that Angels will not create any block to face the exil-nd-lch-omen-xvx block
We will stay naped to vsn and tof as long they not hit us as we will focus on the block mainly

Good luck to us all in the comming weeks

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:15   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Omen will not create a block to face the Angels/ToF/Vision/Fury block either, even if ToF would merge with Legion meanwhile.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:24   #3
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Didn't you already create a block with Tof and Vision ?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:27   #4
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Im pretty sure he said they are napped to ToF and VsN.

edit. Blocks suck. Grow some balls people

Currently - Ultores

Last edited by `mac^; 8 Nov 2006 at 13:35.
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:34   #5
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Ok so it's not by definition a block then. I've seen what it seems of cooperation in attacks by them though, so you could almost still call it a block.

My whole point with the first post was to point out that it's funny how they come here making threads like that when they get hit back the same way they've been hitting other alliances.

Looks more of a decleration of war though. Let's have fun

Last edited by Buly; 8 Nov 2006 at 13:42.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:38   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Ok so it's not by definition a block then. I've seen what it seems of cooperation in attacks by them though, so you could almost still call it a block.
Tides of Fire, Vision, and Angels coordinated attacks on Omen earlier this round.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:40   #7
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Tides of Fire, Vision, and Angels coordinated attacks on Omen earlier this round.

Pretty much what you call a block then if I'm not too wrong.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:43   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont really see any point in announcing their "abstaining" from blocking, but hey, AD is free for everyone!
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:48   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

LOL, they been cooperating on attacks all round.....not a block my ass
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:49   #10
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

wooohooo, my alliance is in a block, thanks for informing me Sjor! Guess i have to set quite a few alliances to friendly in our arby now ;/
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:51   #11
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are they still doing it now?

Perhaps they were just trying to remove Omen fron the picture for a while?

Perhaps they thought this was the best way to win the round?

Perhaps someone will realise that with all these 'blocks' will lead to backstabbing and not favour anyone?

OK, im done

Currently - Ultores
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:54   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I dont really see any point in announcing their "abstaining" from blocking, but hey, AD is free for everyone!
For Angels, this IS politics. The advanced, 'non-retarded' version that most of us deal with hasn't quite reached #angels.priv yet.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:55   #13
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

they won't expand their block then I guess :P

I don't get how some alliances can try to deny a block exists tho.. it's like going to the baker, seeing the shelves are full of bread and the baker saying there's no bread left

/me stabs the baker in the face
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:55   #14
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
wooohooo, my alliance is in a block, thanks for informing me Sjor! Guess i have to set quite a few alliances to friendly in our arby now ;/
where did i say Vsn is in a block?
still wub ya

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:57   #15
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
For Angels, this IS politics. The advanced, 'non-retarded' version that most of us deal with hasn't quite reached #angels.priv yet.

what ive seen that round is taht nd and omen had even more retared politics than us
only politics that work are exils

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:57   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sjor is the new Kjel!

Everyone cheer!
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:01   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
what ive seen that round is taht nd and omen had even more retared politics than us
If 'politics' is everyone being too piss scared to attack them then yes, they are streets ahead.

I'm not condoning an attack on eXilition by any stretch of the imagination but if they win then every alliance in the game needs stabbing in the face for being so deeply and utterly shit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:02   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sjor is the new Kjel!

Everyone cheer!
Surely that makes you the new Rumad :\

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:02   #19
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
they won't expand their block then I guess :P

I don't get how some alliances can try to deny a block exists tho.. it's like going to the baker, seeing the shelves are full of bread and the baker saying there's no bread left

/me stabs the baker in the face
i never denied we had help killing omen and ND but this was for about 3 days and it was done. But basicly ppl asked us if we need help what was a result of the great nd and omen politics

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:04   #20
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
If 'politics' is everyone being too piss scared to attack them then yes, they are streets ahead.

I'm not condoning an attack on eXilition by any stretch of the imagination but if they win then every alliance in the game needs stabbing in the face for being so deeply and utterly shit.

so thats the reason why we went after exil (2 nights ago) all jumped on exil side and napped/allied them

p.s. no whine just showing how great the politics of all those alliances work

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:05   #21
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i never denied we had help killing omen and ND but this was for about 3 days and it was done. But basicly ppl asked us if we need help what was a result of the great nd and omen politics
maybe the block you are fighting now is a result of ur "temp" block (temp block for 3 days, that's gotta be something new.. altho I must say our statistics show something entirely different than 3 days)?

either way, if exi wins this then all alliances need to be collectively stabbed in the face, cause it's the cooperation between all allies (on both sides) that'll lead to it

if one ally hits exi now then they are sure to loose the round, that's just how it is.. and no alliance is willing to sacrefise their position just to cnut exi it seems

ps. I'm not exi and I had angels inc 2 nights ago
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:13   #22
Sjor

Quote:

ps. I'm not exi and I had angels inc 2 nights ago
due to the fact that u are napped u are marked as hostile too

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:17   #23
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
due to the fact that u are napped u are marked as hostile too
"hitting exi" means u hit them with everything you got, or atleast with the majority of ur fleets
when we were napped with angels against exi or 1up (I forgot) 2 or 3 rounds ago I noticed the same thing
targetting 5 planets =/= hitting an alliance

so if exi wins, don't claim to have hit exi when all you did was add a few targets in ur raids that are exi :/
cause if you look at it that way, ND has hit exi alot in the past this round
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:19   #24
Sjor

Quote:
"hitting exi" means u hit them with everything you got, or atleast with the majority of ur fleets
when we were napped with angels against exi or 1up (I forgot) 2 or 3 rounds ago I noticed the same thing
targetting 5 planets =/= hitting an alliance

so if exi wins, don't claim to have hit exi when all you did was add a few targets in ur raids that are exi :/
cause if you look at it that way, ND has hit exi alot in the past this round
12 were a start
alsop to see who will in gal def so he can get incs too

ND also allied them so

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:22   #25
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
12 were a start
alsop to see who will in gal def so he can get incs too

ND also allied them so
yeh well being hit for over a week by a so called "temp block" can do that to an alliance (allying other alliances)

oh, and 12 is a joke :/
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:24   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I think this will make my "I did not nap eXil" t-shirts sales plummet
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:27   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Really, so you think first agreeing to cooperate with an alliance, then slipping off for an excuse, and then wondering why they no longer want to cooperate with you is normal?

Darn.

I blame Cain.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:34   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I think this will make my "I did not nap eXil" t-shirts sales plummet
how much ?

*Edit for the t-shirt that is ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:44   #29
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

If you want to do serious harm to an alliance like eX, there's no point in wasting your time hitting 1/3 of their members. You need to hit most of their members (75%+) and in multiple waves.

How I would do it:

Step One

Get some allies to help you. Since you have publicly said that you won't create a block, your options might appear to be limited here. They are not; simply call it 'temporary attack coordination'. Beg, borrow and steal as many fleets from other alliances as possible. Have no shame in doing this, it's for the greater good of your alliance. If you have to kiss the ass of another alliance's HCs, do it (note: try to avoid calling them retarded on AD, even if they are retarded).

Step Two

Divide the targets up. Make sure that your allies are happy with their target allocation - let them pick first as a sign of good will. Identify those targets which are likely to be def sinks and make sure that they get plenty of fake waves. If you have the time to do it, make a list of eX scanners and get some small planets (gal mates, your own scanners) to hit them with structure killers (if they don't have any, ask them to build some). 5 waves of SKs on 5 scanners ties up quite a few fleets, and these can be launched early in the evening (eX have 43 members, so 129 fleets maximum. 5x5 = 25, almost 20% of eX's total fleet slots).

Step Three

Start early. Begin launching and recalling fakes at 2200, possibly earlier if you have enough people active. The more fleets eX waste defending early on, the fewer fleets they will have to attack with later (this has the further effect of meaning that fewer of your fleets will be needed for defence, so you can use more for attack). Try to get people to team up, where one attacker sends a real fleet and the other sends a fake. If there's no def, the fake can pull at ETA 4. Send some mass waves (5 attackers or more) on known def sink planets.

Step Four

Make damn sure that everyone in your alliance is attacking the enemy. Let everyone know that you will be news scanning them the next day to check, and that anyone not participating will need a good excuse. Find someone who didn't attack eX, and make an example of them in the priv channel. Also, make sure that your scanners are active during the times when JGPs on eX are going to be needed. Get their phone numbers and call them up if there's nobody on to scan.

Step Five

Provide further attacks the following morning. Don't let eX get any rest. Throw some big waves at planets in weak galaxies, to force eX to use their own fleets to defend.

Step Six

Repeat. Don't think that taking 10% of their roids in a night is enough for victory; it isn't. You will have to work hard to keep your coalition together for this. Remember that ass-kissing? Well, this time you're going to have to use your tongue.

Step Seven

Now all you have to do is win the round

None of this is rocket science. It should be obvious to anyone who has ever held a minor command position in a winning alliance (or a losing alliance that knows how to fight properly).
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:46   #30
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I really thought you were wiser then this Sjor
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:47   #31
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
Since you have publicly said that you won't create a block, your options might appear to be limited here. They are not
yeah angels already figured out the "temp block" loophole to use here!
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 14:51   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I really thought you were wiser then this Sjor
well tbh his hands are kinda tied

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:05   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im happy to announce that Angels will not create any block to face the exil-nd-lch-omen-xvx block
We will stay naped to vsn and tof as long they not hit us as we will focus on the block mainly

Good luck to us all in the comming weeks
The Angels/VsN/ToF thing going and just sitting there hoping others do your work for you on exilition didn't cut it. Whining about it won't either. You aren't going to win this round by napping half the opposition, let half of your alliance have a further NAP on another bit, then hope for the best. Far be it from me to use technical terms, but this is what I call 'fannying about'.

Angels' political strategy is not productive for many alliances, so it has been countered by a setup that while less formal than you would have anyone believe (infact labelling it as a block when you say you don't have one pretty much goes down as lying) pretty much results in Angels doom, regardless of who wins in the end.

The fact is, no one gives a toss about your moral high ground, mainly as it doesn't help the other alliances that you might need help from and secondly, because you don't have any.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:06   #34
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
Are they?
Angels were the first to do any politics this round, allying VsN and ToF to hit Omen/(ND?). I'm really surprised about Sjor's post since he has (imo) no right at all to complain.
I don't understand where he gets his intel from, his claim about the "exil-nd-lch-omen-xvx" -block is nothing less then extremely absurd!
Also his statement about Angels hitting eXi is false, I don't see any unusual numbers of Angels incomings in the past 5 days (atleast not on the 12 planets he claims).
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:07   #35
Buly

Quote:
With incomings ? Kind of brought it on themselves.

I can agree that ND and Omen haven't had the best politics this round though. They should've made friends right away when the "temp block" was formed and killed them off. Guess it's gonna happen now anyways though
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:07   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What, as in he has to get colleagues in Angels HC to go along with what he agrees upon?

I believe that is his main difficulty?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:12   #37
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Are they?
Angels were the first to do any politics this round, allying VsN and ToF to hit Omen/(ND?). I'm really surprised about Sjor's post since he has (imo) no right at all to complain.
I don't understand where he gets his intel from, his claim about the "exil-nd-lch-omen-xvx" -block is nothing less then extremely absurd!
Also his statement about Angels hitting eXi is false, I don't see any unusual numbers of Angels incomings in the past 5 days (atleast not on the 12 planets he claims).

sure omen had vgn
nd had lch

and its not whining so dont get it wrong
we will fight as long we can and it will show which members are weak

its not the best round we have or had but worst thing is that other alliances are doing even worse

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:14   #38
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

angels is not complaining , yeah we did cooperate attacks with vsn and tof but we are not allied ,napped we did a few joint attacks , we dont have shared channels and such. tof and vsn have diferent goals than angels , we are not a block we are just napped dont think u have saw more than 4 days we cooperating in attacks same as nd is with lch or tgv or whoever
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:15   #39
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
wait, what?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:26   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I got a 13 wav'er from Omen/Exil (3 last waves were xvx) earlier this round.

Care to comment ?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:35   #41
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt Keizari, Kaifux and Nightsky all got together and plotted for ten days to come up with a plan to kill off Idler and save the round. There's no other possible explanation!

Bastards.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:43   #42
Sjor

[quote=lokken]The Angels/VsN/ToF thing going and just sitting there hoping others do your work for you on exilition didn't cut it. Whining about it won't either. You aren't going to win this round by napping half the opposition, let half of your alliance have a further NAP on another bit, then hope for the best. Far be it from me to use technical terms, but this is what I call 'fannying about'.
QUOTE]

we are naped to 2 allainces
the situation didnt allow us to go after exil as nd and omen just wait for it to go after us not seeing (well not all in there) the value of exil. this we pretty much proven as the block is formed and we will stay solo
so there is no whining in it
we gonna fight and harm each day 1 ally
so if u dont see incs u are lukcy for taht night

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:54   #43
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
where did i say Vsn is in a block?
still wub ya
Nice intel.

Isn´t wandows in xvx ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:56   #44
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
No doubt Keizari, Kaifux and Nightsky all got together and plotted for ten days to come up with a plan to kill off Idler and save the round. There's no other possible explanation!

Bastards.

thats somewhat right.. i was at the meeting aswell.. and Bush and Putin.
Our new aim is to take over the world and make everyone play pa..
also we wish to implement some new courses to every school:
-Stats reading/understanding
-Planetarion Politics

We plan also to implement basic pa knowledgment in the kindergarden.
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 15:58   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

so...LCH NAP ND in the early stages of the round. Omen NAP VgN about the same time as Angels drag in alliances to even up the block war (a 1 that the side of ND/LCH looked to be running away with if nobody stepped upto the plate)

ND/Omen/LCH/VGN/et al NAP exil and you have the balls to slate angels for having a block?

furthermore to slateing angels rearding theyre political actions you lay the claim that in holding a block of 3 alliances we are giving exil the win? HELLO! have we slipped into a paralell universe here? you guys NAP'ing exil are givin them the round

i cant believe some of the bloody idiots on this forum, your all as thick as shit blaming others for an action you made which will give the final nail in the coffin to exil winning the round

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 16:04   #46
`mac^
Retired insomniac

Think Mek sums it up nicely.

Currently - Ultores
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 16:15   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
so...LCH NAP ND in the early stages of the round. Omen NAP VgN about the same time as Angels drag in alliances to even up the block war (a 1 that the side of ND/LCH looked to be running away with if nobody stepped upto the plate)

ND/Omen/LCH/VGN/et al NAP exil and you have the balls to slate angels for having a block?

furthermore to slateing angels rearding theyre political actions you lay the claim that in holding a block of 3 alliances we are giving exil the win? HELLO! have we slipped into a paralell universe here? you guys NAP'ing exil are givin them the round

i cant believe some of the bloody idiots on this forum, your all as thick as shit blaming others for an action you made which will give the final nail in the coffin to exil winning the round
Oh belt up. The fact is, Angels formed an all out block in response to a minor agreement, I mean LCH aren't even top 10 (if it was a response, I'm not sure it was). As ever they have been the kings of overreaction. Their block does not exist to help exiltion win - far from it, it wants to sit there, hold a lead and try and get others to deal with exilition for them out of pure fear of exilition.

The universe has simply come to the conclusion that if you want to play like that, then you can face up to the prospect of exilition winning. No one cares who wins, because the way Angels operate is not acceptable to many and if they want to follow on as they are, then they will seal their doom soon enough. Considering the way Angels wanted the round to pan out it's no loss to anyone outside Angels if exilition win.

Of course, Angels will come and say it is an exilition rouse and that we should all be inactive and lay down and die to their block (and it is a block) but like most other Angels posts on this forum, it's a load of cobblers. The fact is Angels were being bloody awkward and now other alliances are being bloody awkward too. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 16:18   #48
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Think Mek sums it up nicely.
Except that I find it very lacking of detail on several accounts, for example the severance of Omen to Angels ties and the status quo the VAT block created. The VGN NAP of Omen's is really a duck, I bet they are very disappointed of it's success, as I have no clue about where a third of their planets are located, and we haven't been avoiding hitting those we know of since last round.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 16:25   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
we are naped to 2 allainces
What about the planet naps some of your members have? It's always interesting that whenever they are mentioned, Angels skirt over them.

Quote:
the situation didnt allow us to go after exil as nd and omen just wait for it to go after us not seeing (well not all in there) the value of exil. this we pretty much proven as the block is formed and we will stay solo
"we will stay solo" is an outright lie because you have to be solo first to stay there.

Quote:
so there is no whining in it
well you seem to be complaining about people taking action to counter your agreements, so I'd very much categorise it as whining.

Quote:
we gonna fight and harm each day 1 ally
This is the same kind of bullshit terrorists use to spread fear. Your looking pretty desperate at this point in time.

Quote:
so if u dont see incs u are lukcy for taht night
Seems you've resigned yourself to just annoying people instead of winning planetarion - seems like the opposition's tactics are working. If there ever was such a grim and negative HC of an alliance at #1 rank, it's you.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 16:46   #50
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

A couple things - denying a block with VSN/TOF is ludicrous for a couple reasons:
1) the coordinated incoming.
2) the use of VSN/TOF in MobRulz' deft political blackmailing tactics...something along the lines of "if u dont nap us, our flak will hit u" (l33tsp34k added for emphasis!)

besides - the only 'omg blocking' blame can be attributed right back at ya. what with your penchant for pasting logs of private negotiations, angels' proven tendency to completely backstab us at the slightest whim, and a total disregard for political maneuvering in general...i'd say you're up shit creek.

well played.

Find me when you have a new HC and we'll talk shop.