User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 01:32   #101
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

he was nd hc before he was 1up

edit: not sure about the hc part, but he definitely used to be some sort of an officer at the very least of nd, before he joined 1up in r14
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 06:44   #102
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't understand how Angryduck hasn't even been in ND for a complete round, yet is making "official proposals" on behalf of the entire alliance. And not even very sensible proposals, at that.
yes...I have now taken total control of NewDawn, and single handidly run the operation from a small wherehouse a few miles from Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois. This business is ofcourse a front for the true "family" dealings and internet organized crime operations. The "aNgRyDuCk Planetarion Crime Syndicate" is in full operation and the current 5 ND HC members are merely decoys, in place to cover up the true leadership structure, which includes myself ofcourse, my wife (who currently has a cover as an overbearing housewife with a shopping addiction) my 2 sons, who currently in addition to going to middle and grade school, work part time busting knee caps and collecting on past due debts to the "family".

No really it's true

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 27 Nov 2006 at 06:53.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 06:52   #103
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
he was nd hc before he was 1up

edit: not sure about the hc part, but he definitely used to be some sort of an officer at the very least of nd, before he joined 1up in r14
you are correct, prior to my 1up experience, I held the position of Senior Attack Officer in Newdawn for a round, then Attack Dept HC for 2 rounds prior to my move to 1up.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 07:21   #104
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
you are correct, prior to my 1up experience, I held the position of Senior Attack Officer in Newdawn for a round, then Attack Dept HC for 2 rounds prior to my move to 1up.
doesnt compensate jack for a stupid post m8 all it mean is that nd sucked before you moved to 1up there you didnt have shit to say in politics ..

i do see a pattern here :/
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 10:13   #105
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

The real question is:

Is everyone going jam their ego up their ass, kiss, make up and get on with the job in hand or are you going to sit around, pointing fingers at who was the biggest "OMG UR TEH N00BZ0R LOLLOLOLOL" and gift the round to eXilition?

If it's the latter than please let this be the final round of PA as everyone is so incomprehensibly shit they should never be let near each other again lest the universe implode in an explosion of wankness.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 10:19   #106
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

and mazzelaar, if u jgp exi planets, ull see they do have some incs now. so its up to the other alliances to join in now, or sit on the sidebench, hoping to pick up scraps from both sides.
will the fence exi's been sitting on be taken down or not?
the ball is in your court
(you=t5alliances not attacking exi)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 27 Nov 2006 at 10:38.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 10:38   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you feel like moaning pm a mod. Preferably not me.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 10:53   #108
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Is everyone going jam their ego up their ass, kiss, make up and get on with the job in hand or are you going to sit around, pointing fingers at who was the biggest "OMG UR TEH N00BZ0R LOLLOLOLOL" and gift the round to eXilition?
Yeah but I think the point most people are trying to make is that if you want to be given help from FO to take down exilition, you're going to have to give them an incentive.

"Help us beat them then allow us to win by detagging" isn't much of an incentive. At the moment FO are top and might manage to cling onto the win. If they help you kill exi then they're bound (supposedly) to let YOU win.

A better plan would just be to gang up on eXilition together, and ND hope that they manage to pick up enough XP/roids off their own skills and win on their own. Rather than being given the win.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 11:48   #109
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
and mazzelaar, if u jgp exi planets, ull see they do have some incs now. so its up to the other alliances to join in now, or sit on the sidebench, hoping to pick up scraps from both sides.
will the fence exi's been sitting on be taken down or not?
the ball is in your court
(you=t5alliances not attacking exi)
Good luck! Our galraids will still hit at targets with fat planets and preferably no TGV'ers in it!
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:15   #110
ohatlen
Im Hatlon \ SEXLON

ohatlen is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor nd!
ohatlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:28   #111
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yeah but I think the point most people are trying to make is that if you want to be given help from FO to take down exilition, you're going to have to give them an incentive.

"Help us beat them then allow us to win by detagging" isn't much of an incentive. At the moment FO are top and might manage to cling onto the win. If they help you kill exi then they're bound (supposedly) to let YOU win.

A better plan would just be to gang up on eXilition together, and ND hope that they manage to pick up enough XP/roids off their own skills and win on their own. Rather than being given the win.
I'm fairly sure you'll see, if you manage to read the rest of the thread, this is a course of action I am fully behind and have publicly stated (although the view is mine alone being as I don't speak for ND in any way, shape, manner or form) that the request from ND HC was a mistake and they should just work with FO and accept whoever wins deserves it because they were capable of putting in a stronger finish.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:33   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohatlen
Poor nd!
Was that really worth the 40 seconds it took the register the account? And who, in gods name, actually gave a pos rep for it :\

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:37   #113
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Just a quick question to you duck. Would ND really want to win a round by another alliance detagging its players so you go top?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:42   #114
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Just a quick question to you duck. Would ND really want to win a round by another alliance detagging its players so you go top?
Would FO really want to win the round by recruitment only rather than any kind of military or strategic ability?

Do eXilition really want to win the round by everyone else being utterly hopeless?

Probably yes. This round will be a long standing epitaph to how not to run your alliance and how just being plain old crap will actually put you in a position to win. Irrespective of who wins, there are no bragging rights permitted being as no-one actually deserves to win*.

* eXilition will 'deserve' the win by being the better alliance over the course of the round but I use deserve to include having to work for the win by being put under pressure and earning the victory.

Quote:
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 12:57   #115
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If I was FO, I'd accept it then not keep it.

Good luck enforcing it.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:47   #116
ohatlen
Im Hatlon \ SEXLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Was that really worth the 40 seconds it took the register the account? And who, in gods name, actually gave a pos rep for it :\

yeah.. ^_^

i don't care about the rep points
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:58   #117
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

In all honesty, and I don't think many people actually got thit so I write it down for clarification, I don't think ND HC ever considerd they'd accept this proposal.
It's more a comedy farce thread in response to the farce (I like that word lately) that Furious Omen used during their days in existence in meetings and here on AD, saying they did not want to win this round in a shite attempt to once again dictate politics to other alliances.
This thread is purely to expose them and nothing else the way I see it.
I think the lack of response from Furious Omen HC speaks more than a thousand words, they did not do this merge to survive like they claim, they did it as a last attempt for power and victory.

That's what this thread is about, not ND asking people to let them win this round. We've played 20 rounds and never won because of our playstyle, you really think we'd sink this low to get a win now? That's a rethorical question btw.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 14:42   #118
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I generally dont see the FO merge as that big a thing. Im in FO so yeah of course im biased, but whatever. The point of this argument has changed from FO to who should hit eXi etc etc. The fact of the matter is eX should have been hit around pt 200 by Omen/Angels/ND. I told my friends who are ND Hc this, i told my Angels HC gal mate this and i bitched at Omen HC to do it. Nothing happened, and now this situation has occured again.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:59   #119
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought i would say this, but: Bring back block wars.

The universe is full with pussies nowadays.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:33   #120
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
thats a line of crap....all your buddy mobrulz did was try to threaten everyone, and we told you to piss off because of it, wasn't anything to listen to but his threats
mobrulz history is finished u dont need talk about this all the time.
i went to u once this round asking for barrow coz i had something important to discuss , u didnt listen (u got exi as #1)

Imo u were the best exi muppet :O
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:39   #121
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohatlen
Poor nd!
I have exi incoming and my gal mate who's ND aint allowed to defend against me. And you really expect ppl to like you, newbdawn?
To continue my predictions, FO will keep on hitting exi for 2-3 more nights, won't slow them down ofc, and then will move to ND. No need to fight for a lost cause, is it?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:40   #122
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well. ND seem to have dropped the nap with eXi now. Wonder if FO gave into ND's demands
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:57   #123
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
No need to fight for a lost cause, is it?
Wait, why did amen merge again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
Actually, all sides are responsible. ND as well as that Angels block and Omen. Instead of blackmailing each other it might be worth if all of you start the post mortem of what you guys did this round and why the accumulation of all these things lead to the outcome of this round.

But I guess self-evaluation is totally useless in your cases, as it'll be like a list of "[insert other ally x here] should have followed our advise".

Quote:
I generally dont see the FO merge as that big a thing. Im in FO so yeah of course im biased, but whatever. The point of this argument has changed from FO to who should hit eXi etc etc. The fact of the matter is eX should have been hit around pt 200 by Omen/Angels/ND. I told my friends who are ND Hc this, i told my Angels HC gal mate this and i bitched at Omen HC to do it. Nothing happened, and now this situation has occured again.
Now, now that does somewhat remind me on what I experienced earlier this round. All talked about it, nobody did it.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:59   #124
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i went to u once this round asking for barrow coz i had something important to discuss , u didnt listen (u got exi as #1)

worst part is you'll start to believe that none of ur actions resulted in our actions
you know the action-reaction law right? or don't they teach that where you're from, just like english?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:00   #125
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Looking forward to what the next upcomming days will bring.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:01   #126
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Wait, why did amen merge again?

Actually, all sides are responsible. ND as well as that Angels block and Omen. Instead of blackmailing each other it might be worth if all of you start the post mortem of what you guys did this round and why the accumulation of all these things lead to the outcome of this round.

But I guess self-evaluation is totally useless in your cases, as it'll be like a list of "[insert other ally x here] should have followed our advise".

Now, now that does somewhat remind me on what I experienced earlier this round. All talked about it, nobody did it.
pretty easy we replied on the incs we recieved, as we tried to get nd or omen work with us they said they will not join cause they are scared if exil dies they are next. Even me asuring them it will not happen did not help.
But yes its our fault too, while sitting in a glass house do not throw stones

the point of merge was beside the chance to not let nd/exil win in getting morale up, getting rid of deathweight and getting more officers doing work.

its pretty known that we had severe problems even when we were rank 1

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:05   #127
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
pretty easy we replied on the incs we recieved, as we tried to get nd or omen work with us they said they will not join cause they are scared if exil dies they are next.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=53
how you tried! (somebody should put that post up for post of the round, it's insane how many times I have to refer to it and yet angels try to ignore it, I WILL PERSIST!)
so no, it wasn't because we were scared if exil dies we are next, especially not by the hands of angels. i hope that was a joke?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:06   #128
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
pretty easy we replied on the incs we recieved, as we tried to get nd or omen work with us they said they will not join cause they are scared if exil dies they are next. Even me asuring them it will not happen did not help.
But yes its our fault too, while sitting in a glass house do not throw stones
I guess if 1up would have tried to beat exi this way exi would have won far easier in previous rounds. Responding to galaxy raids with galaxy raids is probably the most laughable strategy I have seen since introduction of the buddy pack system. You either want war or you don't, and if you do want war you have to do it properly and not some half-assed "let's roid their fattest gals" approach.

Angels, like Omen and ND, knew that eXilition are the main enemy, yet all of them were hoping the others would do it. Guys, lesson learned should be: Do it yourself - you cannot rely on others to open up your path to victory.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:10   #129
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess if 1up would have tried to beat exi this way exi would have won far easier in previous rounds. Responding to galaxy raids with galaxy raids is probably the most laughable strategy I have seen since introduction of the buddy pack system. You either want war or you don't, and if you do want war you have to do it properly and not some half-assed "let's roid their fattest gals" approach.

Angels, like Omen and ND, knew that eXilition are the main enemy, yet all of them were hoping the others would do it. Guys, lesson learned should be: Do it yourself - you cannot rely on others to open up your path to victory.
as we did we got hit by all easy as it is
and we went after planet
off now bball calling

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:24   #130
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
worst part is you'll start to believe that none of ur actions resulted in our actions
you know the action-reaction law right? or don't they teach that where you're from, just like english?
im not attacking u personally cura so plz keep ur sarcasm out of here , im only saying that Nd hc told me, they want exi killed and when i pmed them about get this happening they not want talk.
Angels action = angels hc try to talk with nd about get exi killed
Nd reaction =silent
universe reaction to nd action = exi #1 (revenge FTW) Grow up cura
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:31   #131
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Fela - your HC simultaneously talked to eX to get ND killed. we all saw the logs.

not exactly forthcoming there are we.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:34   #132
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
im not attacking u personally cura
Quote:
Grow up cura
It must be the language barrier here.
Plus what barrow said.
Plus what I've said several times before.
Plus http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=53 isn't trying to talk.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:39   #133
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're saying this as if it is easy for all 3 alliances to accept that and believe it could happen.

1) ND are threatened in order to get them to participate in a war against exilition (when they were very low in roids and value), when at the time they are caring more about their survival than a #1 spot. Do you seriously think this makes for a trusting and relationship for ND in a war that requires organisation and cooperation in a fight that really isn't its business? Does ND have some kind of responsibility to help out Angels regardless of that? To me this is the first big error of the round - because to build an effective partnership you need some degree of trust (but not necessarily be trusted), which Angels did not provide.

2) Omen get sent in on their own by Angels, which resulted in Omen being burned because Angels never launched properly. This was an all out betrayal by Angels, which pretty much justifies the decision made at position 1 by ND. ND recognised that this was going to happen and why? Because it is an old Angels tactic, that has been used before. Had Angels not done this, they might have got Exilition - but in fact they compounded the situation, by weakening the only strong partner they had left by sending it to the fire of Exilition.

What the hell was the incentive for ND/Omen to participate when the only result was they would got done over by Angels. Omen got burned by this, ND didn't.

In an ideal world there are these 'grand priorities' where everyone plays to stop the best alliance and the biggest threat to winning, but when there is a necessary member of that force who can't even maintain a certain degree of trust, on what basis do you expect ND/Omen to participate with Angels?

As I said on the 9th of November:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Instead what has been done is that the pressure has been put on Angels to do something about exilition if they are upset about it, and the round is now a bit of a lottery, where people can entertain the possibility of exilition winning. To me it seems as if ND and Omen have nothing to lose, so they are gambling rather heavily to give them any kind of possibility to win. If that involves using exilition as a threat to prod angels, I think their point of view is 'so be it'.
The level of (well placed) mistrust towards Angels meant that if you 'cooperated' with them - you threw yourself into the fire because they would plan an attack on exilition at someone else's expense. For me at this point on the 9th November, if exilition win, well that's life as for Omen or ND, working with Angels has been made impossible.

People go on about honour being rubbish etc and yes it is. But a certain degree of integrity is required so you actually can make and maintain relationships, even with your rivals. They have plotted beyond an extent where any relationship has been possible. Combined with the FO merger, we've pretty much seen that Angels HC have none - I believe my previous comment about them was "verging on the asocial" and I pretty much stand by that.

Last edited by lokken; 27 Nov 2006 at 17:44.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:39   #134
Heartless

Quote:
im not attacking u personally cura so plz keep ur sarcasm out of here , im only saying that Nd hc told me, they want exi killed and when i pmed them about get this happening they not want talk.
Angels action = angels hc try to talk with nd about get exi killed
Nd reaction =silent
universe reaction to nd action = exi #1 (revenge FTW) Grow up cura
Again, first blame yourself. You wanted exi not to be number one, you should have hit them. Same goes for every other alliance that wants to point a finger at the others in the universe.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:47   #135
Heartless

Quote:
You're saying this as if it is easy for all 3 alliances to accept that and believe it could happen.
Actually, all that I wanted to say is that "if [insert alliance x here] wants [insert alliance y here] to be out of the #1 race, then it is [insert alliance x here] task to start doing that." And that is actually a fairly easy task to achieve.

Quote:
In an ideal world there are these 'grand priorities' where everyone plays to stop the best alliance and the biggest threat to winning, but when there is a necessary member of that force who can't even maintain a certain degree of trust, on what basis do you expect ND/Omen to participate with Angels?
Probably this is the main problem with most remaining alliances in PA today. They assume that there is an unbeatable enemy for them. They always want help. Guys, this is a war game. The army doesn't insure you for in case you get killed. You either want to risk something or not. But you can never, never, never, never, never rely on others. Have faith that you can achieve something, and try to achieve this on your own; or go and give yourself up and quit playing.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 17:58   #136
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
doesnt compensate jack for a stupid post m8 all it mean is that nd sucked before you moved to 1up there you didnt have shit to say in politics ..

i do see a pattern here :/
only pattern is the constant moronic posts you make
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:02   #137
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:

ofcourse I am in control of who Barrow talks to, I keep a date book beside my computer to keep track of his appointments.....

possibly you were unaware of how to pm Barrow?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:10   #138
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Probably this is the main problem with most remaining alliances in PA today. They assume that there is an unbeatable enemy for them. They always want help. Guys, this is a war game. The army doesn't insure you for in case you get killed. You either want to risk something or not. But you can never, never, never, never, never rely on others. Have faith that you can achieve something, and try to achieve this on your own; or go and give yourself up and quit playing.
Well from that I would conclude this:

When Angels have Omen on their side ready to hit Exilition they know for a fact that they have the largest force they will ever be able to amass against them. They have an agreement in place. Preparations are made.

But Angels did not hold that agreement. Had they gone in with Omen at this point, the ND position would have been plain wrong, because they would have shown that there was a level of trust. Instead, ND knew what would happen, weren't really bothered at the time (as i've explained above re surviving), and knew they could never survive alone with their pathetic fleets (due to all their fleet crashing) so didn't bother. They know for a fact they don't have the fleets.

What are ND guilty of? Being stupid and fleet crashing. Lack of confidence. Lack of foresight that they might actually turn into a contender for the #1 position. But their lack of trust in Angels was proven to be very well founded.

We came to a time when it was all set up. It was the best that those hoping for an exilition defeat were ever going to get. Instead of fighting exilition, Angels destroyed their only major partner, made an extra enemy of them, and this was costly for all involved, except for the very target they were hoping to get rid of. To me this is the biggest, most central and most catastrophic error of the whole round. Others made errors beforehand, but they could have been fixed - this one not so. Why? Because it firstly wasted the best opportunity available and secondly inflicted permanent damage for the prospects of any future relationship to wipe exilition off the map.

Quote:
Have faith that you can achieve something, and try to achieve this on your own; or go and give yourself up and quit playing.
I'm not sure what to make of this. What are you suggesting, an obviously inferior alliance throws itself at an obviously superior one and certain defeat in order to say at least they tried to win? Are you suggesting alliances should all be of a capability to take out any opponent or that they shouldn't bother? You'll have to clarify this one.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:18   #139
Heartless

Quote:
I'm not sure what to make of this. What are you suggesting, an obviously inferior alliance throws itself at an obviously superior one and certain defeat in order to say at least they tried to win? Are you suggesting alliances should all be of a capability to take out any opponent or that they shouldn't bother? You'll have to clarify this one.
I think it is pretty easy to explain. If you want to be the winning alliance, you have to have enough self-esteem to actually be it. Either bother or do not bother at all.

It's no use to be some village idiot who does not try anything on his own and then blames the rest of the world for his misery.

Edit (before lokken responds with something about nd's situation):
It should have been obvious to everyone that it could not be ND's task to be the first one to take onto eXilition, considering they had hardly any value.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:27   #140
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

your all ****ing babies plain and simple, grow up and drop your grudges
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:35   #141
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I think it is pretty easy to explain. If you want to be the winning alliance, you have to have enough self-esteem to actually be it. Either bother or do not bother at all.

It's no use to be some village idiot who does not try anything on his own and then blames the rest of the world for his misery.

Edit (before lokken responds with something about nd's situation):
It should have been obvious to everyone that it could not be ND's task to be the first one to take onto eXilition, considering they had hardly any value.
OK that makes sense.

Thanks for the discussion. I've been interested.
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:41   #142
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

all ways next round to kill them from the start.....will exil plaY?
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 18:43   #143
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Well. ND seem to have dropped the nap with eXi now. Wonder if FO gave into ND's demands
can someone add a comment to that "assumption"?

as far as I can see they are still planet-picking us, so if that would be true, it would be a quite moronic decision to take on eXi as well..
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 19:27   #144
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
can someone add a comment to that "assumption"?

as far as I can see they are still planet-picking us, so if that would be true, it would be a quite moronic decision to take on eXi as well..
assumption is the mother of all fcukups with ppl like angry duck in nd all we get is a kindergarten fight over thing happent in ther past and not what happens now.

they will pick their noses around xmas wondering wtf happent
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 19:32   #145
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Let us bloody well forget the grudges that happened before this round and give a try now. I don't know if you missed it, but we already started trying!

So what is there in it for you to get yourself burned on now?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 19:54   #146
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

the problem the way i see it is too many ppl hold grudges and cant see past their own noses
fo and nd wanna win the rd but to do it they gotta team up
if they team up on exil then after exil is taken down (an assumption i know) then they can cancel any agreement they have and fight for 1st

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 20:11   #147
ohatlen
Im Hatlon \ SEXLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
I have exi incoming and my gal mate who's ND aint allowed to defend against me.
Aint like its the first time in the history of pa, that u cant defend a gal mate who is in a ally that u are in war with?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 21:11   #148
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

personally i love the whole thing ... havent seen a thread on AD thats made me smile this much in ages..

As political posturing and extracting the urine go .. this one ownz :-)

I dont even care who takes it up .. or if anyone doesnt ..

well done .. this one will go down in the archives :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 22:14   #149
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

i dont think the outcome of this and the #1 spot will matter, will it? we all know who won the round, whatever spot they end

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 22:27   #150
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Damn plz do us a favour and make this round and fun one and not some active members farming inactives thats soooooo boring. Just stick together and all go for exi and it will be a nice even war for the last 2 weeks and the best will win...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote