User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 May 2006, 13:38   #551
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: 1up's not-ingame members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
always nice to know the rules of a game..

..when the game is already over
Well unless i read this wrong this was discussed in a room with the alliance reps at the beggining of the round? I was awiating somone to respond with somthing like this

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 13:38   #552
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
always nice to know the rules of a game..

..when the game is already over
I think Assassin was clarifying things that were decidede pre round in that post and this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
But i can openly clarify if i see planets, joining tags, donating resources then being kicked as another form of a support planet and i have never said anything otherwise. So, if i find anyone doing this action will be taken against them (and i have done so so far this round)
Means that any planets guilty of breaking the rules have been dealt with consequently.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 13:39   #553
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Well well, i pop back for old times sake, and see a storm a brewing.

If yiou are gonna ahve alliance donation coded in, how difficult is it that when you join/leave an alliance, your ships production/saved res is set to zero.

This simply allow the same feature, but it cant be abused.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 13:40   #554
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
this is utter bollox, Lokken.

If, you join the tag for 1 tick to donate 1 mill resources and then leave the tag again ... and you do this on a frequent basis, every week for instance, then you are imo a support planet.

Now, I agree it's not cheating because again PA crew screwed up by making a gaint loophole for abuse, with a huge sign pointing towards it.

Mind you that I talk in general and in no way know or even care about whether any alliance applies this or not.
The point is you read the rule, do something because it looks perfectly within the rule and then the multihunters rule against you.

That is why I've always believed that the rule is absurd. There is no common sense, only something happening followed by a decision by the multihunters as to whether something is illegal or not. I prefer certainty and to keep mh discretion to a minimum.

Quite honestly, get rid of the alliance fund, what a silly feature.
Unread 29 May 2006, 13:51   #555
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The point is you read the rule, do something because it looks perfectly within the rule and then the multihunters rule against you.

That is why I've always believed that the rule is absurd. There is no common sense, only something happening followed by a decision by the multihunters as to whether something is illegal or not. I prefer certainty and to keep mh discretion to a minimum.

Quite honestly, get rid of the alliance fund, what a silly feature.
As far as im aware the rule makes perfect sense as i have explained all the way through this thread. It speaks of an unfair advantage, what you speak of how ever you look at it IS an unfair advantage. It doesnt state becuase there in tag for one tick means there part of the alliance. I think perhaps you need to read through the statement again on the eula regarding the support planets.?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 29 May 2006, 14:30   #556
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
As far as im aware the rule makes perfect sense as i have explained all the way through this thread. It speaks of an unfair advantage, what you speak of how ever you look at it IS an unfair advantage.
Unfair advantage in this game seems to be "tactic within the rules that no one thought of yet"

Defence planets can be coded out of the equation if people don't want them (I see nothing wrong with them)

You can stop having an alliance fund to stop donations dead. It is not a necessary feature, and does more harm than good.

Suddenly you don't need the rule, discretion is not necessary.

Certainty pervades as a result.

People need to decide what kind of game they want rather than trying to get rid of things they don't like because there will always be something else people want to 'ban'.

Quote:
It doesnt state becuase there in tag for one tick means there part of the alliance. I think perhaps you need to read through the statement again on the eula regarding the support planets.?
On the face of the rules (because they are so open), it is not illegal, it is simply managing an alliance tag and its fund within the remits given. The support rule basically says anything is legitimate until the MH decides otherwise. In which case, it isn't illegal up to that point. So in short, it isn't actually a rule, it's an absolute power of discretion for the multihunters.
Unread 29 May 2006, 15:39   #557
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Being in an alliance for 1 tick to donate all resources to isnt classed as being IN IT. have they attacked while being in the alliance? have they defended while being in the alliance? Are they involved with the alliance other then supplying them with a fund resource? The answer to those are most likely no. The only way you could use this argument is if they were ALWAYS in the tag. not just for one tick. I beleive exi, when this rule was introduced, were also kicking members in and out of tags to make the eta for defence. This was throwned upon. May i ask what the difference is now?
Common-sense would say you were correct - but the rules of PA aren't set by common-sense, they're set by PA crew. As Assassin has now confirmed in this thread he told alliance reps that a planet can join a tag JUST to receive resources - then leave the tag and act as a scanner outside of it. By any common-sense definition that would be about the most blatant example of a support planet you could have - yet it was explicitly approved pre-round.

If you can join a tag purely to receive funding so that you can continue to operate as a support planet (scanner) then logic would seem to dictate you can do the same just to donate resources. We already know that if a member of your alliance gos inactive and donates resources (while in the tag) that's perfectly fine - so is there some arbitrary number of ticks a planet has to be in the tag for before they can donate resources?

As far as I could tell, Assassin's comments meant that PA team were pretty much throwing away any notion of a "support planet" role this round. Let's look at what HE approved:

1. Scanners DO carry out a repetitive action - scanning.
2. It's not for their own planet's benefit - in earlier rounds this could have been debatable as they got XP, but this round they don't even get XP if they scan repeatedly.
3. He's said not only is it fine for them to be out of tag and scan for an alliance - but they can pop into the tag occasionally for donations to fund their scanning.

If that's not a support planet then it's pretty hard to see what is - yet the above scenario was approved by Assassin in front of all alliance reps before ticks even started.

And no, 1up didnt do that - nor did we swap planets in/out to donate resources. Until we tagged up we also had spare slots so members could be added to send/receive defence then kicked the same tick.

We didn't have 10-20 of these small planets either - I think we had 8 total. We could have kept them in tag all round, with our scanners outside the tag and played precisely the scenario Assassin described. But rotating scanners in/out of tag is too much like hard work - so we've kept them in all round.

My comments on having 100 resource donators you cycled in and out was a logical extension of what Assassin had approved. It's not something we did - or even considered doing - I was just pointing out how PA's team effective statement of "we don't actually care if you have more than 60 members and the extra ones can even be rotated to interact with the alliance fund" could be taken as a carte blanche to have as many planets on your team as you wanted.

PA team need to either throw away the alliance or insist that ALL planets who work for an alliance, in whatever fashion, must never amount to more than 60 at the same time. While their rhetoric suggests they want an alliance limit, the specific of things they approve indicate that they clearly have no commitment or intention of actually implementing such a limit.

And those people who WANT a hard-coded limit need to realise what that actually entails: a ban on out of galaxy/alliance/cluster defence, a ban on rejoining or interacting with the same alliance more than (say) twice and delays after joining a tag before you can use alliance fund or receive/send defence (would only need a 2-3 tick for the defence delay).

You'll note that I've not included scanners in any of the restricted actions - as I don't see any realistic way of limiting who a scanner can scan. Unless, of course, PA team were to change scan so that they worked as (I think) they were meant to work - so you either JGPed your own target or waited till ETA 1 for a news-scan.
Unread 29 May 2006, 15:46   #558
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Just to clarify one small thing. My previous post may make it seem like there's a choice between having an alliance limit and not having one. The situation isn't as blank and white as that.

It is possible to have no alliance limit - but a limit on how many planets can be in tag. That caps the number of planets which can be counted for an alliance's score without limiting the number of planets they can have on their team.

I assumed (rightly or wrongly) that this is NOT PA team's intention, for two reasons:

1. What little information I can find on the reasons for it suggst it's to level the playing field - and only an absolute cap on number of playing members achieves that at all.
2. Only SOME of the full planet count for alliances with over 70 ingame members count for score already - so clearly the ingame limit isn't set purely to limit max planets counting for score.

But relying on PA Team's actions to be consistent with their expressed intentions is probably optimistic of me - so the third option DOES need to be considered as being possibly their real intention.
Unread 29 May 2006, 15:52   #559
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
On the face of the rules (because they are so open), it is not illegal, it is simply managing an alliance tag and its fund within the remits given. The support rule basically says anything is legitimate until the MH decides otherwise. In which case, it isn't illegal up to that point. So in short, it isn't actually a rule, it's an absolute power of discretion for the multihunters.
This has always been one of the things I really hate about PA. The rules are deliberately vague - when with half an hour's work they could be made crystal clear. All we end up with every round is vague waffle about "fairness" - and everyone has their own ideas of what is or isn't fair.

It could be easier if the support rule, famring rule, multiing etc were all grouped together into one new rule: something like -

"Don't do anything that you think a multi-hunter might not like. As if you do, you might get closed - and then, depending on how good your debating skills are, you will either get deleted or reopened."

At least everyone would know where they stood and noone could claim they hadn't broken a rule - as being closed would be proof enough of guilt in itself.
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:27   #560
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Common-sense would say you were correct - but the rules of PA aren't set by common-sense, they're set by PA crew. As Assassin has now confirmed in this thread he told alliance reps that a planet can join a tag JUST to receive resources - then leave the tag and act as a scanner outside of it. By any common-sense definition that would be about the most blatant example of a support planet you could have - yet it was explicitly approved pre-round.

If you can join a tag purely to receive funding so that you can continue to operate as a support planet (scanner) then logic would seem to dictate you can do the same just to donate resources. We already know that if a member of your alliance gos inactive and donates resources (while in the tag) that's perfectly fine - so is there some arbitrary number of ticks a planet has to be in the tag for before they can donate resources?

As far as I could tell, Assassin's comments meant that PA team were pretty much throwing away any notion of a "support planet" role this round. Let's look at what HE approved:

1. Scanners DO carry out a repetitive action - scanning.
2. It's not for their own planet's benefit - in earlier rounds this could have been debatable as they got XP, but this round they don't even get XP if they scan repeatedly.
3. He's said not only is it fine for them to be out of tag and scan for an alliance - but they can pop into the tag occasionally for donations to fund their scanning.

If that's not a support planet then it's pretty hard to see what is - yet the above scenario was approved by Assassin in front of all alliance reps before ticks even started.

And no, 1up didnt do that - nor did we swap planets in/out to donate resources. Until we tagged up we also had spare slots so members could be added to send/receive defence then kicked the same tick.

We didn't have 10-20 of these small planets either - I think we had 8 total. We could have kept them in tag all round, with our scanners outside the tag and played precisely the scenario Assassin described. But rotating scanners in/out of tag is too much like hard work - so we've kept them in all round.

My comments on having 100 resource donators you cycled in and out was a logical extension of what Assassin had approved. It's not something we did - or even considered doing - I was just pointing out how PA's team effective statement of "we don't actually care if you have more than 60 members and the extra ones can even be rotated to interact with the alliance fund" could be taken as a carte blanche to have as many planets on your team as you wanted.

PA team need to either throw away the alliance or insist that ALL planets who work for an alliance, in whatever fashion, must never amount to more than 60 at the same time. While their rhetoric suggests they want an alliance limit, the specific of things they approve indicate that they clearly have no commitment or intention of actually implementing such a limit.

And those people who WANT a hard-coded limit need to realise what that actually entails: a ban on out of galaxy/alliance/cluster defence, a ban on rejoining or interacting with the same alliance more than (say) twice and delays after joining a tag before you can use alliance fund or receive/send defence (would only need a 2-3 tick for the defence delay).

You'll note that I've not included scanners in any of the restricted actions - as I don't see any realistic way of limiting who a scanner can scan. Unless, of course, PA team were to change scan so that they worked as (I think) they were meant to work - so you either JGPed your own target or waited till ETA 1 for a news-scan.

Ok i didnt think i would be posting on here again but it seems that somone is wanting to debate.

Now Sid im a little confused as how you can clarify from me allowing scanners to be outside of tag (we have allowed this since the support planet rule was implemented, if i have to drag up the old forum posts about not only last rounds guidlines and the actual support planet rule post ?) This has not changed. We cant prevent scanners from playing the game out of tag. They are not offering an unfair advantage other then they are scanning. If i am failing to understand how that would effect 1up for example if ND had a scanner outside of tag, how would that effect your alliance directly as being unfair if ND (these are purely examples and not real just picking 2 random alliances out of my head) had scanners outside of the tag? The support planet is regarding providing an unfair advantage. This was brought in becuase of the planets before had fleets and where ofc being involved with defence/attacks while being outside of tag. Thats a Support Planet, not a scan planet. A scan planet has no need for ships and no need to get involved other then for scans alone.

Now this has bin the case as i mentioned since the support planet rule was implemented, but only now you argue the case? I cant stop planets from signing up, not wanting to be within tag due to not being active and of course wanting to do scans. That i feel is dictating what players canand can not do to much. As for joining the alliance to take resources for scans from the fund, may i ask how that is the same as your post reffering to allowing 100 planets outside of the tag to soly hop in and out to donate TO THE FUND? Donating to the fund which can they be donated to the tags members is not even close to resources being donated from the fund to scanning planets (for scans nothing else) I fail to see the comparison there. So this sugestion about allowing 100 planets to jump in and out of the alliance to donate to the fund was never approved. And i am still awaiting the name of the person that aproved this. Becuase as i stated ealier it had nothing to do with myself.

Now atm we can log who joins what alliance, how many resources they donate and then of course when they leave the alliance again. This works for the scanners. As i made clear, if a scanner joins the alliance and recieves funds (which i might add i did tell them it wasnt consistantly allowed to keep doing it) i can ofc see what they use this for. if its for scans to be it has no unfair advantage on any other alliance other then it can scan. So as i said above to compare that scanario to people joining to donate TO THE FUND i simply dont see the comparison i am afraid. Nore to the definition of a support planet.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 29 May 2006 at 16:35.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:38   #561
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Ok i didnt think i would be posting on here again but it seems that somone is wanting to debate.

Now Sid im a little confused as how you can clarify from me allowing scanners to be outside of tag (we have allowed this since the support planet rule was implemented, if i have to drag up the old forum posts about not only last rounds guidlines and the actual support planet rule post ?) This has not changed. We cant prevent scanners from playing the game out of tag. They are not offering an unfair advantage other then they are scanning. If i am failing to understand how that would effect 1up for example if ND had a scanner outside of tag, how would that effect your alliance directly as being unfair if ND (these are purely examples and not real just picking 2 random alliances out of my head) had scanners outside of the tag? The support planet is regarding providing an unfair advantage. This was brought in becuase of the planets before had fleets and where ofc being involved with defence/attacks while being outside of tag. Thats a Support Planet, not a scan planet. A scan planet has no need for ships and no need to get involved other then for scans alone.

Now this has bin the case as i mentioned since the support planet rule was implemented, but only now you argue the case? I cant stop planets from signing up, not wanting to be within tag and of course wanting to do scans. That i feel is dictating what players cant and cant do to much. As for joining the alliance to take resources for scans from the fund, may i ask how that is the same as your post reffering to allowing 100 planets outside of the tag to soly hop in and out to donate TO THE FUND? Donating to the fund which can they be donated to the tags members is not even close to resources being donated from the fund to scanning planets (for scans nothing else) I fail to see the comparison there. So this sugestion about allowing 100 planets to jump in and out of the alliance to donate to the fund was never approved. And i am still awaiting the name of the person that aproved this. Becuase as i stated ealier it had nothing to do with myself.

Now atm we can log who joins what alliance, how many resources they donate and then of course when they leave the alliance again. This works for the scanners. As i made clear, if a scanner joins the alliance and recieves funds (which i might add i did tell them it wasnt consistantly allowed to keep doing it) i can ofc see what they use this for. if its for scans to be it has no unfair advantage on any other alliance other then it can scan. So as i said above to compare that scanario to people joining to donate TO THE FUND i simply dont see the comparison i am afraid. Nore to the definition of a support planet.
Here's the short answer to your point. The support planet rule was introduced to prevent alliances "getting around" the alliance limit. Having scanners outside the tag also gets around the alliance limit as much (I'd say more) than sending defence does. IF the support planet rule was only meant to apply to defence then why the fk doesn't it refer to defence instead of to "repeated actions designed to benefit an alliance" - or whatever the wording is?

The definition used applies far MORE accurately to scanning than to defence. Are you really saying the rules give a definition which very clearly covers scanning - yet it's not meant to cover scanning at all?
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:42   #562
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Donating to the fund which can they be donated to the tags members is not even close to resources being donated from the fund to scanning planets (for scans nothing else) I fail to see the comparison there.
Donating to the fund and receiving from the fund ARE directly comparable. As you can't see it, let me show you:

Alliance X has 50 members, 10 scanners, 10 donator planets.

Scenario 1: Members + scanners in tag, donators added briefly to donate as/when they want.

Scenario 2: Members + donators in tag, scanners added briefly to receive donations when they want.

Both scenarios have EXACTLY the same planets doing EXACTLY the same things with EXACTLY the same net result for the alliance. Yet you say 1 scenario is ok and the other isn't?
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:45   #563
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Donating to the fund and receiving from the fund ARE directly comparable. As you can't see it, let me show you:

Scenario 1: Members + scanners in tag, donators added briefly to donate as/when they want.

Scenario 2: Members + donators in tag, scanners added briefly to receive donations when they want.

Both scenarios have EXACTLY the same planets doing EXACTLY the same things with EXACTLY the same net result for the alliance. Yet you say 1 scenario is ok and the other isn't?
only guilty ppl defends themselves with that frenzy m8 are you guilty of it?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:47   #564
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he's not defending himself, he's making assassin look like an idiot for his ridiculous allowances
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:49   #565
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
1up didn't do EITHER of scenario 1 or 2 given in my post. I'm just trying to point out how Assassin saying 1 scenario is legitimate and the other isn't makes no sense at all.
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:52   #566
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I personally dont see scan planets offering an unfair advantage. Your correct being outside of the tag does avoid the tag limits. But again, it doesnt offer an unfair advantage. How can you determin if for example an idle planet sitting in the universe is a certain scan planet for a certain alliance? There are many free planets in the universe at the moment, if we check there history they do scans for many alliances not just one specific allie. Unless its blatently obvious its almost hilighy unlikly to say 'oh yes thats a 1up scanner'.' The support planet was brought in not only for the alliance limits but also to the fact the planets were being involved with the status of play (attacks/defence)

Now this goes for allowing planets in and out of tag to donate TO the fund. When this fund was spoke of i knew somthing along these lines was going to happen. So now we have to most likely either remove it or hard code somthing in to prevent it from being abused.

Now here is the wording of the eula:

(f) Support Accounts are accounts which are dedicated to undertaking specific
and repeated actions which result in an unfair benefit for a
planet/organisation, where an organisation is defined as an alliance or galaxy.

Now, i agree your correct about the scan planets being out of tag. But as i said its unlikely to detect scanners to a certain alliance without it being quite obvious. And as i said 'result as an unfair benefit' i dont how a scanner is an unfair benefit as scanners do not effect the form of play between other alliances.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 16:53   #567
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Then I see no other way then refuse both scenarios.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:01   #568
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I
Now, i agree your correct about the scan planets being out of tag. But as i said its unlikely to detect scanners to a certain alliance without it being quite obvious. And as i said 'result as an unfair benefit' i dont how a scanner is an unfair benefit as scanners do not effect the form of play between other alliances.
My point of view is:
- scanners in tags results
+ hardcore players in tag, thats results
+ fleets and ships for def / attack

since the alliance limit is 60, 10 more players is 15-16% more attack / def power

And, the scanners will say who will land who will recall with theris JGPs, so they have a very important task.

About the alliance, when I played as a scanner, I mainly only scanned of my own alliance, once or twice for a noob in a pulic channel asking for it.
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:02   #569
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
I think if they join an alliance tag and receive donations then you don't need to be a genius to guess which alliance they scan for.

The fact that something is hard to detect isn't, of itself, a reason to make it legal. If that were the case then using VNC to control other people's planets would be allowed - after all, your track record on detecting that isn't exactly brilliant.

The issue of "unfair" is more debatable. But ultimately if an alliance has its scanners out of tag then it DOES have an "unfair" advantage over one who doesn't - as it has that many more non-scanner members in it.

Claiming that scanners do not effect the "form of play between other alliances" is either disingenuous or plain ignorant. Why do alliances bother with scanners in the first place if they have no effect?

The reason for having scanners outside the tag instead of inside it is to increase your alliance's score and allow you to have more active members. If increasing your alliance's score and having more active members has no effect then what DOES have an effect?

Note: I'm in no way trying to claim scanners outside of tag should be punished THIS round. I'd just like to see some clear, consistent and non-arbitrary rules in place for next round.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:03   #570
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
1up didn't do EITHER of scenario 1 or 2 given in my post. I'm just trying to point out how Assassin saying 1 scenario is legitimate and the other isn't makes no sense at all.

funny how you can dictate the head of mh to do stuff you want then acording to the eula he can close whoever he wants more or less

so now then we are on about the mh job btw, how do you guys see on the production bug that some ppl do to lower their value to attack ppl under the bashlimit?
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:03   #571
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

for you its only a big topic because its 1up, aint it ? its something personal for you, right ?

these stupid rules should be removed or made crystal clear. everything in the middle just causes confusion and even more bitter people than there are already in pa
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:08   #572
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

1up outsmarted you all... get over it.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:10   #573
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Wrong. Only guilty people avoid talking about what they've done.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:15   #574
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
so now then we are on about the mh job btw, how do you guys see on the production bug that some ppl do to lower their value to attack ppl under the bashlimit?
I can't for the life of me understand why PA team want people to do that - but apparently they do. Otherwise they'd just disable ordering ships during the tick in the way that launching fleets is disabled.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:17   #575
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I personnally think that scanning should be dragged into OOGOOA rule. So if you want scans, make sure you have a scanner intag or ingal. Best way of rules is having them black and white, with no grey areas.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:17   #576
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There is actually quite a big difference imo. In scenario 2 you have the "real" members in the tag donating to the alliance fund and then these resources being taken outside the tag. This directly lowers the score/res available to an alliance's tag. Scenario 1 does the exact opposite of this. Scenario 1 ends up with a gain in the score/res available to an alliance's tag. The only possible way you could say they are the same is if you take into account the indirect benefits of the resources used by the scanner. However as you didn't mention this I'll assume your debating skills let you down for once.

I do agree that the rules regarding support planets (and cheating in general) do need to be far clearer and be far less at the MH's discretion. I also think that 1up have been a little hypocritical this round in their use of donations from the small planets (whatever was done with the res). This is because I feel that getting donations from planets you know won't be a part of your alliance at the end of the round is a way of gaining an unfair advantage (even if it is a very small advantage) and 1up in general have been the loudest on AD about anything at all that bends the rules.

I don't think that 1up have done anything particularly wrong this round, they have just been slightly hypocritical and I do agree that there is definately a clarification of the rules needed.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:20   #577
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
I personnally think that scanning should be dragged into OOGOOA rule. So if you want scans, make sure you have a scanner intag or ingal. Best way of rules is having them black and white, with no grey areas.
It's not quite that simple unfortunately. If a scanner has 1 pod and attacks a planet are they allowed to JGP it? If so, then are they allowed to pass that scan to other people who "happen" to be on lower ETAs?

Personally I'd be more inclined to make JGPs only show fleets on the same ETA as yourself - and make building amps a necessary factor for consideration by anyone wanting to do well. I'd then make building deflectors take twice as long as building amps so noone could make themself immune.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:23   #578
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
This is because I feel that getting donations from planets you know won't be a part of your alliance at the end of the round is a way of gaining an unfair advantage.
And taking scans from planets which you know won't be in your alliance at the end of the round is fine?

Your talk about where the donations go and where the score ends up is meaningless. Scanning DOESN'T give score. So whether they scan while inside or outside of the alliance, noone gets any score.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:30   #579
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
funny how you can dictate the head of mh to do stuff you want then acording to the eula he can close whoever he wants more or less

that's also shit, but the pa team has deemed it a 'feature' if i remember right ages ago.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:31   #580
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And taking scans from planets which you know won't be in your alliance at the end of the round is fine?
I never said I agreed that scan planets should be allowed, I was merely pointing out that the 2 scenarios you pointed out were not the same.

Quote:
Your talk about where the donations go and where the score ends up is meaningless. Scanning DOESN'T give score. So whether they scan while inside or outside of the alliance, noone gets any score.
Ok, as you say, scanning doesn't give much/any score so it doesn't matter whether it is in tag or not. However getting donations from planets that aren't intag does increase the alliance's score as a consequence, whatever these resources are used for. If these resources are used for scans then the gained score is as a result of not needing to use other members' res for the scans and if the donated resources are used to build ships then obviously the extra score comes directly from those.

Donating res to scanners may not result in a net change of score for the alliance whether it's done intag or not but you can't argue against the fact having members join and donate res does result in a net increase of score for the alliances and therefore the 2 scenarios are not the same.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:31   #581
robban1

Quote:
I can't for the life of me understand why PA team want people to do that - but apparently they do. Otherwise they'd just disable ordering ships during the tick in the way that launching fleets is disabled.
well its a bug and exploiting bugs known or not known are against the eula so why do ppl get away with it?

got 2 ppl in mind who have done it on a daily basis most of the round
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:36   #582
lokken
BlueTuba

I see this as a simple issue if people think defending out of tag is so dreadful:

For hard coding:

If you are in an alliance, you can only defend in galaxy and in your alliance (with the ETA benefits). You can only be defended in galaxy and by your alliance (with the ETA benefits).

If you are out of tag, you can only defend people in galaxy and those not in a tag (with no ETA benefit). You can only be defended in galaxy and by those not in a tag.

If people want to move in and out of tags that's their choice and their loss of the requisite advantages of either situation. You can combat planets being moved in tag for defence in one tick by putting a time delay between the time they are accepted and the time they are actually added to the tag. I'd suggest 4 hours to be sufficient. Likewise you could do it for leaving alliances to prevent planets being kicked out to benefit from a pool of out of tag defenders.

The alliance fund feature should be removed, it's too open to abuse. Scanners out of tag aren't really a big problem then (if they ever are a problem).

The main gripe I have is what you do with attacking.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:38   #583
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
well its a bug and exploiting bugs known or not known are against the eula so why do ppl get away with it?

It's not a bug it's a feature. PA team CHOSE to only disable fleet launches during the tick NOT to disable ordering/cancelling ships.

IF the manual said you couldn't order during the tick or IF the manual said you never got a full refund when cancelling an order then it would be a bug. It doesn't - and it isn't. A design flaw - maybe (though that would require there being some design in the first place).
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:39   #584
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
I see this as a simple issue if people think defending out of tag is so dreadful:

For hard coding:

If you are in an alliance, you can only defend in galaxy and in your alliance (with the ETA benefits). You can only be defended in galaxy and by your alliance (with the ETA benefits).

If you are out of tag, you can only defend people in galaxy and those not in a tag (with no ETA benefit). You can only be defended in galaxy and by those not in a tag.

If people want to move in and out of tags that's their choice and their loss of the requisite advantages of either situation. You can combat planets being moved in tag for defence in one tick by putting a time delay between the time they are accepted and the time they are actually added to the tag. I'd suggest 4 hours to be sufficient. Likewise you could do it for leaving alliances to prevent planets being kicked out to benefit from a pool of out of tag defenders.

The alliance fund feature should be removed, it's too open to abuse. Scanners out of tag aren't really a big problem then (if they ever are a problem).

The main gripe I have is what you do with attacking.
What about in-cluster defending?
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:43   #585
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
What about in-cluster defending?
I don't see clusters as relevant any more. Do they still have incluster ETA?

I'm not sure what's the point of it if you can't attack in-cluster with the bonus (and old style clusters should certainly not return, the game is too small)
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:47   #586
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:

I'm not sure what's the point of it if you can't attack in-cluster with the bonus (and old style clusters should certainly not return, the game is too small)
In-cluster defence ETA bonus still exists. Remove that and galaxies can just be given a number instead of 2 coords.

I've been a big proponent of introducing MORE "geography" to PA for a long time - as that, more than anything, could reward players for the effort they put into the game rather than for how good the alliance/block they belong to is.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:53   #587
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Incluster ETA's for defence, yes. Which is rather useless, seeing as no one (out of ally tag, that is) defends incluster. You still see (old school) MoC's unaware of the current gaming situation trying to form cluster allies, but mostly it just ends up in cluster nap's made futile after a couple weeks, due to "backstabbing", although it's usually just a random ***** doing a raid.

I woulnd't mind seeing a comeback of cluster alliances, I remember them functioning back in the days, and if they did so, quite well too.

Problem is focus has shifted completely onto alliances, what with alliances attacking their 'own' galaxies, making cluster alliances completely obsolete. It simply can't function, because there'll be backstabbing o'rama in no time.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:55   #588
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

look at all this whinging who cares if 1up cheated? they deserve it if they managed to do it without getting caught. i dont like 1up but i cannot argue with there plans as they turned out to be the best alliance this round.
gg all

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:55   #589
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
In-cluster defence ETA bonus still exists. Remove that and galaxies can just be given a number instead of 2 coords.

I've been a big proponent of introducing MORE "geography" to PA for a long time - as that, more than anything, could reward players for the effort they put into the game rather than for how good the alliance/block they belong to is.
By more geography, you mean parallels and smaller galaxies? e.g. setting a maximum of 12 players pr. galaxy would introduce a much bigger universe.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:56   #590
lokken
BlueTuba

The question about geography is how you do it. There used to be galaxies (my own galaxy did this in round 7) who took a very short time to mop up their clusters (when we had 15 playersx15 galaxies clusters and the game was a lot larger) and condemned many players to a bad round within the first two weeks of play (and admittedly, us to a lot of incoming from the rest of the universe).

You need geography to be quite 'big' to have a positive effect in this game. This game could probably handle, say 3 clusters of 30 galaxies of 15 each or 4 of 25 galaxies each. I'm not sure it can be done with the universe so small.
Unread 29 May 2006, 17:59   #591
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

What would be nice would be to really emphasis on Cluster Alliances, maybe make more benefits for them? and half way through round switch to para alliances or something, proberbly far fetched, but new and some old players struggle to establish themselfs because of alliances dominating the game. new players and well established players would be forced to work as a team for the good of the galaxy.
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:07   #592
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
There is actually quite a big difference imo. In scenario 2 you have the "real" members in the tag donating to the alliance fund and then these resources being taken outside the tag. This directly lowers the score/res available to an alliance's tag. Scenario 1 does the exact opposite of this. Scenario 1 ends up with a gain in the score/res available to an alliance's tag. The only possible way you could say they are the same is if you take into account the indirect benefits of the resources used by the scanner. However as you didn't mention this I'll assume your debating skills let you down for once.

I do agree that the rules regarding support planets (and cheating in general) do need to be far clearer and be far less at the MH's discretion. I also think that 1up have been a little hypocritical this round in their use of donations from the small planets (whatever was done with the res). This is because I feel that getting donations from planets you know won't be a part of your alliance at the end of the round is a way of gaining an unfair advantage (even if it is a very small advantage) and 1up in general have been the loudest on AD about anything at all that bends the rules.

I don't think that 1up have done anything particularly wrong this round, they have just been slightly hypocritical and I do agree that there is definately a clarification of the rules needed.
^^ I think this post does some this round up based on the members of 1up. Now i have said this all along this is a great tactic, but i also beleive most of the things sid says are hypicritical. Now everything you said Sid was correct i feel to Assassin regarding the 'Scan planets' being allowed to join and take the resources. One of the arguments you did use though was the fact the support planet rule was brought in becuase of people avoiding the alliance limits with these scan planets correct? Well surely if your kicking members from your tag to allow bigger members that you have hidden all round to give yourself a slight advantage, bassicaly making all other alliances think your not a threat, then isnt that also avoiding the alliance limit and abusing it? Sid you make some excellent points, but somtimes your attitude which comes accross as 'everyone should obey you but ignore the fact 1up is exploiting things exactly the same as every other alliance has done in the past few rounds to avoid the limit'. Even though it was great tactics you have obviously kicked out planets to make room for the bigger ones, meaning you have more planets then the limit.

And as far as the rules go, well. Lets hope next round there are hardcore rules un place. Even if it is finally coded in which many people atm are asking for. It will be a sad day to see it, but with alliances these days exploiting and looking for loopholes every round i feel it has to be done.

Edit: I have removed my last comment. I sounded petty and i do appologise.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 29 May 2006 at 18:45.
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:27   #593
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I'd say it's about as much a bug as the fact we have scan planets doing jgps for other people. It may not have been intended but pateam knew about it and chose to do nothing about it.

PS It's your imagination will, in the last fifty posts only two other 1up members, excluding sid, have posted.
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:36   #594
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd say it's about as much a bug as the fact we have scan planets doing jgps for other people. It may not have been intended but pateam knew about it and chose to do nothing about it.

PS It's your imagination will, in the last fifty posts only two other 1up members, excluding sid, have posted.
sorry m8 i dont get your point at all ???
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:39   #595
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

He bassicaly means if PA Team knew of it but did nothing then you cant really say people 'exploited it' as they didnt do anything to stop it although they knew of it. About sums it up JBG?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:49   #596
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
(btw is it my imagination becuase i have noticed when ever sid is having a debate with somone he seems to bring an army of 1up posters to the same thread? Reminds me of the old fury days)
Quite the opposite. 1up members are told not to post about 1up, our "war" with Omen etc on AD at all. If I removed that restriction then you'd REALLY see what an army of 1up posters is like. You're probably confusing ex-1up members with current ones - in the same way as you appear to be confusing hypocrisy (saying one thing and doing another) with honesty (explaining what you did and why).
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:54   #597
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
By more geography, you mean parallels and smaller galaxies? e.g. setting a maximum of 12 players pr. galaxy would introduce a much bigger universe.
By more geography I mean proper coordinates for planets/galaxies and travel-time based on the distance between them. So you're forced to work with (or against) those nearest to you geographically rather than being able to spend the whole round with next to no contact with anyone other than your galaxy/alliance. And so alliances have to decide who to work with (and against) based on the in-game position rather than based on allegiances predetermined before ticks even start.
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:54   #598
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

bring back hicks and dreadnought

oh and just curious , but what happened to all the players kicked from 1up to allow the out of tag players join

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:55   #599
robban1

well then sid post non of the other lil guys dare to post cos it will take focus of his posts its hard to keep track of his logic as it is without all of the rest posts pro 1up stuff in all colours
Unread 29 May 2006, 19:00   #600
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The value "feature" will be fixed for next round. I actually got off my fat ass (as a manner of speaking) and contacted the PA crew about it. It is a legal feature this round, but someone smart came up with an easy solution to the problem so next round the bash limit will apply to resources stockers too.

It is however a bit amusing if it is as easy to fix as Sid is suggesting. For how many rounds has this "feature" been a problem now?

Last edited by Treveler; 29 May 2006 at 22:19.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote