User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:29   #201
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS In reference to lokken's post, that could only be realistically phrased, if true, as quenching particular fires mazz, not "fanning the flames".
I'm not sure I see what you're getting at?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:37   #202
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Then how about every now and again you have that same public opinion when it's a 1up or eXilition HC?

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with your modding but I do think you're missing the irony of the only time you make a statement like this in all the millions of instances of it you're supporting ND HC. I just think you're needlessly adding fuel to a fire thats been burning for a long time.
Because it's what the guy doesn't say that's more interesting that what he does say if you want to attack ND. Infact there's a deliberate skirting of some issues if you read carefully. But if people want to attack the minor players, it's up to them - I'm not exactly someone of the mind to attack ND. Even so i'm not just a policeman here, I'm here to encourage debate.

As Sid only attends AD to make flippant (although amusing) comments nowdays, and exilition only made one housekeeping post last round (which I believe was a thread topic) and infact received posrep from myself for being good housekeeping, it hasn't been necessary.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:41   #203
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
No my friend, I'm a spontaneous creation of the most fantastic parts of the internet. And regrettably old fellow I'm going to have to inform you that women are the only ones who give birth
JBG called me his friend! My life is complete.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:41   #204
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not sure I see what you're getting at?
Criticising someone for not making posts is stupid. You can criticise everyone for that, including the best poster in the universe (namely me) seeing as I'm not perfect (but only just).

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
JBG called me his friend! My life is complete.
Internet high-five!
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:46   #205
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Criticising someone for not making posts is stupid. You can criticise everyone for that, including the best poster in the universe (namely me) seeing as I'm not perfect (but only just).
It was more a perception than a criticism. Loken has alays come under fire for being a mod with a definate leaning towards ND. I don't think this post went any way to dispelling that point of view.

I also must add that I don't give a monkey's if he's biased towards ND. I always see Lok as a Pa player first and a mod second.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:52   #206
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It was more a perception than a criticism. Loken has alays come under fire for being a mod with a definate leaning towards ND. I don't think this post went any way to dispelling that point of view.
This is mixing up things. Lokken is a moderator with no bias and a poster with a preference for ND. You just have to be capable of separating your rational decision-making ability from your emotional preferences.

Quote:
I also must add that I don't give a monkey's if he's biased towards ND. I always see Lok as a Pa player first and a mod second.
I pluck out one of my own eyeballs and observe him from different computers to get the full lokken experience. I've found it quite rewarding but a bit of a strain on the old eyes.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:54   #207
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Because it's what the guy doesn't say that's more interesting that what he does say if you want to attack ND. Infact there's a deliberate skirting of some issues if you read carefully. But if people want to attack the minor players, it's up to them - I'm not exactly someone of the mind to attack ND. Even so i'm not just a policeman here, I'm here to encourage debate.
Then please enlighten us lesser AD participators as to what we've missed.

Minor players or otherwise; thier opinions are here to be discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As Sid only attends AD to make flippant (although amusing) comments nowdays, and exilition only made one housekeeping post last round (which I believe was a thread topic) and infact received posrep from myself for being good housekeeping, it hasn't been necessary.
1up and eXilition are only two examples off the top of my head while many other instances have occured. I've made many a post on behalf of 1up that have gone completely unnoticed and ignored and have yet to see you step as the "voice of reason".

Like I said to JBG, it was an observation rather than a criticism so you don't need to defend yourself

Quote:
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:56   #208
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
This is mixing up things. Lokken is a moderator with no bias and a poster with a preference for ND. You just have to be capable of separating your rational decision-making ability from your emotional preferences.
I agree entirely. But in this instance it was a bit of a blur between the two. It was an opinion he posted with a mod skew.

Quote:
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:59   #209
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I agree entirely. But in this instance it was a bit of a blur between the two. It was an opinion he posted with a mod skew.
One day we're going to start producing mod skewers with little bits of myself and lokken on them. Until that day you'll just have to dream!
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:59   #210
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no bias, but two asses

and that's a fact
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:00   #211
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
One day we're going to start producing mod skewers with little bits of myself and lokken on them. Until that day you'll just have to dream!
Will you have bits of pepper and mushrooms on in a spicy marinade?

If not, you can keep 'em

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:03   #212
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having looked at Lok's post, I can't see any bias at all. It's a basic commentary on AD considering the propensity of you lot to focus on Mek screaming his head off rather than cura's post. Not that it was suprising, but that's not the point.

Where was the actual reference to ND, beyond pointing out the different ranks of Mek and cura (Internal Affairs HC)? Tbh mazz you're trying to make something out of nothing.

Quote:
Lokken is a moderator with no bias and a poster with a preference for ND. You just have to be capable of separating your rational decision-making ability from your emotional preferences.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:11   #213
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Having looked at Lok's post, I can't see any bias at all. It's a basic commentary on AD considering the propensity of you lot to focus on Mek screaming his head off rather than cura's post. Not that it was suprising, but that's not the point.
You pretty much hit the nail on the head there. "The propensity of AD". You, like I, know this kind of behaviour has gone by on AD since time began yet this, as far as I can tell, if the only time such a post as lokkens has been made by a mod.

Quote:
Where was the actual reference to ND, beyond pointing out the different ranks of Mek and cura (Internal Affairs HC)? Tbh mazz you're trying to make something out of nothing.
If both people are from ND then isn't the reference implicit?

For the love of god. I'm not trying to make anything out of anything. It was purely an observation as an afterthough to a post I made related to the past hysteria caused by "LOKKEN BEING A BIASED MOD!!!!!!!!!111111111FS".

It really doesn't warrant all this discussion :\

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:12   #214
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Ah but it got you off ND didn't it? Lokken must do something for the little guys
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:14   #215
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Ah but it got you off ND didn't it? Lokken must do something for the little guys
omg - he did it on purpose - BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sack him as mod etc etc

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:17   #216
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I could give you a few hints

1) stop being gutless
2) control your members
3) get someone with a brain to lead your politics.
Angels are often born without guts, and reproductive organs so im sorry we cant stop being 'gutless'
Controlling members is overrated tbh.
Can DLR pwetty pwease fight for us, since we are so bad at this game

On a serious note, big thumbs up to fishfingers though, since he wants so much for Angels to do well. Our doors are always open fishcake your more than welcome to join us and guide us to the light. Upon saying this, why would you come ask us to hit 1up, whilst you yourselves hit us. Makes sense
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:26   #217
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Angels are often born without guts, and reproductive organs so im sorry we cant stop being 'gutless'
Controlling members is overrated tbh.
Can DLR pwetty pwease fight for us, since we are so bad at this game

On a serious note, big thumbs up to fishfingers though, since he wants so much for Angels to do well. Our doors are always open fishcake your more than welcome to join us and guide us to the light. Upon saying this, why would you come ask us to hit 1up, whilst you yourselves hit us. Makes sense
I'd gain too many anti vouches. I roided 1up today.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:39   #218
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'd gain too many anti vouches. I roided 1up today.
So who has been hitting angels then?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:41   #219
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Shameful that I didn't notice a quality thread like this for the first 200 post.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:43   #220
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You pretty much hit the nail on the head there. "The propensity of AD". You, like I, know this kind of behaviour has gone by on AD since time began yet this, as far as I can tell, if the only time such a post as lokkens has been made by a mod.
So what? A mod can post whatever they want. One could argue, if they could be arsed, that Lok was attempting to nudge the thread back on track after Mek's little side-show diverted everyone.

Quote:
If both people are from ND then isn't the reference implicit?

For the love of god. I'm not trying to make anything out of anything. It was purely an observation as an afterthough to a post I made related to the past hysteria caused by "LOKKEN BEING A BIASED MOD!!!!!!!!!111111111FS".

Since Mek's visit to this thread made everything pretty ridiculous, I see no cause for suggesting that Lok's setting one standard for ND and one for everyone else. If the same happened in a similar thread about a different alliance, I have no doubt that the same would happen.

As for your afterthought that you're not really questioning Lok's modding abilities, that's only come about as a retreat from your initial point after both JBG and I started pointing out your inaccuracies.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:48   #221
lokken
BlueTuba

This is getting offtopic. We've had this discussion.

best avatar ever btw
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:49   #222
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
As for your afterthought that you're not really questioning Lok's modding abilities, that's only come about as a retreat from your initial point after both JBG and I started pointing out your inaccuracies.
I don't point out inaccuracies. I ****ING KNOCK THEM OUT OF THE PARK YEAH BABY!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:54   #223
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

The brotherhood of MOD

ya cant beat it
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:22   #224
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

What a bunch of Bull

Cura I want TO KNOW the member of DLR that was calling for defense for himself. Name and Shame him as Zhil would say. I highly doubt Grog would call for defense for himself.

Certain DLR member have access to ND channels (yes plural for all u pick apart post loving asshats) Why is this? Well because leaving ND was basicly going to be a 1 round fun experiment that may turn into a long term split.

DO we target ND? NO we do not target ND

Do we co ordinate attacks with ND? NO we don’t infact they complain we piggy them sometimes because we hit targets on a value basis and score gain. Sometimes theres an overlap.

Do we want ND to win? YES

Are we targeting 1up? NO

Are we targeting angels? NO

FISH shush and relax, we all know how passionate you are about DLR but lets take it easy my friend.

Any misconduct by a DLR member of ND will be dealt with by ME in a very harsh manor.

Any more questions about DLR come to #DLR and ask me or Grog, anything else from this point after is Trolling and intelligible drivel. Oh wait it’s AD lol (see I can be funny)
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:37   #225
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
The brotherhood of MOD

ya cant beat it
How can you beat the three best posters in the entire multiverse?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:45   #226
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Obvious.

Admin powers!

Though that might be considered cheating.

And Troll, your posts make me smile inside.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:49   #227
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
where does your personal vendetta for Angels come from may I ask? It's pretty clear you have one, if you could share your little secret maybe that will be the success to our victory this round
I consider Angels the most destructive (as in, not constructive :|) alliance in the game today. That's because it does really stupid stuff at the expense of everyone and themselves.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:53   #228
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for the record, no way! I have no personal vendetta. They've handed my last two alliances R14 and R15 respectively. ;-)
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 02:04   #229
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
What a bunch of Bull

Cura I want TO KNOW the member of DLR that was calling for defense for himself. Name and Shame him as Zhil would say. I highly doubt Grog would call for defense for himself.

Certain DLR member have access to ND channels (yes plural for all u pick apart post loving asshats) Why is this? Well because leaving ND was basicly going to be a 1 round fun experiment that may turn into a long term split.

DO we target ND? NO we do not target ND

Do we co ordinate attacks with ND? NO we don’t infact they complain we piggy them sometimes because we hit targets on a value basis and score gain. Sometimes theres an overlap.

Do we want ND to win? YES

Are we targeting 1up? NO

Are we targeting angels? NO
I would say DLR would be mental to sever all ties with ND...
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 02:05   #230
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i have nothing against angels, infact i love them for filling the "ridicule us" alliance role so well after lch r11/12 for me
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 03:00   #231
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Mek needs a sense of humor. I reported one def call to the ND def [bot] one night when the DCs seemed to be rather strained. I believe it was an ETA 7 fi call & I thought it was funny. I expected to be questioned on it & thought it'd be entertaining. I always wondered why I didn't get a reaction, now I know.

One night when there was no DCs on I noticed the channel for a guy & asked people to PM him fleets. Trying to be helpful considering the situation. I was never asking for defence for myself nor was I asking anyone to PM me fleets.
Trying to twist that around to me asking ND to defend DLR is absurd.

:-) you can check with DLR gal mates if you'd like, but I don't think you'll find any of them to have ever gotten out of gal defence. Although I think we are getting so we are favorite places for in gal zik def fleets to go. :-) Landing blind FTW!!!

I pick pretty much all of DLRs targets & I just pick what I want to hit. I haven't co-ordinated with ND at all. I'm sure every alliance around knows we've hit them recently. Yes we hit a big angels planet last night. We hit 4-5 1up planets the night before. I couldn't of cared less what alliance those planets were, they were big & fat, thats all I cared about. Saying we hit them because its of tactical significance to ND? You assume too much.

ofc we have close ties to ND, we have 6 members in DLR who have been ND HC before & 12 out of our 15 members have been ND at some point.

We haven't worked closely with ND, but we do share the community spirit that is NewDawn, and ofc i'm not ruling out that we might help them out on targeting in the future.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 07:15   #232
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Someone in ND saved me from a fleetcatch.*

And I've had none-ND-DLR-Galmates offer to defend me in thanks for me throwing BS at someone who was hitting them or helping them to learn the game. So I got DLR to block with TGV (Hi cuttooth ) and unallied players too. I forgot to mention that bit, sorry troll.

<3

*EDIT: I just realised that the issue in question was making a defcall for ships rather than calling in favours or the likes, so this entire post isn't relevant. Yay \o/

Last edited by Gate; 28 Feb 2006 at 11:11.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 08:41   #233
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
So what? A mod can post whatever they want. One could argue, if they could be arsed, that Lok was attempting to nudge the thread back on track after Mek's little side-show diverted everyone.
I never said they couldn't

Quote:
Since Mek's visit to this thread made everything pretty ridiculous, I see no cause for suggesting that Lok's setting one standard for ND and one for everyone else. If the same happened in a similar thread about a different alliance, I have no doubt that the same would happen.
And there has never been a thread where its been derailed by a crap member and then a statement has come from HC which was duly ignored whilst everyone kept blathering on at the crap member? mkay

And you're using the words "setting a standard". Thats not what I was saying, I suggested how it might be construed by those who have a history of bashing lokken for being "biased".

Quote:
You haven't pointed out any innacuracies because there are no facts there to argue with. I posted nothing more than a point of view and I haven't retracted anything I've said, merely said it wasn't really worth the discussion it was getting.

Simple fact is that I made an observation based upon what I saw, that opinion isn't going to change because it's just that, an opinion. You evidently have yours so I think it best that that little nugget is now laid to rest.

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 08:45   #234
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
...And regrettably old fellow I'm going to have to inform you that women are the only ones who give birth
That’s not entirely true.

If thats your father it would explain a lot tbh!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 10:02   #235
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Credit given where due, well done Angels on finding a testicle or 2.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:55   #236
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

28/02 11:47:58 <cura> 18:X:X 2:XX:X Del Monte Xan 4862 Attack 8 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SEND DEFENCE
28/02 11:47:58 -Yoshi- Message received.
28/02 11:48:13 <cura> there now an NDer asked for defence from 1up, does this make us allies now?
28/02 11:48:14 -Yoshi- Message receieved.

and I'm sure 1up has the possibilities to have the same person in our private as in their private

so ND is allied with 1up, mkay?
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:48   #237
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I notice you left out the reply yoshi sent you.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:18   #238
furball

post it post it post it post it
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:14   #239
The_Fish
ND

Days like today are some of the best in planetarion....
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:08   #240
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Days like today are some of the best in planetarion....
I'm sure you were thinking exactly the same in r13/14/15? Or is it just that you managed to get on the good side of a bashing for once?

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:09   #241
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
I'm sure you were thinking exactly the same in r13/14/15? Or is it just that you managed to get on the good side of a bashing for once?
I got roided today as well tbh
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:11   #242
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I got roided today as well tbh
Then why is today any different to any other in PA where people are roiding each other?

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:12   #243
The_Fish
ND

because this was the first real day of war this round, instead of crap targetting and gal attacks. It sets the round up to be non shit.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:13   #244
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Then why is today any different to any other in PA where people are roiding each other?

Today the top two alliances midway through the round lost a combined 16% of their roids. Haven't seen that happen too often.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:15   #245
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
because this was the first real day of war this round, instead of crap targetting and gal attacks. It sets the round up to be non shit.
Speak for yourself. We've been going at it for ages now.

Typical Fish, always late to jump on the bandwagon

And by war you mean the collective of alliances you all put together to try and break 1up bashing us?

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:16   #246
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Today the top two alliances midway through the round lost a combined 16% of their roids. Haven't seen that happen too often.
It happens every round. It's no big deal. Admittedly, it's fun but nothing to get all wet about imo.

Mebbe Fish has just spent a bit long in ND being "politically astute"

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:27   #247
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It happens every round. It's no big deal. Admittedly, it's fun but nothing to get all wet about imo.

Mebbe Fish has just spent a bit long in ND being "politically astute"
My memory isn't perfect but I can't remember many days in the past few rounds when the #1 and #2 alliances both lost over 15% of their roids in one day.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:37   #248
furball

There haven't been. For those not in the know, ND with a few 'mates' hit 1up last night, hence 1up's massive roid loss. 1up's retaliation was focussed on ND, who had very little defence slots due to being so busy attacking. That's why they lost so many roids overall.

Just providing some public information - because I remember how it was to be uninformed and in the dark on this sort of thing.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:47   #249
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

hopefuly ND see this as a victory even tho losing so much roids, those can be stolen back but making sure 1up doesnt run away with this round and having chance to even win. keep give them a hard time, and other alliances like angels/subh , you wont beat 1up 1 on1 , best chances for any of you to win this round is eliminate biggest threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:52   #250
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
hopefuly ND see this as a victory even tho losing so much roids, those can be stolen back but making sure 1up doesnt run away with this round and having chance to even win. keep give them a hard time, and other alliances like angels/subh , you wont beat 1up 1 on1 , best chances for any of you to win this round is eliminate biggest threat.
rediculous

how can it be considered a victory, when they didn't do anything to drop 1up's fleet value, crashed fleets and lost a good amount of ships, and lost more roids? just curious... maybe I missed something