User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 06:43   #201
Kalipso_
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 16
Kalipso_ is on a distinguished road
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
thus if you want it harder on Ult, me quitting would do just that. To which you responded that that if a "fair play" would make me quit, than I should
i really could not care less what u are doing...i just responded to your silly part about quitting ... or should i write... no, pls dont quit?... i dont care...

and no, i dont want ppl to quit... this game needs a larger player base...one thing we all agree on...or?

oh, and if expressing my personal opinion means dictating ... well than this game is allready lost...

but i see it has no point discussing it any furter with you, as you see only what u wanna see .
__________________
"She swore vengeance on all men with dark hearts.

Last edited by Kalipso_; 18 Apr 2017 at 06:56.
Kalipso_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 07:18   #202
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Space Invaders Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,084
Mzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
This thread makes me happy reading it!

thanks to whoever posts it every round!
This thread makes me sad, and I've only read maybe 10% of it.
__________________
"And THEN," Mary was yelling and stomping up and down, "I'm going to take all the tiny little pieces of your body left over from the explosions and I'm going to put them in a bag and then I will throw it in the ocean so SHARKS will eat them! And then do you know what I'll be doing?" he screamed. "I... will... be... LAUGHING." He giggled. "AT YOU!" he added.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 12:06   #203
Wouter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 335
Wouter is a jewel in the roughWouter is a jewel in the roughWouter is a jewel in the roughWouter is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This thread makes me sad, and I've only read maybe 10% of it.
Liar.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 14:28   #204
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang
Yankee Go Home Champion
 
Adapt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 305
Adapt has a spectacular aura aboutAdapt has a spectacular aura aboutAdapt has a spectacular aura about
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This thread makes me sad, and I've only read maybe 10% of it.
Thats the effect B-butcher has on some people unfortunately
__________________
[Apprime][Ultores][Black-Flag][Conspiracy][FAnG]
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 15:52   #205
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 49
Wolfeh will become famous soon enoughWolfeh will become famous soon enough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This thread makes me sad, and I've only read maybe 10% of it.
Hi MZ
You are totally right my friend!

Kthxbye.
__________________
Round 68 - Rank 2 - Ultores (ETD)

Hydra Omen Ultores
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 16:49   #206
RexDrax
Knightly Protector
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Avalon
Posts: 567
RexDrax has a spectacular aura aboutRexDrax has a spectacular aura aboutRexDrax has a spectacular aura about
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Interesting reading

Yeah Ult is the more dedicated alliance and they got lots of friends and def planets and they know how to use them well. I wish the admins would change the alliance rules so that ALL members count towards the score. This whole 60 limit and 40 counting is out of date with the community and has a significant impact on how the game is played.

....and no Butcher this is not an opening on discussing alliance tag limit. Tag limit can be whatever but ALL members should count.
__________________
TGV Ex-HC
-No I am not suffering from insanity. I am enjoying every minute of it.


Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 18:10   #207
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Space Invaders Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,084
Mzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
....and no Butcher this is not an opening on discussing alliance tag limit. Tag limit can be whatever but ALL members should count.
...he said, opening a discussion on alliance tag limits.
__________________
"And THEN," Mary was yelling and stomping up and down, "I'm going to take all the tiny little pieces of your body left over from the explosions and I'm going to put them in a bag and then I will throw it in the ocean so SHARKS will eat them! And then do you know what I'll be doing?" he screamed. "I... will... be... LAUGHING." He giggled. "AT YOU!" he added.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 18:36   #208
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Interesting reading

Yeah Ult is the more dedicated alliance and they got lots of friends and def planets and they know how to use them well. I wish the admins would change the alliance rules so that ALL members count towards the score. This whole 60 limit and 40 counting is out of date with the community and has a significant impact on how the game is played.

....and no Butcher this is not an opening on discussing alliance tag limit. Tag limit can be whatever but ALL members should count.
This whole round is an opening to discussing alliance tag limits.
Lets take a few steps back to when this 60/40 thing was implemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I am curious to know what people thought of the change to alliance count and contributing score of members. Currently its max of 60 members with the top40 contributing to score.

What I like is now there are (potentially) more alliance able to go for the win. With only 40 counting towards ally score which is used to determine the winner mid tier alliance do have the chance to win the round. On paper its not the usual 2/3 alliances battling it out for the win.
The whole theory that "more alliance can(potentially) comepte for #1" is broken in itself.
There has always been only 2-3 alliance that has been able to compete for #1 each round.
Those rounds that there has been a surprise winner is because something realy unexpected happend the last part of the round, or because of some sort of "abuse" of the tag limits.
Norsemen round 65, and Faceless round 55 is perfect example of how "low counting limits " was "abused". They added members the last day to pop into #1.

We have allready been through it this thread about alliance focusing on not going for the win, Londo even said the whole reason for him returning to play was that they did not go for the win.
People dont want to win tag, and those that wants can easily be taken down because having similiar numbers to the people that "dont want to compete".
Small tag limits/planet counting is an disadvantage to those that want to compete, and an major advantage to those that want to "snooze and cruise".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Realistically (imo) an alliance just needs a few scanners so having 5 not counting towards score should be implemented. Something like 40/45 would "level" the playing field.
As we have seen throughout the last 10 rounds or so, having a scan bot is widely accepted, and you dont even need to have them in tag as scans can be requested/delivered through IRC.
BowS have 5 people that went "dedicated" scanners at the start of the round, and im pretty sure we have/had more than the other tags out there.
I feel that having a super active scanner is less valuable now than it was say 3 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think the init limitis a reasonable suggestion, though I don't expect it'll have that much impact.

As for tag sizes, I've historically been against lowering them, for most of the reasons Butcher listed. However, the increased political flexibility that would result from splitting up the player base into more and smaller pieces may be worth the downsides. Proceed with extreme caution, but I think a gradual reduction in tag size might be worth investigating. (And no, I'm not interested in rehashing that discussion for the umpteenth time.)
Its been claimed, time and time again that "smaller tags" would/could create more flexible politics.
This, atleast looking at this round as the evidence, is a joke.
From my experince, who hits who is more polarized this round than ever.
At the moment the majority of the player in this game is either in UltAstores, or NAPed to Ultores, if more flexibility means that more people can strike their indivdual deal with #1 while they are trying their hardest "not to compete", sure i think we have reached the goal of more flexible politics.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2017, 18:45   #209
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So, you are admitting that you want all cheaters, past and present, removed from Ult, and by that logic, all alliances, and by extended logic, the game. You are saying that anyone cheating, now or ever, should be forced to play PA without an alliance, thus freeing them up as a target for your "training alliance" since you otherwise were unable to roid them. This would mean that they would most likely leave, since noone is going to willingly sit there and be defenseless, for no reason other than so you can jerk your fairness boner off. This would basically lead to a game of 30 or so planets, all of whom you would invite into your "training alliance" and then you would go on AD to complain about the alliance politics to those 30 people, until they finally all left, ganked you, and you'd go back to complaining about fairness again.*


Oh and you seemingly don't understand what I mean by "Cheating isn't game breaking" This is the reason most people really don't care about the cheating you complain about. If someone were to come up with a way to make a million score per day for all 49 days of the round, half the game would be yelling at PA Team. But XP farming? Ship Farming? Pfft, its often more complicated than just playing the game. On top of that, I'd venture a guess that at least half the people you thought were cheating, actually weren't at the time.*


But please, tell us more about how you would shut up for good if Ult would just kick some people you think are cheating. I think Agar3s and Xerxes would kick them, regardless of fault, just for the gain of you not whining any more lol.*

How many times does people need to get caught with doing stuff that clearly is against the rules before you give them a warning?
Ofc, 99% of those that are playing this game at the moment has most likely done stuff that was against the rules one time the last 15 years or so.

People that were accepted into Ultores this round got caught trying to "XP farm" to top planet last round, for the 2nd time(perhaps more), if you for some strange reason managed to miss this, i dont think you should bother posting here tbfh.

Ultores DONT need members, you have enough allready.
Putting the foot down against cheating would just mean those players would likely join another alliance like KittenZ/FAnG/whatever if you had declined them. And they would been able to do much less damage there, in theory, if they were to continue their cheating.
There is no point trying to stop roomates/family/friends from login into each others accounts, nor is it game changing if a VGN or HR guy has multies.
What is game changing how ever is when top alliances, top gals, alliance HCs partaking in such activities.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 11:44   #210
Jumper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Jumper can only hope to improve
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
How many times does people need to get caught with doing stuff that clearly is against the rules before you give them a warning?
Ofc, 99% of those that are playing this game at the moment has most likely done stuff that was against the rules one time the last 15 years or so.

People that were accepted into Ultores this round got caught trying to "XP farm" to top planet last round, for the 2nd time(perhaps more), if you for some strange reason managed to miss this, i dont think you should bother posting here tbfh.

Ultores DONT need members, you have enough allready.
Putting the foot down against cheating would just mean those players would likely join another alliance like KittenZ/FAnG/whatever if you had declined them. And they would been able to do much less damage there, in theory, if they were to continue their cheating.
There is no point trying to stop roomates/family/friends from login into each others accounts, nor is it game changing if a VGN or HR guy has multies.
What is game changing how ever is when top alliances, top gals, alliance HCs partaking in such activities.
Its ok buddy, you just let it all out, its ok to cry.... there you go... see it will all get better, we all cheat in ult, its alright, we never really won without all sorts of bots, hackers, aimbots and such.

Come on now, it will be ok, you can stop crying now.

That being said, losers whine about their best, winners go home and f*ck the prom queen....
And there aint much f*cking going on in Rainbows atm
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 12:25   #211
Buly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 375
Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
And there aint much f*cking going on in Rainbows atm
Depends on from what way you look at it :P Does f*cking involve only being the giver, or does it also involve being the taker?
__________________
<RageAgainstThem> say what you want
<RageAgainstThem> 30% of insomnia are actual gays
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 12:45   #212
Jumper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Jumper can only hope to improve
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Depends on from what way you look at it :P Does f*cking involve only being the giver, or does it also involve being the taker?
You got a very good point
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 19:24   #213
Influence
Finally retired
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 768
Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
Its ok buddy, you just let it all out, its ok to cry.... there you go... see it will all get better, we all cheat in ult, its alright, we never really won without all sorts of bots, hackers, aimbots and such.

Come on now, it will be ok, you can stop crying now.

That being said, losers whine about their best, winners go home and f*ck the prom queen....
And there aint much f*cking going on in Rainbows atm
i always knew your pilots had godlike aim... now i know why.
__________________
don't be an arse, join [TiT]

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 20:20   #214
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I personally don't have a problem with either. NAPs are one way of playing. If Ult get ahead by good politics who are we to object, we just need to do politics better ourselves.
Just a small advice, dont ptarget smalltags t300 and you'd had one less tag hitting you. Is it 5 rounds in a row now?

Chimpie > All
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 20:29   #215
Ave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 525
Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So, you're saying I should quit PA?

You may think "Wtf does that have to do with anything?" So let me explain. I am a def planet. I build only def ships. I can currently sling about 2mil value of ships at incoming, meaning I can often solo cover incomings, even teamups. In past rounds as a xan, this meant I could cover 3 incomings alone, often times. I play in Ult because thats where I have a lot of my friends, people are active, and we dont sit around with our rods in our hands claiming to be a training alliance so we have an excuse for sucking.

In the past there has been upwards of half a dozen or more like me. With our dedicated fleets, we can make war a lot harder for our enemies, thus making it easier for us to keep roids, sustain our position, and finally make it through the incoming and on to victory.

Things would be harder without us, guaranteed. Not impossible, but harder, and thats what you wanted. So you would want us to leave our friends, our fun, and our planets, quit the game, or go play with wankers we may not like, just so you can get your rocks off to a potential Ult hardship. Screw you and the horse you rode in on, sir.

Oh and Butch3r...do better pols next round, mmkay?
Luckily not everyone thinks like you

It is a booring game without competition
__________________
If the opponent resists, CaRnage there will be!
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2017, 22:00   #216
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Just a small advice, dont ptarget smalltags t300 and you'd had one less tag hitting you. Is it 5 rounds in a row now?
Oh hurrah, im safe from Ult now now since tags cant p-target other tags that have 10 members less than them. It really is quite a relief.
In practice being small has advantages, and disadvantages, as i guess everybody but Ult is experiencing atm!
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2017, 19:44   #217
Sandvold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 147
Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Oh hurrah, im safe from Ult now now since tags cant p-target other tags that have 10 members less than them. It really is quite a relief.
In practice being small has advantages, and disadvantages, as i guess everybody but Ult is experiencing atm!
P3n is ofc free to ptarget whoever they want, but can't expect to get help and goodwill in return. Not hard to understand.

And before booji and/or munkee respond that it was gal raiding not ptarget. Okey sure, you napped everyone except HR, astatores and norse, so you could only hit a few planets in gal raids.

However in my mind if i nap everyone except one alliance in the uni, i wouldn't call it gal raiding, and say i could only hit the planets of that alliance.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2017, 21:11   #218
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

No one was looking for goodwill!
Advantix responded with a non-sequitur to a post from booji that not only never mentioned norse, it specifically said the anti ult alliances had to raise their diplomatic game; thus clearly acknowledged previous failings.
His post gave me the opportunity to be sarcastic, which naturally I could not miss!
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 20 Apr 2017 at 21:17.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2017, 23:58   #219
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
And before booji and/or munkee respond that it was gal raiding not ptarget. Okey sure, you napped everyone except HR, astatores and norse, so you could only hit a few planets in gal raids.

However in my mind if i nap everyone except one alliance in the uni, i wouldn't call it gal raiding, and say i could only hit the planets of that alliance.
If you are talking about the initial dispute then I will restate that almost no alliance would consider 5 of 16 targets to be ptargeting. That is normal raiding not ptargeting. I accept it is not quite gal raiding as it was a slightly odd selection of targets due to the number of naps. There were also 5 HR targets in that raid, we did not get them wailing about ptargeting.

The next day most certainly was - only 1 target was not norse and that was due to that person having left your ally recently but since I confirmed with you first that you considered us at war you knew it was coming.

This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.

And as Londo has said my post had nothing to do with norse. I care little about norse, I dont consider you to have been a problem this round or much of a factor in our strategic thinking. Having you hitting us has made very little difference, we dropped roids a little faster but we all know that dropping roids fast is what p3n does best. Since then your attacks have almost never got through so I thank you for the def points.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues

Last edited by booji; 21 Apr 2017 at 00:12.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 10:13   #220
Sandvold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 147
Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If you are talking about the initial dispute then I will restate that almost no alliance would consider 5 of 16 targets to be ptargeting. That is normal raiding not ptargeting. I accept it is not quite gal raiding as it was a slightly odd selection of targets due to the number of naps. There were also 5 HR targets in that raid, we did not get them wailing about ptargeting.

The next day most certainly was - only 1 target was not norse and that was due to that person having left your ally recently but since I confirmed with you first that you considered us at war you knew it was coming.

This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.

And as Londo has said my post had nothing to do with norse. I care little about norse, I dont consider you to have been a problem this round or much of a factor in our strategic thinking. Having you hitting us has made very little difference, we dropped roids a little faster but we all know that dropping roids fast is what p3n does best. Since then your attacks have almost never got through so I thank you for the def points.
Pretty sure most of my roids are p3n roids

And ye i know what you say about the attack, and I even buy it. In our opinion p3n do as they always do. Act and expect no concevences, and also play ignorant to the fact.

Munkee was asked to just pm advantix from both cardi and gm, which he refused. He did a couple of days later, acting ignorant and didn't get the point. If he just said; sure i understand why you were annoyed, it would have sorted the whole thing

And about diplomacy it's no issue with pretty much every alliance out there. Just ask around. It's not because we use the tactic, it's more that they actually dicuss properly instead of playing ignorant and threatening. Like this round same thing. Hit, as you say not bad, we contact you asking what's going on, next day ptargeting. Ofc we'll hit you back then. Others HC's ask if we can sort it with you, so you could join vs ult, your HC refuses to pm us. And you are wondering why our tactics vs p3n is agreesive?
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 12:25   #221
Munkee
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 593
Munkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Pretty sure most of my roids are p3n roids
Munkee was asked to just pm advantix from both cardi and gm, which he refused. He did a couple of days later, acting ignorant and didn't get the point. If he just said; sure i understand why you were annoyed, it would have sorted the whole thing
Cardi never spoke to me. I've not spoke to Cardi all round.

GM spoke to "norse" and said that advantix wanted to talk. I messaged him and got no reply.

I messaged again the next morning and still nothing.
It wasn't until that afternoon that I got this:

AdvantiX> [16:56:42] Well, you started Ptargetting us for no reason... Then tell GM to fix it
<munkee> We hit 4 norse across 3 gals and your started telling ppl we were ptargetting you
<munkee> Then your retals that day meant we thought we may as well
<munkee> So in total u were hit 1 day
<munkee> Ct wants us on ult
<munkee> So until norse leave us alone we couldn't be joining anything ct wanted us in on
<AdvantiX> When hitting 2.6 - You hit only Norse in that gal. You hit norse + bows in 2.9 - at the end of the day 53 fleet on galraids??
<AdvantiX> That is pretty much targetting
<AdvantiX> You wouldnt have accepted it as "just galraiding" either
<munkee> p3negram:
<munkee> <p3nguin> attack 8 | lt: 327 | bc: munks | comment: | link: https://p3nguins.co.uk/attack/8/ | planets: 1:4:1 1:4:2 1:4:6 2:6:1 2:6:4 2:6:6 2:9:2 2:9:3 2:9:5 2:9:6 2:9:8 8:5:1 8:5:2 8:5:4 8:5:5 8:5:6
<munkee> That's what we hit that day
<AdvantiX> You have TONS of fleets then
<munkee> We send 75 most nights
<munkee> No different to any peng round
<munkee> Check stats on pa forums each round we are usually 1.5k above anyone else
<AdvantiX> 63 fleets you had on us when targetting us the second night
<AdvantiX> 10 more and you admit its a ptarget
<munkee> Yea we had some inc on 2 forts so grounded 1 battlegroup
<munkee> Ask bram for the stats if you want then. Semantics really
<AdvantiX> doesnt matter much, you target us for no reason what so ever and ill have a hard time getting my members off you
<AdvantiX> we have nothing to play for and FCing is fun
<AdvantiX> we have 0 top100
<AdvantiX> and you target us... thats smart
<munkee> Ok then



Once again as per EVERY round sandvold has no clue. It's OK to pretend to be ignorant, but being plain stupid is really embarrassing for you.
__________________
Offensive signature removed
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 12:45   #222
Dorf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Dorf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Since when is GM doing politics for pingu? Did I miss something?
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 15:17   #223
Munkee
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 593
Munkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of lightMunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorf View Post
since when is gm doing politics for pingu? Did i miss something?
dim!
__________________
Offensive signature removed
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 16:06   #224
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Cardi never spoke to me. I've not spoke to Cardi all round.

GM spoke to "norse" and said that advantix wanted to talk. I messaged him and got no reply.

I messaged again the next morning and still nothing.
It wasn't until that afternoon that I got this:

AdvantiX> [16:56:42] Well, you started Ptargetting us for no reason... Then tell GM to fix it
<munkee> We hit 4 norse across 3 gals and your started telling ppl we were ptargetting you
<munkee> Then your retals that day meant we thought we may as well
<munkee> So in total u were hit 1 day
<munkee> Ct wants us on ult
<munkee> So until norse leave us alone we couldn't be joining anything ct wanted us in on
<AdvantiX> When hitting 2.6 - You hit only Norse in that gal. You hit norse + bows in 2.9 - at the end of the day 53 fleet on galraids??
<AdvantiX> That is pretty much targetting
<AdvantiX> You wouldnt have accepted it as "just galraiding" either
<munkee> p3negram:
<munkee> <p3nguin> attack 8 | lt: 327 | bc: munks | comment: | link: https://p3nguins.co.uk/attack/8/ | planets: 1:4:1 1:4:2 1:4:6 2:6:1 2:6:4 2:6:6 2:9:2 2:9:3 2:9:5 2:9:6 2:9:8 8:5:1 8:5:2 8:5:4 8:5:5 8:5:6
<munkee> That's what we hit that day
<AdvantiX> You have TONS of fleets then
<munkee> We send 75 most nights
<munkee> No different to any peng round
<munkee> Check stats on pa forums each round we are usually 1.5k above anyone else
<AdvantiX> 63 fleets you had on us when targetting us the second night
<AdvantiX> 10 more and you admit its a ptarget
<munkee> Yea we had some inc on 2 forts so grounded 1 battlegroup
<munkee> Ask bram for the stats if you want then. Semantics really
<AdvantiX> doesnt matter much, you target us for no reason what so ever and ill have a hard time getting my members off you
<AdvantiX> we have nothing to play for and FCing is fun
<AdvantiX> we have 0 top100
<AdvantiX> and you target us... thats smart
<munkee> Ok then



Once again as per EVERY round sandvold has no clue. It's OK to pretend to be ignorant, but being plain stupid is really embarrassing for you.
As I said, and clearly needed to repeat:

You threw 53 fleet + 1 FC on a smalltag and claimed you were galraiding. If we've done the same to you, it for sure have been targetting. I dont care how many thats in your raid or whatever, I can only see what you have sent towards us.
And again, the second day you did ptarget us because according to Booji we complained about getting hit.

[13:36, 31.3.2017] Booji: I am pretty sure 3 9 7 was hit because of your complaints not with any thought to fc
[13:37, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Hm ignore me
[13:38, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Munks suggested him due to fatness, I thought it was after our conversation about complaints from you guys, but it was just before
[13:39, 31.3.2017]*+47 415 56 222:*Who complained?
[13:40, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Sandvold and papadoc
[13:41, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*I obviously had not noticed yours at that time
[13:41, 31.3.2017]*+47 415 56 222:*And you respond with fc

[10:18, 1.4.2017] +47 415 56 222: still galraiding?
[10:22, 1.4.2017]*Booji:*No
[10:23, 1.4.2017]*Booji:*That was a ptarget

Quote:
This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.
You admit to ptargetting, but us responding then its all our fault. Brilliant logic.

Quote:
Random text with me and munkee
Session Time: Sun Apr 02 00:00:00 2017
[19:49] <gm|away> p3ng are saying get norse to back off and they will join the war on ult now
[19:50] <gm|away> as if the norse war was not of thier own making :P

You asked GM to fix it when we retalled and FCed you, and when you came to me it was all to justify p3ng hitting us.

I dont know who's plain stupied, but you should start by looking in the mirror.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 16:20   #225
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Since when is GM doing politics for pingu? Did I miss something?
Too be fair gm did most of p3ngs politics around that time.
If it wasnt for CT im sure p3ng/kittenz wouldve been bashed long long long ago.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 16:35   #226
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You threw 53 fleet + 1 FC on a smalltag and claimed you were galraiding.
That you received the majority of the fleets launched on an attack which had 5 norse, 5 HR, 2 asta, 1 rainbow, 1 ult and 2 alliance unknown targets open is not in itself an indication of the HCs intention to target you specifically, but rather the fatness of your members, presenting attractive targets to our members!

Unless you are suggesting we T.A.? Which Im sure you agree is too much hassle.

If your FR/DE was fleet caught by our CR then that is again not a sign of our evil intention, but of your member's carelessness - it is very difficult to plan a catch with heavy ships because they appear before you land - so you can recall out of it. (I dont actually remember the event, it cant have landed, but im presuming we cant have caught you with CO because we only built CO facing FR/DE in large numbers in response to fighting you and Ult)

[Edit]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If it wasnt for CT im sure p3ng/kittenz wouldve been bashed long long long ago.
unfortunately we are talking about long long long ago...
Tho that is a rather odd comment all together - kittenz have 8 days in negative, we have 5, CT only has 1, so are they shielding us from being bashed? perhaps we are shielding them!
And arnt we on opposite sides from kittenz anyway?
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 21 Apr 2017 at 16:55.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:10   #227
Dorf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Dorf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Why can't you act on your own then? Only top10 alliances doing politics for their own aims are ult, fang, kitties and bows.
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:14   #228
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Its difficult to act for you own aims when you have no aims
P3n's aim this round was to be uninvolved but that fell apart ages ago!
[edit] curiously your post is the exact opposite accusation to that BB was aiming at us a few pages back - complaining at us NAPing Ult for our own interest - that was doing politics for our own aims - the aim being survival!
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 21 Apr 2017 at 17:21.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:17   #229
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
That you received the majority of the fleets launched on an attack which had 5 norse, 5 HR, 2 asta, 1 rainbow, 1 ult and 2 alliance unknown targets open is not in itself an indication of the HCs intention to target you specifically, but rather the fatness of your members, presenting attractive targets to our members!

Unless you are suggesting we T.A.? Which Im sure you agree is too much hassle.

If your FR/DE was fleet caught by our CR then that is again not a sign of our evil intention, but of your member's carelessness - it is very difficult to plan a catch with heavy ships because they appear before you land - so you can recall out of it. (I dont actually remember the event, it cant have landed, but im presuming we cant have caught you with CO because we only built CO facing FR/DE in large numbers in response to fighting you and Ult)
It was CO vs FR.

Well, we tried to talk with booji as you saw me posting the log earlier and p3ng responded with Ptargetting.

That brings me back to my original post, that you shouldnt ptarget smalltag t300.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:41   #230
[DDK]gm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 762
[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

I would suggest people be careful when starting with the quotes!!!
__________________
R4-5 DDK
R6 Vanx
R7-R10 FAnG
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R55... CT
R56 CT Peon!!
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:49   #231
Dorf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Dorf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
I would suggest people be careful when starting with the quotes!!!
Why?
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 17:57   #232
[DDK]gm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 762
[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

just ask souls what it does to your reputation.
__________________
R4-5 DDK
R6 Vanx
R7-R10 FAnG
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R55... CT
R56 CT Peon!!
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 18:22   #233
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
unfortunately we are talking about long long long ago...
Tho that is a rather odd comment all together - kittenz have 8 days in negative, we have 5, CT only has 1, so are they shielding us from being bashed? perhaps we are shielding them!
And arnt we on opposite sides from kittenz anyway?
Yeah im pretty sure you are talking about that time when p3ng tried to dodge ND/BowS(people hitting Ult) since they had NAPed everyone else? around Fri 31/03/2017
There is no other timeperiod where i wouldve expect CT to do "politics" for everyone, as the intention was to halt Ults uncontrolable growth.

If it wasnt for CT p3ng/kittenz(Ult NAPers) wouldve been hit, not Ult at that time.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 19:00   #234
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
It was CO vs FR.
Well, we tried to talk with booji as you saw me posting the log earlier and p3ng responded with Ptargetting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
[13:36, 31.3.2017] Booji: I am pretty sure 3 9 7 was hit because of your complaints not with any thought to fc
[13:37, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Hm ignore me
[13:38, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Munks suggested him due to fatness, I thought it was after our conversation about complaints from you guys, but it was just before
[13:39, 31.3.2017]*+47 415 56 222:*Who complained?
[13:40, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*Sandvold and papadoc
[13:41, 31.3.2017]*Booji:*I obviously had not noticed yours at that time
[13:41, 31.3.2017]*+47 415 56 222:*And you respond with fc
Wierd how you end your log before my explanation. (though understandable since it was a screenshot). However I am sure that in practice it is because you know it completely undermines your suggestion that we intentionally fleetcaught you.
To make things easy I will type what the screenshot says:
10:41 <tizza> What allies can we hit again munks??
10:42 <munks> norse nd bows hr ast
10:42 <booji> anything you want so long as it is not an alliance playing planetarion!
10:42 <booji> you can also hit ult
10:42 <booji> as its random, not a raid
10:42 <munks> I would hit norse tbh
10:42 <munks> they so fat
10:42 <p3nguin> [1141] tokfort requested a Jumpgate Probe Scan of 2:6:6 Dists (i:7) https://game.planetarion.com/waves.pl?id=7&x=2&y=6&z=6
10:44 <tizza> 3:9:7? Or can't cos of the 4 kitz ingal?
10:45 <exdeath> tizza u need support?
10:45 <exdeath> got cat co at home
10:45 <munks> we can
10:45 <munks> 3 9 7 then
10:45 <munks> co
10:46 <exdeath> ok
10:46 <exdeath> this tick?
10:46 <p3nguin> [-1141] Jumpgate Probe on 2:6:6 delivered to: (https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...09mhub0poioah?
10:46 <ultramar> yep, they'll be home in time for later then
10:46 <p3nguin> [-1139] Planet on 2:6:4 delivered to: (https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...7yeo3n8kydmx2k)
10:47 <tizza> Sent
10:47 <Ultramar> Fleet "Gamma": New attack mission ordered, the fleet is launching at 3:9:7.

It may have caught a fleet but it was definitely not intentional since it was by no means certain that those fleets would head at you and only did due to 'fatness'. It was not noticed that it was a fc until later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You asked GM to fix it when we retalled and FCed you, and when you came to me it was all to justify p3ng hitting us.
We did not care one way or the other about fixing our war. But we are not stupid. We point blank refused to get involved on ult while fighting norse. As a result GM had to 'fix it' if he wanted us involved. It would have suited us much better to have fought norse for the next few days... weeks... month!
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues

Last edited by booji; 21 Apr 2017 at 19:14. Reason: spelling
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 19:30   #235
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If it wasnt for CT p3ng/kittenz(Ult NAPers) wouldve been hit, not Ult at that time.
Im sure that is true - because thats the kind of totally mad politics all PA alliances do! If you had hit them instead of Ult you would have just made more enemies.
If the argument with Sandvold/AdvantiX shows anything its that minor provocation can lead to bitter enmities (on both sides - after all, what did p3n do as soon as it NAPing Ult - went straight back to fighting norse ofc!).
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:02   #236
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Im sure that is true - because thats the kind of totally mad politics all PA alliances do! If you had hit them instead of Ult you would have just made more enemies.
If the argument with Sandvold/AdvantiX shows anything its that minor provocation can lead to bitter enmities (on both sides - after all, what did p3n do as soon as it NAPing Ult - went straight back to fighting norse ofc!).
By the looks of it p3ng made the most enemies by not hitting people earlier on this round
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:21   #237
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Im not sure how you figure that - we made an enemy of norse, who, as they have been energetically pointing out, are much smaller than we are, and thus were something we could live with.
And we made an enemy of you of course!
Are you seriously suggesting that if you had p-targetted us we would have then turned around to get our roids back off ult rather than bows, because we all know that ult is such an easy bunch to roid, it would have been so much more attractive!
It just doesnt add up.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:27   #238
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Random booji talk
Yes, I couldnt "upload" a screenshot

HOWEVER, thats the talk in your main channel. And it doesnt "prove" that it wasnt intentional, just not discussed in main channel. You didnt even pull FC untill it was fully covered with ingalfleet either. I did tell you as soon as fleet launched (eta7 ) that it was an FC.

And again, you responded with ptarget the day after.

Quote:
We did not care one way or the other about fixing our war. But we are not stupid. We point blank refused to get involved on ult while fighting norse. As a result GM had to 'fix it' if he wanted us involved. It would have suited us much better to have fought norse for the next few days... weeks... month!
Well, I added it cause Munkee said that I wanted to talk - While it was YOU who asked GM to fix it.

Quote:
Im sure that is true - because thats the kind of totally mad politics all PA alliances do! If you had hit them instead of Ult you would have just made more enemies.
If the argument with Sandvold/AdvantiX shows anything its that minor provocation can lead to bitter enmities (on both sides - after all, what did p3n do as soon as it NAPing Ult - went straight back to fighting norse ofc!).
Ptargetting is a minor provocation, eh?

Quote:
This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.
I cant really let this one go, you didnt even reply @booji. But we've allready stated here in this thread that p3ng did ptarget and "created war".
Which is EXACTLY the same thing you did last round with your "brilliant" plan to beat us into joining you.

So no. This is not something Norse does every round, its something p3ng does every round and put the blame elsewhere.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:31   #239
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Im not sure how you figure that - we made an enemy of norse, who, as they have been energetically pointing out, are much smaller than we are, and thus were something we could live with.
And we made an enemy of you of course!
Are you seriously suggesting that if you had p-targetted us we would have then turned around to get our roids back off ult rather than bows, because we all know that ult is such an easy bunch to roid, it would have been so much more attractive!
It just doesnt add up.
We're also fine with having p3ng as enemies, but if you seriously want to win thats not the way to do it.
That logic was actually booji's plan from last round, remember? I guess someone still have his mail laying around
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:50   #240
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Yes, I couldnt "upload" a screenshot

HOWEVER, thats the talk in your main channel. And it doesnt "prove" that it wasnt intentional, just not discussed in main channel. You didnt even pull FC untill it was fully covered with ingalfleet either. I did tell you as soon as fleet launched (eta7 ) that it was an FC.
True I cant prove that there was no discussion of it elsewhere. A battle group could have gone for it but then why would they have a discussion in the main channel in such a fashion? To cover it up from me? Seems unlikely. Surely if they wanted a fc they would have done fc like things like telling ppl to launch late etc.

Minor niggle but if you look at the timestamps and compare with when you told me it must have been at eta 6 not 7. You did not ask me to have it recalled either so being busy with other things I did not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
And again, you responded with ptarget the day after.
I asked Sandvold and he said he considered us at war, so we went for a ptarget. Normally I would have had an argument with munks or the bcs and given you a day to strike back first but your unfounded accusations had really pissed me off so I abstained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Well, I added it cause Munkee said that I wanted to talk - While it was YOU who asked GM to fix it.
No you have it wrong. GM wanted us to fight ult. We said we could not while fighting norse. So he said that he would talk to you to lay off us. He said your condition was that Munkee pm you so munkee tried that and you did not respond til the next day. At which point you said no nothing doing. I strongly suspect you and gm cooked it up so that we would be fighting both at once as it suited both of your interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Ptargetting is a minor provocation, eh?
I presume that Londo is like I am presuming that when norse said they were happy with war after that first day that the provocation came that first day. The second day was the war.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
I cant really let this one go, you didnt even reply @booji. But we've allready stated here in this thread that p3ng did ptarget and "created war".
There would have been no war if you had not hit the roof over having 5 ppl hit. You made it sound not like you wanted an apology and us saying we would not do it again (no such thing was asked) or even a we hit 5 of you back but instead went straight to accusing us of ptargeting you when it patently was not true. Yes we could have been conciliatory without you being but we just had no incentive to do so - war with you was unexpected and not intended, but it was not something we were unhappy with.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Which is EXACTLY the same thing you did last round with your "brilliant" plan to beat us into joining you.
This seems to be ancient history but as I am sure I have been through before so far as we were concerned last round this had several possible outcomes which were good. A, you agree to hit app - not likely but not impossible. B, you lose ground to ult so that they can hit app. Ultimately neither happened. And we were labouring under the misapprehension that either ult or norse could hit app, at the time we did not know about your deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
We're also fine with having p3ng as enemies, but if you seriously want to win thats not the way to do it.
That logic was actually booji's plan from last round, remember? I guess someone still have his mail laying around
What makes you think we want to win? That was very far from our plans for this round. Indeed I said to several people that we should seriously consider kicking people if we begin looking like contenders.
And it was not my plan. It was something come up between bcs and hcs. I dare say I had some input into it. It was as good as any other worthless plan we had. Can you please suggest a better one considering the terrible position we were in?
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 21:04   #241
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Ptargetting is a minor provocation, eh?
In the context of where I said 'minor provocation' it does not matter whether what was at issue was the hitting of 5 in that raid or the p-target - that you are intent on saying it was indeed a 'major provocation' merely proves the point i was trying to put across to BB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
That logic was actually booji's plan from last round, remember?
Actually no, as I mentioned earlier in this thread Im newly back, havnt played since r64.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 22:49   #242
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
I asked Sandvold and he said he considered us at war, so we went for a ptarget. Normally I would have had an argument with munks or the bcs and given you a day to strike back first but your unfounded accusations had really pissed me off so I abstained.
You think its strange that we approached you to hear what was going on? There is NO way you would have accepted that amount of incommings without thinking ptarget. No way. And yes, ofc we was mad since its not the first time p3ng have acted like this. Hence the reference to last round.

Quote:
No you have it wrong. GM wanted us to fight ult. We said we could not while fighting norse. So he said that he would talk to you to lay off us. He said your condition was that Munkee pm you so munkee tried that and you did not respond til the next day. At which point you said no nothing doing. I strongly suspect you and gm cooked it up so that we would be fighting both at once as it suited both of your interests.
Why on earth would fighting both at once suit both our interest??

Quote:
This seems to be ancient history but as I am sure I have been through before so far as we were concerned last round this had several possible outcomes which were good. A, you agree to hit app - not likely but not impossible. B, you lose ground to ult so that they can hit app. Ultimately neither happened. And we were labouring under the misapprehension that either ult or norse could hit app, at the time we did not know about your deals.
Haha, sorry for laughing. But YOU claim we create the wars, while I try to provide evidence for it to be wrong. Then its suddenly ancient history?

Quote:
What makes you think we want to win? That was very far from our plans for this round. Indeed I said to several people that we should seriously consider kicking people if we begin looking like contenders.
And it was not my plan. It was something come up between bcs and hcs. I dare say I had some input into it. It was as good as any other worthless plan we had. Can you please suggest a better one considering the terrible position we were in?
Ofc I dont think you can win. Every round you "take a munkee" and its all wasted. Honestly, I dont even know why you play the game.

Yes I can come with a suggestion, I allready have! Dont ptarget at t300! Thats how you get enemies.

For us its ok to fight p3ng. We have a history of fighting eachother. I just posted in this thread cause you said you needed to play better pols.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:21   #243
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You think its strange that we approached you to hear what was going on? There is NO way you would have accepted that amount of incommings without thinking ptarget. No way. And yes, ofc we was mad since its not the first time p3ng have acted like this. Hence the reference to last round.
I would have had no problem if you really had "approached you to hear what was going on?" as if that is what you had done you would have taken my denial, probably say we are stretching credibility, demand we dont hit you again, or if feeling particularly narked inform us that you will hit the same number as we hit of you. This would have been perfectly proportional reaction. Something we regularly get from other alliances, we roll our eyes say do what you want and get on with our usual raiding elsewhere for a day or two.
However that is not what you did. You refused to believe me that we did not ptarget even when given incontrovertible evidence in the form of a screenshot of the entire raid. Accused us of a fc which I again rebutted showing it was not our intention and essentially gave the impression that we get what is coming to us.
What you most certainly did not do is state a demand to give a way to sort it. Everything was negative not constructive. It was bad politics from both sides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Why on earth would fighting both at once suit both our interest??
How can you not know this? It benefits you because you are much more likely to land us when we have lots of allies on us - obvious surely. It benefits ct because it served their purpose in getting us involved. Once we were involved it did not matter a jot if their assurances that you would not hit us were false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Haha, sorry for laughing. But YOU claim we create the wars, while I try to provide evidence for it to be wrong. Then its suddenly ancient history?
It IS ancient history. That does not mean that it cant be used as evidence. I did history at university (Londo even has a phd in it) so I am quite happy with people bringing up the past as evidence. But I dont agree that it is helpful to your case as last round's circumstances were so unique. This round's clash follows the norm between us much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Yes I can come with a suggestion, I allready have! Dont ptarget at t300! Thats how you get enemies.
Dont play at being dense when you are not. That is not what I asked. I asked what else we might have done last round to get out of our situation with app considering what we knew at the time. I have since said to CBA that I think we did things the wrong way around and hitting ult rather than norse would have been more likely to succeed. However at the time you were the far more hostile alliance to us. You had hit us a lot early on in the round while Ult had been nice to us all round. Moreover you had refused to do any deals with us while dealing with practically anyone else while ult was much more open. Out of the two you were the obvious one.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:35   #244
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 894
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You think its strange that we approached you to hear what was going on? There is NO way you would have accepted that amount of incommings without thinking ptarget. No way. And yes, ofc we was mad since its not the first time p3ng have acted like this. Hence the reference to last round.
Assuming our intel on ND is right, and in this instance it probably is since we are allied, we have had 161 incs from ND.
Given we have been allied for half the round and we went cores/siege so had no roids for the first 150 ticks that was quite a concentrated bunch of incs. They hit 2 of our forts most nights until they started seriously on ult.
We did similar; 5 NDs in our 2nd raid, 6 each in the 3rd and 4th, a gap then 6 again in the 7th.
Did it cause a war? no it did not.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:41   #245
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Assuming our intel on ND is right, and in this instance it probably is since we are allied, we have had 161 incs from ND.
Given we have been allied for half the round and we went cores/siege so had no roids for the first 150 ticks that was quite a concentrated bunch of incs. They hit 2 of our forts most nights until they started seriously on ult.
We did similar; 5 NDs in our 2nd raid, 6 each in the 3rd and 4th, a gap then 6 again in the 7th.
Did it cause a war? no it did not.
Well, we didnt even hit back. There was just us ranting at p3ng and they went ptargetting day2. Did that cause a war? Yes.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:52   #246
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
I would have had no problem if you really had "approached you to hear what was going on?" as if that is what you had done you would have taken my denial, probably say we are stretching credibility, demand we dont hit you again, or if feeling particularly narked inform us that you will hit the same number as we hit of you. This would have been perfectly proportional reaction. Something we regularly get from other alliances, we roll our eyes say do what you want and get on with our usual raiding elsewhere for a day or two.
However that is not what you did. You refused to believe me that we did not ptarget even when given incontrovertible evidence in the form of a screenshot of the entire raid. Accused us of a fc which I again rebutted showing it was not our intention and essentially gave the impression that we get what is coming to us.
What you most certainly did not do is state a demand to give a way to sort it. Everything was negative not constructive. It was bad politics from both sides.
The point is that we have different view of what is targetting and whats not. You hit Norse only in 2.6 because you have naps with the rest.
I and Norse claims that hitting only 1 ally in a whole gal is targetting. You claim galraid, but it was only Norse there. Why not pick somewhere else with more ppl you can hit? Surely there must have been a better gal out there. Accused you of a FC? There wasnt any accusing, it WAS an FC. Intentional or not, it was an FC.

Quote:
How can you not know this? It benefits you because you are much more likely to land us when we have lots of allies on us - obvious surely. It benefits ct because it served their purpose in getting us involved. Once we were involved it did not matter a jot if their assurances that you would not hit us were false.
We didnt look for a war at t300. Dont think anyone is.

Quote:
It IS ancient history. That does not mean that it cant be used as evidence. I did history at university (Londo even has a phd in it) so I am quite happy with people bringing up the past as evidence. But I dont agree that it is helpful to your case as last round's circumstances were so unique. This round's clash follows the norm between us much better.
Still, its p3ng thats creating wars - Not Norse. Which was my initial point.

Quote:
Dont play at being dense when you are not. That is not what I asked. I asked what else we might have done last round to get out of our situation with app considering what we knew at the time. I have since said to CBA that I think we did things the wrong way around and hitting ult rather than norse would have been more likely to succeed. However at the time you were the far more hostile alliance to us. You had hit us a lot early on in the round while Ult had been nice to us all round. Moreover you had refused to do any deals with us while dealing with practically anyone else while ult was much more open. Out of the two you were the obvious one.
I remember asking you while us - Norseless and P3ng, 2 cornered allys where fighting. We should rather join forces. While your plan was to beat us into hitting App. Which failed horribly.

You just got more incs out of it. You should have tried to XP off ult instead. Not that it would matter, but you'd have a better chance then
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:54   #247
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Well, we didnt even hit back. There was just us ranting at p3ng and they went ptargetting day2. Did that cause a war? Yes.
Do you want the log of my conversation with Sandvold? That evening I asked whether you guys considered us at war (not in quite as black and white terms as I might like now but no matter) and was told yes. I made it plain I was asking so that I could decide whether to argue over targeting. So you already considered war to exist before we ptargeted, so we took the same attitude and ptargeted.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:57   #248
Advantix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 89
Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Do you want the log of my conversation with Sandvold? That evening I asked whether you guys considered us at war (not in quite as black and white terms as I might like now but no matter) and was told yes. I made it plain I was asking so that I could decide whether to argue over targeting. So you already considered war to exist before we ptargeted, so we took the same attitude and ptargeted.
You basicly allready ptarget. But it doesnt matter does it?

As I stated earlier in this thread, I was only pointing out where you could have played pols better.

OBVIOUSLY no matter how you look at it, it was bad pols for you.
__________________
Really?
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2017, 00:03   #249
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,031
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
The point is that we have different view of what is targetting and whats not. You hit Norse only in 2.6 because you have naps with the rest.
I and Norse claims that hitting only 1 ally in a whole gal is targetting. You claim galraid, but it was only Norse there. Why not pick somewhere else with more ppl you can hit? Surely there must have been a better gal out there. Accused you of a FC? There wasnt any accusing, it WAS an FC. Intentional or not, it was an FC.
I am sure I explained at the time that there was not a huge number of targets out there and you guys were fat so likely to be hit. Yes it is not your fault that we were severely constrained in our targeting but we had agreements with: fl/app/ct/vgn plus to a certain extent ult, plus we promised we would not hit the anti ult block which included ND/Bows and had a similar few days agreement with Kittenz (as a result of earlier too much hitting each other I imagine). Could we have found better gals? Maybe ones with more ppl we could hit, I doubt we could find ones with more roids tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
We didnt look for a war at t300. Dont think anyone is.
Well by your claims we are. However as I say clearly you were out for it as it would have been easy to defuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Still, its p3ng thats creating wars - Not Norse. Which was my initial point.
No it is a bad example of us creating wars. As it is the opposite; we took lots of incs from you and stood by and did nothing earlier in that round. Under your definitions you were the one starting things, we just happened to hit back a couple of weeks later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You just got more incs out of it. You should have tried to XP off ult instead. Not that it would matter, but you'd have a better chance then
Explain to me how xping off ult would have been any different?
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2017, 00:09   #250
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,232
BloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to beholdBloodyButcher is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Assuming our intel on ND is right, and in this instance it probably is since we are allied, we have had 161 incs from ND.
Given we have been allied for half the round and we went cores/siege so had no roids for the first 150 ticks that was quite a concentrated bunch of incs. They hit 2 of our forts most nights until they started seriously on ult.
We did similar; 5 NDs in our 2nd raid, 6 each in the 3rd and 4th, a gap then 6 again in the 7th.
Did it cause a war? no it did not.
As i said earlier in the thread the only reason why you wernt wiped off the universe was because of CT doing your "politics".
In the log earlier it quite clearly stated that the only tags u wernt NAPed with was BowS/ND/Norse basicly, eventualy you wouldve most likely been destroyed if it wasnt for this "anti-Ult block" comming around.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2013