User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer
Round 1-2 2 5.71%
Round 3-4 26 74.29%
Round 5 1 2.86%
Round 6 (CAT or TER) 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 16:26   #1
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Which Skin..... You Choose

MrLobster has asked me to make this poll for him so here we go

Link to the skins can be found @ http://planetarion.fresh-lobster.co.uk/index.php

Last edited by Squishy; 27 Jan 2006 at 16:35.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 16:30   #2
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Which Skin..... You Choose

Link to the skins..
My CSS Planetarion Skins Index

Link to Support thread
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...77#post2987177

-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke
Hey Lobster, if you would get these skins you already did in the format as pa skins are at the moment appoco said he would get it into the game for us to use in the upcoming round 16
I actually didnt read this fully, but i will try to get a full version done tonight.

BUT WHICH ONE?? You can choose!!!

Round 1-2
Round 3-4
Round 5
Round 6 Cathaar
Round 6 Terran

if you select Round 6 (Cat or Ter), please state which of Cathaar or Terran you prefer.

The one with the most votes wins, and will be put into R16.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 27 Jan 2006 at 16:50.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 16:38   #3
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Oh nostalgia, seeing the round 3 skin brought back some memories.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 17:12   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Round 3-4
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 17:18   #5
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

I would give my vote to round 5 and to round 6 skins, too, but I voted for round 3-4, because there are the best memories, aah good old nubby days, you guys have to know I first thought that with "ships" was meant ships driving on water and sea battles ^^
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 17:45   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

has to be 3-4 it brings back some good memories
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 17:57   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

r 3-4 is probably the best skin there ever was in PA

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 22:38   #8
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

3-4 by a country mile.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 01:41   #9
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

3-4 without question, I miss that...
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:21   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've always like the R3 skin, not only due to the memories but also because i like how the background picture was made behind the links etc. Its clean, and it lights up really red when you get serious incoming which can only add to the fear and excitement.

I dont mind the R5 skin, but from memory having four shades of blue (or whatever) ended up being a little dull during the course of a round, but having said that it was far from bad. The R6 Cathaar is prolly my number 2 of all rounds though, with the R14 skin #3 and R5 as #4.

Something like that though, anyway.

I really enjoyed R6 (when i played as a cath). Biased, i know, but it still good .

Btw, i voted for R3/4.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 18:51   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
has to be 3-4 it brings back some good memories
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 18:55   #12
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
3-4 by a country mile.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 20:02   #13
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I never played rounds 3 and 4, though I think that one has the best overview in comparison to the others.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 00:34   #14
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

the skin you put as r3-4 is surely only r4.
The way I remember it r3 looked like the r2 one, but with more white text.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 05:31   #15
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
the skin you put as r3-4 is surely only r4.
The way I remember it r3 looked like the r2 one, but with more white text.
Well I started playing at the very end of round 2, and that was the next skin i saw (round3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
does no-one remember the round1/2 skin being different?
i'm near 100% sure the news and mail buttons were a pale yellow colour, and in general was just totally different to the one in the above link
Well i have only a few screenshots on what i believe to be round 1 and 2. These could be incorrect. As i dont have a complete timeline of the rounds, i cant be sure.

Also i have now included some of the original screenshots for the skins.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 5 Feb 2006 at 05:41.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 12:28   #16
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

3-4 /me wipes away a memory tear.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 13:48   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

3-4 ofc, just brings back awesome memories