User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:24   #51
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Re: The "Age Gap"

My girlfriend is 11 years younger than me.

So 2 years is no big deal.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:08   #52
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
My girlfriend is 7 years old.
lollyrofflefixeditforyoulmaoomgpaedofag

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:24   #53
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
16 is the new
Most 16 year olds seem pretty used too, unless you live in a particularly religious neighbourhood.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:29   #54
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
I diddled a 40 year old from work last two weeks im 19. Thats taking the piss
your mum

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:33   #55
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Most 16 year olds seem pretty used too, unless you live in a particularly religious neighbourhood.
i want them properly trained up, just not worn out.

kinda like a seeing eye dog.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:50   #56
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'm gonna delete one of my posts just to make you wrong. Mwahhaha.

Page 2 is mine.

Edit: Except I haven't posted in this thread yet. Damn you. Next time gadget next time.
I'm 23 and a half, the gf is 19 and a 1/4.

We are moving in together in canada after living together for a year in scotland.

Nuff said. Nothing wrong with her so long as she's a first hand.

p.s. Consider that an olive branch you ****.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:55   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i shagged a 30 year old for a couple of months and i was 19... it wasnt a "relationship" though.

a 24 year old friend of mine is going out with a 50 year old i know though... im still not certain what to think, as they both seem very in love with each other.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 02:27   #58
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Here's one I found out today:

A friend of mine, turning 18 on April, is hoping to go out with this 15 year old. Her next birthday is on November.

He's in his 2nd year of college, she's still in year 10.

Age gap?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 04:11   #59
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course not.
My housemate is 21, and she has just started (for a month or so now) dating a 41 year old. Admittedly we think that's a little odd, but she's happy.

My girlfriend is 4 years below me.

It does depend on the person. I'd never normally date a girl with such a large age-gap, but she is very mature. Most people think she's older than me when they meet her :/
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:20   #60
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

I am 30, my girlfriend is 19. I get a few interesting questions about it, but to be fair the most of them are from my male peers who are insanely jealous.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 01:52   #61
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I know of a guy who is 35 and is dating a 20 year old. But then, they're both jitsuka, and he's a black belt. Hakama have a certain appeal, apparently....
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 02:09   #62
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Please tell me he wasn't her Sensei at any point.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 03:15   #63
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a Mathematical Formula for working out whether or not it is kosher to be "seeing someone"

(Y/ 2) + 7 = M

Y = Your Age
M = Minimum Age you should go for

This works on any age above 14, below that it is YOUR AGE - 1
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 04:12   #64
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

It's very common that the female partner of a heterosexual relationship is 2 years younger than the male.

I'm a -71 and my wife is a -74, we met when I was 19 and she was 16.
Oh and the age of consent is 15 here, the frog wouldn't have caused me any trouble.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:08   #65
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
There is a Mathematical Formula for working out whether or not it is kosher to be "seeing someone"

(Y/ 2) + 7 = M

Y = Your Age
M = Minimum Age you should go for

This works on any age above 14, below that it is YOUR AGE - 1
This is stupid. So I am 20 and i must hump a 17?
**** that. I am having trouble in finding chicks in the 13-40 range.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:16   #66
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
The fact that you described your "girlfriend" as "which" and not "who" makes me wonder if you were in fact dating a blow-up doll.
Why would I pick a 14 yr old blow up doll?. This makes no sense
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:25   #67
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks

(Y/ 2) + 7 = M
So a 50 year old seeing a 31 year old is somehow immoral?
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 07:42   #68
Shr00m

Shr00m is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So a 50 year old seeing a 31 year old is somehow immoral?
the formula sucks. (Y/ 3) + 9 = M I think works a little better. Applying math to something like this is kinda stupid though.
Shr00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 10:58   #69
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Why would I pick a 14 yr old blow up doll?. This makes no sense
I assume they're cheaper second-hand.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:30   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr00m
the formula sucks. (Y/ 3) + 9 = M I think works a little better
fs, I still fail.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 13:46   #71
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Both formulae are a bit dumb, anyway.

For instance, a 12 year old boy can't date a girl his own age in either of them.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:43   #72
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I forgot to mention this on the other post.

My close friend is turning 18 on Friday. She's seeing a 34 year old at the moment. They've been going out for about 6 months.

Took me as a surprise but he was a cool bloke.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:13   #73
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I assume they're cheaper second-hand.
Second handed blow up dolls?
Is there a market for it? Its utterly disgusting. All that cream solidified inside....
eeek
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:20   #74
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Second handed blow up dolls?
Is there a market for it? Its utterly disgusting. All that cream solidified inside....
eeek
You're the one dating one, not me.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:38   #75
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Well, anyways, If I had a blow up doll, I wouldnt date it. I would **** it.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:38   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, anyways, If I had a blow up doll, I wouldnt date it. I would **** it.
What if you were a gentleman?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:09   #77
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I presume gentlemans dont **** blow up dolls.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:16   #78
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I presume gentlemans dont **** blow up dolls.
You should talk them out to dinner first.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:23   #79
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Talk gentlemen into dinner? What?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:40   #80
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My opinion should be known.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:12   #81
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stew - is this a Sheffield 18 yr old?
Keep away from the dodgy school girls around here. They all look wierd.

Managed to see a 26 yr old for a bit not long back (I'm 20). I've never gone more than 1 year younger than me though.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:23   #82
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

Better a two year age gap than no girl friend at all.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:52   #83
Proteus
Lord Denning

The Romans generally arranged marriages when the boy was about 13 and the girl was about 11.

Middle-aged Senators would sometimes marry 9 year-old girls to avoid anti-bachelor laws.

I'm a Classicist, so I have to praise the Romans.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:09   #84
Blastoderm
________

I never saw anything wrong with what the Romans did in that case. The Muslims did it as well. And it still exists in Asian/Middle East countries.

And people call it paedophilia nowadays.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:17   #85
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think a 2 year age gap is any difference. As you get old the gap seems to be less important. But the morally you need to think about it. Sure 20 and 18 year old, but 20 and 14/15 would be morally wrong to me. People have different standards. Up to them.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:22   #86
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

grass, pitch, play.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:30   #87
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
Sure 20 and 18 year old, but 20 and 14/15 would be morally wrong to me. People have different standards. Up to them.
How morally wrong does something need to be before you'll intervene? Would you still say it was "up to them" if you knew of a ten year old and a thirty year old? If that's different to a 14/18 partnership, why?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:06   #88
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this purely about having sex with a younger partner?
If it is then surely it's not much of a problem having an age gap, besides the strange looks from people about the 'unnatural' (woah there it goes again) state of the relationship, I suppose people think someone would choose a partner based on commonality with regards to many aspects, including age.

Bringing the 10 year old into it opens up that whole consent argument again. I'm not sure if paedophilia was intended to come into this or if it was purely a question of relations between the sexually mature.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote