User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: What's your favourite PA skin?
Dark and Blue 9 12.68%
Red 3 4.23%
Industrial 7 9.86%
Black 10 14.08%
Dark Red 1 1.41%
Arcade 12 16.90%
Stargate 3 4.23%
Blue Planet 9 12.68%
Green Eye 1 1.41%
I hate them all, I hate everything and I hate you. 16 22.54%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:01   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What's your favourite PA skin?

Had a few people asking before, and I'm curious myself as well

What's your favourite Planetarion skin?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:05   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
So you finally listened to me Tnx for the poll....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:44   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I like to rub my foreskin
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 12:58   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Where's the 'I DON'T PLAY YOU FAGS.' option?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:11   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Where's the 'I DON'T PLAY YOU FAGS.' option?
It's called 'General Discussions'.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:20   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
It's called 'General Discussions'.
DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM COMING OVER THERE AND STEALING ALL OUR JOBS, THOUGH, DOES IT?

At least put up an 'I love Marilyn Manson' option and lend this poll some dignity ffs.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:54   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I hate all the skins, so would prefer to vote for MarMan.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 16:12   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I hate all the skins, so would prefer to vote for MarMan.
Fixed.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 16:18   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks \o/

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 16:19   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I don't hate you though, Leshypoo.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:47   #11
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
I retired . What do they look like this round?
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:20   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Comedy "r5" option.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:10   #13
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
When do we get the winning skins from competition into the game ?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:28   #14
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
I had this one with bright colours, and just tried those other skins. Now I can't get back to the bright colours

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:32   #15
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
I had this one with bright colours, and just tried those other skins. Now I can't get back to the bright colours
'Industrial' seems too look semi-bright..

(signed up an account to check out the skins )
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:10   #16
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by evil one
'Industrial' seems too look semi-bright..

(signed up an account to check out the skins )
they were more neon-like, so bright

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:48   #17
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
I ha high hopes

but black just isn't black enough. I was hoping for black and white without graphics
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 08:22   #18
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
The 'bright' one was called "Jolly", we asked about it's removal in Beta and were told that Mrs. Fudge (who designed it) didn't like it any more and wanted it taken out, but it might return in an amended form later on.

Nice to see my Arcade skin winning the poll btw :-)
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 08:41   #19
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Blue Planet tbh.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:55   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Which one did Empress do?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:49   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy_r
Nice to see my Arcade skin winning the poll btw :-)
Ack!! That was you?

I hate the arcade skin :\
Blue planet for me
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 01:02   #22
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Clearly Andy_R > *

Arcade
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 14:40   #23
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
arcade is the only one to use, cos all the others, except Red, have the Stats and clock off the bottom of the page on my laptop...
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:50   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Poll has been up for a week, enough time for voting. Results at the top!
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 13:34   #25
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
When do we get the winning skins from competition into the game ?
Or is this all there was ?
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote