User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:00   #51
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
my retired, non attacking gal has been hit multiple times by narsweet attack groups...

divert that force to "top" gals and you've got them dead very quickly...

being retired seems good this round though..
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:08   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's only ok when the other side is outnumbered

Otherwise it's just big meanie powerblocking.

And both sides know it is.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:17   #53
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
my retired, non attacking gal has been hit multiple times by narsweet attack groups...

divert that force to "top" gals and you've got them dead very quickly...

being retired seems good this round though..
I got the exact same thing cochese. :-) They sent 3 attackers @ my 70 roid, unallied planet but only 48 DE at my brother with 240ish VOM roids? heh
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:23   #54
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoticus
I got the exact same thing cochese. :-) They sent 3 attackers @ my 70 roid, unallied planet but only 48 DE at my brother with 240ish VOM roids? heh
I must remember to add the psychic "THIS IS A NEUTRAL PLAYER IN AN ENEMY GAL, BUT NOT AN ENEMY ITSELF" tag to the attack bot. I mean, it's not like neutrals ever attack with their gals or anything. How stupid must we be to assume a planet in an enemy gal isnt hostile?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:31   #55
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoticus
After looking at today incomings and calcing a bit.
Our non vvomm gals received about 200 to 300 hostiles incomings fleets (excluding scouts). About 150 to 200 attackers with average attacker seems about 600k/240 roids. That is about 90 million to 120 million score not used on vvomm planets. With the top gals being 12m and the average 'top' vvomm gal even lower it even taking on the 5 best vvomm gals you could probably overcover each of them them 3 times and still not having to drop any a ship from attcking another vvomm gal.

hAl
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:34   #56
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Lotti aight ?
-i+e ta
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:51   #57
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
Theamion u ****ing git, stop logging in on my forum account
Quote:
Nah I gave it to him, to make a post on my behalf a few days ago..
Step isn't really far off to share game accounts is it?
Ever given him your in game pwd to do a research?

Last edited by Chax; 22 Mar 2003 at 13:56.
Chax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:08   #58
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
Theamion's admitted in other threads accountsharing. It's no big news.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:16   #59
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
Sharing forum account passwords isn't against the Planetarion rules, sharing ingame passwords is.

Draw your own conclusions..

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:29   #60
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I must remember to add the psychic "THIS IS A NEUTRAL PLAYER IN AN ENEMY GAL, BUT NOT AN ENEMY ITSELF" tag to the attack bot. I mean, it's not like neutrals ever attack with their gals or anything. How stupid must we be to assume a planet in an enemy gal isnt hostile?

My point is the gal was n00b, i recieved multiple mails telling me i was being raped for being VOM, and i had PDS, **** roids and a large fleet for my roids (no pods btw ). Please explain how i require more incoming in both ships per wave and total # of waves, than that nasty t100 VOM planet that attacks ur officer/hc gals?

Edit: I would just like to add im not complaining about getting inc, im just pointing out that like 5 times your resources are spent roiding me than are needed
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins

Last edited by Spoticus; 22 Mar 2003 at 14:44.
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:47   #61
patsz
[VtS] & RYB

patsz is an unknown quantity at this point
i kinda agree with theamion here. Everybody seems to forget that theres a LOT of new alliances this round and with that not really a 'my heart is x alliance etc'. VtS is the tag that i wore when i was in an alliance 'where my heart was etc'. Furthermore, irl is one thing PA is another .

Also, i dont break promisses, ever! (afaik )
patsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:56   #62
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by patsz
i kinda agree with theamion here. Everybody seems to forget that theres a LOT of new alliances this round and with that not really a 'my heart is x alliance etc'. VtS is the tag that i wore when i was in an alliance 'where my heart was etc'. Furthermore, irl is one thing PA is another .

Also, i dont break promisses, ever! (afaik )
New alliances, same people.

Lets find other stuff to justify cowardly acts, its fun!
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:05   #63
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
hal just cuz you aint in a block should everyone leave you alone or something? 'how lame'

oly might be a new alliance... but jornx was titans aswell and there are alot of titans in oly... and from the position as an officer going to defect... heh:/ think everyone knows how i feel:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:14   #64
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
hal just cuz you aint in a block should everyone leave you alone or something? 'how lame'

oly might be a new alliance... but jornx was titans aswell and there are alot of titans in oly... and from the position as an officer going to defect... heh:/ think everyone knows how i feel:P
Because I was an intel officer I am in possesion of the complete memberlist of VVOMM. Still I didn't offer this to any alliance and won't, simply because Oly has treated me right and besides from the namecalling they have done nothing to harm me..
I have done a lot for Oly and I think I have the right to make my own decisions

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:44   #65
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
You guys should be more carefull with who youre adding!
You hide yourself in the arbiter of another block for half a round, then come on here bitching at people for wanting protection. Are you familiar with the H-word?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:13   #66
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I was reacting to Hick who just told us they leave big vvomm gals alone untill they have newsscans because of the risk. So they leave their declared enemy alone whilst using large amounts of resources to trample over others. They claim to be blocked to defeat vvomm but actually they leave some vvomm gals alone purposly whilst they clearly have the resources to take them out without any risk whatsoever.

Btw, cyphie, if weet, nar, vvomm, zenith/rah blocks would have started the round on their own we would have had no troubles with incomings from them whatsoever. We do not particulary want to be left alone as you put it but what we would like is that each opponent block is quite a bit less then 10 or 20 times our size. Also we would like to have less than 60% or 70% of members to have incomings each and every single day.

We would like equal odds but knowing we are relativly small we'll settle for decent odds where we can survive. We do not fear a fight and we do not even fear losing a good fight against a better opponent but at the moment there is no real fight cause we are just walked over.

hAl
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:23   #67
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Because I was an intel officer I am in possesion of the complete memberlist of VVOMM. Still I didn't offer this to any alliance and won't, simply because Oly has treated me right and besides from the namecalling they have done nothing to harm me..
I have done a lot for Oly and I think I have the right to make my own decisions
Can I ask why you changed sides? Is it just a personal desire to win, or are there other reasons?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:25   #68
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
Can I ask why you changed sides? Is it just a personal desire to win, or are there other reasons?
Personally there are other reasons, explained to the people who deserved and needed to know.

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 21:52   #69
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
you have never been virus have ya maddix so plz stay away from comments like that!
Friendly 'jousting' is what this game needs more of, everyone takes everything far to seriously
Quote:
nice post in general maddix... but aren't you still rah? (if i'm mistaking i'm sorry..don't know rah that well)

but as i heard directly from one of those defecting gals they said some of their members went to rah..care to explain that then?
RaH have not taken in any members from defecting galaxies - regardless of rumours.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:10   #70
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
RaH have not taken in any members from defecting galaxies - regardless of rumours.
yep, they need to get past our vouching system, and with Sigrid and all in it (and other nitpickers ), those would earn a record of anti-vouches.
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:20   #71
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alas, once the losing party of this game could take the moral high ground. Now they just seem bitter.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 06:11   #72
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
can't speak for the rest but I know me and my m8s gal are both doing very well, are both WEET and both more or less suck organisationally(didn't bother about pre-round stuff etc.). I can't see how anyone in VoM dares to go about saying they have more skill than the opposition when both of these gals out-do about 95% of their gals...

I won't comment numbers, but after hearing some horror stories from VoM-m8s I'm damn happy I left the gal I was originally suposed to be in, some of those DC's on the VoM side just don't know left from right :/ Thus if a top gal is disapointed with that sort of stuff and think they deserve better, heck, if they can get themselves out of it it's all the better for them, alliances like that seldom turn to the better in the future...
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 18:24   #73
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
I am a clueless idiot
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:16   #74
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
can't speak for the rest but I know me and my m8s gal are both doing very well, are both WEET and both more or less suck organisationally(didn't bother about pre-round stuff etc.). I can't see how anyone in VoM dares to go about saying they have more skill than the opposition when both of these gals out-do about 95% of their gals...
Yeah, it's a big mystery why your WEET gal is doing better than alot of VOM gals
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:29   #75
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
read, *THINK*, then respond, idjits...

What I was trying to say and you clearly missed was that my gal, although imho not good enough to get high ranks, has been at the top all the way so far. Surely if my gal is up there and has been up there all the way so far then the gals below mine must have done worse than mine, no? Thus they can't be referd to as very skilled, one of VoM's favourite claims, or do you object? If my gal had only now gotten up in ranks, ok, but as we've been there all along, hell, you couldn't have started loosing the war on day 1 could you now? If so then that just means I get to doubt your "skillz" ever more...
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:43   #76
Silver
Chief of PAs Private I

Silver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
I am on the loosing side therefor bitching more then ever

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
You're both tits. Shorten those signatures.
<Stats> i love you Silver :} *hugs*
* Stats purrs
* Stats strokes Silver with a cucumber
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:45   #77
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
The only thing the start of the round shows is activity, not skill. For a long time there was not much difference between the t10 and the t250. Attacking/Defending is where skill (and numbers) comes into play. Staying active and getting lucky on a few roid scans as a gal doesn't mean you were anymore or less skilled than the rest of pa. The reason you're staying there now is because vvomm doesn't have the power to hit sizeable amounts of the opposition every night, thereby giving you less incoming (if any at all), thereby allowing you to grow unfettered.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:25   #78
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
The only thing the start of the round shows is activity, not skill. For a long time there was not much difference between the t10 and the t250. Attacking/Defending is where skill (and numbers) comes into play. Staying active and getting lucky on a few roid scans as a gal doesn't mean you were anymore or less skilled than the rest of pa. The reason you're staying there now is because vvomm doesn't have the power to hit sizeable amounts of the opposition every night, thereby giving you less incoming (if any at all), thereby allowing you to grow unfettered.
now that I can accept as a reason for why my comment wouldn't be valid, though I still think if they had all the skill they claim they'd had their paras in control, info asap, they have started joint raid in-para to get the roids off the n00bs and onto them, then started picking out the enemy which was so much less skilled their organisational skills shouldn't have held against the more skilled VoM's. Just a theory, just a view of things, but I can't belive that if someone so greatly outskills his oponent that he'd die on every single field of battle so fast?