User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:05   #1
illaname

Paying

i spent many hours playing the first few rounds of planerarion untill they started charging,

will there be any way of gettign a free acount for the new round? i have no way of paying to get one and no cash anyway but i still want to join in again as it was really good fun while i played

David
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:34   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No details have been announced yet, but expect Round 9 to have paid accounts only. So if you want to play, find a way of paying
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:18   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
illaname - is it so hard to find £7-10 to send somewhere?
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:10   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
And u must know someone who are willing to pay??
I will pay for 1 or 2 who has ur problem..The community needs more peeps..therefore there are many who wanna pay for u..I think

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:49   #5
Calibretto

I am sorry, but u cant tell us that ur parents dont have a credit card or anything like that? Just give them 10 $ or Euros or whatever u got and tell them to let u use the credit card just this one time.

And if u say u aint got that much of money, u must be a very poor person which doesnt cover tho, cuz ur Internetconnection probally costs morein a month, than 3 rounds of PA. And please dont say its too expensive. its 10$ for 3 atleast Month. Its like 11 cents a day. Its more than a Somalifamily earns in a year, but still very few for a guy with internetconnection.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:40   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Calibretto
I am sorry, but u cant tell us that ur parents dont have a credit card or anything like that?
Credit cards aren't a common thing all around the world. It's not a particularly common paying method in the Netherlands, for example.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:21   #7
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
which i suppose, leshy, is why planetarion has always offered alternative payment methods.

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Scaggydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:36   #8
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
..i was never able to pay one round of planetarion for myself
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:50   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Scaggydo
which i suppose, leshy, is why planetarion has always offered alternative payment methods.
I know, I was just reacting to the statement that it'd be unusual for someone not to have access to a credit card
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 17:33   #10
illaname

the problem being i am 16 living with parents who refuse to give me the use of a credit card for planetarion, according to them its a waste of money etc.....
and they pay for the connection

i can get my hands on the money but only in cash which dosent work over the internet

David
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 17:35   #11
illaname

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I know, I was just reacting to the statement that it'd be unusual for someone not to have access to a credit card
it may be pretty unusuall but i dont have any accsess to a credit card or anything that would work

David
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:04   #12
Borgoroth
Reunion

Borgoroth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by illaname

i can get my hands on the money but only in cash which dosent work over the internet

Im 17, and I have few times sent cash by post to payment centers. Hope there will payments centers this time. There probably is a post service in every country
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:41   #13
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Paypal!

I want paypal.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:31   #14
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl most be poor, if they cant afford PA.. how can u afford the computer if u cant afford the game? noobs
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:55   #15
Prometheus
Satans little helpers..

Prometheus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
ppl most be poor, if they cant afford PA.. how can u afford the computer if u cant afford the game? noobs
Quote:
the problem being i am 16 living with parents who refuse to give me the use of a credit card for planetarion, according to them its a waste of money etc.....
and they pay for the connection

David
being poor or not being able to pay, is two different things. He do have the money.

r3 - 36:8:8 Millenium of Queens
r4 - 11:8:3 Millenium of Queens (Dominion, Legion)
r5 - 16:23:8 Prometheus of Black and White (Legion)
r6 - 16:17:16 Yakutza of The Secret Shadow (Titans)
Have "played" RL since..
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:24   #16
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
illaname: are you from the uk? if so its www.splashplastic.co.uk
or something along thouse lines anyway just do a search
basicly all i do is go up to my local SPAR shop and ask them to say put 10,20 (or how ever much u want) on my card,its done within a minute and can be used over the internet like a credit card.
also if you are 16 again if u are in the ukl u can now get a SOLO card,pa didnt accept them at first but looking at the poll on the portal i think jolt are useing them,specialy as they are uk based company.
just go into anybank and just ask if you can open a solo account,
make sure u have money in your account and bam u can use it to by pa accounts

if your from somewere other than the uk im sure some things like the solo card applies.
if not catch me on irc before this comeing friday (7th) and i shall pay for ya
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:33   #17
Cerebus
Trancer

Cerebus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Paypal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
I want paypal.
dont u need a credit card to fill your paypal account ?

i hope there will b payment senters. or else i cant pay.... and i am definetly not getting a credit card
Cerebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:54   #18
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm portuguese and in Portugal, like in Netherlands, credit cards aren't a common thing, and I have never payed for my account I have always asked some1 to do it for me, however I eard that some banks, here, have created a sort of credit card.
It works like this: U pay 10€ for a credit card with 10€ of limit.
it's somethig similar to this, and I bet that u can find that service in other banks around the world. Just go to ur bank and ask!
Thx!

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:17   #19
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Paypal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerebus

i hope there will b payment senters. or else i cant pay.... and i am definetly not getting a credit card
You can also put money direct from your bank account onto a paypal account. This is really an US solution as this service is only free for US citizens I believe.

hAl
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:41   #20
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Credit cards aren't a common thing all around the world. It's not a particularly common paying method in the Netherlands, for example.
Well they are common but most ppl have a AMEX card.
I hope PA will accept AMEX cards again, it will save me from a lot of trouble.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:44   #21
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ace
Well they are common but most ppl have a AMEX card.
I hope PA will accept AMEX cards again, it will save me from a lot of trouble.
You are mistaken, VISA and MasterCard are worldwide the two biggest in amount of creditcards.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:47   #22
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
You are mistaken, VISA and MasterCard are worldwide the two biggest in amount of creditcards.
Well that might be the case (no CC expert here )

Still want them to except AMEX again.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:31   #23
illaname

Quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus
being poor or not being able to pay, is two different things. He do have the money.
how do i get to the pa room?

i use other room occasionally on the quakenet thingy but dotn know the pa one

David
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 17:54   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
how do i get to the pa room?
I presume you mean #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 20:42   #25
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Paypal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerebus

Yes you need a credit card to get a paypal account, but you don't need to spend money that way. you can sell diabloII eq on ebay and get money to your paypal and play PA with the proceeds, sounds fun right?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 22:05   #26
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Paypal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
Yes you need a credit card to get a paypal account, but you don't need to spend money that way. you can sell diabloII eq on ebay and get money to your paypal and play PA with the proceeds, sounds fun right?
I don't believe you need a credit card to open a PayPal account (at least in the US). Whether or not you have a credit card, you can also transfer funds into a PayPal account via an electronic funds transfer from a bank account.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote