User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2015, 15:11   #1
jnz

jnz is infamous around these parts
Planetarion moderators enforce anti-freedom agenda

Two rounds in a row now my in game name changed, due to the anti freedom policies of the moderators , who seem to be enforcing a strict policy of intolerance and i believe deep seated prejudice of the very worst kind.

Of course i expect a certain amount of politically correct yet incorrectly-entitled 'tolerance' these days since the kids are brain washed from birth with this nonsense , but this time the moderators have gone one step further.

This is the beginning of the end for civilisation, dictatorship and 'pc' unfreedom go hand in hand , i can only conclude that without judge or jury i have been found guilty merely of thought crime, or thought in writing.

To make matters worse, the moderators have changed my name to something deeply offensive to my beliefs, and the beliefs of millions of people who marched in defiance against such action!!! how is that for irony.

Why does PA allow these double standards to exist? Have other players been victims of hate crime by pa moderators?

I am thinking of creating a group called 'survivors of pa moderation holocaust' to take action against these self-proclaimed arbiters of thought & expression.

If you wish to help me in this necessary fight against evil, let me know in game and together we shall stand, united against tyranny.
jnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 17:00   #2
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Planetarion moderators enforce anti-freedom agenda

plz don't let people know who you are ingame.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 17:41   #3
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Why not enlighten the clueless people that you share this with, what the names was changed from and to?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 18:13   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PA changed my name too. REPENT THE END IS NIGH HIS THE HORSEMENT SHALL SOON RIDE REPENT REPENT
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 18:39   #5
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Why not enlighten the clueless people that you share this with, what the names was changed from and to?
It's not too hard to find it..
Checking the data suggests that 5* names were changed this round..

I could provide the names but that would make it even easier to find his planet..

*: might be 4 too, of 1 I'm not sure if it was changed by MH or by the planet
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 19:23   #6
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
It's not too hard to find it..
Checking the data suggests that 5* names were changed this round..

I could provide the names but that would make it even easier to find his planet..

*: might be 4 too, of 1 I'm not sure if it was changed by MH or by the planet
Well yeh, i could probably narrow it down to 5:3:5, and at which point it makes perfectly sence why it was changed. Just wanted him to say it himself, so he realize how stupid he makes himself sound.
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 21:18   #7
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

lol
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 23:19   #8
Shafuka

Shafuka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
plz don't let people know who you are ingame.
Shafuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 00:59   #9
jnz

jnz is infamous around these parts

Well, the response from theodd is exactly as i would expect, nothing but ad homimen without any attempt to address the concerns of the op, in other words, the typical vapid response from a left wing fifth columnist with nothing to add to any debate

never mind that freedom of expression is clearly regarded as anathema by such people, never mind the legitimate concerns of customers that their fundamental rights to free expression and inquiry are trampled underfoot in the name of 'not offending anyone/shape or thing' , never mind the millions that marched in paris defending this very right just one week ago or the millions that died in europe defending these very freedoms so ruthlessly evicerated by the no doubt well meaning though misguided pa team

i wonder if the soldiers on normandy beaches would have even bothered, if they knew just one generation later, their sacrifice was in vain and that europe once more has become a facist totalitarian state , a 1984 where thought crime is punishable by law; enforced by the citizens without hint of government interference, its actually worse than Orwell predicted

Milton is probably spinning so fast in his grave, you could hook up a generator and run the entire city of amsterdam off his corpse. Burn any copies of Mill's seminal text On Liberty, the unfreedom you seek is within your grasp now.

Seems only fluffy nice names are allowed and even stating mohammed was a pedophile, which not even muslims would deny as false, is unacceptable in this NEU WORLD ORDER, well middle finger to you all , i care more about the rights of children than i do about offending
believers in abject bronze age nonsense, whereas its clear certain players prefer to protect the sensibilities of pedophile worshippers, leading one to conclude that theodd should be kept well away from your kids

Luckily it seems not everyone thinks the same way as the responses i had to my previous username were positive and supportive. Such a shame that pa team let us down with their fascistic response, the last thing one would expect from a site hosted in a country recently liberated from tyranny, seems Gert Wilders still has work to do

make the best use of the time you have left in your liberal ivory towers

here are my coords 5:3:5, its the shining beacon of sanity in the dwindling light of pa freedom , i pledge to buy a copy of the quran and take a steaming dump on it for every solo inc i receive throughout the round, so support my campaign

je suis charlie !!!
jnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 02:36   #10
TheoDD

If only you had some reasonable logic on top of all your historical facts.
Easy to claim you care more about children rights, but from my analysis you don't even care about your own well being. You seek negative responces, and clearly get motivated by retards supporting your cause.

Feel free to enlighten citizens about your views, but your approach atm. is by my view far from right. You clearly want to divide people, by religion and race. Which is purely racism. People all around the world are people, no matter what their beliefs are. Extremists are usually moraleless or clueless people, but you seem very enlightend on recent History.

So be honest instead of spewing out random propaganda facts that is meant to divide, as you are clearly more focused on your hate towards a religion, than those who are actually extremists. (Makes me think you are one aswell, and you probably won't deny it either.)
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 03:25   #11
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnz View Post
Well, the response from theodd is exactly as i would expect, nothing but ad homimen without any attempt to address the concerns of the op, in other words, the typical vapid response from a left wing fifth columnist with nothing to add to any debate

never mind that freedom of expression is clearly regarded as anathema by such people, never mind the legitimate concerns of customers that their fundamental rights to free expression and inquiry are trampled underfoot in the name of 'not offending anyone/shape or thing' , never mind the millions that marched in paris defending this very right just one week ago or the millions that died in europe defending these very freedoms so ruthlessly evicerated by the no doubt well meaning though misguided pa team

i wonder if the soldiers on normandy beaches would have even bothered, if they knew just one generation later, their sacrifice was in vain and that europe once more has become a facist totalitarian state , a 1984 where thought crime is punishable by law; enforced by the citizens without hint of government interference, its actually worse than Orwell predicted

Milton is probably spinning so fast in his grave, you could hook up a generator and run the entire city of amsterdam off his corpse. Burn any copies of Mill's seminal text On Liberty, the unfreedom you seek is within your grasp now.

Seems only fluffy nice names are allowed and even stating mohammed was a pedophile, which not even muslims would deny as false, is unacceptable in this NEU WORLD ORDER, well middle finger to you all , i care more about the rights of children than i do about offending
believers in abject bronze age nonsense, whereas its clear certain players prefer to protect the sensibilities of pedophile worshippers, leading one to conclude that theodd should be kept well away from your kids

Luckily it seems not everyone thinks the same way as the responses i had to my previous username were positive and supportive. Such a shame that pa team let us down with their fascistic response, the last thing one would expect from a site hosted in a country recently liberated from tyranny, seems Gert Wilders still has work to do

make the best use of the time you have left in your liberal ivory towers

here are my coords 5:3:5, its the shining beacon of sanity in the dwindling light of pa freedom , i pledge to buy a copy of the quran and take a steaming dump on it for every solo inc i receive throughout the round, so support my campaign

je suis charlie !!!
Regardless of PATeam was right or wrong to change your name, to hide behind freedom of speech here is kinda retarded. Freedom of speech isn't limitless in private environments, like PA is. In private environments the owner always holds the right to deny you access, for whatever reason he/she pleases, especially when the owner publishes these rules and you have agreed to it up front. In this case, having the right to your own private peace is a higher freedom than the freedom of speech.

In short, if you come into my house and insult me/don't adhereto my rules, i can revoke your access to my house, or ensure you will adhere to the rules going forward. If you then continue to come into my house, or break the rules within my house, you are effective trespassing.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 08:02   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

This escalated quickly!

I assume the coord hand out is correct and I dont know how to check what it was before change.

So for the rest of us:

A) what was it?

B) why is he offended by the change? (Without quoting a bunch of freedom of speech drivel)

FACTS FACTS FACTS
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 10:39   #13
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So for the rest of us:

A) what was it?
Ruler name was: je suis charlie
Planet name was: mohammed the pedo

New ruler name: je suis charlie (unchanged)
New planet name: And I am French
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 11:29   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Abusive/inappropriate R/P or Alliance name

Punishment: R/P will be changed by the Multihunters without the option of getting it renamed.

Notes on abuse:

If the nature of an offense is extreme, immediate closure may follow.
In extreme cases of abusive alliance names, the alliance will be disbanded.
If the MH staff changes an R/P-name or alliance name, it will not be changed for the remainder of the round.
Be glad you weren't closed instead of whining that you're not allowed to call millions of people pedophiles...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 12:06   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Ruler name was: je suis charlie
Planet name was: mohammed the pedo

New ruler name: je suis charlie (unchanged)
New planet name: And I am French
Thank you Bram, this guy is a moron. How he thinks his planet name is helpful, decent or even respectful to those who died in Paris is beyond me.

To jnz maybe its time you stopped copy pasting passagea from Wikipedia about freedom of speech and started realising that you are just as bad by making a slur against the figure head of a religion when just because less than 1% of those of Muslim faith commit terror acts or think them nessecary you think you can abuse the other 99%.

You sir are just another brain dead sheep who spends too much time believing his uneducated opinion and comments hold any weight with others.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 14:21   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnz View Post
freedom of expression
You appear unaware of what that phrase actually means, so allow me to expand a little on what Influence also touched on. Freedom of speech is defined as the right to express your opinions without interference by the government, or its agents. No more, no less. It emphatically does not cover or allow forcing individuals, corporations or governments to facilitate publication of everything anyone might ever want to excrete from their mouth hole, or indeed their fingertips. You were not been arrested, nor were your tools of publication confiscated or destroyed, nor were you kidnapped or beaten up by brownshirts. The government has not obstructed your actions in any way, shape or form, and indeed, is blissfully unaware of them. Your freedom of speech is fully intact.

In addition, even if you had been reprimanded by a local, regional, national or international government, many countries do (legally) limit the range of free expression. You attempted to call upon Dutch history to lend your post credibility, and since I am somewhat familiar with the Dutch constitution (on account of being a citizen), let me use that as an example.

The first article of the Dutch constitution does not, as is commonly believed, enshrine freedom of speech; it protects against discrimination. It is also not the second (the next most common belief). It is the seventh article that covers freedom of expression. While the articles are not ranked by importance, technically speaking, some comfort can be had from their order. In any case, neither right is described as absolute (unlike some others), so a balance must always be struck between them, and both may be (and are!) limited by law. Blasphemy, specifically, was illegal until exactly 1 year ago in 9 days, and was punishable by up to 3 months in jail, though no one had been convicted of blasphemy in over half a century.

Jagex Games Studio (the owners of PA) and Ranul Tech LTD (who exploit it under license) are both based in the UK. I am not intimately familiar with UK law, but look up the concept of superinjunctions sometime and you may get some feel for the limits the UK places on freedom of expression.

Finally, a tip: consider whether a text-based asteroid stealing game with about 700 players is the best platform for your little crusade. Why not post on your Facebook wall?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 Jan 2015 at 14:27.
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 19:58   #17
Raven

Raven has a spectacular aura aboutRaven has a spectacular aura about

Sweet Jesuits. That's one doozy of an r/p.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 10:48   #18
faux

faux is an unknown quantity at this point

If you bully someone you're not protected by right of freedom of speech, you're a criminal.
R59: Solo
[BREAK]
R1-5: active
faux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 23:52   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping in mind, moderators are the people that keep forum rules in line.

Anything that happens in-game is dealt with by the MH/Admin staff.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2015, 11:30   #20
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

If anyone knows about dictatorship it's the mods...

;-)

5:3:5 Nevar Forgett
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2015, 01:59   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosteh View Post
If anyone knows about dictatorship it's the mods...

;-)

5:3:5 Nevar Forgett
Kangoroo?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2015, 00:28   #22
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Common knowledge Muhammad was a pedo. He married a 5 year old girl. But there is no kids playing this game anymore so the changing of planet names is not needed unless it's way over the line. This is what happens when you have power-hungry people in pa team.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2015, 16:21   #23
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

my r/p name got changed from Dur Furer OF Germany
Unread 25 Feb 2015, 20:17   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

isnt that quite a good name
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2015, 16:38   #25
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
isnt that quite a good name
i thought so too <3
Unread 28 Feb 2015, 16:01   #26
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Finally, a tip: consider whether a text-based asteroid stealing game with about 700 players is the best platform for your little crusade. Why not post on your Facebook wall?

Also didn't know you were dutch, for some reason i thought you were a brit

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 22:09   #27
XTC 69

XTC 69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Political correctness is a plague introduced by marxist do gooders as a way to try brainwash the masses towards their communist views.
Mohammed had a 6 year old wife Ayisha who he had sex with at 9 years old after spending the previous 3 years of marriage only 'thighing' her. Therefore he is a paedophile. The name was 100% truth in which case should not of been changed.

-----------------------
imarbles of Goodspliff
r2 - No Alliance
r3 -XPA / G-II
r4/5/6/7 - HC @ G-II
r8 - retired to lead a normal life and have a full nights sleep
-----------------------
XTC 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 22:21   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

so? if people didn't want, in general, political correctness, it wouldn't be so hip.

if you don't like it, go found your own colony in mars or move to saudi arabia or whatnot
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 12:07   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTC 69 View Post
Political correctness is a plague introduced by marxist do gooders as a way to try brainwash the masses towards their communist views.
'Political correctness' is a term invented by the sort of vile scum who pretend to heroically expose some dangerous and hidden truth, repressed by some imaginary enemy, when in fact they have no point to make, and only seek a convenient blanket excuse for hurting people. Look, mommy, I can make emotionally charged yet completely content-free statements too!

If you did not wish to consent to having your R/P changed at a whim, you should not have accepted the EULA which grants Jagex that right verbatim. If you feel the conditions in the EULA constitute a contract law infringement on some fundamental human right, contact the ACLU (I'm assuming you're American, given your hilariously incorrect use of the term 'Marxism'), and file a ****ing lawsuit. These whines are beyond pathetic.
Unread 3 Mar 2015, 11:51   #30
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on these boards.
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2015, 12:15   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosteh View Post
This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on these boards.
There have been worse. Depressing, isn't it?
Unread 3 Mar 2015, 14:42   #32
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Fart.
Unread 3 Mar 2015, 17:51   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
'Political correctness' is a term invented by the sort of vile scum
i don't personally think the world is so black and white. sometimes, these events do unfold in strange ways.
Unread 8 Mar 2015, 00:13   #34
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

This isnt pathetic, its funny... Do I care he had his rp changed? Nah.. Do I give a fu#k about his argument for or against it? Nah.. Does anyone in truth.. Nah.. Has he wasted more than a few minutes trying to make a point? Yah..

Its like arguing against the sun for melting your ice cream!

Now wouldn't you say that's funny??