Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 20:07   #351
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Darkling-

The guns did not operate on light or movement or even sound, it seemed. Something a lot more advanced was afoot here. Bullets rippled past you, the guns were rusty so the bullets often missed, but the odd shot was deadly close, as shown when you turn the corner and one of the guards gets shot in the right shoulder blade.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:17   #352
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"there is no other explination for it acid, my men were getting killed one by one, hentrepis told me this shadow was planlo, to defeat him we would have to go and kill gaia, which is what we did, Hudre freed hentrepis so he could absorb her, i believe he put her soul or powers within hudre's sword, well we made planlo mortal at least, has he been delt with?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:40   #353
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Ottius taking cover behind a corner looking down to a few spots of blood from the gaurds wound. Heavly sighing his breathing hsallow and deep from tirdness.
"Okay remove the cloaks they not making a dffrence"
Everyone appering within sight now out sight within sceonds the wounded gaurd nurchering his bloody dripping shoulder.

Standing silent for a few minutes that seemed like hours Ottius in deep thought
"Okay you"
Pointing to the fine gaurd with a shaky hand
"Leap out and draw fire from that turret Jessica then you destroy it. As for getting out of here.

Stopping id senatnce gulps relucantly
"and plcaing his hand upon the wounded shoulder, closing his eyes a flash of light blinking for a second, the blood only remaing with stains upon his uniform.
"Ive a more speciualsed task for you, move ahead of us and taking everyone charges"
(equited with one each except my character)
Taking out his pad ottius dispaly what apper to be downalded schematics for the ship poitng to a corridor not far from the hull here.
"Place charges here and here"
Points to two otehr lcaotions
"And finaly here detonating them all at once, the drawnback the last lcaotion is submerged and the once get in you wotng et out. i dont ask this task lightly but once you do this it youll make a hole in the hull which flood that section fully, and shockwave will also open hull wekaness a bit further on thast we can escape from. understood?"

ASking in a serious tone his stare that of a detemrinded one, witha relucant aye from the gaurd.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 19:52   #354
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
ooc:
sorry about lateness of post, end of year exams this week,
ooc

"Ok, ok. I was sent by a psichic (ooc: i'm sorry but i have lost the ability to spell due to the heat!) she called herself "The lady", i dont know anything more. She sent me to get a gem off Dimitri Ginge, i tried but he noticed me, almost killed me then dissappeared
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:00   #355
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre/Planetkiller-

AcidK: No, Planlo still roams free. General Planetkiller, here, has encountered him though. But Planlo is not just a deamon, he was a psychic, and a very powerful one at that. Without his deamonic powers he is still a high psion. But, I alone know his location.

AcidK crossed his arms, his katana pointing at Hentrepis.

AcidK: And so does he.

-Darkling-

There was a shrilling laugh in the corridor and before the guards could carry out their tasks, the turret exploded, and then a further five near it also exploded. There was a slight glow in the darkness of the corrisor, a figure, hidden even from the glow, stood there, gun poised and ready.

-Flaag-

The girl looked up to the man.

Girl: I suppose you know what is going on?
Man: Yes, now I remember... Lady Ynten is after the Heart of Shraan. Best not to let her have it, though. Get up!

The man grabbed you and dragged you to your feet, one pistol pointed at the square of your back. The pain was not around anymore, but your muscles were still a bit wobbly.

Man: You are coming with us... To Mercinary Triad HQ.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:18   #356
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Llooks towards the figure as the guns are expldoing
"And whom may you be that you wish to obstruct us so?"
Stands there still his palm held back as signal for the gaurd to hold still.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:39   #357
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"then it is not you alone who know his location now is it?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 7 Jun 2003, 11:50   #358
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Figure: Just a helper...

The figure suddenly disappeared, not even a splash of footsteps as he moved away.

-Ginge/Planetkiller/Hudre-

AcidK: You forget that Hentrepis can read from minds... but at the moment I know he is reading mine.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 12:22   #359
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"The obvious question is of course, why not simply ask? You no doubt remember me Hentrepis, I hope for all our sakes that you are not the same person I defeated before."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 09:43   #360
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Flaag stagger along beside them to the ship
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:14   #361
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"but i'm afraid we are straying slightly away from the point here, what questions did you have of me"

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:09   #362
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Flaag-

You are pushed and suddenly forced into the Swarm Hive Bomber's compartment by the girl and the ships engines began to roar near you. A good twenty minutes later the compartment opened and the man suddenly grabbed you and dragged you out, forcing you to hit the floor. It was a large hanger, there were three of the bomber's in the hanger, with a well-known Pro-Tex Heavy Starfighter on it's sides.

Man: Now, we wait here.

-Planetkiller/Hudre/Ginge-

AcidK: Let me explain our critical position here. The Saxolites have been building a hidden army under our noses, not even I could pick them up. Anti-Psychic military, Anti-Starfighter systems... They have been ready for their war a long time. They have split up, a power struggle began within Clan Central. But, dispite this, they are beginning to join forces again, two main divisions... Saxolite Rebellion and the Saxolite Coalition. They are both planning to join forces and take out what remains of my Besilon Empire.

AcidK sighed and looked up, his once calm face was now in anger.

AcidK: We are powerless against a full anti-psychic strike on Besilon City, even the Lost Army cannot fight with this technology. The mercinary Triads are also in a position of need, half your troops are psychic... I can feel it. I ask for a truce, not for money, not for power, but for survival against the enevitable strikes from the Saxolite Clans.

AcidK pulls out a small disc.

AcidK: In exchange for this... the PUC technology and ALL of the starfighter designs, created by AcidTech, myself and the late Emperor Fluffie.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:30   #363
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

*Flaag looks around for any guards, then checks for places that a condcealed gunman could shoot from, but doesnt move more than a meter from where he stood.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:00   #364
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Why do they want war though, why now? Perhaps not poarticularly relevant, but a question worth asking I believe."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:47   #365
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Flaag-

Guards were visible, but only just, within the shadows. There were enough points where a hidden sniper could sit and wait, not to mention anything else. Technicians were visible, although they were busy repairing an old skimmer in the background.

-Planetkiller/Ginge/Hudre-

AcidK: As I said before, they have anti-psychic technology. I cannot read any of their minds and thus I do not know of their intent. In any case, Jua and Kosaga are deciding to simply hold off the Saxolite attacks until we do have the chance to find out the real reasons for the Saxolite Clan War.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:23   #366
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Ginge looks at the disk for a couple of seconds before speaking

"we have an agreement"

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:51   #367
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller/Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis: Erm, if I mind saying so... what of Planlo?

AcidK looked at Hentrepis and smiled. He quickly pulled out a couple of pistols, spun them a little before pointing the grip towards Hentrepis.

AcidK: That, Lord Hentrepis Klancut... I shall leave to you. General Planetkiller, you may do what you will from here on in. Either help with the Triads, or help Hentrepis hunt down the Demon Planlo. I have other arrangements with my wife and daughter.

Hentrepis took the pistols and looked at them. They were highly modified, with full ammo count. AcidK turned to the doorway.

AcidK: Kosaga and ten squadrons of Pro-Tex Heavy Starfighters are on their way to greet you. Don't let him see Hentrepis, Kosaga is not as forgiving as I am... He lost his family and life... I'm sure you understand.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:00   #368
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge takes the disk then nods and turns to planetkiller

"well, what do you want to do?"

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:17   #369
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Hmm... I think I shall assist in the search for Planlo, I've fought him before, and perhaps that may give us an advantage."

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:42   #370
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag stares each of the visible guards right in the eyes in turn, making it obvious that he can see them. When he gets to the last one his upper lip curls in what is almost, but not quite a snarl.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:02   #371
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre/Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Then we should leave as soon as possible. Planlo has a very predictable movement pattern. He will first try to recover his lost ground from when we first landed on Shraan... then he will return to the Maskaterra. We should wait for him there.

-Flaag-

Suddenly a door opens and a very tall figure appears from the shadows. This one was different from the guards, which only half you could see (Note: The Triads are Proffessional Assassins, brought up from birth to hide and to kill in secret. They are btter than you, don't forget that), this figure was not a part of the Triads. He walked up to the man and the girl, standing directly in front of you so you had to strain just to look at his face.

Figure: Is this him?
Man: We have brought him to you as ordered, my Lord.
Figure: Why is he still concious?
Girl: If he was unconcious, would he learn anything?

The figure grinned and then, as if from nowhere, landed a very harsh punch to the chest, winding you (if you have armour, it dented it badly). He smiled and turned to the other two.

Figure: I'll take him from here. In the meantime, I need to ask a favour of you both.

He didn't speak, but afterwards both the man and the girl nodded and walked off. The figure turned around and lifted you off the ground and then off your feet.

Figure: Now, lets see what the Lady has in store for your failure, Mr. Flaag. I'm sure she will not be happy.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:23   #372
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

ooc:
well not exactly armout but a thick band of stiff leather (or nearest equivalent) worn across the stomach to prevent winding, or at least reduce it
and if the triads were brougt up to hide in secret then they shouldnt have been spotted by a "common" theif
ooc.

errrr. there isnt really much i can do but be carried is there? struggling would get me killed, talking would get no useful answers, so just give me a next bit of story plz
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:44   #373
Darkling

Ottius seem to gather his composure, a grim expresion upon his face.
"Another mysterious helper"
Grumbles suddenly
"Let contuie and work things out when we are out of here"
Wlaks forward forward the spalhing of water being heard.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:31   #374
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge walks to the door, nods to the occupants of the room, looking towards hudre before he left

"as i said you need some training with your new found weapon, report to one of the trainers immediatly, you'll be thankful for it later"

*Ginge left the room and headed straight for the research area, when there he handed over the disk to the head scientist

"i think you'll like whats on this disk"

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:43   #375
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre nods to his commander, and waits till he leaves the room. He then leaves the room himself, heading towards the training areas, his mind a storm underneath his cool complexion.

He had just heard that the Saxolites are about to wage war against Shraan. He had heard of plans to kill Planlo. He had seen AcidK hand over vital information to the Triads.

Hudre's mind was still trying to get over the enormity of what just happened as he entered the training area. He walked up to the closest trainer he could find, and took the Angel off his back.

"Can you train me how to use this?"

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 08:58   #376
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Indeed we should, let us go hunting!"

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 12:00   #377
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

More gunshots could be heard, but they were all in the background. It seemed a little war was going on.

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Actually I would prefer a 'common theif' to struggle a little. I didn't know they gave up so easily.
-ooc-

The figure dropped you to the floor and sighed.

Figure: Hopeless, absolutely hopeless... Theives were always the same. Thought they knew everything, to find they know nothing is such a waste of the mind.

-Ginge-

The scientist looked at the disc and placed it into his large computer. Suddenly specs of the old Dominator PUC Tower and many space-built systems appeared, including anti-friction atmospherical engines, converted for space-use and other such systems, as well as designs for the Pro-Tex Starfighter.

Scientist: Holy mother of the Gods... How on Shraan did you get this?

-Hudre-

The trainer looked at the Angelic and smiled.

Trainer: My my, a broadsword student... very well, I shall teach you.

Many basic teachings later...

Trainer: Well... That is the basics of using a broadsword... but the true abilities of a sword like this comes from psychic teachings. This I cannot teach, you must open your own mind to find your own abilities... We can only help you... overcome the difficulties. All I can say is open your own mind, find your own horizen.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis nodded and headed into the hanger, leaping into one of the bombers and smiling as he flicked on a few of the controls.

Hentrepis: I see AcidTech hasn't changed much of their designs over the past twenty years... You take lead, I'll be right behind you.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 15:40   #378
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*Hops into another bomber, and starts it powering up.*

"Actaully, I think it might be better for you to lead the way, since I've never been there."

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:13   #379
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

ooc;
struggle a little early and you end up under heavy guard, struggle alot later and you can escape with more info, and possibly a valuable or two
ooc

(if figure is male)
from his position on the floor Flaag kicks for the groin, gets up quickly and braks into a run back the way he came

(if figure is female)
Flaag flung himself at the figure's legs to bring him to the ground, he then stole any visible weapon and held it to his head (if no visible weapons, gets up and runs placing the first step on figures stomach)

ooc-
wont be able to post fri/sat/sun due to being at Le Mans, soz
ooc
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:17   #380
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"there are many ways in which you can get things in this world, not all of them viable, but this was a suprise even to me, AcidK of all people gave me the disk, as a peace offering, what do you make of it then?"

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:01   #381
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: If you insist. We'll be heading to a swamp that hides the remains of the Maskaterra. When we arrive, I'll try and power up the security systems so we can find Planlo and, if possible, anything else.

Hentrepis' bomber rose into the air and sped out into the setting sky, hovering at a low speed waiting for you to get into formation.

-Flaag-
-ooc-
It okay, take you time
-ooc-

As you kick the figure's groin, a loud clang of metal could be heard and as you break into a run you suddenly hit an invisible wall. It wasn't unlikely that this figure was a psychic, anyone that has done history would know who he was. As you bounce off the invisible wall, you are met with a katana suddenly placing itself onto your throat.

Figure: That was a mistake...

-Ginge-

Scientist: Interesting, as he was the original designer of the PUC Tower... If these schimatics are right, then what we are looking at is the same tower that ended the Millenia War within the space of two hours. But these space craft schimatics are somewhat new... how did the Lost Emperor, if he is, as you seem to claim, still alive... get hold of these schimatics?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:13   #382
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

well considering he is technically still head of the whole operation over there i think he can do with it what he pleases, but non the less, we have it now

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:37   #383
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*Drops into formation with the ex-demon.*

"It is indeed strange that would end up working together, no?

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:24   #384
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

"oh, you thought i was trying t kick you, i was just aiming for the spider crwaling up your leg!"
Flaag tries to move the katana away from his throat

ooc-
i cannot post from now until monday, please dont kill me off while i'm not looking
ooc

Last edited by Flaag; 12 Jun 2003 at 20:00.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 00:28   #385
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre listened to his instructors words and left the room, determined to find his own powers. He took the Angel into his hand and looked at it. Not many people had weapons like these...so he may as well try to use it to unlock his powers.

Hudre concentrated on the blade, the angel hilt, and the words that seemed burned into the blade Gaia - Fallen Angle. He held the blade out infront of him with both hands, pointing the blade forward, concentrating on the tip, trying to focus everything he has onto that one point.....

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:22   #386
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: We can start work on some of these designs, but the PUC will take at least three years to complete, even a smaller version would take the minimum of a year to finalise.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Indeed... Twenty years ago I thought of many things I would do when I get out of that crystal, all my anger was still in my mind... yet now... I have nothing to be angry about.

-Flaag-

As you touch the katana, the blade suddenly glows, sending enough heat for you to instinctively move your hand out the way.

Figure: Don't take me for some fool, Flaag.

-Hudre-
-ooc-
Fallen Angle? Sounds like a math problem
-ooc-

Your hand glows, and then a small wave of energy burst forward... although it fades afetr half a metre, with not enough energy to burn a fly. But this was always gthe start of a psychics learning.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:10   #387
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"I am curious as to how that change came about. What changed you within the depths of that crystal?"

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 19:57   #388
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"good good, now see how you can adapt some of the technologies on that disk to help with the fusion cannon and defenses, especially defences"

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:10   #389
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: I... don't like to talk about that... besides, it's a long story and very unlike me.

-Ginge-

Scientist: Well, There's hardly anything new in terms of fusion wiring here, nothing that we don't already know... but this technology can certainly help our defences. Any number of starfighters would. I'll get the lads to build them, post haste.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:18   #390
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"As you wish. If you prefer, we can just stick to the task in hand. After all, it shouldn't be too much further, right?"

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:31   #391
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: It should be over the horizen... The swamp covers the entirity of the Mastaterra Science Destroyer, although shrapnel can be found a good two miles in each direction of the swamp.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:21   #392
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

"no, but in my experience most people are, however sensible they seem, so i tried anyway"
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:18   #393
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"good good, see if theres any way to produce them with cloaking generators, unless they come with them already, even though the saxolites have reality goggles and the such, its always nice to be prepared for the future"

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 20:53   #394
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre smiled at what he had done. The energy may not have been much, but now he knew that he could do it. He had learned basic things about psychics in training, bvut Hudre had decided he wanted to learn more, to see what he could do with his mind.

Hudre walked around the training grounds once again, trying to find an instructor who would help him with psychics.

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:33   #395
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Flaag-

Figure: And you thought you could escape without the two hundred and twenty-five (225) snipers, one hundred and twenty-eight (128) you have aleready spotted, shooting you down without mercy? You are sitting in Triad HQ, amonst you stand the best military trained forces known throughout Shraan, all bar the Black Guard... and beleive me, you are no Black Guard.

The figure placed the adamntium katana away and sighed, although a growl hissed from his blue lips.

Figure: Let me introduce myself... I am his Lordship High Emperor AcidK, leader of the Lost City and first leader to sit the Besilon Throne. No doubt even a common theif would know my history on Shraan. You, Flaag, have prooved more an asset than ever, dispite your failure to the Lady.

AcidK smiled grimly.

AcidK: But one more screwup, and I'll have your head. Do you understand, Mr. Flaag?

-Ginge-

Scientist: That is impossible, sir... The specific hull-type that these ships use to fly through space without imminant debris damage, the metal Adamntium, is unable to support a high-flux randomised illusion feild. It does, however, support cloaking devices, although they come with the ship anyhow. But, a little added bonus, the crafts have reality sensors and windows, so the pilot can detect and see them as they normally would.

The scientist was clicking and flicking through the ship specs.

Scientist: The Bomber-craft, however, holds no such tools, but instead it is invisible to radar. It would tak a manual turret to take them down, and they are a rarety, even to the Saxolites.

-Hudre-

There weren't many instructors about psychics, in fact there were none. They were what you would call tutors, people that would only give you advice, but never tell you how to do anything.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 13:52   #396
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK guns the bomber's engine, sending it speeding in the general direction indicated by Hentrepis.*

"Then let us reach it quickly, and be done."

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 16:42   #397
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: I'll second that.

It took ten more minutes before Hentrepis cut the engines and dived into the swamp's edge, skimming the trees and marshes by a few metres and landing on the dead grass nearby. He got out his bomber and waited for you.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:07   #398
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

this cloaking field generator, its better than our illusion fields then? if so, how could we adapt this into our vehicles, anything that would give us more of an advantage than we have now.

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 20:33   #399
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

"yes, I understand... (reluctantly) sir."
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:26   #400
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*As PK exits the bomber, his booted foot goes into something squishy. He pulls it out, and finds firmer ground.*

"What a pleasant place this is."