User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 May 2003, 08:48   #301
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Flaag turned around and started the walk back to besilon city.
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 10:55   #302
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Flaag-
-ooc-
You're in the bottom of a ridge. Either make you posts more in depth or risk eviction. Please, this is a True RPG (ie, posts are in full-lengh descripton)... Please try and keep it as such.
-ooc-
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 11:47   #303
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*Ginge motioned for the other triads to come closer, their hands already on various weapons around their body's

"Now, what exactly do you want here Ini'Te"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 12:40   #304
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
<These are some nice ships, good job we have them. He's right, skimmers would be suicide.>

*PK follows Carlos towards his own bomber, gets into the flyer, and preps it for launch.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:29   #305
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

The Black Guard Commander looks up from Hentrepis to Ginge and smiles. He clicks his fingers and Black Guards pops out of nowhere, guns raised and poitned.

Ini'Te: Now, before we start going into messy situations and countless stalemates... I have come for the Heart of Shraan... with or without Hentrepis' soul, by order of Fal Lai.

-Planetkiller-

The Swarm Hive bombers and the Pro-Tex starfighter burst out of the hangers, at first with autopilot before slowly going into manual. The radio on the starfighters were a little static, but still clear. It was strange, the bombers were half the size of the towering starfighter, yet the bombers were designed to be better.

Carlos: Movement at one o'clock, looks like Jua's got the Besilon Army back into action.
Ynten: To my scanners it looks like the Saxolites are not that far from the city either.
Carlos: Only a small clan, not something to worry about.
AcidK: Yet if the Saxolites did start forming larger factions again, then we're in for a shock.
Carlos: I thought the Besilons were the power of Shraan.
AcidK: They are, but the Saxolites were always better at mass-production.
Carlos: Location ahead sir, reading one live suspect still in the area...
Ynten: I sense a psychic trail of a battle, his reading is in there too. Then they scarpered, he stayed.
AcidK: Carlos, Ynten... you deal with it... General, follow me and stay on course.

-Flaag-

You had just walked several miles through the blistering deserts of the Paia, Besilon City was just a faded image on the horizen. Then four ships suddenly burst overhead, two of the smaller ones broke formation and started heading your way. It was strange, skimmers don't usually fly THAT high, let alone in the design of starfighters.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 28 May 2003, 16:22   #306
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Brings out a kythilium knife and holds it by the blade, handle pointing towards the commander

"you want the heart of shraan this is the closest you will get to it, we had to destroy it at :: brings out a pad with the co-ordinates of the shards of the stone :: this place to free hentrepis so he could make planlo mortal yada yada yada, now, thats where the shards of it are, you want to go get it, thats fine by me, but i have it not"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 28 May 2003, 16:40   #307
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Ini'Te snarls before raising his hands, the Black Guards disappeared one after the other, Ini-Te staring at Ginge with a hint of disgust.

Ini'Te: Until next time, Lord Ginge.

He turned and entered into a black transport, it lifted into the air and slowly faded out as it sped away from the Triad HQ.

Hentrepis: Dirty son-of-a-Tia'Novan... They've been wanting to exterminate me for so long... why is it now that they tighten their grips?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 May 2003, 17:09   #308
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"I only hope that we find out what has happened quickly, demons on the loose could cause untold damage."

*PK continues after AK, piloting the swift little craft after the larger Pro-Tex*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 28 May 2003, 17:16   #309
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Ginge sheaths the kythilium knife and tosses the datapad away, the triads returning to their normal work

"I have no idea, must be something else at work here, oh well, lets get to the lab to see if they have anything new to report"

*Ginge turns on his heels and heads off into the lab

Unread 28 May 2003, 20:54   #310
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK: I just hope news of the new demon exposures don't reach the Saxolites. I know they'd turn it to their own uses. Heads up, we're closing in on the ridge centre.

As the ridge came close, AcidK began to set the landing sequences for both the Pro-Tex starfighter and the Swarm Hive Bomber.

-Ginge/Hudre-

As you both enter the lab, Hentrepis following behind, other Triad members had already heard the rumours spreading the Hentrepis was inside the base, turned and looked either in horror or in wonder. The labs were not as full with guards as before the war broke out between Saxolite Clans, but the scientists were all still there and, for some strange reason, completely calm and totally oblivious to the world outside. The fusion weapon still sat in the main project area, the lead scientist noticed you enter and walked over towards you.

Scientist: Ah, Lord Ginge.. glad you could come back. By the way, we have got the main cannon prject working, all but one bug has been fixed.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 May 2003, 21:08   #311
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Contuies to wriet downa few notes at what he see's and slips the pad back into his pad, going voer to the smaller tubes and glancing voer the the blue creature
"Porplexing mystery, i wodner what we do"
SAys to himslef atpping the glass to the creatures just lightly with his kane, befoire turing away
"Its best I not find out I think, on with the search"
Looking around once more for some means outr of this room and further into thr ship.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:42   #312
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

There were many other corridors leading from the chamber, but one leaded to the main computer room, where virtually every little detail was stored... including science research, logs and ship data.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 May 2003, 12:29   #313
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK simply waits for the landing sequence to complete, before exiting the bomber, and surveying the surroundings.*

Unread 29 May 2003, 17:05   #314
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Heading down the apth that appers to lead down the into the computer room looking about hiom as Ottius slwoly make his way down. The knokcing of his kane against the floor and slashing water echoing slightly, with a peculiar smile upon his face neither out of joy or satisfation, merging form some other twisted emotion form within side his rotting shell.
Unread 29 May 2003, 17:36   #315
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK steps out of the starfighter, with had landed sidewards and the thick shell around the cóckpit opened out, AcidK stepping out and looking around. He walked over to a mass of rubble and tapped it was his hands.

AcidK: No... she is dead... someone has been here...

AcidK looked up and sniffed the air a couple of times, the sounds of psychic pressence filled this area. A battle... a skimmer... three people and... what?

AcidK: A blank presence... totally unreadable... but there none-the-less... Heading towards Triad HQ... No more can we do here... come-on, before the scent grows thin.

AcidK stepped back into the cóckpit of the Pro-Tex starfighter and raised it into the air, waiting for Planetkiller to do the same.

-Darkling-

The room was vast, huge even. Tere was enough information within these computers to store galactic information, let alone science.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:28   #316
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*As they rise back into the air again, PK speaks over the radio.*

"I sense that a strong psycher was here. If they're heading towards Triad, you know who that means. With regards to this blank presence, could this not be Hentrepis? You said yourself that you've been unable to trace him."

*Continues following the trail*

Unread 29 May 2003, 19:43   #317
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
*Flaag dived for any avaliable cover, or just hit the floor if there is none, and tried to get a better look at the vehicles, checking for identification marks or anything else that might show allegiance or intentions.
Unread 29 May 2003, 20:17   #318
Darkling

"Not going to be as simple as I had hoped"
As ottius said this Jessica and the two gaurds follwo quickly behind him
The security system wont really cause us problems, just now how tog et the data from here to the ships core."
She intrupts as Ottius seem to think before pulling out his small electronic pad once more
"With this if we uplink to the ships core and ecnrypt and comrpess data at highets leevl. Even this amount will fit although it might take a few hours to tranfer, just need to find some kind of datda port to connect to. you two stand gaurd just in case"
Motenoning voer to the two body gaurds
"well now to fidn a dadt point"
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:38   #319
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge sighs slightly

"and what is the bug"

Unread 30 May 2003, 00:01   #320
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK is silent for a while before speaking again.

AcidK: The trail is indeed a strong psychic, only Lord Dimitri Ginge and Commander Pia has any form of psychic power this high high... But on regards to this blank... I cannot tell if it is Hentrepis or not. There are many that have been able to be complete blanks in the world of Shraan... The Black Guard for example.

-Flaag-

The two ships landed at opposite ends, surrounding you. The Paia Wastelands provided not more cover than plantlife, to which did not raise more than an inch off the burning hot soil. The ships themselves held only Besilon Royal Guard crests and an insignia of two circles and a cloud of many circles, much like the insignia found near the cave. The pilots of the small ships exited and looked directly towards you. One was female, no more than sixteen years of age, wearing a red cloak and holding no more than a staff. The other pilot was male, dressed in stealth armour and a long cloak that drapped to the floor, armed with pistols in his hands, but a rifle was visible on his back.

-Darkling-

There were no datapoints near the main computers, but a small computer to one side looked like it was hooked up to the main computers, although a little damaged.

-Ginge/hudre-

Scientist: It overheats quickly... We can build a sufficient cooling system for it, but it would take the magnitude of an entire Triton Tank (largest tank in Shraan, AKA Mobile Fortress) to power up AND cool down. However, although we are still working on this one, sir, we have got a few other weapons ready for use. Come, I'll show you what we have developed.

The scientist leads you to what looked like a large gunrack, but filled with weapons that looked very high-tech compared to the crude weapons used by virtually everyone else.

Scientist: Using combined energy sources, we have created these anti-tank weapons. Each one powerful enough to take on Triton Tanks and even Damarius Walkers (Walkers more or less the same as AcidK's personal one during the Second Rebellion). Each bullet has been tipped with a panatheum/kylithium explosive, much like what the FIDO units are packed with, enough to blow a hole into any hard-shelled vehicle. These are the five prototypes, each uses different shooting techniques, but the result is more or less the same. The fifth uses magnetic-propulsion, much like rail guns, but not to the same extreme speeds.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 01:11   #321
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre had no idea what he could do to help with the energy cannon, but he had one thing on his mind at the moment. Hentrpis may have stopped the shadow, and Hudre's parents were safe from it, but what was the point if the Saxolites simply destroyed all of the Triads in the upcoming war.

Hudre took a few steps towards the gun rack and turned around to face his Commander, the angelic broadsword shaking as he turned. "Sir, I know you have expressed your opinion about getting the Besilon Imperial army to help us. While you say that Hentrepis can help us with technology and we can make advancements quickly, I also believe that Hentrepis is right about us needing the Imperials. While you need to stay here and oversee the Triads, you do not need me to stay. I request to be allowed to go and try to convince the Imperials to help us."

Hudre swallows heavy after he finished his small speech. He had just asked the commander if he could disobey the mans orders, which could have been a mistake, but his parents mattered more to Hudre then anything, even rank.

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 09:34   #322
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

ooc:
I'm a theif, i'd spot more than that on thew characters, eg valuables, emblems of rank (if any), the quality of the staff.
ooc

"hello, why are you here?"
flaag got up and dropped his hands to his sides (remember that while holstered my guns are hidden)
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:56   #323
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis stayed silent, looking at Hudre from the corner of his eyes before a Triad came into the labs, saluting quickly.

Traid: Sir, we have two Besilon ships inbound. A Pro-Tex Starfighter and a ship that I have never seen before in my life.
Hentrepis: Imperials....

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Wanna bet? These are proffesional assassins/rangers that know exactly how to fool you. They hold no emblems of rank, no visible valuables and the staff seems just like an ordinary staff, but with a kylithium crystal stuck at the very tip.
-ooc-

The male suddenly spun his pistols out of his holster and pointed them towards you.

Male: Hands up, don't even think about reaching for your weapons...
Girl: Mr. Flaag, if I am not mistaken...

The girl had stepped right up to you by this point, her staff held to one side and her other hand loosly dangling to her side.

Girl: Come on, hands up before we have to convince you otherwise.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:25   #324
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"True enough, but it does seem something of a coincidence, does it not? Anyway, since we're coming up on triad HQ, we may find out soon."

Unread 30 May 2003, 15:10   #325
Darkling

Ottius steps over to the computer pressing what apper to be the p[pwer up button, putting his datd pad by the computer. Taking a seat now letting his kane rest againt the rather dalabitted large chair waitng for the compouiter to inilsailze
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:24   #326
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK: True... we are coming into scanning range.

The static came through the communications.

Voice: This is Triad Control... Pro-Tex Heavy Starfighter and Unknown Bomber, please state your name, rank and destination.
AcidK: This is First Emperor AcidK and General Planetkiller of the Besilon Empire... We request to land within the Triad HQ and talk to Lord Ginge.
Control: What is this? Some kind of joke?
AcidK: This is no joke, Triad Control... either allow us to land or we shall force ourselves to land.

-Darkling-

Code:
Opening BIOS and CMOS . . . . . Complete
Updating Files . . . . . . . . . . . . . Complete

Please enter 10-digit passcode
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:42   #327
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"I guess it must sound a little unlikely to them. I hope they don't try and stop us though, we don't want to cause any unneccessary destruction."

Unread 30 May 2003, 20:46   #328
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre looks at his commander, realizing that his speech may have been unneeded, as it seems the Besilons were coming to the Triads. Hudre waits where he is, waiting for a dismissal from his captain or for him to leave.

Unread 30 May 2003, 21:18   #329
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK: True, but I sense them telling Ginge about this...

-Ginge/Hudre-

Triad: Sir... erm... they claim to by AcidK and Planetkiller. Shall we not beleive them or shall we allow them to land, sir?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:52   #330
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge nods, scanning out with his mind, sencing it is indeed AcidK

"hentrepis, you can hide in here if you want, i will not force you to face him if you do not want, but i must go and see what they want, Hudre, since you are so keen on meeting with the imperials, lets go"

*Turning back to the triad

"allow them to land"

*walks back to the docking bay from which he came*

Unread 30 May 2003, 22:12   #331
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis: No, he is here for a reason... He would never go to another's territory unless he wants something, or someone. He must have followed your psychic signatures from the ridges... unless he is also here to retreive the Heart of Shraan.

Hentrepis followed both of you into the docking bay and watched as the Pro-Tex Heavy Starfighter and a strange looking bomber landed down.

-Planetkiller-

Control: Control to Starfighters, you are cleared for landing, proceed to hanger number 3.

The ships were placed into autopilot, both of them diving into the mountain at a slow speed, the side of the mountain opening up a little, illusion fields shutting down to show the massive hanger inside. They both landed down, Ginge, another Triad (Hudre) and someone that you have never seen before were waiting for you.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:46   #332
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*watches as the ships land*

"well, ready or not, here they come"

Unread 30 May 2003, 23:04   #333
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller/Ginge/Hudre-

AcidK opened the hatch to his Heavy Starfighter and stapped out. For those that have never seen AcidK before, this was a sight to see. He was a full eight foot in height, with messy black hair and blue skin. He was dressed in full body armour and a cloak that moved in a wind that was not actually there. As he stepped onto the ground, the sound of two very heavy boots echoed into the hanger, AcidK turning around to show two dark, starfeild-like eyes. As he spoke, his voice did not enter thorugh the ears, but directly through the mind. Hentrepis, however, heard it normally.

AcidK: Lord Ginge, it has been some time... I have questions and demand answers.

There was a few clicks of weapons, the Triads were trained to defend their leaders, especially Ginge. And AcidK was not really someone they would trust (especially if they listened to history lessons). AcidK rose and arm and flicked his wrist, the Triads lowering their weapons and ignoring him for the moment.

AcidK: Before we actually start talking, me and my friend will prefer somewhere less in the open and, for myself, a large meal of some sorts.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 May 2003, 23:11   #334
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"well i can't exactly get a large meal of any sorts up at this kind of notice, the best we can do is rations, and even then, its just synthesised proteins, much healthyer, as for the less open area, theres a room over there, reserved for me when i need to be alone, its big enough for us"

Unread 31 May 2003, 11:01   #335
Darkling

Seeming only a little bit annoyed pulling a wire from the data pad and shifts the end, the connector changing shape evertime untill it fit into the back of the shall pc. Swtiching the data pad on a screen full of little icons appers, taps one of them a series of mvoiung dialsa appers and starts scrolling through numbetr letters, symbols of all known langugaes and texts. Falling backward into the seat Ottiius looks at the otehrs
"This might take a while using an aggresive password cracking program and using the data I obitnaed from the cryo chamber writtings. It can now forumate all its exisitng data and assume what the text will be. Although like I said it may take a while."

Searching into his bag now Ottius pull s out his large journal opening it and taking a ink pen neatly placed within, flipping voer the page to his last wrote and start to scribble down some more words number even drawing the odd map here or there. Staying silent throughout all this
"Not as foprgettfull as i may apper it seems"
Smiles Jessica glances over to what Ottius was drawn, it seeme dto be a series of catacombs and or tunnels leading towards a stairway with a route marked through it.
Unread 31 May 2003, 19:41   #336
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

*puts his hands up
"well i see my reputation precedes me"

ooc
sorry about shortness of post, parents getting ratty
ooc
Unread 31 May 2003, 23:25   #337
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller/Hudre/Ginge-

AcidK: That will do fine.. but one question to ask before my friend exits his ship... who may you be?

AcidK points his finger to Hentrepis, and THEN turns his head slowly. Hentrepis doesn't move, stuttering and hoping someone will speak for him.

-Darkling-

Code:
T.1.2.R.T.Y.3.1.P.A . . . Password Accepted

Please Enter Commands. . .

-Flaag-

Girl: Not really, but your mind is very revealing.

The girl jabs her staff into you, a quick electric shock burst through you and all your weapons suddenly unclip themselves from their holsters/hiding places and fly out, landing next to the male, whom quickly spins his pistols and holsters them. You collapse to the floor, but not quite paralised (ie, you speak and hear, but you cannay move).

Male: Now, we have many questions to ask you, Flaag. I can already tell that you are a theif, or a mercinary of sorts... Although you have never faced Demon-Slayers nor have any relation to the Reborn Watrs some 27 years ago. Tell us... what are you doing this far out in the Paia Wasteland deserts, who is your employer and why?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 31 May 2003, 23:29   #338
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"he is a great friend of mine acid, he helped defeat the shadow by making it mortal, i only hope someone killed it, is that enough or would you like his name as well"

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 01:11   #339
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre was still gettingover the fact thaty AcidK was here. Hudre had briefly reviewed the history of Shraan, and nearly everything mentioned this...man. Hudre knew their was probably no way of stopping AcidK of finding out about Hentrpis' identity....and something bad couold break out afgter he found out.

Hudre knew better then to ask this man questions, so he edged closer to Hentrpis, preparing to defend the man as best he coiuld if something broke out.

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 08:35   #340
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

"trust me, i face worse if i tell you, but for your information, I didnt complete the job."
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:02   #341
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre/Planetkiller-
-ooc-
Hurry up PK
-ooc-

AcidK: Just as I suspected...

AcidK drew his katana at almost lightning speed, the tip almost touching Hentrepis' nose as the blade began to glow. Hentrepis just froze in sudden fear.

AcidK: Only a deamon can destroy a deamon completely... If it were twenty years ago I would have your head on a plate. But... this is not twenty years ago.

AcidK didn't sheathe the katana, but instead he let it drop to his side.

AcidK: At any rate, we have much to discuss on this matter.

-Flaag-

Girl: Do you now? Hows about being sent to the Lost City torture chambers? Or hows about being sent directly to the Lost Emperor AcidK?

The girl tapped you with her staff, a much more painful jolt of energy burns through you.

Girl: If you do not tell us who sent you or what your job involved, then we will certainly take you... after we send you to an inch of your life.

The girl yet again taps you with the staff, a jolt of extreme pain, much worse than before, burst through you once again.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 1 Jun 2003 at 11:09.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:28   #342
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// there didn't seem much for me to do //ooc

*PK exits his ship, looking around at the gathered people, three psychers, and an ex-demon, an odd sight to be sure.*

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:16   #343
Darkling

Ottius taps his figner agsint the cold metal desk, not feeling the temratures through his padded gloves. Placing his ahnds start to slwoly tpye some letters in, as fasta s he can at his own limited pace.

After a about a minute a series of commands lie on screen, summerising a list of file folders to open especaly those consering historical data.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:05   #344
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre doesn't even have time to flinch before the katana was at Hentrepis' throat. Well, I guess I made a mistake thinking I could defend him Hudre thinks.

Hudre looks at the people around him, feeling very out of place. Hudre had no psychic powers yet, he had not been trained in the least, but their were some of the most powerful psychics on Shraan all around him at this very instant.

Hudre clears his throat and speaks"Well...I guess we should get down to discussing then?"

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:01   #345
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller/Hudre/ginge-
-ooc-
I'm trying my best
-ooc-

AcidK nodded and led the group into the room, letting the door close before he spoke.

AcidK: Now, Ginge, This has been bugging me ever since I arrived here... What on Shraan has happened? I arrive at the Cave of Gaia to find it caved in, alnmost destroyed and followed your trail here, only to find my brother Hentrepis alive again but with a psychic zero-point.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:44   #346
Darkling

ooc- reply please
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:58   #347
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-
-ooc-
sorry
-ooc-

Code:
Logs that hold specified requests . . . 

Captain Logs
Science Logs
Ship Logs
Area-Specific Logs
Discovery List

Please enter commands . . .
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:58   #348
Darkling

ooc- just toge t aprt the slow bit rushing ahead a bit.

Afte tranfering all the data from the computer into the pad then onot the transports ship memory core. Ottius gets up
"We better get out of here"
Closing his journal a series of detial notes some maps and diagrams, some of the event from the reborn city. From little sketches of symboles to drtialed amps, to the ship it lcoation and all that was found within.

Walking out of the computer room as fast as he could Ottius limping in his steps, looking back for a mere second scron flaring within his eyes.
"Let get out here fast ive a bad feeling about this place and bad feleing somthing not right is happening right now"
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:11   #349
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Suddenly you hear a very faint voice, but the words were clear enough:

Security systems reactivated...

There was a click, a whirr and suddenly gunfire.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:46   #350
Darkling

Grumbles under the sound of gunfire
"Bad timming"
Placing his hood voer his head dispares from all sight, only the sound of splashing water showing his slow route right now, the plan of the shipped mapped out in his head, weaving down various route alsmo doubling back.
"Take what guns you can out we should encounter not so amny this way"
His voice echoing ewith three acknowledged replies form unseen sources.