User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 May 2003, 07:36   #251
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*Ginge closes the door in front of Hudre, the pressure seals hissing into place and locks activating

"don't worry about a reasonable shot, i'll leave that up to the auto-tracking missiles"

*Ginge presses a button on the control panel and a whirring is heard, outside of the skimmer, a crack forms in a square shape at the top of the skimmer, then raises to show a missile launcher, which whires round as ginge starts up the engines, fires three missiles then whirs back into its almost unoticable position

"right, now we get the hell outta here"

*Ginge takes control of the skimmer and puts it into maximum throttle, dodging the terrain as he zooms past, activationg the illusion shield as he starts,

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 16:02   #252
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
"Very well"
Composes himself and takes out the pill dispencers placing about three in his mouth and swallowing them down
"They dull the constant pain of my body as well as provide energy, otehrwsie id not be able to walk very far let alone do this."
Looks at the glass
"Some physcial contact is neccasery if i am to do this my powers can do lot but they do have limits id rather not cross over, it cold be disaterious."
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 00:09   #253
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre rests his rifle next to himself as he watches the missiles fly towards their attacker is, their smoke trails dissapearing slowly behind them. Hudre turns to his commander. This was one of the only times he'd be alone with the man again probably, so he decided to make the most of it.

"Sir, now that the shadow is gone, what will the Triads do? Will we continue to be neutral in this war?"

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:21   #254
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Flaag looks towards the skimmer and sees the missile come out, he reaches into his backpack and pulls out the light explosive (see waaaay back on the first post) and places it on the ground so it will detonate when the speeder goes over it (based on timer and hasty calculations) then runs like hell to try and find cover, zig zagging to make aiming difficult.
ooc:
I may be about to die, but i'm going to make it as hard as possible for you to kill me!
ooc
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 20:38   #255
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
*PK throws his head back, and lets loose with his full power, something he hasn't felt since the battle with the tri-demon. His eyes burn, the surrounding air boils, and a huge blast of shimering bright lilac psy energy emenates on all sides. This sphere of energy continues to expand, cracking the walls, disintegrating the floor. The power fades, and PK looks back at the demon with cruel eyes. Eyes that still crackle with power, and show no mercy. Slowly he walks towards the creature, and his aura returns, burning bright in the low light. He speaks.*

"Take my blade demon, if you can."

*He takes the K5 in his hand, flips it over, so the blade faces the damaged floor, and thrusts it into the steelcrete. Facing Plano, now unarmed, he moves towards him, moving faster and faster. With a jolt of power, his feet leave the floor as he psychically propells himself towards the demon, faster than he had ever gone before. His palms glow with psy energy, and he reaches out to Planlo, advocating the demon's doom.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:43   #256
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Hudre/Ginge-

Hentrepis looked up and stared into the distance.

The Saxolites have become more and more powerful over the time of revolt... soon they will turn on the Triads... and by that time, they will have the upper hand. It happened before, it will ahppen again... That is, if you do not act before things get out of hand.

-Flaag-

You watch as the skimmer pulls back and then, suddenly, disappears. However, the missiles hit very close by, sending you flying out of cover.

-Darkling-

The hatch to the cryo-tank opens, the faded figure slowly diappears as it does so.

-Planetkiller-

With some suprising speed, Planlo lept into the air, kicking down onto your back as you passed and then landed back down with a thud, raising his broadsword to slash you as he came down.

Very impressive, young psychic... but not nearly impressive enough.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:33   #257
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Ottius Step forward, taking one of his glove of letting it rest on the side of the cryo-tank. Then placing his wrinkled hadn to the cold skin of Acidk. Closing his eye in focus his face that of somone extremly focused, standing there silent his face becoming more engranied in discomfort.

His breathing getting shallower and deeper Ottius almsot collaspes to his knee's his hand still pressing clsoe to the skin of Acidk, seeming a cold blue now as Ottius looks paler and weaker breaking his silent
"Its time"
A massive jolt shudder thriough his body starting to shake violently letting out muffled cries of pain, gridning his teeth togethor before second later being thrown back from a jolt of strnage energy.

A blue streaking pattern spear from his hands and strikes into Acidk's body, as Ottius seem to rise with this energy just floating abpove the ground by a few milemteres. The enrgy arkching like lightning from Ottius to Acidk only lasting a few seconds ending in an earht shattering bang.

As everyone ears start calering of the buzzing and the air begins to settle Ottius is seen lying agaisnt the wall collasped now and Acidk seem diffrent lying within the cryo-tank.
Unread 23 May 2003, 18:11   #258
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
ooc:
disappears as in *foop* gone or as in drives off extrmely fast round a corner?
ooc

Flaag emerges from his cover and heads towards the cave that Ginge was in earlier.
Unread 24 May 2003, 08:02   #259
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge turns the ship on autopilot and turns his chair round

"we may have the manpower, but we're going to need a hell of a lot of new tecfhnological weapons if we're going to stand any chance of winning, i've been up against one of their big ships before... nearly didn't survive"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 24 May 2003, 18:34   #260
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Ynten, whom remained perfectly still, even during the bang, reached over and helped Ottius to his feet, although she seemed weakened a little, as if the past events had shattered her balance. There was a noise, like metal and wires being ripped out of place. Suddenly the figure inside the cryotank ripped itself free, wires and metal framework falling apart with it. It then proceeded to step out of the tank and stand tall, battle clothing materialising around him... but he looked around... something was missing.

Ynten: What, did you think we wouldn't give it to you?

Ynten, with these words, pulled out a large katana sheathe that she had hid under her robes. The figure took it, and with a shock of energy and glowing eyes, AcidK came to life.

AcidK: Aaaah... The flows of psychic power has returned to my old body, my true body. Ottius, I thank you and shall keep up my end of the bargain. But it will take time to place onto text... The true history of the Besilon and the Saxolite struggle, along with the previous Tier'Nova wars, is a long story... one me and afew others have recorded in our minds for a long time.

AcidK pulls out a small device from the cryopod and places it next to Ottius.

AcidK: But the first chapters of our arrival on Besilon Prime and Shraan are hidden in a research cruiser, Maskaterra... This will point out it's location. The logs upon that ship will shed the first light... Find it, and we shall give you the rest.

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Both
-ooc-

The cave had been rubbled in, but not by the three men previously seen. The rubble was deep and severe.

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis: Not to mention anti-psychic tanks and walkers being produced by both AcidTech and Saxolite Industries... We need more than man-power, that is true enough... we need the Besilon Imperials, or at least a large portion of them and their armies.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:51   #261
Darkling

Ottius regaing some off his strenght but loking visbale weaker to the extreme nods cathcng his breath
"Thank you but right now i need sleep more than anyhting, that was a struggle your lifeforce was almsot compelty gone beyond control. I had to sue more nergy than i would ahve liked uring that"
lets of slight smile though before falling into sleep second after dinshing his short sentance.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:21   #262
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"hentrepis, why have them when we obviously need to have better technologies, and these imperials will go up agains the saxolites themselves surely enough"

Unread 24 May 2003, 23:34   #263
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
"But, can we take the chance of them staying neutral? And how can we make technological advances quickly enough to fight a war?"

Unread 24 May 2003, 23:36   #264
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"well, if hentrepis here will help, we have a few new weapons designs that we havn't quite worked the bugs out of yet, they keep on exploding under the energies within them"

Unread 25 May 2003, 09:07   #265
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

*flaag looks in the rubble and surrounding are for anything important or valuable
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:50   #266
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"And the same to you, old demon."

*As the blade of the broadsword comes down, PK closes his eyes. Power seems to flow from his palms and fingertips, forming a shining psychic shield in front of him, which pulsates and glows. The demon's weapon impacted on the shield with huge force, but it did not break, instead it pushed back, sending the creature flying back a few metres. PK gentlely landed on the floor, and Planlo was on the attack again, slashing at the seemingly unprotected parts of his body. Each time though, the shield moved with uneartly speed to block the blows. PK smiled. It was the sort of smile that you never wanted to see. He held out his arm, fingers outstretched, and particles of energy began to gether in his palm. Faster and faster it grew, untill his hand could be seen for the bright, raw psychic power. With a shout of focus, PK sent a wall of power towards Planlo, which grew in power as it flew through the air. The resulting blast was enough to vapourise most of the walls between their location and the outside of the palace. PK looked about, eyes still burning bright psy-lilac, scanning for the demon.*

ooc// This may seem a bit overpowered, but I'm going somewhere with it. How much longer do you want this fight to last? //ooc

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 25 May 2003, 15:00   #267
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Ha, always thinking you can win wars just by having better technology. No, the Imperials have the larger advantage over us when it comes to the Saxolites, but the Saxolites have much more military units than both Triad and Imperial alike.

Hentrepis sat back.

I do read files when I'm in that darned crystal... I know many things about Shraan... and one is that technology is not everything. The Imperials have the location of the Dominator PUC Device... But only few know of it's exsistance, let alone it's survival after all these years.

Hentrepis sat a little forward and looked directly out of the skimmer windows.

I mean, lets face it... Saxolites have anti-psychic technology, Triton Fortresses, enough walkers to take over the entire planet in one swoop. Do you know the hell that we will have if the clans joined forces against the Besilon Empire? The Triads need the Besilon Imperial Military... even they have technology that you do not even compete.

-Darkling-

AK: Get this man into a proper bed, Carlos look after him... Ynten, come with me... we are leaving the City...

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
Planlo isn't supposed to be an easy few-post death. I'll make an opening for you to finish it all, for now
-ooc-

Planlo stood there as the psy-blast hit him, the energy flowing into him, feeding him.

Aaaah, not to wise, are you...

Planlo rose his arms, the energy flowing into him was never too much for him, it was like a plessure that he only few times endured.

Thats it... give me your power... give me your soul...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 May 2003, 15:13   #268
Darkling

Awaken his head, going thump thump thump inside his skull. Vision haze and foggy looks about him, Ottius lifitng himself up with his shoudlers to feel sheet beneath him. Time slows down almsot to a stop as a realisnation hit him, a falshbak of memeories of what happened.

Collapsing back down with dull soft thud onto the bed sighs reluncatly.
"How long have I been out?"
Looking to the hazzy blue figure standing by the side, satrting to apper to be Carlos as Ottius visions starts to focus.
Unread 25 May 2003, 17:01   #269
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// I understand that, I just wanted a general idea of how long I would be taking over this, so I can take it towards a logical conclusion. I'm trying to develop my character a bit at the same time, cos he's a bit vanilla at the moment. //ooc

"You think that you can steal my power do you demon? I don't think so."

*The blast of energy increased, flowing directly into Planlo from all sides. PK's whole body began to glow and crackle, a fierce light eminating from his skin. This was a power like nothing he had ever felt before, burning within him like an inferno. Instead of falling as it should be, he could feel it rising to the surface. The psychic blast burned yet brighter, and expanded. Feeding faster and faster into Planlo. Suddenly, it stoped. The beam petered out, leaving the demon panting from the exhilauation provided by the power.

Seizing the oppurtunity provided by the lapse in the demon's concentration, PK telekinetically grabbed at the broadsword, ripping it from the clawed grip. Flipping sidesways towards Planlo, PK caught the blade in mid air, in a back handed grip. Simulatianiously he pulled his own blade from the ground with his other hand in a similar grip, completing the flip. The blades grew bright as he brought them, scissoring them into the scaly demon. Then something strange happened. As PK continued the motion, he seemed to phase straight through Planlo, obviously causing great pain by the strained look on the beast's face. The swords flew back in fluid motion, ripping through the leathery hide of the demon's back.

PK withdrew the blades, spun them round once in his hands, and stabed them into the ground. Without turning to see what damage he had caused, he spoke.*

"Not so stupid.....you....see..........demon......"

*He colapsed to his knees, suddenly feeling strange, drained even. He held on the sword hilts momentarily for support, but his strength was gone. He fell to the floor with a dull thud, the swords still in his hands as he drifted into unconciousness, and blackness took him.

Under his closed eyelids though, his eyes still burned bright with the fires of psychic energy.*

Unread 25 May 2003, 19:35   #270
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Carlos wasn't looking at you, but instead into the distance. He had his hands resting on his pistol that sat neatly on his lap.

Fourteen hours, Mr. Ottius...

-Planetkiller-

It must have been hours since you colapsed after defeating Planlo, but it was at this point that someone took the oppertunity to slap you square in the chin. Of course it was only to wake you up, but there was enough force in the slap to wake the nation. The voice that called after it was female, young and somewhat familiar.

Ynten: Get up!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 May 2003, 19:41   #271
Darkling

Noting his distant expresion nods
"I see"
Lookign about his accomudations and relaises where he is again
"I better be going ive an escort waiting for me enarby if they udnerstood my message right. They yet to not decrypt them right."
Getting up shaking uneasly takes his kane and lean again it, grabing his bag nthat was neatly placed by the sdise of the bed.
"Carlos or Mr Carlos if you preffer, I dont like impsoing to much on your hospatilty but could you doirect me to the exit around here Ill not be anymore of burden than that and be on my way?"
Unread 25 May 2003, 19:44   #272
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

AHEM
Quote:
Originally posted by Flaag
*flaag looks in the rubble and surrounding are for anything important or valuable
a reply would be helpful
Unread 25 May 2003, 19:54   #273
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre heard Hentrepis' point and nodded. For now, he had seemingly forgot about his rank, as he turned to his commander and leader. "Sir, Hentrpis makes a good point. Maybe we should switch our destination from the Triad base to the Besilon's location?"

Unread 25 May 2003, 20:12   #274
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK opened his eyes slowly, to find that they were still glowing a bit.*

<Damn, doesn't seem to be going away. I really lost control back there, dunno what's happening to me.>

"Hey! Not so loud, I have a terrible headache. It is good to see you though Ynten, I was worried when you left without warning.

*He sat up and looked around.*

"Did I finish him?"

Unread 25 May 2003, 22:26   #275
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Carlos nodded, stood up and opened the door out of the stone room. In fact it was a room from within the large ridge, leading into a short corridor and then outside. Before you reached outside, though, Carlos turned to face you and nodded again.

Although we did not complete the reasons why I had came to you in the first place, I will take my leave anyway. I'll always be watching over your clan, Ottius... They will at least have my protection after your enevitable end.

Carlos then disappeared, or more accurratly, he faded. No technology faded, sure they glitched a little, but never got to the point of mastery that they faded. This was psychics, any Shraanian would spot it.

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Sorry, I was a bit worried and preoccupied at the time (RL issues). Oh, and please don't go Ahem, I find it rude
-ooc-

There was almost zero significance in the rock... but there was a small, very faded line on the floor. At further inspection it turned out to be a large symbol, imprinted on the floor just before the cave entrance. A large circle, with a smaller circle inside and then a collection of circles... It is the exact same symbol found on many rare items and museum collections... The Besilon Imperium, or at least the first symbol that they used after Besilon Prime was destroyed (reveiw Shraanian History for details, or PM me if you cannay find it )

-Planetkiller-

The room was not the room you were in when you knocked out, this was a room filled with machinary, gadgets and technology that even the Triads wouldn't have known about. It was, in fact, one of the Royalty Rooms of the Palace. It was strange, the Palace sounded and even felt like it was fully alive again.

Ynten: I do not know... but at least the shadow has lifted from the Palace. When me and my father found you on the floor, you were alone and with your katana lying upright in the floor. Although there were noticable battle marks and the room STILL feels like hieghtened, incontrolable psychic energy has been unleashed... Something I hear only from my father's tales of the Millenia War.

Ynten stood up from a chair, one made with enough electric spare parts to make a well-formed gun, but proved useless at the moment. She turned and walked over to where your katana lay, in a sheathe and next to another, almost similar katana.

Ynten: Anyway, the royals, the gurads and even your men are back into the living world. Their minds a total blank and amnesia is only light word. They are psychicly shattered, their minds have been totally altered... no doubt a deamon's doing.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:14   #276
Darkling

Nods in repsect not being able to move much more quickly towards CArlos,as he has dispeared smiles and start to wlak into the wastelands
"Good luck to you then in times of dark comings"
Looks up to the sky squinting a little
"And they will be so very dark"

Reaching within his bag pulls out the pill dispencer, isntead of pressing the button twist the top of it, the solid piece metal seem to sperate and sldie alone merging back into a solid cylinder. After a few minute Ottius can be seen just standing there a suddne slight gust of wind is felt agsint his skin, looking into the sky knwoing exaclty what it is as appering above him is some kind of flying contraption.

Wings sterhcing out like that of a birds, its body slech and elegant to look at a dull gunmetal in colour. Simple hovering there without a sound from the engines, landing with taloned like calws the ****pit area ior atr least the front streching ouit almsot remsebling a birds beek.

At it side a ahtch sldies open dropping down creating a stairsed endtrance steping out of it was a women of avergae hieght dressed in wooven dark metal armour, carrying some kind rifle across her back, and blade holster at her side. A pair goggle perched upon her head as she greets Ottius with a gentle comforting smile.
"My lord you looking a little plaer than usual somthing happen?"

She start to wlak towatd Ottius and take the side of his armleaidng him to the transport, ottius replying in a calm undenatched tone
"You could say that it is of no concorne though , anyway I have somwhere we should go it could be rather neaficail for us."
Hands over the device from earlier to her, a they make they step isnde the trasnport.

"Make way there as soon as posisble at best possible speed, shoudnt take to long in this"
With a nod and a smile the women goews to the direction of the control room, whsilt Ottius takes a seat inside the small but cosy trnaport. Obviusly meant for small group of people, the only other two present in there two gaurds sitting down. noding repsecfully towards Ottius as they hold their staff's clsoe to them their arour the same black woven metal as the womens, duel psitols either side of their hips.

Ottius looks down the transport judders and shakes suddnely taking of the a massive burst of accletarion heads to their unknwon desitantion, the women sitting beside Itous now and smiling as usual.
"You seem troubled?"
Returting her question with balnk cold stare Ottius simple nods, placing his hand to hers, as he could feel her radiant heat comapered to his cold decaying body.
"Its nothing, its nothing just a small matter Ill sort out myself."

SHalry pulling his hand back to steady himself with his kane, stopping himself fall forward from a jolt.
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:43   #277
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-
-ooc-
Unable to DM

It doesn't matter, saves me writting about something I have little knowledge of.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 10:59   #278
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Yes, Planlo's work. It must have happened when I destroyed the Tri-Demon. Hentrepis was trapped in the kylithium knife, and the other two, something else happened to them. Which begs the question, is there another one of them still out there? Hey, wait.... your father?"

Unread 26 May 2003, 11:13   #279
Darkling

ooc- np ill just take it the next step fuirther then

Ottius who seem to be sleeping is abrubtly awaken by a light nudge, the women stanbding above him
"Sir we ahve arrieved at the cordinates and are ladning now"
Stillin a daze from his nap smiles shaking the sleep formn his tired looking eyes.
"By the way why did you come along on this mission doesnt seem your style, in all years ive known you?"

She smiple replies iwht a gentle radiant smile cosndiwrng her answer before finaly replying.
"You, you are the reason your more imprtoant to your own people than you realise at times, and also one of my freind ive seen you grow wise where oterhs would grow bitter. You may noy thinkj this but you have more strength than most people ever could have to bear such a curse."

Ottius not seeming stunned but silent not sure how to reply feeling a heavier buyrden upon his shoulder at her words, resianting them around his head.
"important to my people?"

Looking at her nods
"Im not the only wise one around her it seems, well we best be going and seeing what this place is like, aye Jessica lets go"
Getting up supprting himself his Kane look at the other two Gaurds
"Follow clsoe behind as an escort use your stealth gear"
Steppiung out of the transport now take a look at whatever this place may be.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:10   #280
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

There was a sudden feeling that someone was standing behind you, but before you could turn around, a voice spoke. Faintly familiar voice, with a deep tone and pretty loud.

AcidK: It is good to see you awake, General Planetkiller...

Indeed, AcidK was standing there... but it wasn't the faded ghost you were used to, this was the real 8 foot tall Emperor that was portrade in the history books and even some religious factions. With a long, black cloak and enough electronics scattered on his body to power up Besilon City, this was indeed him.

AcidK: Gaia... but she is the keeper of Planlo's deamonic side. Without her, Planlo is as mortal as me, you and even my daughter here. With her, both Hentrepis and Planlo are totally invulnerable. I was not there to see your battle with Planlo, but if Gaia still lived, you would not have survived. Planlo and Hentrepis are mortal now, we know Planlo is at large... but I cannot even pick up a trace of Hentrepis anywhere on Shraan.

-Darkling-

The location was a swamp-like area not far from the Osia Oceans, a great distance from the two major cities and remote from even smaller settlements. The location of the beacon pointed at the tip of a ship pointing out of the swamp, with a symbol completely alien from any other seen on Shraan. A strange writing was underneath it... Old Iondian script, very rare on Shraan, reading: M.A.S.K.A.T.E.R.R.A.

Although there was hardly anything to see, it was noted the under the moss of the swamp floor it was completely metalic, even under the swamp waters were there signs of the great science destroyer. And it had been a pretty large swamp.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:17   #281
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"It is good to see you too. These are strange times, and your guidance will be invaluable. So, Planlo still lives then? I would hypothesise that Hentrepis had something to do with Gaia's death, as I cannot think of many others powerful enough to destroy a demon. Perhaps they destroyed each other?"

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:29   #282
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK looked to the side and upwards.

AcidK: No, if that were true then I would be able to pick up his last psychic resonance... But I pick up nothing, not even a trace... not even a last psychic resonance even when he was the driving force of the Tri-Deamon. There is only one way to find out at any rate... there is a ridge, 3000 miles out of Besilon City. Gaia was buried there after her original death during the Millenia War... It is there that her deamonic soul can be terminated. We go there, we seach the tomb and if Gaia is gone... then we search for whomever was there beforehand.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 16:03   #283
Darkling

Ottius taps his kane agaisnt the metal looking behind him as the trnasport cloacks itself as Only he and Jessica can be seen standing there.
"Well this is curious no wodner we ahve never found this place before not the most likely of location for ancient data. As wella s a bit out of the way, we should start looking for some kind of entrance I hope you have an scanner on you"
Jokingly smile ecsatic at the diea of fidning some new unfound knowledge start taping aout the emtal of qhat appers to be the ship.
Unread 26 May 2003, 16:40   #284
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

A hatch, or at least an open escape pod port, was just visible some distance away, the closing panel was damaged and remained open, leading directly into the Maskaterra's corridors.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 17:02   #285
Darkling

"The cave has been opened and it treasure shall yield itself to us fort better or worst"
Muters to himself as Ottius hobbles his way over to the oen port, startto step inside loking about the corridors making carufll note of any signs debrie any clue to as what this technolgoy holds. Jessica stepping behind him follwed by the two cloaked gaurds silent in their steps.

"Dont use any excseive force around here i dont want any old serutiy system set of or the palce fallign around us."
A stern look in his eye as he says so
Unread 26 May 2003, 17:35   #286
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

There was a small beep, inside the corridor and calling from the rusty speakers. It was very static, but the voices still could be heard.

-Warning, unknown bodies have entered the ship. All hands to escape pod ID number #2665.-

There was a release of a hatch, a gun turret popped out, fused out and then hung there, dead in it's tracks. Security systems were tight inside the ship, but they looked like they were not working. The corridor was long and flooded to knee height, not much light was around, no more than what the faded sun could show.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 May 2003, 19:16   #287
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Agreed, let us depart immediately, else the trail might go cold."

Unread 26 May 2003, 20:35   #288
Darkling

Starlted by the sudden apperence of the gun, caming down after it hasnt fired after a few moments.
"Well thats resuring at least, we better contuie"
Wading through the watered coridors looks abvout cautusly remarking any marks or signs anyhting of disitncation along the corridor.
Unread 26 May 2003, 20:48   #289
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Ginge tunred the skimmer entirely over to auto pilot on the destination, commands to avoid any armoured unit programmed in, and swivels his chair around to face his two passengers

"look, i know what the saxolites can do with this armoured force, suprisingly enough i have experienced it"

Ginge closes his eyes and breathes deeply to calmn himself a little

"we just need some more defences of our base if we are going to fight this war properly, even if we have the support of the besilons, we need the security of our forces to be intact, now i have the most updated defense battery's we have invented and aquired on those cliffs, and even they don't seem enough to defened from a saxolite attack, which face it, will happen if the war starts, with or without the help of the besilon military, i want to be damned sure of our safety before we contact anyone, and even if we do, i would much preferr to be in our base to do it"

Unread 27 May 2003, 00:10   #290
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre nods, remembering this man is the leader of the Triads, and his commander."So, we go back to headquarters. Hentrepis, will you help us Triads?"

Unread 27 May 2003, 14:13   #291
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

AcidK nodded and pulled out a cigar from his cloak, clicking his fingers, a small flame lighting it.

AcidK: Then we leave at once. My personal Pro-Tex starfighter is waiting in the Palace Hanger. I'll have Ynten and Carlos back us up with their fighters... I am sure you can get a ship, General... starfighter if possible. I have a feeling that skimmers will not be enough here.

AcidK nods and walks out.

AcidK: Ynten, come on... General, I'll see you at the hangers. Carlos will be waiting for you.

-Darkling-

After some time you reach a large chamber... It was filled with row upon row of opened chambers... All except one. There was a large blue creature inside, held in place by many pipes, wires and a containment jacket. There was a small plaque near the containment tube, reading: Original Subject

-Hudre/Ginge-

Hentrepis: I will help defend the Triad HQ. But in return I require something better than guns and rifles... a vehicle, preferably a skimmer or a walker. I don't promise to be a great help to the base, but I will help all that I can.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:20   #292
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"we'll see what our tech boys have come up with lately, should be good from the reports i've been getting"

Ginge looks round to see the triad mountains com into view, contacting the bases control room to be sure that they know it is they

Unread 27 May 2003, 16:33   #293
Darkling

Ottius places his gloved hand upon the glass, looks at the other containers.
"It seems somone was dabling where they should not have"
Taking another look around the room once more leans against the glass pulls a pad out of his bag and start to make some notes.
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:46   #294
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK wanders quickly off to the hangars, to meet this Carlos character, someone he's never heard of before. If the Emperor trusts him though, so should I he thought.*

Unread 27 May 2003, 22:25   #295
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Triad Control: We have picked up your beakon, Lord Ginge. Welcome home. Readings show two others in your skimmer. We know one is Private Hudre... we need details for security reasons, my Lord.

As the mountains came into veiw, reality scanners spotted many hudreds of freindly skimmers in the area, most of them were Battleking-Class (Shraan's best battle-worthy skimmers), but there were a few Orion-Class skimmers (scout skimmers). There was never this many skimmers out of the base at one time, security must have tightened greatly.

-Darkling-

The room had four other chambers similar to the one near you, but these were opened, wires and mechanical shards littered the floor under the water. Their plaques read as follows:

AcidK - Created through original subject's DNA
Hentrepis - Created through original subject's DNA
Ynten - Created by fusing human and original subject's DNAPlanlo - Failed attempt at DNA cross-over

There were smaller tubes, holding small mechanical-looking organisms, definatly not a technology that Shraan has ever tapped into. This was nano-augmentation (as written by one of the tubes), but one activated by a certain stand of DNA... the original subject's DNA.

-Planetkiller-

At the hanger entry a man that was somewhat tall, with a slight blue tint in his skin, and a pair of shades covering his eyes. As soon as you came in he lifted himself from the sides of the hanger walls and nodded towards you.

General Planetkiller, I presume... The name's Carlos, just Carlos. Deamon-Hunter, loyal to the Lost City and it's cause. Come, I took the liberty in getting AcidTech to ship in three of the new Swarm Hive Bomber prototypes. They're for me, you and Ynten.

Carlos turned and pointed at four ships, one of them was a Pro-Tex, but heavily converted for better weapons, armour and engines. The others were smaller ships, but looked tough and agile al the same.

Come, we launch as soon as you are ready. Be careful though, Saxolite activity has increased over the past few days. If we are crossing by skimmer then it would be suicide, so keep above ten-thousand feet so their multi-missiles cannot spot us. Praise the day that Besilons created starfighters!

Carlos nodded and faded out slowly, his footsteps could be heard as he jogged to his bomber.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:38   #296
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Ginge notices the extra skimmers with some interest

"It is someone who has offered us help with our defenses, and for that matter, why are there so many skimmers out here control?, answer me while you prep the landing garage"

Unread 27 May 2003, 23:11   #297
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Control: Commander Liena ordered that our skimmer defences were to be increased after we spotted numerous Saxolite Scout Teams from various clans. She said something about too much of a risk to bluntly ignore. Not only were more skimmers put on cloaked patrol, but troops in black armour have not only taken some of our experimental weapons, but are also patrolling, although even our scanners cannot pick up their ships... but we know they're there.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 May 2003, 23:14   #298
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok then control, we're coming in"

Ginge pilots the ship into the cave where the platform lowers down to the hanger by the experimental reaserch area, where he unlocks the door and gets out, waiting for others to do the same

Unread 27 May 2003, 23:52   #299
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre looks at the massive amount of skimmers outside of the Triad base, and wonders what the Saxolite force is to be such a threat to them.

Hudre turns to Hentrepis and asks him quietly so that only Hentrepis can hear "So, do you believe that the Triads stand no chance in a war against the Saxolites? And that we must get the Besilon imperials?"

Unread 28 May 2003, 00:10   #300
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis turned to Hudre, knowing all to well that Ginge may here through telepathics... at least through Hudre's mind.

Hentrepis: The Triads have a very low chance of surviving on our own... We need help from the Imperials... together we can resolve these conflicts... without them it will all fall into anarchy... again.

Hentrepis lifted himself up, nodded at Hudre and then exitted the skimmer, the two pistols from before back in the rifle that was now slung on his back. Then it happened, someone noticed him.

Voice: Well well well, if it isn't the one we had been hunting for so long...

Hentrepis turned around, three men coating fully in pitch black armour stood there, rifles in hands, but not raised.

Voice: Hentrepis Klancut, we meet at last... within the same ship as Lord Ginge... how ironic.
Hentrepis: And who are you?
Voice: Commander Ini'Te, Second in Command of the Black Guard.

Hentrepis looks over to Ginge for a little bit of back-up. By now others of the Triads had noticed.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.