User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 08:41   #201
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*Looking round to check if everyone was ok, he himself having brought up a sheild of fire to protect himself and Hudre, he walked slowly up to the opening*

"well hentrepis, shall we go?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 08:52   #202
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis drew himself up from the floor, dusting himself down, removing large chunks of rock from his otherwise clean outfit.

Hentrepis: Something tells me that this is going to be a long day...

Hentrepis followed you into the cave and then took the lead, his eyes, at least, were working, seeing with nightsight, normal sight and psy-sight at the same time. The cave was long and tasted stale, but as the cave looked long, within a minute you were already inside a lit chamber.

Hentrepis: Behold, the First Excavation of the Lost City.

Hentrepis tapped a rock and suddenly the cave behidn you shifted, closing up behind you, but a wall to the side opened itself up into a chamber, a simple rock slab sat in the centre, with a woman sitting there, twiddling a bright white broadsword on the floor.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 08:55   #203
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge looked over at Hentrepis*

"who is she?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 15 May 2003, 09:20   #204
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis stopped and rose a hand.

Hentrepis: Gaia, it has been some time.
Gaia: It has... What brings you to my tomb?
Hentrepis: I have come... to stop you.

Gaia stopped spinning her blade and looked up. She was noticably pink, innocent looking and with minimal muscle. She looked as if she was about to cry at this point, but instead her voice was calm, concentrated and carefully placed.

Gaia: Then you know what to do... We have lived for too long. But I wont die without a fight.

Hentrepis looked towards you and raised his hand.

Hentrepis: My Katana, if you please...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:32   #205
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"This could be problematic. However, I wonder if you will take kindly to this!"

*PK concentrated hard, and the K5 glowed brighter, begining to crackle with psychic energies. He brough the blade scything down, pointing it towards the shadow of Planlo, whereapon the a pulsating blast emenated forth, the blade returning to its original dull form. PK waited for the dust to clear, to see what, if any results it had produced.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:41   #206
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Looks at Ynten and just stares for few moments in odd distant manner
"Me well I am known as Ottius Zelvia although Ottius it shorter to say."
Seem to glacne into the distance
"Well as for being a vistor it seem that there is somone here that requires my unique umm talents. Well as far as i know unique"
Shrugs to himself
"May i ask who you are?"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:33   #207
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Very reluctantly hands over the K5 to hentrepis

"will i get it back?"

Unread 15 May 2003, 20:49   #208
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Draws his "katana" what come out looks like the barrel of a sniper with a screen attached, he points to a place near the centre and starts typing in some things on the screen.

"it's ok, these bullets do no damage, only make temporary marks as if a shot had been fired at a wall"

Flaag sets the timer for five minutes and starts abseiling down the cliff face on his rope.
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:12   #209
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre looks from Gaia to Hentrepis to Ginge. He takes a few steps back, knowing full-well that this will be a battle he cannot compete in, or even protect himself from

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:08   #210
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Planlo stood there, his own blade raised and glowing, the energy now glowing around it.

So... a Bearer has come to take out the Shadow...

Planlo grinned as he pointed the blade to the floor.

Try all you will, you cannot escape Darkness...

Planlo fired the energy into the floor, the entirety of it shattering and collapsing into the floor underneath. As you fell, Planlo's demon wings spread out and flapped lightly, allowing him to gently float downwards.

-Darkling-

Ynten looked towards a dor in the distance.

Ynten: I am Princess Ynten Lai, daughter of Empress Jua Lai and Commander of the Besilon Royal Guard. But I do not like such fancy titles, I do not deserve it after our failure some five weeks ago.

Ynten placed her hand on the door that you had just reached, the door opening and a very dull, undecorated chamber lay. The only thing standing out was a metallic tomb, wires and what looked like tanks of gass connected the entirety of the case, with a simple plate on one side, reading:

-Lord AcidK-

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis didn't answer, but as he took the K5 Katana, the enrgies of his psychic power suddenly came back to him. Hentrepis seemed to be in slight extasy for a breif moment, snapping out of it and pointing the K5 Katana to Gaia.

Hentrepis: You know, Gaia... I never noticed until now how deveious you really are...

Gaia reacted quickly, although the speed was hard to trace, Hentrepis could not read Gaia's mind nor moves, and vise versa. As it happened, Hentrepis' psychic signature was, more or less, not there... a black in the air and totally unreadable. For Hentrepis this made him faster and more random, for Gaia it just added onto the pressure.

After about three minutes of constant stabs and slashes, Hentrepis suddenly spins down to the floor and as Gaia stabbed down, He lept into the air, spinning and knocking Gaia's Angelic Broadsword to one side, and then, with his other arm, pulled out a crystal and stabbed wildly into Gaia's neck.

There was a pause, Hentrepis' heavy breathing and Gaia's choking was all that could be heard... until suddenly Gaia's body began to spark wildly, a sudden shockwave hit just like when Hentrepis was released... but this was more of an implosion, Gaia's form thinning out and then shrinking, until, after a while, it all ended... Hentrepis standing there, gripping his head and growling, the K5 Katana in his other hand.

Hentrepis: Now... the bodies of the Demon Lords Gaia and Planlo are finally mortal... they are now like any other creature that walks this planet, save some of the more abnormal ones...

-Flaag-

The Lady suddenly gripped her head and growled... But then turned and walked off, leaving you to do your job.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 May 2003, 08:03   #211
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] this is if the broadsword is still there [/ooc]

"thank you hentrepis, now are you going to take her angelic broadsword and give me back the katana or leave me with the broadsword"

[ooc] if not [/ooc]

"now with that aside, give me the katana back"

Unread 16 May 2003, 12:04   #212
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
*As he falls, PK concentrates, and begins to glow, then his fall slows, and comes to a halt. He opened his eyes, and cried out*

"IT WILL NOT BE THAT EASY DEMON!"

ooc// I should be able to fight him now, if he's mortal, right? //ooc

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:00   #213
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Looks about the room and takes in what is present with a curious glance.
"Intersting so this is the famous Acidk"
Steps forward and lean agaisnt his staff to support his weight, taking one more glance around the room before fixing his eye upon the metal tomb wlaking forward some more untill fianlly standing inches away from the glass and staring into it. Rasing his kane taps agaisnt it barly touching it and smirks.
"Intresting indeed"
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:54   #214
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre looked at the place where Gaia had imploded, then remembered Hentrpis' words. "So, is the shadow gone? Or must we destroy Gaia's mortal body also?"

Unread 17 May 2003, 00:03   #215
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre/Ginge-

Hentrepis picked hismelf up from the floor., grabbing both the K5 Katana and the Angelic Broadsword in his hands and staring now at the slab in the centre. He turned around and rose the two swords... and then, with great reluctance, dropped them with heavy clagtters to the ground, their echoes ringing across the caves.

Hentrepis: I need no weapons... I need no 'power'... I am not who I used to be... Gaia is dead, Planlo still lives... But not for long, not until someone finds and kills him. He is now a mortal, his demonic presence deminised, just like mine had ever since being stabbed by the Heart of Shraan.

Hentrepis sighed and sat down on the slab. He stared at the weapons and sighed, placing his head into his hands.

Hentrepis: Yet still, I know you will probably never beleive me... Or even forgive me for the crimes I have commited against Shraan. I might as well die here, along with Gaia.

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
Bingo, I hope you liked my pretty basic/bad attempt at plot interchange
-ooc-

Planlo floated down, but then something happened, his form seemed to grow more solid and his floating form suddenly became a rapid drop onto the floor. Planlo kenlt down on landing, punching the ground and causing a large crack in the marble.

Neither will I... Mortal or not.

-Darkling-

Inside the glass lay a blue-skinned figure, 8' tall and sleeping in deep cold. A voice came from behind, echoed and sounding faded, although close.

Voice: Interesting although it may be, truth does hurt after a while.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 May 2003, 01:37   #216
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre looks with pity at Hentrepis. This mans knowledge of Shraan was fantastic, and his words were true, and he was no longer evil....he could help the Triads out greatly, even more then he already had by destroying the shadow.

Hudre walked over to the 2 fallen swords, the Angelic Broadsword glowing, while the k5 Katana seeming to simply radiate power. Hudre looked at his commander, then back at Hentrepis, and lifted up the K5 Katana. He walked over to Dimitri and handed him the sword, then walked over to the Angelic Broadsword, and lifted it himself, for himself.

Unread 17 May 2003, 08:50   #217
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Dimitri looked at Hudre and sheathed his K5 katana, walking over and putting his hand on Hudre's shoulder

"Hudre, you are not psychic, the sword mearly amplifies psychic energies and you are still green, if you want to keep it you will need training in its use, also we need to test you for latent psychic abilities, you never know what your mind may hold, i will train you in its use when we return, for now just keep it safe, or hand it over to me"

*Dimitri then looks over to Hentrepis

"you have been forgiven hentrepis, by me at least, for all the crims you have done, you have saved the triads, and for that you will have a home with us, i can see you are no longer evil, if you continue to act as such you can stay and work with us"

Unread 17 May 2003, 12:46   #218
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Having trouble are we? You seem a little... unhappy about the situation, yes? Good."

<At least I have a chance now>

*PK lept back onto the attack, sword flashing in the light.*

ooc// I'll do decent length battle posts after this one, this is to test the waters as it were. //ooc

Unread 17 May 2003, 14:50   #219
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre/Ginge-

Hentrepis looked up and let out a small laugh.

Forgiven for my crimes and allowed into the Mercinary Triads... It will be a home for me, but I am no assassin. I do not kill nor do jobs for greed, chaos maybe... not greed. But, if you'll have it, my pressence on Shraan is not widly known... I need a place t lay low for a while, until I can safely enter a normal life.

Hentrepis picked hismelf up and carefully took the Angel from Hudre, nodded with thanks as he held it. The design was filled with angellic designs, even on the blade, with an angel for a hilt, it's arms looking as if it was hugging the blade and the wings acting as the guard. Hentrepis turned around and began running slow pulses of energy, sweat beginning to form as he drew from the crystal and local high levels of psychic emition.

After a while Hentrepis gave the Angel back to Hudre, but his eyes did not stop staring at what he had written on the stone:

GAIA - FALLEN ANGEL

-Planetkiller-

Planlo stood up, shaking his hand in the air, but as Planetkiller's blade shone, he quickly moved his blade into defensive, a speed matching Planetkiller's. The heavy broadsword swayed into position and halted upright, ready for Planetkiller's next move.

Your movem, I beleive
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 May 2003, 15:04   #220
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre held onto the Angel, deciding to hang onto it for now. He spoke to the people in the chamber "So...should we go back to base?"

Unread 17 May 2003, 16:02   #221
Darkling

Smiles hearng the vocies words
"I know of the hurt truth can bring myself in my own form, and I know I still suffer from it now and always shall untill the day that my life force is free to escape this broken purtid husk of a body."
Walking away from the metal tomb and glacnes down a dread look within his eyes remainsing the past, shaking this moment off turn to face the tombed figure opcne more
"That is that though it always ahs been the way"
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:22   #222
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The voice came again from behind, it's faded, distant sound echoing close by.

Voice: Then you will know as well as I, that no blessing goes uncursed.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:26   #223
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"it is the least i could do for your great knowledge of shraan to be under my roof, now as Hudre said, lets get out of here"

*Moves towards to way they came in, letting his sences scan outside of the mountain if he could, for any psychic presence*

"hentrepis, if you could do the honours"

Unread 17 May 2003, 22:16   #224
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis stood out into the open gorge. He didn't sense anything, he couldn't with his powers drained completely from him, but Ginge feels a sudden feeling that someone else was in the gorge and heading towards you, intent was unknown.

Honours, for what, exactly?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 May 2003, 06:06   #225
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Ginge, now more concentrating on the presence moving towards them trys to answer

"huh? oh right yes, go to the skimmer and open it up, i sence someone moving towards us, there should be a spare gun in there, we'll deal with this now and then go, its no use getting away until we have covered all the exits, this is one skimmer i do not want to destroy"

With that Ginge draws his K5 again and moves round the ridge silently judging the direction of where the presence was moving from then using his psychicly augmented vision to seek it out

Unread 18 May 2003, 11:35   #226
Darkling

Smiles ironacly
"Blessing its been a while since ive ever seen these gifts as a blessing but you are right, even the most perfect being can have darkness dwelling deep within."
Shrugs to hismelf
"But that is life for better or worst, such a cruel thing it cna be living"
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:00   #227
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis opens up the skimmer and pulls out a rifle, it was something that was not top of the range, but he selected it for one reason... it was heavy, bulky and hand pull-away pistols on the sides.

The vision didn't pick up much, something was blocking it from veiw, another psychic pressence helping this figure. But what could be seen was two men, untrained mercinaries from Besilon City, but still capble of doing decent jobs. They had a sense that meant more danger than any Demon Hunter would.

-Darkling-

Voice: Alas, not many that reside here are of the living... myself included. Look at me, cast away in a cryochamber, my body sleeping but my mind awake... It is not bearable to look upon my form. Where is the Lady, Ynten?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:00   #228
Darkling

"Which is why this plae affects me even more so much death lingeirng in the air, I can feel it almost crawling agisnt my skin trying to dig its way inside me"
Turns to look behind him
"I assume that is the ynten you are referng to?"
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:42   #229
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"hentrepis, send a few rounds up over there"

*points up where the two men are*

Unread 18 May 2003, 23:50   #230
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

You turn to face a pale blue, very faded form looing at you. It was nearly exactly like the body of AcidK, but with longer hair and heavy robes of honour.

No, that is my daughter... not Lady Ynten Utesil Craal... The Lady of the Flame, the new leader of the Lost City. Tell me, where be the Lady?

-Ginge-

GHentrepis nodded, aimed and fired two shells in the direction of the men. The kick on the rifle was big and the bang was bigger, a large chunk of the ridge above the men exploded as the shell made impact, another recoshading some way behind them. Hentrepis let the rifle point to the floor as he gripped his shoulder with his spare ahnd.

Hentrepis: Not everyday you get a rifle that bloomin' powerful.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:13   #231
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge grins at hentrepis*

"the big rifles are always useful when dealing with these people, now lets see whats protecting them psychicly, then, in the confusion, we take the skimmer and get the hell out of here the fastest we can"

*Fires off a blast of K5 energy towards the two oncomers and jogs quickly into the skimmer, getting into his pilots seat while waiting for Hudre and hentrepis to enter*

Unread 19 May 2003, 09:22   #232
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
ooc
sorry about the delay, was visiting my uncle and his internet was bust
ooc

once he reached the bottom of the canyon flaag checked his watch, 2 minutes to go, he looked for the place he had aimed the rifle, and checked where the cave was. all the time keping himself hidden. He made sure all his weapons were hidden but still easily accessable to him, then tore a bit of his sleeve and applied some fake blood. At the ten second mark he does a staggering run timed so the rifle bullet just misses him and he dives for cover near the cave, looking around franticaly, as if he was scared and clutches his arm.
Unread 19 May 2003, 14:37   #233
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] flaag, pay attention to the other PM's, then you'll see why that post was foolish :P [/ooc]

Unread 19 May 2003, 15:47   #234
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Aye, that it is, but I warn you. You will not leave this place alive."

*PK darts onto the attack, the K5 dancing about, thrusting and slashing in precisely timed movements. The sword seems alive as it clangs against the cold metal of Planlo's broadsword. PK fliped up and over the demon, bringing his higher speed to bear, and giving a spinning cut towards his back. Planlo blocked it, and sparks began to flow down the two blades, as both felt the power of their users. The floor began to blister and crack, as they concentrated their full abilities. PK suddenly broke the deadlock, flinging Planto past him. Seeing that he was distracted, PK took the oppurtunity to fire a blast of sparkling psychic energy at Planlo from the palm of his hand.*

"Had enough yet?"

ooc// how long should I take over winning/whatever ? //ooc

Unread 19 May 2003, 16:16   #235
Darkling

Shrugs to himself again
"So amny names so, many faces"

Looks over the aberation that stands before him
"Then I cannot answer the question i am afriad perhaps you should ask Carlos sicne he is no doubt more famialir with this place abnd its people than I. A mere strnager amongst these lost"
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:36   #236
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

ooc
oops! soz.
and who said two people? i never said i had triolus with me! incase anyone is wondering he is currently in a pub, getting royally drunk with the money he collected for flaag as he assumes that if he is not dead he will be soone as even attemptimg to get close to ginge would be suicide, in hindsight, he's probably right
ooc

"WHAT THE......"

flaag attemps to roll out of the way of the falling shower of rocks, in the opposite direction to the cave if possible.
Unread 19 May 2003, 19:26   #237
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre jumps into the passenger seat, taking his rifle off his back and into his hands at the same time. Hudre then looks and aims towards where the mercenaries are, waiting to get closer as he knows his M16 doesn't have the range of Hentrepis' rifle.

Unread 20 May 2003, 00:06   #238
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis pulls the pistols out of the rifle and aims with deadlyu precision, firing bullet after bullet as he dives into the skimmer's pilot seat, tapping buttons quickly and starting it up.

And it must have been at least five hundred years since I developed this technology, and STILL they use the basics.

Hentrepis peeps out of the side of the skimmer, firing another halo of bullets, each ripping very close to Flaag.

Ginge, get in!

-Flaag-

As you roll to the side bullet after bullet zim past and near you, each getting closer and closer. Three figures in the background are seem running into a very high-tech skimmer, armoured and quite powerful-looking.

-Planetkiller-

Planlo caught the energy with his blade, sending it flailing to one side. He seemed a little disorientated, but not tired.

No, I have only just began...

Planlo ended this by pointing the blade towards you and fired bolt after bolt of highly concentrated psychic energy. Planlo then fired a bolt into a nearby pillar base, sending the pillar into a chain reaction and then topling towards you.

-Darkling-

The figure nodded and then looked around to Carlos and his daughter. There was a breif look at each other, no doubt a telepathic conversation. After a while the faded figure turned around to you and nodded.

So, you are the man brought here to bring life to my almost lifeless body? Or has not Carlos explained the situation yet?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 May 2003, 17:33   #239
Darkling

"Indeed it appers that I have somwhat been lead into a dark alley, the detials of the request have not been fully explaine dyet im afraid."
Looking a little puzzled but hiding it well with a odd unremabrle expresion.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:05   #240
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Then let me explain, Mr. Ottius... You have a power inside you, one that enables you to... tap into the cycle of life. Well, Ottius, you are in what most common people would call Hell... Life is not much of an option here... But I still live, I still breathe... But cannot control my body. This, Ottius, is why you are here. To free me from my cryogenic prison, free me from my 15 years of motionless and dispair.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:09   #241
Darkling

"I see I hate to seem slefihs but what advanathes do i gain from thi, or perhaps more imprtoantly i should ask how you eish me to help you?"
Seems to consider the situation
"You may or not be aware but in order to use my abilites i must sacrafice aprt of my won life force in the proccess,therofre causing me great pain and discomfort as well as otehr things. I am not agisnt using my powers as long as the resurases are enough that I am not going to be sued as tool then discarded away, im sure you udnerstand my covnserns here"
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:19   #242
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

But of course, Mr. Ottius. You are, after all, a mercinary clan leader at heart... Very well, name your price.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:31   #243
Darkling

Stops for a moment to think
"If i where i greedy man i suppose i would ask for riches, if i was one fpor power then that is what i would seek. But i am man of knowledge and know that you cannot simple be givne the knowledge you must learn its wisdom for yourself with study."
PAsues once more
"Very well my request ios a simple one I mearly want to have all the hsitoric events that date back beyond before we even knew the besilion existed. But dont simple tewll me I would rather it be in a form I could study so i could better learn to apricate it at least that wya I could spend my few remianing days in bliss. Would this be an accpetable request to make of you? one more point im more conserned with events than techonligies, id rather know why somthing happened than be givenm power striaght into my lap"
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:43   #244
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

acid, can you read my last post again... i'm already in the pilots seat

Unread 20 May 2003, 21:06   #245
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Excellent, then let's continue."

*Blades crossed once more, and the two combatants danced around, fencing with a finesse born from years of practice and training. As the fight progress, the two begin to crackle with energy, and their eyes burn. Their aura mingle and intertwine as the battle takes to the air, swords clash while their feet leave the floor, and begin spiraling upwards, back towards the throne room. Suddenly, PK lunges under Planlo's guard, knocking his blade aside in an attempt at a complicated disarming manoeuvre. Whether successful or no, he pivots in the air and forces the dark demon aura back with a massive burning light that seemed to emminate from his own psychic aura.*

Unread 20 May 2003, 21:28   #246
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge/Hudre-
-ooc-
Sorry, mis-read it
-ooc-

Hentrepis dives into the skimmer, peering out the edge and firing more bullets with precisioned aim.

Ginge, get this hunk of junk flying!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:52   #247
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

You have my word that I shall deliver all the knowledge of Shraan once my... release has been made.

-Planetkiller-

Planlo uses the sudden aura beam to push him back a little, keeping his feet on the floor and sending a cloud of dust and claw marks in his wake. Planlo suddenly lunged forward, flapping his wings suddenly and sending a rather random could of energy towards you.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 May 2003, 22:38   #248
Darkling

"The i shall trust in your word and be glad to offer my services"
Takes anotehr looka t the cryo chamber
"Would you like to begin emidatly or n a moment or so?"
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:01   #249
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Whenever you are ready, Mr. Ottius...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:09   #250
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre keeps his aim at the figure, and fires a few shots from his M16, knowing his bullets probably would scare him enough to find cover and get behind cover and not fire at the skimmer."Sir! We need to get closer to get a reasonable shot!"