Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 23:02   #1
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Shraan 7 (continued again): Battle of the Clans

During the past few months, Shraan has gone under turmoil after half the Besilon Military left for colonisation. Three planets were targetted, one of which fell under conflict of the C'raask. The fleets returned only to find that the Saxolite Clans have once again fallen under clan war.

To make it worse, the Saxolites have been developing anti-psychic technology for a long time, most of their vessels using this technology to their own advantage. The Piai Wasteland has become a warzone, Besilon Palace becoming nothing more than an obstical, the Besilon Military now smaller than the Saxolites themselves.

The Triads have become neutral in the conflict, pulling everyone back into the Northen Mountains... but their numbers are falling slowly, something is killing them, one by one... their bodies lefts pinned against the walls by their shoulder blades and their hearts taken apart.

Shraan is under Chaos, War has (yet again), burst out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Around Shraan-

Shraan is a remote planet within the Paia Deadzone, a vaste EMP feild that is very thick, yet does not pass through the GD-59 system (AKA, Shraan System). Shraan is mainly one vaste rock desert, known as the Piai Wastelands, but has a massive arrary of mountains (Northen Mountains) and quite a large forest (Geklon Forest).

There are three main locations:

Besilon City:
The heart of Shraan, the City that controls and maintains Shraan's high status. the City is run by the Besilon Royal Guard, powerful psychics and survivors of the Reborn Uprising. Besilon City has a royal area and the Slums. The royal area holds Besilon Palace, North Tower and Santuary One (S-1 only available to those that know it's location). The slums holds the Mafia Territory and Sanctuary Two (S-2 only open to those that are insane enough to try). Situated in the dead centre of the Piai Wastelands.

Geklon City:
Previously known as Saxolite City, Geklon is the home of Saxolites, although now Terrans are more common than Saxolites in Geklon. Geklon City consists of three massive towers with a slum surrounding. Geklon City is almost impossible to approach without being shot down a thousand times over by at least on of the clans. Situated South-East of Besilon City, at the edge of the Piai.

Triad HQ:
the Triads HQ spans a massive mountinious base, for the Triads to live, train and develop new weapons within. Currently closed off from the public and under lock-down. Situated within the Northen Mountains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playable Races:

Terran: Human colonists, originating from the arrival of the Maskaterra (holding AcidK, Ynten and Hentrepis), some 2000 years ago. Most Terrans are either in the Triads or simple farmers within the Piai Wastelands.

Besilon: Originating from Besilon Prime, now known as the Besilon Belt (after it's destruction), Besilons are very intellegence and strong. They can perform all kinds of tasks, but are very self-ritious and will do anything to get what they want.

Saxolite: The orignal colonists of Shraan, the Saxolites are very calm and usually a peace-keeping race. But if it's one thing they want, it's the planet all to themselves. Saxolites are like terrans, but have some abnormalities and mutated bodies, usually it's within their muscles, sometimes Saxolites die three years into their life due to mutated cancer...

Non-Playable Races:

Merlocks: The Merlocks, or what remains of them, originated from the New Hope Project, a world-devestator device that caused the rise of Hentrepis and the Reborn. The Merlocks were also born from this device, strong in the ways of Psychics and very wise creatures. Usually found on farms or within the Military, doing guard duty for nothing more than food and a warm place to live.

C'raask: Insectoid/Humanoid creatures that used biomechanics to their own, sick advantages. The C'raask do not dare venture into the Paia Deadzone, as they cannot live through EMP or PUC exposures (due to biomechanoid vital organs).
-New Characters-

Please follow the character sheet below:

Name:
Race: (Saxolite/Terran/Besilon)
Alignment: (Besilon/Saxolite Clan/Triad/Neutral)
Description:
Powers: (New Characters, no matter how experienced, begin with minimum psychic training and small power lists)
Equipment: (New Characters, please... no railguns, no missiles, no semi-nuclear weapons, just plain, ordinary equipment)

History:

(Your history within Shraan. Rememeber, Shraan is virtually closed off, so no space ships landing on Shraan, no appearances from other dimensions, etc)
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:33   #2
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Name: Hudre
Race: Terran
Alignment: Triad
Description: Short brown hair, muscled, cold,piercing blue eyes. Face has no laugh lines, as he doesn't do that much. Wears what would be a Triad uniform.
Powers:Umm, is there a specific list of powers to pick from?
Equipment: Pistol with 8 bullets, Hunting knife, 3 extra clips for pistol.

History: Hudre has lived with the Triads most of his life. Both his mother and father were Triads, and he lives a normal life of a soldier. The recent conflict angers him, especially since the Triads have decided to stay neutral. Hudre is scared for his mother and father, who are beginning to be older, worried about whatever has been killing the Triads would be going after them next.

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:32   #3
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre-
-ooc-
Character Accepted, you may do an opening post within Triad HQ. Remember that the Triads are proffessional assassins/mercinaries.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:09   #4
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre wakes up to the sun shining in his eyes, and quickly pulls the cord to shut the blinds. Groaning from not having that good of a rest, Hudre moves around in his sheets, trying to get up, before using all his willpower to get to a sitting position on his bed. Hudre sighs and stands, and goes to his closet to grab his uniform.

Suddenly, an image comes into his head and he gasps in horror. His parents, against the wall, with a gaping hole where their hearts used to be. He runs to their room and opens the door quickly, to see them both lying in their bed, sound asleep, and fine. Hudre breathes a sigh of relief and closes the door, then shakes his head. I'm seriously getting way too paranoid around here.... Hudre grabs a quick breakfast and goes out of his families quarters.

The sun attacks his retinas again once he stands outside, and Hudre quickly covers his eyes with his arm, allowing them to adjust to the light. He breathed in the fresh mountain air. That was one of the things that he loved about the Triads new position. Hudre walked out onto the grass of the mountain, and decides that he was gonna take a walk before training today. The walks help him loosen up, before he went into his professional state of mind.

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:24   #5
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre-

You spot two others from within your area of the Triad HQ, both of them were constantly competing against each other, and now they were sitting outside, both had a cigerette on. One of them nodded towards you, the other was too busy lzing on the grass. Besilon City was easily seen from the mountains, a massive city hovering over the distant deserts, consumed in the shadows of the growing day.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 20:40   #6
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre nods back to the man, wondering if they were competing on who could smoke the fastest. Hudre looked off at Besilon city, wondering when the Triads were going to come out of this mountainous area and take a side, maybe even make their own.

Turning away, Hudre thought to himself. The Triads could not stay in these mountains for very long. The way these mysterious killing were happening, soon their wouldn't be enough Triads to make a difference in anything, although it was known of a few select Triads who had made a large difference in the wars all by themselves.

Hudre decided to see if anyone had discovered anything on the killings, and walked off to find one of the people investigating, or just simply looking into it.

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 23:28   #7
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre-

You find, after a while, a Triad Elitist standing in the corridor, her face was pale and she was using as much of the corridor walls to keep herself up as possible. Not mlong after you spotted her, she slumped to the floor and placed her head btween her legs. There was mumbling inside, an investigation was going on... but it was definatly another victem.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 01:16   #8
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre quickly walked towards the slumped person, and bends down next to her. "What happened? What was it?"

Unread 25 Apr 2003, 10:24   #9
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
I am as always here.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 11:39   #10
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Hudre-

"They're dead... I saw a shadow...two feet higher then me... it moved through walls... and... killed them..."

The woman went back to crying.

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
If you make an opening post, where you return back to Shraan with the survivors, then you can begin.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:44   #11
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Name:flaag
Race:Besilon
Alignment: Besilon/Neutral
Description: Smaller and more agile than normal Besilons, normally wears flowing black clothes
Powers:higher than avarage intellegence but low strength
Equipment: Handgun, backpack with some rope in, low power explosive (just enough to smash a normal lock)
History: After his parents died in his late chldhood flaag took to living on the seets getting his food as a theif, he was caught a few times but managed to escape the prisons earning him a reputation as a prison breaker in the criminal underground.

ooc:
will not be able to make second post until 1:00 pm GMT on sunday
oc
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 20:53   #12
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre gasped at the picture that came into his mind. A shadow going around killing people, and walls not even stopping it? He had to see more, learn more. He prepared himself for what he was going to see in the next room. He had heard the stories of what happened to the victims. He stood up from the girl and walked into the room where he heard the mumbling from.

Unread 25 Apr 2003, 23:59   #13
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Character accepted, you may do a start-up post in either Besilon or Geklon City. Besilon Slums might be a dangerous place to start, a little rough for someone just starting in Shraan
-ooc-

-Hudre-

In the next room stood two of the more official types within the Triads, the inspection team assigned to figure out exactly what is going on within the Triad HQ. One was small, with messy red hair... the other was tall, at least 6', with neat black hair. They were standing now in the room, note-datapads open and standing near two covered bodies. The short one turned first, staring at you carefully and thinking very quickly before he even uttered a word.

"And who might you be?"
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Apr 2003, 23:57   #14
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Name: Dimitri "Ginge" Methus
Race: Besilon
Alignment: Triad

History: The ever present leader of the triads, has been their leader ever since fluffie handed them over to him, since then he recruited more members and moved them into the mountains where their base resides to this day. Ginge's age never changes, he has been made ever lasting by powers still unknown to him or anyone for that matter, one day he just came down from the higest mountain of the base and was more powerful than ever before. He led the triads into the first triad war before everything calmned down and went back to buisness as usual, he has been more contemplative in recent years, focusing on homing his powers more.

Powers: Telemorphics, Teleportics, Fire (K5 enhancement), fire control (a power learned from the medetations and practice with k5)

Equipment: K5 katana, and whatever else he equips himself with from the stores of the triads

Description: Muscular, has the appearence of a man man in his mid 20's, his eyes are startling, a deep red iris, with everything else as a normal eye, his hair is black, cut to shoulder length, he stands 6'3" high and always wears the latest armoured illusion suit

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 00:08   #15
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-
-ooc-
Welcome back to Shraan RP, Ginge... You may start an opening post, maybe reflect on a little history from your tour to Geklon City.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 00:36   #16
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge sat in his office, his entire base underlockdown because of a damned killer, oh well, procedure had to be followed, if he ever found this thing, be assured he would kill it in a manner fitting one who had hurt his order so*

"why?"

*Ginge sighed the word as he recollected his tour to geklon city, he saw the conflict there and had helped one of the saxolite clans who had decided not to fire upon him, and had saved him the first time, he took his walkers out and helped, the creature had almost destroyed him, if one of his captains and darkling had not been there to help, they had retreated back after that, just before the killings started, he wondered for a moment if that creature had let something loose in his base, he had locked his safe down to the tightest degree when word came to his office of the killings, scanner sweeps of the base were still being carried out and and internal department had been set to work, oh well ginge thought, i'll have the pleasure of getting this thing, and once i do... he decended back into his thoughts again, letting his sences sweep the room as he usually did, always checking*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 09:41   #17
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The room was empty, although there was the nagging feeling that something was inside the room other than you. The Heart of Shraan sat neatly on the desk, glistening a little, the face of Hentrepis appearing in the shine, if only for a second.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:02   #18
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge noticed the face and his face turned to worry, his sences no longer idally searching to room for the presence but fully concentrated*

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:10   #19
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The feeling simply increased, but nothing happened. The crystal glistened and the smile was now fixed in place. After a while the Voice of Hentrepis begins to hover around the room, his hissing and insane voice echoing into your ears.

~My my, isn't this a pity for the Triads, eh friend? Release me and I can stop the killings here... You have my word...~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:23   #20
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"well 'friend' if i let you loose it won't be good for everyone else, i'd sooner destroy your spirit than let you go, oh thats an idea, tell me what this thing is or i will do exactly that"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:27   #21
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

~Ssuch pressure on an old folk like me. I will not reveil the darkness to which you fear, not unless my releassse is made. You cannot desstroy my ssoul, not whilst I reside within this stone...~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:32   #22
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge growls in frustration and puts his head in his hands*

"why do you want release so bgadly, so you can try to take over shraan again?"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:36   #23
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

~Oh pleasse, you have no idea of my true intentionss. Shraan can wait and dwither to oblivion for all I care. No, I want out of thiss prisson that hass held me for all thesse yearss. I can sstop your people dying... do you wissh your own men to die, one by one, by the darkening shrouds? Let me loosse, and I sshall protect your people from the darkness. You have my unbreakable word on that.~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:48   #24
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"how can i possibly take your word for it, you dominated my mind once!trust is hard to gain, tell me how to fight this thing and maybe i will trust you"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:54   #25
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*A harsh, whispering cackle was heard from the direction of the stone.*

~The darkness has only one weakness, it's bond to shadow and light is very strong, yet it's true form has not yet been reveiled. His true weakness is his heart of darkness, it's black heart must be taken from the true form... And only I know where that form resides. Release me and I shall reveil it. If not, the Triads will die, one by one, including you.~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 12:04   #26
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i'm guessing that once you've shown me you'll move it, you don't care whats happening to me or my people"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 12:17   #27
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
It had been a long few months. The conflict with the C'raask had taken it toll on the colonists and fighters alike. Far fewer survived than should have. Now, they were returning home, to a world that they might not know..........

*PK stood impassively on the bridge of one of the ships (a Hope destroyer?) as Shraan grew in the foreward view. A junior officer callec out.*

"We'll be home in a few hours General."

"Excellent. Lets hope that all is still well."

"It's only been a couple of months."

"Things change quickly........"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 12:46   #28
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

~You assume so much, but know sso little, old friend. I do care about this shadow and will remove it from it's living status. It will die, I will not let it spread elsewhere. Either you let me do this, or watch your people die, Lord Ginge. It is your choice, release the Dreaded Hentrepis once again to rid of this shadow... Or not, and watch the shadow grow upon each and every kill it makes, becoming stronger each day.~

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
There's only one Hope Destroyer (Besilon hope), and that is the flagship. so it's more than likely that you'll be on that.
-ooc-

The Besilon Hope was a menacing machine compared to the other vessels, following behind it were many units of Devestator Corvettes and the Besilon Keeper Carrier Cruiser. Many Pro-Tex Starfighters hovered over the small fleet, heading towards the planet that they left behind.

Kosaga: We have arrived and are in orbit around Shraan, General Planetkiller. Do you wish me to deploy surveillance drones and satellites?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 12:57   #29
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge sighs, closing his eyes and picturing the room around him, making very sure he wasn't being watched*

"maybe, but i need something first, another kythilium dagger, so i can capture again, or at least someone else can"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:00   #30
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

~You have a vault, do you not?~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:02   #31
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"what of it"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:14   #32
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
*Flaag looked around the museum, spotted his target in the far corner and crept over to it, tying to avoid the security lasers littering the floor. he inched up to the side of the glass case and looked inside, this was what he had been looking for, a working replica of a device for cutting glass that could leave a smooth enough edge to fool even the most state of the art sensors. He wondered how he could get nto the case when he heard a noise in the corridor
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:26   #33
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

~Do you not even have a kyltihium knife there? My my, aren't we equipt for all circumstances.~

-Flaag-

Two FISU botts crawled around the next corner, security bots with more intellegence than the average Besilon and these ones were equiped with many sensors for many different reasons. They both spotted you, but no alarm was raised, they seemed to hesitate. A cold wind blew past and sends a cold shiver down your spine. The FISU bots took a few steps back carefully, before turning and continuing their sweeps elsehere.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:28   #34
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"yes well i hadn't intended to ever release you"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:33   #35
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

~Before you start thinking about it, you cannot kill nor capture the shadow, it is just the darkness spread by the real culprite. And I promise that I shall not fall another age of darkness upon the world of Shraan, like I did when the shadow set off the New Dawn Project.~

~Oh yes, now you didn't know about that one did you... no. This shadow is like me, it never dies and will never fade out. But it is stronger, in a sense, that it can not be captured like me... it is a free mover and hasit's own intentions. I watched it happen, I was there when that shadow released me from the Lost City... But look at me now, I am stuck here, trapped inside the Heart of Shraan...~
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:08   #36
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i will let you go on the completion of its killing, and i put my word on that, i can't risk you running off without telling me anything on how to get to this place or how to kill it, how does that sound?"

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:18   #37
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

~Release me afterwards? I suppose this is possibly all I am going to get out of you. Very well, it is agreed on your word that this shall happen. If not, then I will not help you in the future in your times of dying needs.~

The shining on the crystal moved around to face towards the door.

~but you alone cannot kill the shadow nor it's owner... You'll need someone whom wants the shadow gone as much as anyone else, but not an elitist... you need someone more or less new, but has potential. A non-psychic will be alot more useful than a psychic, the shadow feeds on power. Get a man like this, and then I shall tell you more.~

The shine dimmed out and faded so it was just the crystal remaining. The feeling that someone else was in the room faded with it.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 07:53   #38
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Hmm.... yes, I believe so. I think that it would be best to keep their sensors as passive as possible however, who knows what has been happening here in our absence."

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 08:14   #39
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge left his office, putting the heart of shraan in a secure pouch about his person, thinking to himself about a new guy, who has enough of a reason to fight the shadow as he, well of course it would have to be another triad, no-one else would care, as he walked down the corridors, hope spread across his face, inspiring some moral into the traids who had had victims in their families, looking for new faces, he passed triad after triad, not picking any, until he happened to walk past the room Hudre and the inspection team were in, he senced potential in this one, a definate candidate, he stopped, turned round, and walked into the room, nodding to the inspection team*

"you guys go interrogate someone else, i have some questions i want to ask this one myself"

*He then turned back to Hudre*

"how badly do you want this shadow gone?"

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:33   #40
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Jr. Officer Rellik: Pods three and four are loose, sir. Seems normal, but... wait a second... there is a lot of activity on the outskirts of the Piai Wastelands, sir... movement of larger battleskimmers, Demarius Walkers and Triton Tanks... someone is definatly looking for a fight, those things are like moving fortresses...

Cmdr. Kosaga: Could be another war on the go, whats the insignia on the vessels?

Rellik: Hard to tell at this range, sir, but it is not Besilon. No Besilon would build THAT many Tritons...

Kosaga looked towards you expectingly.

Kosaga: Out of the frying pan, into the fire... Your desicion, General?

-Ginge/Hudre-

Inspector Timber: Sir, yes sir!

Both the inspectors walked out carefully, now they started talking to the woman, but the doors sealed shut behind them.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:55   #41
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Hears the inspectors leave and repeats his question

"how badly do you want this shadow gone?"

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:48   #42
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

*flaag looks around after the bots have gone, suspicios of wha is happening, but shrugs and gets back to work, he examines the case and it's fixings for any weaknesses or security sensors.*
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 21:19   #43
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
-Hudre-

In the next room stood two of the more official types within the Triads, the inspection team assigned to figure out exactly what is going on within the Triad HQ. One was small, with messy red hair... the other was tall, at least 6', with neat black hair. They were standing now in the room, note-datapads open and standing near two covered bodies. The short one turned first, staring at you carefully and thinking very quickly before he even uttered a word.

"And who might you be?" [/b]
"I am Hudre, a soldier. I saw the girl outside, and came in to see what was happening. I want to find whatever's doing these things, but the description she gave me was.....to say the least, terrifying." Hudre looked at the two covered bodies, not wanting, but also wanting to see under the covers.

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 21:26   #44
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

hudre, see a more recent mod, ur in it

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 23:45   #45
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

((Oops, sorry for keeping you at a standstill Ginge.))

Hudre heard someone talking to the investigators. The voice sounded familiar...a voice he had heard during his training. Not the trainer...maybe a man who had given a speech? Suddenly an image jumped into Hudre's head, of the Triad commander, talking to all the new trainees. Hudre turned around, his face a mixture of suprise, curiosity and a bit of awe.

Hudre answers the question in a steady voice, wanting to sound confident in front of his leader. "I want this shadow gone very much sir, to protect my family. None of them have died at the hands of this....thing, and I would like to keep it that way. And I would also like to rest easy at night, which at these times is a near impossibility. "

Hudre realises he is rambling and quickly finishes it off. "I would like this shadow gone very much, sir. More than anything."

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 07:58   #46
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Yes, this is indeed troubling news. I think that we shall conduct a recon mission, a small group sent in to find out what's going on, and see what the best course of action is."

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:01   #47
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"excellent"

*Takes the heart of shraan out of its secure pouch and places it on that table*

"well hentrepis, will this one do?"

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 20:47   #48
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Flaag-

There were ahrdly any sensors, only basic security. It all seemed too easy. But before you could do anyting there was a a faint but noticable clank, like metall clicking onto the marble flooring of the Museum. A figure appeared out of the shadows, a cloak of fire burning around it and carrying a pure Adamntium staff, complete with a perfect sphere of Kylithium at the tip.

Figure: Well well well... What do we have here?

The figure rose it's staff and took a few steps towards you.

Figure: I wouldn't think of escaping, I have placed barriers upon the doors. My my, a none-psychic theiving from the very museum that no mere mortal can crack into, without the punishment of death... Tell me, what brings you to this part of the Museum?

The figure's body didn't move as it spoke, a black veil covering the entirety of the face, not even the eyes could be seen. Even the hands were covered in black leather gloves.

-Ginge/Hudre-

Hentrepis' face began to glow on the Heart of Shraan, his smile now grinning. But, even though he was grinning, his once pure evil outlook had faded down into something that would be called 'normal attire'.

Now this is the difficult bit... The destination is 130degrees from North-point, a position exactly 3000 miles south-east of Besilon City centre, the destination was chosen by those that buried him that causes the Shadow, for a perfectly good reason. Reach that position, then I shall tell you more. Until then...

Hentrepis' face dimmed away once again.

-Planetkiller-

Scanning Office Scouken: Pods are away, sir. Three units and Ambassador Guil have dropped down to see what is happening.
Communications Officer Reily: Sir, we have burst transmissions coming from those tanks.
Commander Kosaga: This could answer a few questions. Your call, sir.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 21:15   #49
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge pockets the stone again, looking at Hudre

"right, you heard him, lets get that position on the scanners and get our equipment, follow me"

*With that ginge turns and walks to the door he had come in, opening it and waiting for Hudre to follow before continuing to the control centre

Unread 29 Apr 2003, 23:13   #50
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre got up and followed his commander, Dimitri Methus. Who knows, maybe during this mission, he'd be able to call his commander "Ginge"? But the mission was worrying him. He was quite sure that he had just seen Hentrepis, and his commander had listened to him....their had to be good reason. Maybe Hentrepis had turned good after being trapped in that stone...but it was doubtful.

Hudre addresed his commander "Umm, sir? Do we have any idea what's waiting for us at this destination? I mean, if the person that causes the shadow is their, and we can't even fight the shadow, what are we supposed to do against him?"