User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:46   #951
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point
*David hurries along to the simulator room, taking note of the fact that he never got hit or told off once by the Sergeant. Also taking note of the fact that this was probably because David knows what some different types of young people are like, and Segeant Steiner happens to be one of the most commonly known types on his list.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:24   #952
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
/ooc Ok, I'm going to start the battle right now. For those of you who are not here, you will be added into the battle on your next post. ooc/

ND, Hudre, David

The doors to the simulator room slide open, revealing the two rows of pods as always, all of them open, ready for someone to sit down and turn it on. Standing at attention in front of one row today, however, are the other pilots of the 52nd Mixed Division: the veterans who will serve as your commanding officers. An alarm suddenly buzzes, and all of the CDF pilots swing around into the seats and activate the pods. The pods close up, sealing the pilots inside, and then begin the simulation. "ALRIGHT YOU SLUGS!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT!!! TIME'S UP, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO GO IT ALONE FOR NOW, UNTIL THE OTHERS SHOW UP!! WHEN THEY ARRIVE, THEY'RE GOING TO GET THE WORST ***-RIPPING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, BUT YOU WON'T BE AROUND TO SEE IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE SIM PODS!! NOW MOVE IT!!!"

Together, you, along with John, Vincent, and Nick slide into a pod and begin to power up the simulator. The pod slides closed around you, and the screen activates, first turning the black that is the usual color, and then gradually shifting to the appearance of a (WAVE/gunship/infantry) ****pit. You quickly run through the start-up procedures that you will have to do when you pilot a real vehicle, knowing that you're in a race to start-up before the veterans, and thus get an advantage in choosing ambush positions. Finally, you are finished, and the simulation snaps into existance around you. All of you curse as you realise that you're fighting in a city . . . at night. Worse yet, it seems that a thick fog is beginning to form, judging from the wisps of mist that float past your ****pit. Visibility will be almost nil, and most of your vehicle's sensors will be useless as well . . . the perfect scenario for ambushes. Looking around, you can see that you have been seperated from the others . . . obviously, your first goal should be linking up with the others, if they havn't walked into a trap yet. Blinking onto your screen are your objectives.

1) Link up with your Squad mates.
2) Annihilate the enemy

A voice suddenly booms, "This is Sergeant Steiner. The sim battle has begun!! Happy Hunting Pilots!!"

Your console lights up as all of your vehicle's systems come online, and fully under your control now that the simulation has started for real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:29   #953
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
(( I'm only gonna be able to post tommorow, so ummm, just say I got a hand cramp bfore I went into the pod.))

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:59   #954
David91

*David steps his WAVE forward, and looks around. He walks along the street, keeping his gun arm up and ready.*
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:01   #955
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
No Dachi flicks the encrypted radio transmission switch that will be understood only by his team mates.

"This is Morotaki reporting all systems functional."

He adjusts the controls, causing the sensor module of the WAVE to swing around in a 180 degree arc, he uses the optic sensors initially, followed by the other scopes. He then begins moving slowly forward, keeping his eyes peeled. On a whim, he reasons that his long-range rifle will probably be less use in these conditions than his sword, so he bears this in mind. He hasn't flicked the switch of the radio back to off, there's no point in doing it anyway, and so he speaks again.

"First priority is establishing a chain of command. We need a leader in order to operate effectively. I'm open to suggestions."
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville

Last edited by No Dachi; 26 Oct 2002 at 20:18.
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:23   #956
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Hudre

/ooc It would probably be best if you fought until then, and bowed out at that time (ie you take a shot to the ****pit ) ooc/

David91

You recieve ND's suggestion to switch to a private, secure frequency, and moments later pick up messages from Nick and Vincent. "I appear to be near some sort of park . . . I think that's a lake in front of me, anyway." Nick says, his voice sounding a bit eerie with the fog driving in front of your WAVE's ****pit. "I seem to be near some sort of department store . . . ah, ****." You hear the sound of a rifle firing before Vincent cuts the connection.
Suddenly, you hear someone, probably one of the vets, "Guys? I seemed to have lost you. Currently located on the corner of . . . ah . . . 5th street and Washington Avenue."

No Dachi

Moments after sending your suggestions to everyone, you get calls back, now on the private frequency. "I appear to be near some sort of park . . . I think that's a lake in front of me, anyway." Nick reports. "I seem to be near some sort of department store . . . ah, ****." You hear the sound of a rifle firing before Vincent cuts the connection.
Suddenly, you hear someone, probably one of the vets, "Guys? I seemed to have lost you. Currently located on the corner of . . . ah . . . 5th street and Washington Avenue."
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:56   #957
David91

*David looks around for a street sign to see where he is, and looks around when he reaches the end of the street, to see which streets branch off. He looks around for significant features.*
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 21:52   #958
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Name: Heron
Class: Light
Height: 21m
Mass: 90 tons
Armor: 55/55/65/45/45/20
Top Speed: 112 kph
Boosters: 45 seconds
Slots: 4/4/3/3/5/1/1/2
Summary: The Heron is more of a recon WAVE then a front-line one. However, the Heron can still pack enough of a punch to play an active part in a battle, and the increased extra equipment room makes the Heron almost the equal of a Shogun Mk II
Cost: 11000

Name: DD2 Claymore
Type: Sword
Damage: 15
Range: 1
Firing Rate: N/A
Slots: 4
Cost: 2000

Name: Tidan 7X
Type: Missile Launcher
Damage: 1 x 30
Range: 8
Firing Rate: 1
Shots: 4
Cost: 6000

Remaining: 0

*PK runs into the sim room, attempting to get into a pod as fast as possible*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 23:29   #959
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
*Dave runs off to the sim room as fast as he can*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 01:12   #960
Ryon
Soldier

Ryon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xdj Scott
Name: Ryon "(callsign) Dragon" McCright
Vehical: Gunship
Char: Unpredictable, somewhat rebellous of his predecesors. Outgoing and has a great sense of humor.
Umm I guess im restarting my char up... here he is...
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 03:03   #961
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
Mike and i have been getting serious training in the simulators and also have been during the off hours of training have been doing Extra study on tactics and the new Gunship ****pit design.

Also Mike and i have been doing extra activity in the ships Gym to make sure that we are both in peak physical condition.

That is the way that it is as the High Gee manouvers that are often required by Gunship pilots demand peak physical condition and that is something that Mike and i both pride ourselves on.

Rushing for the simulators to join the simulated Battle against the veterans, though after what both Mike and myself have been through any battle even a simulated one we take very seriously.

Both Mike and pose the question that will simluated kills add to the requistion points that have been acrued so far.

Now it is time to try out the new theories that we have both been discussing and working on!
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 12:50   #962
No Dachi

Coming to a four-way intersection, No Dachi halts his advance so the WAVE does not stray beyond the corners of the street he is currently on. He glances to his left to examine the number of the street he is on.

Unread 27 Oct 2002, 17:16   #963
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Hudre's hand cramp suddenly helas, and he jumps into a sim pod. As it boots up, Hudre clears his throat, and listens to his radio, and switches to the secure frequency.

"We can establish a chain of command as soon as we meet up."

Hudre checks his suroundings.

"John, where are you?"

Unread 27 Oct 2002, 17:21   #964
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Hewitt sprints for the simulation with the utter most urgency, all the while cursing the lure of the gorgeous Illustrious nursing staff.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:03   #965
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Note: 25 requision points will be awarded for each kill

David91

Urging your WAVE down the street, you cautiously check each side street you come to, wary of any possible ambushes, someting all to easy to create in this cityscape. Moving down one side street, you notice that the buildings taper off, as if there is a clearing ahead. Although you cannot see through the fog, the thought that the clearing could be a park, perhaps the park that Nick is waiting in, springs to mind.

PK

/ooc While it is true that I never said anyone couldn't make their own stats, I did feel that your WAVE was slightly overpowered for the beginning of the thread. The fact that you only have 20,000 points to spend on both a ship and a WAVE is the real penalty for not specializing in one catagory. I think in the future RPers will be able to pilot more than one kind of vehicle, but they will have to buy vehicles of each kind, and perhaps will be slightly less skilled at piloting vehicles other than their chosen one. You still have your ship, btw, and it is almost a match for a gunboat. ooc/

You charge into the simulator room and fling yourself into the nearest simulator pod, ignoring the howls of rage that Sergeant Steiner hurls at you. The pod slides shut a moment later, cutting off his new bout of curses. You run through the start-up procedures and soon find yourself in a night, at night, with a thick fog rolling in. At the moment you seem to be alone, and this can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it: good that there is no one shooting at you, bad that you are currently isolated from the rest of your squad.

Crazy

You run down to the simulator room, and almost crash into Ralph as he comes in from the opposite direction. "Think the sergeant is p***ed at us for being late?" Ralph asks, stepping forward. This activates the door, and it slides open, revealing the simulator room . . . and an irate Sergeant Steiner. "WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? NEVERMIND, WE'D DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO TRY TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ***ES!! GET IN A SIM POD NOW!!!" "Er . . . yup, he's p****ed." Ralph s******s, hurrying over to a pair of simulators with you. You quickly start the simulator up, and several minutes later find yourself above a fog-covered city at night, dark overcast clouds covering up the moon. "I'm picking up six bogies in the area, behind and above us." Ralph reports. "I'm at 300 degress and 3000 altitude, over."
Looking down at your console, you notice that you are flying at 0 degrees and are at 5000 altitude.

Ryon

/ooc Ok, welcome back. Design a gunship from the stuff on page 19, you have 20,000 points to buy with. ooc/

Terra

You and Mike race through the corridors of the Illustrious, and soon reached the Simulator Room. Stepping inside, you are "greeted" by the sergeant. "WHERE THE **** WERE YOU!!? THE MOCK BATTLE HAS ALREADY STARTED!! INTO THE SIMULATOR PODS, NOW!! AND YOU'D BETTER PRAY YOU DO GOOD!!" Deciding that now would not be the best time to aks the sergeant about anything, you and Mike hurry about to a pair of sim pods that are still open and slide in. Running through the startup checklist as fast as you could, the simulation soon snaps into life around you. You are flying above a fog-covered city at night, currently alone. The mission objectives flash up onto your screen, as well as a notice about kills (see above). Mike's voice suddenly fills your ****pit (he's flying a seperate gunship). "I'm picking up four bogies at four o'clock, as well as two friendlies. Looks like we've gotten seperated . . . I'm about 500 meters above and behind you."

No Dachi

Driving your WAVE slightly into the intersection, you swivel its ****pit around to try to get a good look at the nearby street sign. You manage to make out through the fog that this is 5th Street. Suddenly, the brick work of the building next to you explodes outward into shards. "This is Vet-9!! I've encountered the enemy!!" you hear, and realise that this must by the vet pilot that you heard broadcasting earlier on a general frequency.

Hudre

"Looks like I'm by myself at the moment . . . let's see here. It looks like I'm on St. Andrews Street, moving on. I think there's an intersection coming up . . . hold on a second. Ah, ok, looking at this set of street signs I'm on the intersection of St. Andrews and 9th Street. I'll wait here for ya." Moving your WAVE forward, you soon come to a set of street signs that tells you that you are on the corner of Beaford and Main. You wonder how the trainers expect you to find your way around, when you remember that a map of the area is usually downloaded into a WAVE's computer before a mission. You pray that the trainers were nice enough to do so as you tap in the necessary commands. A few seconds later, a map of the city pops up on an auxillary monitor. Breathing a sigh of relief, you see that you are about two blocks from John's position.

Hewitt

You look back to take a last look at a particularly pretty nurse, when you crash into someone and fall to the deck, hard. Regainning your feet quickly, you offer a hand to the other cadet. The cadet accepts, and a moment later looks up. You are surprised to see that it is none other than Claire Belmont! "Umm . . hi. Miss me?" she says, straightening her uniform. "Wondering why I'm in uniform?" she asks, looking self-consciously down at it. "Well, it turns out that they had a few extra berths in the 52nd for untrainned pilots, so I took one. Figured I would have an easier time finding my brother from the inside." You considering stopping to chat, but the voice of Sergeant Steiner suddenly booms in your head, "WHERE THE **** WERE YOU, RECRUIT!!? CHASING SOMEONE'S SKIRTS!!? DO THAT ON YOUR OWN **** FREE TIME, YOU HAVE A BATTLE TO WIN!!" You are about to excuse yourself when Claire says, "The mock battle is today, isn't it? I've only gotten a few lessons so far, but I think they would allow me to join the battle, if you want the extra help."

Fluffie

You head down to the simulator room as quickly as you can, almost being run over by Nicholas several times. Finally arriving at the room, you let Nicholas go in first, and thus bear the brunt of the sergeant's no doubt scathing attack about being late. And you are quite right. Fortunately, the sergeant pushes you two toward two empty sim pods, one of which was designed espcially for someone of Nicholas's size, instead of taking the time to chew you out royally. He does, however, vow to do that after the battle. Especially if you lose. Powering up the simulator, you soon find yourself in a foggy city at night, alone.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:07   #966
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Fluffie readies his grenade launcher and makes sure all systems are working in his suit, before turning to look at Nicholas.

"Hey, Bear.. What are we supposed to do here again? And you'd better not have a grenade launcher as well!"
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:17   #967
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
"Roger Ralph. Think these guys have had much experican chasing run aways through streets ? If we can get them down to street level, we should have an advanage.
Pull around to 180 degrees, and up to 6000.
Lets bring down some gunships."

*Crazy pushed the throtal stick forward and waited for Ralph to get into postion. The two slowly climbed level with the enemy gunships and moved towards them from either side*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:19   #968
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
oh and inspectre wanted me to say here that i have a grenade launcher, beserker powered armour and.. the targetting computer thingy do da didlideee
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:25   #969
David91

ooc: According to www.deathclock.com I actually die on Wednesday, March 4, 2065. What a load of rubbish.

*David cautiously makes his way along the street to the clearing, keeping his gun as up and ready as up and ready can be.*
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:28   #970
No Dachi

No Dachi swings the ****pit round 180 degrees, performing a quick sensor sweep to figure out if the vet is inside the building or; should the building be empty, the extent of the damage caused so that he can figure out the kind of weapon it was caused by. While he does this, he guns the WAVEs thrusters for added maneuvreability to dodge backwards and to the right untill he is against the wall for cover. This done, he glances at the radar screen to see how close and in what direction his opponent is. While he does this, he talks.

"Morotaki here, engaging the enemy, weaponry and type unknown, I'm on the 5th Street intersection, no back uyp necessary, yet."

While he speaks, he uses the thrusters again to dodge right and looks around, bringing up his rifle if he can see the target at a distance. If not, he tenses himself, ready, and prepares the claymore.

Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:32   #971
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Lady Hawk

Everyone signals acknowledgement, and soon you are back at the farmhouse of your childhood. The place has been abandoned since your father died, but still looks to be in good shape. You are hunting in the upstairs part of the barn when someone calls out, "Miss Gonzaleze!!?? I think you should come down and hear this!! We found a radio!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenn gets out of the WAVE.

this is the first time she has had to stretch her legs, reaching inn to the ****pit she gets her backpack and heads into the house.

she checks and sees that the water is still working, rushing out she sees that the gererator for the farm is still in working order, then once she has repared/started it she makes sure that the water is hot....

one word......A BATH.

as she is going about this she hears the call and comes down stairs to listen to the radio.......

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 22:34   #972
Ryon
Soldier

Ship Callsign: Renegade
Name: TX-72 Shrike
Class: Medium
Length: 12m
Mass: 65 tons
Armor: 150
Top Speed: 450kph
Afterburners: 35 seconds
Slots: 15
Summary: The Shrike is designed with a bird-of-prey philosophy: sweep in fast and kill fast.
Cost: 12000

Name: Ingstan Shrieker
Type: Gatling gun
Damage: 10 x 2
Range: 4
Firing Rate: 6
Cost: 2000

Name: Needler
Type: Rockets
Damage: 4 x 5
Range: 7
Firing Rate: 5
Shots: 35
Slots: 3
Cost: 3500

Extra Armor Plating: Adds 10 armor rating.
Slots: 1
Cost: 1500

Targeting Computer: Gives range to target, displays current target on the sensor map, etc. Almost a must-have.
Slots: 2
Cost: 1000

20000 points used

Last edited by Ryon; 27 Oct 2002 at 22:40.
Ryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 23:49   #973
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre comms to John " When we meet up, we should head towards the 5th street intersection, just incase the vet he's fighting did call for backup." Hudre goes quickly to Johns position.

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 09:51   #974
Terra Australis

On Finding out that Mike is in another Gunship, Mike and i quickly note the position of the enemy gunships.

"Mike we will make our Two Gunship Unit known as Hammer and Anvil"

Mike we must make contact with the other friendly gunships, on seeing two of the Gunships peel off to engage the enemy, we decide to do the same.

"Mike you break left and i will break right, dont go active on the radar though we want to jump the enemy as fast as we can"

Peeling off to the right and maintaining a low altitude to prevent the enemy getting a proper lock on from there radars.

"Mike we will maintain radio silence so that the enemy cannot get a lock on us"

Watching the friendly gunships peel off and move after the attacking Bogies we keep on approaching hidden and then will pop up and strike up at the last minute.

Mike and i continue on to fly at the Nap of the earth altitude, hopefully creeping past the enemy gunships as they peel off to engage the attacking friendly gunships, Mike and i have now made it past the enemy gunships who are preoccupied with the two gunships that have vectored onto the friendly gunships.

Thinking that they have the edge in numbers they will grow confident and foolish, they will be in for a surprise.

Now that Mike and i are past the enemy gunships we both turn and face the direction of the gunships and wait till the timing is correct.

Also make contact with the other friendly gunships, with this i send a data burst transmission on a very narrow wave band to the other friendly gunships identifying that we are friendly and also asking for a channel that we can communicate more rapidly than the data burst system, that allows encrypted radio transmissions.

OOC what is the weapons that we have in the combat simulator the weapons that we have on the gunships that we have fitted out for the real combat missions?

Last edited by Terra Australis; 28 Oct 2002 at 09:57.
Terra Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 14:22   #975
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Inspectre
Note: 25 requision points will be awarded for each kill
Hewitt

You look back to take a last look at a particularly pretty nurse, when you crash into someone and fall to the deck, hard. Regainning your feet quickly, you offer a hand to the other cadet. The cadet accepts, and a moment later looks up. You are surprised to see that it is none other than Claire Belmont! "Umm . . hi. Miss me?" she says, straightening her uniform. "Wondering why I'm in uniform?" she asks, looking self-consciously down at it. "Well, it turns out that they had a few extra berths in the 52nd for untrainned pilots, so I took one. Figured I would have an easier time finding my brother from the inside." You considering stopping to chat, but the voice of Sergeant Steiner suddenly booms in your head, "WHERE THE **** WERE YOU, RECRUIT!!? CHASING SOMEONE'S SKIRTS!!? DO THAT ON YOUR OWN **** FREE TIME, YOU HAVE A BATTLE TO WIN!!" You are about to excuse yourself when Claire says, "The mock battle is today, isn't it? I've only gotten a few lessons so far, but I think they would allow me to join the battle, if you want the extra help."
Um, yeah sure, I don't mind. You will probably have to talk to mister hard-ass over there though, we're fighting the vets today.

*Hewitt grins and invites Claire to follow him as he runs into the simulator room under the watchful glare of the drill sergeant.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 20:24   #976
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
*Sets scanners to maximum, and stomps off in a random direction, hopefully towards team mates*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:10   #977
Immortal Squish

Quote:
Light Class "Ranger" Powered Armor
Pilot: Jin "Squish" Saotome
Height: 2m
Mass: 2 tons
Armor: 5/5/20/10/10/10
Top Speed: 15kph
Slots: 4/3/3/5/1/1/3
Unused: 0/0/3/0/1/1/2
Equipment:
- Upgraded Sensors (Level 1)
- Tactical Computer
- Additional Armor (x2)

Weaponry:
- Kalvex Brass Knuckles (x2)

Total Cost: 20,000 points
Squish rushes down the corridor towards the Simulator room, dodging past the other cadets who were moving too slow. As he runs, he finishes buttoning up his uniform and rubs his face hoping it wasn't obvious he hadn't shaved. Those guys are always so picky about shaving...

"I knew I shouldn't of drank so much..." He mutters as he almost knocks down another cadet as he rushes passes. Squish gives a quick appology without slowing, and continues sprinting to the Sim Room.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 08:21   #978
Terra Australis

Awaiting the contact from the friendly gunships in the area of where the opposing force of gunships was sighted.....

Mike and i continue to hide from the enemy gunships that appear to be preoccupied with the gunships that have parted to attack them, waiting for a suitable time to join the melee that is sure to follow.

Mike and i also since movement is hard to notice from any sort of reasonable distance begin to patrol the region around where we are situated and also begin to mark on our maps areas that would be suitable to ambush opposing ground forces, and also handy areas to avoid being detected by opposing forces.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:25   #979
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Fluffie

You turn, but find that Nicholas is not with you. Indeed, at the moment you appear to be in a narrow alleyway, completely alone. Suddenly, you the thump, thump, thump of a WAVE's approach out in the street ahead of you.

Crazyboy

"Yeah . . . if we don't run into buildings first!!" Ralph retorts, no doubt taking a look at the now seemingly solid fog below. Meanwhile, the six gunships break formation, two slicing in to engage you, while the other four head of to the West. Appruptly, you hear the warning warble of an attempted missile lock, and you can hear Ralph curse as he slams his gunship down into a dive to avoid the missile lock. The pair of gunships facing you split off as one follows after Ralph, leaving you to duel with the "wing commander".

David91

/ooc Well we could send your character back in time . . . :d ooc/

Slowly moving forward into the clearing, you soon make out several trees, and a small pond ahead. You begin to wonder if this is not the correct park afterall when a dark shape suddenly bursts out from under the pond's surface. It is a WAVE. "Wasn't sure if you were a bogie or not until just now." Nick explained, and was about to continue you when he stops, and then starts again. "Sounds like Morotaki (ND) has engaged the enemy. I just got another transmission from the veteran idiot who's broadcasting on a general frequnecy. Let's go!!" Nick's WAVE slogs its through out of the muddy pond bank, and then takes off out of the park and down a side street.

No Dachi

You pull back into the safety of the alleyway, but the enemy pilot seems to be intent to follow, as a second round of fire pulverizes the stone next to your WAVE's head. Taking a quick moment to analyze the blast damage, it seems that the enemy WAVE is using some sort of machine gun. This is confirmed a moment later as a Chicken Hawk sweeps around the corner of the street. The avian-like WAVE leaned back on its back-canted legs for a moment, and then openned fire with its dual machine-gun mounted pods (Instead of having arms, this WAVE has two turrets, one mounted of each side of its body. Each once holds a machine gun). Some of the bullets miss, but other zing into your armor, failing to penetrate. Your armor indicatator flashes, and you notice that the computer reports you have lost: (left leg: 4 points of armor, torso: 4 points) "Whoa!!" the enemy pilot broadcasted, and the Hawk began to step back, away from you and back out into the street.

Lady Hawk

You walk down into the kitchen to find a group of CDF soldiers, Pvt Johnson included, standing around the kitchen table, which has an old radio sitting on top of it. "We managed to tap onto a Majestic comm channel." Johnson explained, shrugging at your curious stare. "Don't ask." Everyone then fell silent as the radio crackled to life, staticy and quiet, but still understandable.

This is Clean-up 18, we're currently on the corner of Adams and 10th. We bringing in the last load of prisoners from the spaceport. Roger, Clean-up. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room here at the base. Too many Commies surrendered. <Laughter> We're erecting a temporary prison at the corner of 9th and Main.

The radio then falls silent again, and Johnson looks up at you. "This is our chance. We're going to launch a raid and rescue our brothers-in-arms. Are you with us?"

Ryon

You rush into the simulator room and quickly run through the start-up procedure. Soon you find yourself above a fog-covered city at night. A moment later, you cut into a low-flying cloud, and you hope that it will help mask your gunship from the enemy's sensors. A moment later, you emerge, and find yourself behind a group of six enemy gunships, paired off and flying at various heights. As you watch, two of the gunships break off to engage two friendy gunships, while the other four work together to attack another pair of friendlies. One pair of enemy gunships move forward to engage the second pair of friendly gunships, that were attempting to slip in behind the enemy, while the second pair circled around to try to slip in behind them.

Hudre

"Righto." John replies, and whistles a low tune over the comm channel while he waits for you to arrive. Finally, you can make out the long-legged figure of his Heron. "What took ya so long? Come on, let's go save someone's *** again." That said, John turned his WAVE back out into the fog again, heading in the direction that your map reports was the location of the enemy pilot when he broadcasted.

Terra

/ooc That is correct, same weapons as for real. ooc/
Unfortunately, it seems that the enemy gunships have already noticed you, as two of them break off to engage you while the other pair moves to engage one of the other groups of friendly gunships on your radar (Crazy).

Hewitt

"Ok." Claire says, then runs after you to the simulator room. Sergeant Steiner is waiting for you, and takes a deep breath as he readies to give you the tongue lashing of your life. Fortunately, Claire interupts his would-be tirade with a request to join the trainees. The sergeant turns to confer with Major Darian Matthews, who shrugs agreeably. "One more plebe to smoke won't make a difference." he jokes. A minute later both you and Claire are powering up your simulator pods, and you soon find yourself in a fogged shroud city at night. You are currently alone.

Immortal

You arrive just as Cadet Hewitt and some other woman you had never seen before enter the Simulator Room and converse with Sergeant Steiner. Thinking quickly, you use them as a distraction as you slip over to a empty sim pod and power it up, thus saving yourself from a brutal "Steiner Spanking". Finally, the simulator is ready, and you find yourself standing ankle-deep in a drainage pond, surronded by eerie fog. However, judging from your HUD, your are located in a simulated city, and it is at night.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:39   #980
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

"Time to show these goes who they are dealing with!"

*Crazy heats up his mini guns and spins around, and dives, then pulls back up and spins around trying to get behind the wing leader. If failing to get behind the other gunship, Crazy puts his gunship in a steep dive, and goes into the thick fog, where he abruptly pulls back up, doing a one eighty and heads nearly virtically up. He lines up the enemy gunship up in his sites and opens fire with both gatling guns while spinning*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 03:42   #981
Immortal Squish

Squish activates his sensors and quickly moves to the nearest building for cover. He beings actively scanning the area as he goes, hoping to pick up a few friendlies (or lone enemy infantry).
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 07:32   #982
Ryon
Soldier

Ryon quickly flicked on the needlers and brought up the targets. The second group. Ryons screen locked a missle on each of the four in the second group. As his screen brought up red circles indicating a lock on the enemy gunships, he depressed the trigger. Out of each of the missle tubes a rocket shot off with amazing speed towards they targets...
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 08:41   #983
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*cough*

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 08:53   #984
No Dachi

No Dachi reaches a desicion in seconds. I have to close the gap...

Gunning the thrusters again, he throws the WAVE forward towards the Chicken Halk, lifting the rifle up in his right arm. He fires at the main body of the design. The rifle gives a loud crack as it sounds. For psychological effect, and he remembered as a fact that this had a good one, he quickly switches the radio fequency to transmit solely to the pilot of this WAVE. This done, he roars loudly in the ****pit.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Having brought the claymore up over his head, he brings it down onto the WAVE's main part in a crushing vertical blow, ready to dodge with the thrusters again.

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:25   #985
Terra Australis

"Mike this is it we are spotted" As the two enemy gunships have now vectored onto us "Mike it's showtime you know what to do"

On hearing this the recon that we have done of the area before we were spotted has provided us with some good spots to effect an attack operation.

"Mike there are two other Bogies that may be attempting to circle around us and also the two that are on there tail perhaps in the chaos of battle maybe we can cause some havoc and get them to fire onto each other, Though wait there is another friendly that just popped in behind the formation that will make for some interesting moments indeed perhaps we will only be fighting two after all"

Mike and i begin to climb radically gaining altitude as fast as possible on the way up we note the loaction on radar of all hostile and friendly units.

Climbing up rapidly we rush into where the pair of enemy gunships are vectoring onto us and attempt to get into there blind spots.

Climbing high into the sky Mike and i Pull an Immelmann mannouver with a barrel roll thrown in to hopefully shake off the enemies that are vectoring onto us. While this is going as we pull the unexpected Immelman combination barrel roll manouver, Mike and i target our pursuers as and opening up with a volley of Both Gattling Gun fire and also Cannon fire targetting at the enemy gunships trying to attack us.

Mike and i also note the position of the other enemy Gunships!
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:06   #986
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie looks around, grabbing his grenade launcher tightly and trying to get his targetting computer to tell him on who's side that mech is. As the computer-device-thingy does it job, he looks down at the nasty thrower of death, wondering if it'll really be that effective in the case the WAVE has decided to be evulh.

Cursing, he runs off fairly swift to find a place he can hide in, while shaking around the targetting thing, trying to get it to tell him what the mech's 'colours' are.

Oh.

Crap.

Banging his head against a random wall, he shakes the computer some more, trying to get it to tell him what he's supposed to do anyways..
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:20   #987
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre comms to Morotaki. "I know you said you didn't need any help, but me and John are coming, just incase he called for backup, and we need to group up." Hudre comms to John "Let's get there quick, booster style!" Hudre activates his boosters to 75%, and follows his map to where Morotaki is, with his machinegun ready.

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:32   #988
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Hewitt

"Ok." Claire says, then runs after you to the simulator room. Sergeant Steiner is waiting for you, and takes a deep breath as he readies to give you the tongue lashing of your life. Fortunately, Claire interupts his would-be tirade with a request to join the trainees. The sergeant turns to confer with Major Darian Matthews, who shrugs agreeably. "One more plebe to smoke won't make a difference." he jokes. A minute later both you and Claire are powering up your simulator pods, and you soon find yourself in a fogged shroud city at night. You are currently alone.
Excellent... time to get in contact with the others me thinks.

*Hewitt searches for the radio frequency of his fellow cadets as powers up his WAVE and checks the targetting computer for any sign of the enemy.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 22:56   #989
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Crazyboy

The enemy gunship attempts to follow you and line up on your tail, but your evasive actions manage to thwart his attempts. Also, the warbling tone of missile lock fades, indicating that the enemy pilot is having a hard time acheiving his missile lock. Several times the gunship drops into your gunsights, but each time you fire a burst the enemy manages to slip out of your sights. Likewise, several times you flinch as lines of tracers flash past just a few feet from your ****pit. Finally sick of the twisting, turning, and utterly futile dogfight, you dive down into the fog below. Upon dipping into the fog, you twist your gunship around and begin clawing for the sky again. You almost stare in shock as the enemy gunship is actually diving toward you in a head-on pass! You see the gatling gun mounted in the nose of the enemy gunship flash, and your gunship shakes slightly as rounds tear into your frontal armor. Looking at your screen, you see that your armor has dropped by 12 points already, and dropping fast.

Immortal

Walking down the street, doing your best to stay in the shadows, you suddenly come to a halt as you see a dark shape loom out of the fog ahead. A WAVE. A veteran WAVE. You realize a second later that the enemy vehicle is moving toward you, and you duck into the safety of a nearby alleyway. The WAVE passes a few seconds later, not noticing you, and you are about to step out into the street when a second WAVE appears at the mouth of the alleyway. This is also a veteran vehicle, a Banshee. Either this pilot was more attentive of their sensors, or the Banshee contained a more advanced sensors package. Whatever the reason, the Banshee comes to a halt in front of the alleyway, turns, and opens fire at you!

Ryon

Your computer flashes a warning that you are beyond effective range for rockets (they are unguided afterall), but you fire anyway. Naturally, you don't necessarily want to damage the enemy gunships, just get their attention before they spring a trap on the allied gunships. You fire a pair of rockets at the distant pair of enemy vehicles, and they abruptly change course to head toward you. Noticing no explosion, your computer confirms what your eyes told you a moment before: both rockets missed by a distance of five meters. However, the two enemy gunships were rapidly closing the range, and your computer began to warble the warnings of an attempted missile lock from one of the enemy gunships. A second later, your targetting reticle changes to green, indicating that the gunships are now in much more effective rocket range. It's at this point they open fire with their gatling guns.

PK

/ooc Sorry. I guess I must have skipped over your short post, something I do sometimes when typing up ten or so replies. ooc/

You throttle your WAVE forward, and notice a gunship zoom down toward you, and then tear back up for the sky. Your computer informs you that it was an allied gunship. You wonder if there was any way you could help, but realize that with the fog, it would be almost impossible to assist the gunships in their battles above. The comm is eerily silent, until you hear the veteran pilot report his position and that he has engaged the enemy near the intersection of 5th and Washington. A flash of movement out of the corner of your right eye, in a dark alley to your right, suddenly catches your attention.

No Dachi

Your rifle shot catches the Chicken directly in the center of its chest, sending it reeling back. You then manipulate your WAVE into a dash forward, raising your sword high above your high before bringing it crashing down on the enemy WAVE. The pilot was obviously moderately skillful, as he managed to turn his stumble backward into an evasive action that caused your sword to glance off its right arm pod, instead of crashing down onto its torso. "Yikes!!" the enemy pilot shouts, and turns to run, whirling around and spurting away down Washington Avenue. You then receive Hudre’s message.

Terra

/ooc Do not presume to know more than I give you. You have no knowledge of the two gunships that were sneaking up behind you, nor would you until they had openned fire. However, Ryon has detected them and has moved to engage, thus preventing that, which is what I intended to happen. ooc/

You charge head on toward the pair of enemy gunships heading toward you, and you hear the warning tone of a missile lock sounding within your ****pits. However, before the gunships fire their missile you and Mike break into the barrel roll, breaking the lock. Cutting back in toward the two enemy gunships, you open fire and manage to hit one of the juking gunships several times, and your computer shows that you've inflicted about twelve armor points of damage so far. The first pass the ends, and disolves into a twisting, turning dogfight. You attempt to keep the enemy gunship in sight, but fail to tag your taget anymore. Suddenly, a line of tracers fly past the right side of your ****pit, and you check your rear monitors to notice that the second enemy gunship has locked itself onto your tail.

Fluffie

As the footfalls of the WAVE’s feet get louder, the tiny radar screen displayed on your suit’s face plate suddenly lights up with a red dot. A red dot that was moving toward the center of the radar screen, which clearly meant that the WAVE coming toward you was an enemy. You manage to duck inside a nearby grocery store and hunker down behind a counter, watching your radar screen and cradling your grenade launcher. The footfalls seem to reach a crescendo, and then suddenly stop, as does the red dot on your radar. The last footsteps sounding like they were right outside the store, but you don’t dare move in case the WAVE would detect you. Minutes seem to stretch by, although your computer assures you that only about half a minute passes before the footfalls resume, the red dot now moving away from your position.

Hudre

“Ok.” John replied, the fog ahead of you lighting up as John uses the boosters located in the small of his WAVE’s back. Leaning your WAVE slightly forward, you then touch the controls to activate the boosters and feel a jolt as they activate, propelling your WAVE down the street. “Should get there in about two minutes.” John reports, and then adds, “Morotaki should be fine though. I think he can handle one or two vets on his own.”

Hewitt

You manage to find the frequency that the rest of your team is using, and pick up the message from Hudre as well. You receive a second message on the same channel a moment later. It’s Claire. “Hewitt . . . are you there? I seem to be alone, although it’s hard to tell with this fog. I think I’m near a pier of something . . . spooky.”
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.

Last edited by Inspectre; 1 Nov 2002 at 23:44.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 23:01   #990
No Dachi

In a cool, calm and calculated manner, No Dachi raises the rifle again, aims dead centre for the WAVE's left leg/body join and fires; the shot streaking down the street toward the veteran's craft, the loud crack from the weapon's firing preceeding the bullet only by a few seconds. As soon as he has fired, No Dachi throws the WAVE forward, the feet pounding on the road and sending shockwaves through the Earth. He lifts the Claymore above the WAVE's head once again and prepares another blow, dodging from side to side with the thrusters to avoid those machine guns.

Last edited by No Dachi; 2 Nov 2002 at 16:20.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 23:46   #991
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Quote:
Crazyboy
The enemy gunship attempts to follow you and line up on your tail, but your evasive actions manage to thwart his attempts. Also, the warbling tone of missile lock fades, indicating that the enemy pilot is having a hard time acheiving his missile lock. Several times the gunship drops into your gunsights, but each time you fire a burst the enemy manages to slip out of your sights. Likewise, several times you flinch as lines of tracers flash past just a few feet from your ****pit. Finally sick of the twisting, turning, and utterly futile dogfight, you dive down into the fog below. Upon dipping into the fog, you twist your gunship around and begin clawing for the sky again. You almost stare in shock as the enemy gunship is actually diving toward you in a head-on pass! You see the gatling gun mounted in the nose of the enemy gunship flash, and your gunship shakes slightly as rounds tear into your frontal armor. Looking at your screen, you see that your armor has dropped by 12 points already, and dropping fast.
-ooc- *Points to end of last post where he was firing as he came out of teh fog.* -ooc-

*Crazy watches as his bullets start slamming into the enemy gunship as well as the ones slamming into his. As the two gunships are about to hit each other, Crazy yanks his gunship into another 180 and dives again, and pulls up just in the fog. Crazy pushes his throtal to full and climbs out of the fog up behind the enemy gunship and opens fire again*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 07:04   #992
Terra Australis

OOC sorry i thought that i had detected the gunships trying to sneak up on me when i powered up my radar system....

"Mike i have one bandit on my tail, what is your status?"

"I Could use some help here Mike"

On noting that the gunship is trying hard to gain lock on me, i do something that the enemy gunship pilot would find totally unexpected. Pulling hard up on the stick and then cutting the thrust to the engines, engaging the air breaks using the dramatic slow of speed to my advantage and hopefully roll in behind the enemy gunship and become the hunter.

I attempt to make contact with the gunship that had just joined the battle on the allied side.

"Unidentified allied Gunship this is Hammer and Anvil a pair of allied gunships in the battle ahead of you, we have an encrypted channel that we can use for more efficient and secure communication."

Meanwhile as the battle rages i continue to glance at the radar occasionally to monitor where the friendly gunships are.

Making Contact with the other allied Gunships that are also in the Battle, i send the same message to this pilot

"Unidentified allied Gunships this is Hammer and Anvil a pair of allied gunships in the battle ahead of you, we have an encrypted channel that we can use for more efficient and secure communication, we are currently engaging two of the enemy gunships to even things up a bit, how does the battle progress for you????"
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 07:27   #993
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Hewitt

You manage to find the frequency that the rest of your team is using, and pick up the message from Hudre as well. You receive a second message on the same channel a moment later. It’s Claire. “Hewitt . . . are you there? I seem to be alone, although it’s hard to tell with this fog. I think I’m near a pier of something . . . spooky.”
*Hewitt grins as he picks up the headset, first contacting Claire.*

"I to am alone so what I was thinking is we should pair up. If you just hang tight I should be with you soon. Then I think we should consider Hudre's request to group up and meet up with his party. What do you think?"

*Hewitt begins to sweep the upper part of his torso back and forth as he powers his WAVE to full throttle. He checks the map every now and again to make certain he is heading in the direction of Claire's WAVE.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 12:25   #994
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie pokes his computer a few times and silently whispers to it. "What am I doing here? Don't they give mission objectives in the military?" Looking up after he stops talking to it, he makes sure the area is clear, before getting into a crouched walking position, moving further into the store and trying to find a way to 'higher grounds', planning on getting a decent look at his enviroment.
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 16:15   #995
Immortal Squish

Quote:
Immortal

Walking down the street, doing your best to stay in the shadows, you suddenly come to a halt as you see a dark shape loom out of the fog ahead. A WAVE. A veteran WAVE. You realize a second later that the enemy vehicle is moving toward you, and you duck into the safety of a nearby alleyway. The WAVE passes a few seconds later, not noticing you, and you are about to step out into the street when a second WAVE appears at the mouth of the alleyway. This is also a veteran vehicle, a Banshee. Either this pilot was more attentive of their sensors, or the Banshee contained a more advanced sensors package. Whatever the reason, the Banshee comes to a halt in front of the alleyway, turns, and opens fire at you!

Squish yells a string of explitives as he sprints away from the enemy WAVE, franticly dodging the deadly of fire. He hurridly locates and dives through the closest window or door along the walls of the alleyway. This should buy me a few minutes...

Squish recovers from his dive and quickly makes his way deeper into the building. He reactivates his sensors as he jogs through the building's interior trying to locate the veteran WAVES.
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 16:18   #996
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK twists the WAVE's torso to face the alley, bringing the missile launcher online. He trains all sensors in that direction, checking to see if it's an enemy. If it proves to be so, he fires two missiles in the direction of its head, and another at the gfround at its feet, hoping to knock it off balance.*

Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:27   #997
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Lady Hawk

You walk down into the kitchen to find a group of CDF soldiers, Pvt Johnson included, standing around the kitchen table, which has an old radio sitting on top of it. "We managed to tap onto a Majestic comm channel." Johnson explained, shrugging at your curious stare. "Don't ask." Everyone then fell silent as the radio crackled to life, staticy and quiet, but still understandable.

This is Clean-up 18, we're currently on the corner of Adams and 10th. We bringing in the last load of prisoners from the spaceport. Roger, Clean-up. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room here at the base. Too many Commies surrendered. <Laughter> We're erecting a temporary prison at the corner of 9th and Main.

The radio then falls silent again, and Johnson looks up at you. "This is our chance. We're going to launch a raid and rescue our brothers-in-arms. Are you with us?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenn looks at them.

Ok chaps, let me get this right you want to launch a raid against WELL ARMED MAJESTIC FORCES.

Ok well lets look at this logically right?

We have just survived by the skin of our teeth yes? so what equipment do we have, what are our supplies, what ammo do we have, what is our fuel status?????

Have any of you thought this out, are any of you even intelligent enough to even think that of what we have.

Suppose we actually free the prisoners what then????? and where do we take them. How do we feed them.

We will do it this way - establish a base first then we start thinking about what next. Not rusg headlong from one battle to another. Now if any one of you does not like this then you can get your stuff together and lave now. Cause i am going to tell you this, the ride aint foing to be pretty, there is no riding off into the sunset in this little fairy tale. We have just been conquerd, wiped out. Now I AM FOR FIGHTING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not willy nilly, I an no Leader, but for F**K SAKE i have a bit of common sense. WE Will establish a base at NORAD then we will strike back.....

NOW WHO IS WITH ME????????????????????

ooc/ what equipment do we have please and what vehicles and ammo and supplies and personnel (who does what????) /ooc

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 22:48   #998
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre
"Ok.” John replied, the fog ahead of you lighting up as John uses the boosters located
in the small of his WAVE’s back. Leaning your WAVE slightly forward, you then touch
the controls to activate the boosters and feel a jolt as they activate, propelling your
WAVE down the street. “Should get there in about two minutes.” John reports, and
then adds, “Morotaki should be fine though. I think he can handle one or two vets on
his own.”

"Yeah well, we need to group up anyways and that seems to be the logical place to meet"

Unread 3 Nov 2002, 04:15   #999
Ryon
Soldier

Also switching to gatling guns. Ryon unleashed a hail of gunfire on the closest Gunship while quickly switching to rockets and firing one at the second ship.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 11:53   #1000
David91

Quote:
David91

/ooc Well we could send your character back in time . . . :d ooc/

Slowly moving forward into the clearing, you soon make out several trees, and a small pond ahead. You begin to wonder if this is not the correct park afterall when a dark shape suddenly bursts out from under the pond's surface. It is a WAVE. "Wasn't sure if you were a bogie or not until just now." Nick explained, and was about to continue you when he stops, and then starts again. "Sounds like Morotaki (ND) has engaged the enemy. I just got another transmission from the veteran idiot who's broadcasting on a general frequnecy. Let's go!!" Nick's WAVE slogs its through out of the muddy pond bank, and then takes off out of the park and down a side street.
ooc: Um, I was away for a while, is my character anywhere different to the locations mentioned in the above quote?