User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 10:26   #1
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm betting 99% of you don't care

But I'm leaving. . This was my last round anyways. I will most likely come back as a co-op planet next round(I gotta use those 3 credits I have for something :/). But my last real round of pa ended when i was kicked from 1up.

To those of you I like in 1up:

I'm sorry that your coords were listed when i leaked 1up coords, but the people i dislike very much were in the same alliance as you, so i couldn't just go "hey m8, what are your coords, so your coords don't get leaked", cuz you wouldn't tell me anyways, and what matter does it make. No nicknames were listed(Yah, i changed the list Hicks fan club). But to the point, I again apologise for hurting you in the way that i did.

To those of you I dislike in 1up:

Thanks for flaming me the amount of time you did. I found out that 1up wasn't that place for me, and realise my mistake of ditching WP for such a lame excuse for an alliance. Getting so many "good" pa players(my classification of good is much different from others I'm sure) is not a good thing. More or less, it was a bad communitty. I had a wonderful communitty in WP, and quite frankly, I should have stayed there.

My classification of a good PA player:

Read the log of my arguments between me and kerchie and you will realise how much of an alliance player i actually am. Honestly, defence is better than offense in my opinion. Because without defence, your offense doesn't mean shit. So to have players in an alliance that 3 fleet attack(yes, it did happen in phraktos, and i wouldn't be surprised if top planets in 1up did it as well) is just rubbish, and I'm sad to see HC of such said alliances keep these people.

All in all, my pa career has aloud me to meet people I'm glad I have met, and met people I wish i never would have met. But such comes life. Good luck to the PA communnity, and any alliance that wants a scanner, lemme know, i am uber active, just can't be arsed with plaeying for real. I won't even be in game - just for the fact that my trustworthiness was blown when i released 1up's coords, so i expect no invitations of any kind from any alliances ever again, which doesn't bother me.

GG all.

waffle
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote