User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:56   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Public Service Announcement

Dr Wakka is evil. He moves from forum to forum, never quite finding a place where people don't flame him away by calling him gay.

Please, for the sake of all thats holy, and nodrog, get this monster out of the forums now! PLEASE
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:00   #2
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Dr Wakka is evil. He moves from forum to forum, never quite finding a place where people don't flame him away by calling him gay.

Please, for the sake of all thats holy, and nodrog, get this monster out of the forums now! PLEASE
Erh - thanks for introducing me.

'bout the gay part - you tied me down, you son-of-a-*****! That doesn't make me gay!
Dr Wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:00   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Snurx - Aren't you that person who posts on RP?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:00   #4
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Snurx
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:07   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Public Service Announcement

Quote:
I thought you said "get this mosher out of the forums now!".

Moshers are
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:08   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
moshing is fun

\o/
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:12   #7
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
moshing is fun
That sounds like something a mosher would say!

Go be gay and wear a hoody or something.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:29   #8
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
That sounds like something a mosher would say!

heh
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:37   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im a well dressed mosher...

thank you very much.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:08   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
hey get back to discussing how **** wakka is k?

(bump for the get sticky crew)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:05   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
I wear hoodies all the time, and i thought you liked me!

(What's wrong whit them, and what's moshers?)
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:21   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
i fully support snurx's irrational hatred of Dr. whatever.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:22   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
I wear hoodies all the time, and i thought you liked me!

(What's wrong whit them, and what's moshers?)
moshers = people who like moshing far too much and can always be found in a violent pit, they're generally into korn, slipknot, marilyn manson, etc., stereotypically wear a black hoodie, chains.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:23   #14
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
*making a cameo appearance in this thread with no real comments of importance*

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:30   #15
Embroglio

Oh and yeah Snurx is totally 100% correct!

Edit: ...on the Dr Wank thing.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 3 Jun 2003 at 01:39.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:29   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
moshers = people who like moshing far too much and can always be found in a violent pit, they're generally into korn, slipknot, marilyn manson, etc., stereotypically wear a black hoodie, chains.

ouch, i mosh yet do not fit into this stereotypical view

in fact, i have never even owned a hoodie and think they look quite **** :/
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:01   #17
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
ouch, i mosh yet do not fit into this stereotypical view

in fact, i have never even owned a hoodie and think they look quite **** :/
Wanna be!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:02   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
im a well dressed mosher...
versace?

wtf is a hoody anyways?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:04   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
what? Someone NEW joined?

Are you sure this isn't another one of MrL's gimmick accounts?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:07   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

there are only Mrl Gimmick Gimmicks now.

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:14   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

I do belive this person had a forum account long ago, for about a week!
So, new is maybe the wrong word. But he's still a gay newbie.

Radical: A hoodie is a sweater (i think) whit a hood.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:15   #22
Radical Edward

Quote:
Radical: A hoodie is a sweater (i think) whit a hood.
I thought those were the ones that all gangsta rapper wannabes wore over a peak cap over a bandanna down in da 'hood.

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:20   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I thought those were the ones that all gangsta rapper wannabes wore over a peak cap over a bandanna down in da 'hood.
Oh. Probably, althought the fashion for gangster rappers have quite changed these last years. Now it's more in suits, big coats, and flashy "bling-bling" stuff.
Kinda sad, really. But who cares about them?

It is very usefull, that hood. When it rains, you can use it instead of a paraply, if somebody throws snowballs at you, you can use it to ensure that very little goes down your neck, and so on.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:22   #24
Radical Edward

Quote:
Oh. Probably, althought the fashion for gangster rappers have quite changed these last years. Now it's more in suits, big coats, and flashy "bling-bling" stuff.
Kinda sad, really. But who cares about them?

It is very usefull, that hood. When it rains, you can use it instead of a paraply, if somebody throws snowballs at you, you can use it to ensure that very little goes down your neck, and so on.
I am assuming a paraply is foreign for umbrella, or am I out of touch in this too?

I seem to be about 5 years behind.

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:25   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I am assuming a paraply is foreign for umbrella, or am I out of touch in this too?

I seem to be about 5 years behind.
Yes, it is. I just forgot the word, and wrote down the norwegian in hopes that somebody would understand it!

Its not to much hassle, who wants to be in anyways? Don't worry, in a year or so your "style" will become popular. Then you will be "hot" and "sexy" and "fashionabale" for a few months, and then the current changes and gets back to you in a few years.
People who go for being trendy are sad, beacause there are too much other stuff thats more imporatant, in my eyes ofc.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:27   #26
Radical Edward

Quote:
Yes, it is. I just forgot the word, and wrote down the norwegian in hopes that somebody would understand it!

Its not to much hassle, who wants to be in anyways? Don't worry, in a year or so your "style" will become popular. Then you will be "hot" and "sexy" and "fashionabale" for a few months, and then the current changes and gets back to you in a few years.
People who go for being trendy are sad, beacause there are too much other stuff thats more imporatant, in my eyes ofc.

heh, well there weren't too many things it ycould be. Jeans and T Shirts are always in :P

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:32   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
heh, well there weren't too many things it ycould be. Jeans and T Shirts are always in :P
True, true.
But, there are some factors that also can play in, to make it more or less "trendy". Like how messed up they are! I got this pair, its the most comfertabale pair of jeans that i have. They are old, and teared, and faded. They should be hold as far away from fashion as they could, but apparently, they are fashionabale.. People actually BUY pre-wrecked jeans these days. For probably twice the price of some better, more sturdy jeans that you can wreck all alone!

Anyways, my trendy little body has decide to make a lot of strange noises, so im going to shower/food.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:57   #28
Radical Edward

Quote:

People actually BUY pre-wrecked jeans these days. For probably twice the price of some better, more sturdy jeans that you can wreck all alone!
I know, this astounded me, and a friend and I stood in a shop commenting on this loudly as people were buying them. I was sorely tempted to offer someone a pair of my old jeans for 50 quid.

then there was the idea of "karma infused jeans" ... so these would be worn by someone and absorb their karma. so "these jeans were occasionally worn by a nymphomaniac" or "these jeans have been infused with the karma of a rugby playing chick magnet"

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:56   #29
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
i am tracking you, snurx :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 13:19   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
i am tracking you, snurx :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Don't track me, track that evil opressor Dr Wakka!
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 13:23   #31
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Don't track me, track that evil opressor Dr Wakka!
HAH!

I know where you live. I'm going to opress you for a bit, you do-goody-gay.
Dr Wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:53   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I'm appauled by the level of poorness in this thread created by Snurx.

You are hereby denied access to the cookie jar for 2 months.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote