User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:12   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
please god help me

i was listening to a song and i liked it. turned out to be Christina Aguilera's new song Beautiful.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:13   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:14   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
If it was anyone other than Christina, then I bet you'd love it. But just because it's Christina, that automatically makes it bad?

That's shallow, and stupid.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:16   #4
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
If it was anyone other than Christina, then I bet you'd love it. But just because it's Christina, that automatically makes it bad?

That's shallow, and stupid.
Knowing Bloomers, I'll assume that he was aware of this and intended this thread to be a 'joke' of some sort.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:17   #5
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
dont u remember i told u yesterday u d like the video cos it has loads of clips of men pulling
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:17   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
she's a talentless whore
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:19   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
she's a talentless whore
You could say the same about Spears.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:20   #8
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
she's a talentless whore
Whores have talent.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:20   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
You could say the same about Spears.
i do say the same about spears
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:20   #10
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
u d
AAARRARRRGGH WHY DO PEOPLE STILL DO THIS!!! SHUT UP
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:22   #11
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
i do say the same about spears
I would say however:

Christina > Britney
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:30   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

they oth have 'talent'

oh i am funny
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:50   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i like it too
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:52   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its a bad song.
for bad people

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote