User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:41   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post Top Five things you hate about where you live

Heres mine, anyway
[list=1][*]The accents. I ****ing hate scottish accents. [*]The fact that id get more 'water power' by standing underneath a gutter than i do from my pathetic shower. Honestly. I have to flatten myself up against the wall to get under the luke warm water and its broken nozzle, and it still spills everywhere, and dampens the ceiling.[*]The People. Neds. Wannabe neds. Wannabe gangsters. Grown up neds. I wonder if this city has a friendly soul at all. All good stories about glasgow are lies.[*]The fact my "high street" contains three offlicenses, four charity shops, five fast food restraunts - but not a single pub, club, youth centre, sports hall, supermarket, or computer shop.[*]The weather. Naturally. This is after all, scotland.[/list=1]

Go on. Youve always wanted to use that List button.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:45   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1. The people. They're all the same. Every single on of them! And each one of them claim to be an individual. ?!?

That's the only thing I hate.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:48   #3
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
[list=1][*]Theres nowt to do[*]the stupid council built a skate park instead of a cyber café[*]the stupid council then built a museum[*]this museum is about train carriages[*]did I mention the council are also paying the entry fees for people to visit said museum?[/list=1]
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:50   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
1. It's too close to Stoke
2. It's too Northern
3. It's full of Northern people

I haven't been here long enough to work out what else sucks.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:50   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
1. The fact that it's so far away from anywhere I actually want to be :(

2. The fact that most of the people are either old or stupid or both.

3. The fact that it's a tourist town.

4. I was going to say the terrible weather. But actually that doesn't bother me. It's the fact that the tourists constantly moan about the weather being terrible. WELL DON'T ****ING COME HERE THEN!

5. The fact that there are no prospects unless you want to be a lawyer/accountant/other boring office based job.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:51   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. No computer shops.
2. No oven.
3. No secret underground lair etc
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:54   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
  • The weekends. everyone buggers off home, the union is ****, the pubs are **** and there are generally no reputable drinking houses.

My bedroom window faces the other direction of the sun. so when its a nice day i dont get to see it, nor do i see a sunrise. ever. (even if i am awake early enough to do so)

The fact that some cnut always nicks my food from the kitchen when i leave it unattended(like i should have to watch my own ****ing food 24/7). i therefore have taken to storing all my non perishables in my room, and not buying any perishable stuff except milk, which i need for coffee.

The weather. its bollocks. rain or blistering winds in the afternoon, then its just cold at night. the only time its really ever sunny is the morning. (which i miss due to aforementioned point)

The fact there isnt a decent coffee shop within a 5 mile radius.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:58   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
  • the laws and how they are enforced
  • the culture. I hate clogs windmills and most of all polonaises.
  • the incredible anount of malicious persons.
  • the cuisine. The most thrilling spice in dutch food would be salt.
  • Television. All you can do is watchutter crap.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:01   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
  • Television. All you can do is watchutter crap.

That's the same no matter where you live :)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:04   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
That's the same no matter where you live

It must be a US plot to numb our minds.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:05   #11
Oye
free

Oye is an unknown quantity at this point
since people being twats isnt a regional issue, i'm left only with
  1. 1. The weather
i guess i should be envyed
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:05   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
It must be a US plot to numb our minds.

Isn't everything?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:06   #13
Lord Boredom

[list=1][*]hey... this list thing is fun[*]anyway... 1) Crap tv reception[*]..... 2) Crap phonelines... and no broadband[*]3) Having to drive to get milk for brekkers... or to get the paper[*]4) seasonal flooding....[*]5) and wot happens to the toilet when the said flooding occurs[/list=1]
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:26   #14
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
  • Its got 2 out of town shopping centres
  • Its only 20 mins away from manchester on train
  • Scan is based here
  • Dabs is based here
  • Dos is based here
  • 2 decent night clubs and a decent rock club
  • loads of cheap places for beer
  • um etc etc
BAD things not good
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:30   #15
Asper

Well since I live in a ****ing hellhole here goes:

1: Such a small community they know when you change your damn underwear.

2: Soddy weather

3: No real recreational facilities, or at least not enough.

4: No cheap shops around here, have to travel like 20 miles to find a city where I can buy clothes/shoes etc.

5: The male population here is shyt and most of the females are taken...
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:46   #16
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
there is absolutly nothing around here. its a very small village with nothing but one restaurant. in the next town (only 1 km away) there are two supermarkets and two restaurants, that ensures lots of entertainment
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:57   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
[list=1][*]we got two bars. one where the 50+ hang out and complain about the youth and a second one where the local football clique gets pissed[*]no matter where you walk, you see a face you've seen before[*]cable connection is extremely slow in this crap village[*]public transport is always filled up with 16 year old pricks making too much noise specially in the morning[*]you smell the cow**** half of the year[/list=1]

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 10 Feb 2003 at 02:06.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 02:07   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[list=1][*]Theres nowt to do[*]The stupid council built a skate park[*]Only one decent rock club and you have to be 18 to even set foot in there. [*]Full of moshers "Oh look! Me and my mates all wear the same **** clothes and listen to the same **** music and act like twats, but we're all induviduals!!!!"[*]Full of scallies "Oh look! Me and my mates, right, we're well solid, right, so last night, right, there was this brick, right, so I says "Right! I'm throwing this brick" Right, so i throw'd the brick, right, and it went up, right, but then some't well wierd happened, right, it came back down, right, and hit the ground, right, that wan't the wierdest bit though, right, it made a noise, right, and the dibble heard, right, so we all ran away, right, it was well funny. Right!"[/list=1]
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 02:18   #19
Lynne
Dark Lady Rising

Lynne is an unknown quantity at this point
1. The only buses on a Saturday come at 6am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 6pm & 9pm. I always want a bus at 4pm. That sucks.

2. The only shop here sells nothing and even thats extortionate.

3. Its 15 miles to the nearest train station.

4. All the available men look like 70 year old fishermen with long white beards and yellow waterproofs.

5. No Broadband/ADSL, No Channel 5, No Gas Mains, No Cable... you get the idea.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 02:43   #20
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
No channel 5 is a bad thing?

1. The ****ing scallies, ever since they built a swanky new train station by my house the scalls have been using it as gathering spot from surrounding areas.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 02:58   #21
Lynne
Dark Lady Rising

Lynne is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
No channel 5 is a bad thing?
Umm dunno yet. *shrug*
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 03:12   #22
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
1. The majority of people. Especially the little ****s I used to have to catch the bus to college with. Having to overhear there "Take" on life and whats important, you really do begin to despair for humanity.

2. The way it looks - Concrete, concrete and, the Tricorn - Officially Britains ugliest building, made of guess what? Concrete.

3. The main shopping centre is a ****hole, no good shops and the place is dirty.

4. Lack of parking - Too many tickets, and the council introducing permits - Meaning we have to pay to park outside our own homes!

5. The lack of decent schools nearby - Stupid council trying to make my sister go to the school rife with Truancy and the like.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 07:48   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
I havent really gotten a clue whats so bad about my neighbourshood cause i have only lived there for one day :P
but here goes :

1) very possitive, lots of buses, trains, metro ....
2) very negative, they drive next to my living room with furious speed, and the noise it brings is ****E !
thats it for now, ill keep you all posted \O/
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 08:03   #24
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
www.socorro.com

It's small, mexican, inbred, boring, and a considerable distance from anything remotely fun.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 09:20   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
1. Nothing to do. One cinema is about it (we actually have two now, but the old one is a joke). We also have a crap museum. Woohoo.
2. The god awful stench of the steelworks
3. Absolutely no job prospects whatsoever (I'm leaving asap)
4. We have a 'New-Dehli' ghetto just up the hill, filled with thugs and illegal immigrants. I seriously do not feel safe walking through gangsta paradise, but it is the main route to town- through a thuggish series of terraced streets.
5. The ****e 'hard-water' filled with limescale, crap, piss, semen and who-knows-what-else. This leaves my hair feeling like straw, and means I need to use about 6x as much shampoo.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 09:53   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If we're talking about Durham rather than Cambridge

1. The only cinema just closed down, due to the council planning to open another one but they then abandoned that idea.

2. Too many sodding hills.

3. I don't have broadband there.

4. There's not enough river.

5. Most people I know live miles away.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:37   #27
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh, I can sympathise with you about the sodding hills here. Dont worry about not being able to pronounce half the names Ive lived in Wales all my life and I still can't pronounce half of em :-/
anyhoo

1) Hills. Too many bastard hills
2) the weather goes from one extreme to the other, it's never "just right"
3)The population of the valleys, as people called them here, the Scallies. Most times I see them its a case of "Oi butt what did you say to my mate? Ill do you I will" *smack*
4) there isnt much in the way of entertainment, and they've up'd the train ticket prices to Cardiff to Ł4 so I cant be arsed to pay nearly a fiver everytime I want to travel 12 miles down the road
5) my friends live 6 - 7 miles into the valleys, it isn't far to walk, its just cause of the goddamn hills
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:47   #28
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
[list=1][*]No campus[*]Busride to Uni takes ages (see above)[/list=1]
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:52   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

1 - Stockton won (If that's the right term) the title of 'Dirtiest place in Britain' about a year ago. In other words, it's full of dirt, shiet, and litter.

2 - The capacity of the people for encouraging culture only goes so far as to encourage bingo halls, clubs and pubs, and fast food places, and other unseemly blights. There is no theatres (There are actually no good theatres whatsoever in The Teeside area, or at least no theatres that actually entertain the crazy idea of actually hosting a decent play.), no arts centre, and no museums to speek of. Most shops on the high street are of the 'Watta lotta crap' variety.

3 - The people are unfriendly, often downright hostile, bigoted, and incredibly stupid, as I may already have partially pointed out. You will laugh to hear me say it, but Geordies are actually friendlier people than Stocktoners.

4 - Stockton is ugly, as well as being dirty. The high street is ridiculously planned, and absolutely impossible on market days, (The market is also of the incredibly tacky 'mouldy fruit' variety.) when there is actually hardly any room on the pavements to walk. Stockton has, apparently, one of the widest high streets in Britain, which, when considered against the fact that this antiquated Victorian setup makes shopping in any level of relative comfort an impossiblity, is not a very impressive achievement. No doubt why they set up Teeside park, and now anyone with the sense and the money goes there to shop.

5 - The weather is utterly impossible, with almost constant rain, snow, wind and hail for all but about three weeks of the year.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 17:08   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1. The youths! Most off them suck, like "we are gangsters, like that yo! But when we get trouble from people, we get our daddies, they are too!" They are stupid, think they are cool, act tough etc. Most other youths are just fake.
2. The grown-ups. Its just full off stupid everyday "heroes" that think they can say or do whatever to the youths, since they are old, or some such obscure reason.
3. The police, for being racist mongrels. The positive side is that they are incompeten twats, who can not see the difference between a scooter and a motorcyle, or hash and wood.
4. The things to do. There is nothing to do, nothing at all, exept going around in circles. But, there goes trains and busses into Oslo all the time, so thats not really a big problem.
5. The place itself. Its soo ugly. None off the buildings are nice, and none fits eachother. There is almost no green areas, and the few there are, is "reserved" for the grownups. If youths drink beer there, they get chased away, in worst case put in a cell. The grown-ups, on the other hand, can do whatever they like.

I want to move.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 20:56   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Referring to Crown Point as opposed to London in general :

1. There are absolutley no fit women around. Ever. If I get on the bus and goto Clapham, Bromley or Central London there will be tonnes of attractive women. But round here, none.

2. The Chinese take-away across the road is great, but the owner has a ten year old daughter who is in love with me. It makes going into order duck with black bean sauce rather akward.

3. The buses are generally filled with idiots.

4. The train station is just that bit too far away for my liking.

5. No shops at all aside from 7 newsagents/off-liscences and 4 take-aways.

Obviously London overall is the don though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 20:59   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
3. The buses are generally filled with idiots.
Buses are always filled with idiots.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:09   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Buses are always filled with idiots.
Perhaps, but there's worse and better experiences. All passengers are idiots, some randomly intimidate other passengers while some simply bliter on about what they did in 1922.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:12   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
People never start talking to me on the bus, unless i know them.

NEVER
I wonder why..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:14   #35
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
1. the wannabe gangsta's who eagerly try to steal my shoes at every chance they get
2. job prospects
3. grafitti
4. the small amounts of weed they give at public tinny houses
5. those damn wannabe gangsta's again!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:17   #36
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I don't think I'll be able to contain myself well enough to limit to 5 points.

Anyone who's lived in Leeds (and didn't grow up here thinking the sun shines out of its arse) will tell you why.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:19   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Anyone who's lived in Leeds (and didn't grow up here thinking the sun shines out of its arse) will tell you why.
Stockton makes Leeds look like a throbbing node of cosmopolitanism.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:20   #38
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Bongdage

3. grafitti
The rest is understandabale, but why this?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:21   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I think when you move you take all your irritations with you to the next country.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:27   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I seem to have spread a negative aura concerning homes accross the world. This pleases me. Arent you glad big brother let you rant?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 07:50   #41
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

bad things about stafford:

its very close to Stoke.
thick people say 'oooh, shakespeare country' when you tell them where you live.

so actually, stafford is great, its just people who dont live here that are the problem.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 08:18   #42
Spüg

The town I live in is too small to list 5 things about it, at all - like them or hate them.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:47   #43
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
I live in the best city in the world, cos my radio station said so.

The only complaint I'd have is that it takes me an hour and a half to get to college cos of the crappy buses.

Plenty to do. Town centers decent enough. And even if it wasn't, I live like 10 mins away from the mall so it don't matter!

Everybody! Come to Bristol!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:01   #44
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
1. the weather
2. busses stop every 100 metres. it takes me 50 mins to travel 5 miles.
3. the weather
4. the weather
5. the weather

i'm NOT happy
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:33   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. The salt that seems to cover everything. goddamn sea

2. The welsh who insist on speaking Welsh. GODDDAMNIT

3. The crappy roads which mean it takes 2 1/2 hours to travel 100miles

4. The lack of decent clubs

5. Everything except spa shuts at night.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 15:42   #46
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
1. The 'natives' and their excessive use of drinking/violence.
2. Severe lack of women, the male to female ratio is shocking.
3. The fact that nightclub here refers a seedy outback pub always overcrowded and full of cigarette smoke rather than generated from a smoke machine.
4. No beach, not even a lake, and our 'inland river' is actually a creek bed that's dry 365 days a year.
5. Everybody knows everyone. Even if you don't know them directly, more than likely they're a friend of a friend.

=[DJ Bass]=