User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:17   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Topical Comedy "Who Do you think will be the new mods?" thread.

ohboy i sure cant wait for people going either

SPINNER FOR MOD
ME FOR MOD
or
SUNDAY8PM FOR MOD

Anyway, my money is that JJ will only replace one mod.

its embarrassing that i cant think of who the front runners might be though.
Ini? not a clue.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:19   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
the question is not who is the front runner...

but who isnt the endrunner.

i reckon itll be based on 'elimination of who they dont want for mods'

whoever is left will get the position.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:22   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think there will be any more mods for a while. There is only so and so many suitable people for this position, and I don't think that these forums attract newcomers as much as they used to.

It would have to be some old ones taken out of retirement.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:26   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
<JammyJim> Hey bloomers, i'd really like you to be a mod on GD
<bloomers> Wow, really?
<JammyJim> No, but I'm really scraping the barrel here. Even Androme has said no
<bloomers> Cooooooooool!
<JammyJim> You'll start on monday
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:27   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
will the new round be free again? because else i seriously doubt that more people will come here
(i still dont know why im still here :/)
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:36   #6
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
<JammyJim> Hey bloomers, i'd really like you to be a mod on GD
<bloomers> Wow, really?
<JammyJim> No, but I'm really scraping the barrel here. Even Androme has said no
<bloomers> Cooooooooool!
<JammyJim> You'll start on monday
[14:15] * bloomers has quit IRC (Registered)
[14:15] * bloomers has joined #forums
[14:15] * Karmulian has quit IRC (Quit)
[14:15] <Iniluki> he hasn't got in touch with me about being a new mod
[14:15] <Asper|Bored> tho if bloomers would ever be a mod I'd shoot myself

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:39   #7
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
I nomiate myself.

The world needs more arrognace!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:40   #8
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
We should have a mod election. Everyone who's been here longer than 6 months could vote.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:41   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
a quarter to two FFS.....
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:42   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Mark and Giles!!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:43   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Clearly it will be Gayle, even if she is someone's gimmick probably.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:53   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
(MrL)
You love me, you really love me
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:00   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Thats right now bend over and take it like a good girl!

You're not nod
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:12   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Excuse me while I kill myself.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:18   #15
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Excuse me while I kill myself.
I'll take a helping of that as well

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:56   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont think there is many people who are suitabale for modstatus here...sadly, only JBOY is left whit the "feel", it seems. Kura and company are , but not evil enough..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:59   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
my bet is on MrL. he is turning into a 'well known respected board member'

poor sod.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:00   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
'well known respected board member'
Dear god no
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:00   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
my bet is on MrL. he is turning into a 'well known respected board member'

Respected by whom?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:02   #20
Asper

Quote:
Respected by whom?
You?

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:06   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
You?

I resent that accusation.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:11   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Whats wrong with MrL ?

It's not my place to share other people's personal problems with the general populace of these boards. Suffice it to say he may not be with us much longer

:(((((
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:11   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Whats wrong with MrL ?
<3<3
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:15   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
He lives in Iraq?
I AM SADDAM. ALL MY LIBERTARIAN ARGUMENTS WERE TO STIR UP ANTIAMERICAN FEELINGS

BWHAHAHAHA
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:20   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
HOW CAN I JOIN YOUR ARMY MISTAR HUSSIAN? I WIL HELP YOU CRUSH THE AMERICAN PIGDOGS!
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!

[you see, I'm just pretending not to be a fundamentalist to CONFUSE YOU ALL! Isn't that right Osama?]
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:30   #26
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!

[you see, I'm just pretending not to be a fundamentalist to CONFUSE YOU ALL! Isn't that right Osama?]
HULLO!!!!!!!!!????????!&@(!)3619

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:34   #27
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote Snurx
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:35   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Saddam
HULLO!!!!!!!!!????????!&@(!)3619
IMPOSTER
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:36   #29
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
IMPOSTER

I love fried American with bbq sauce!

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:36   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Snurx for mod!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:48   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gayle will be asked but she will turn it down, and it will probably be given to Jakiri instead.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:48   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My money would be on Gayle at least being asked even if she didn't take up the position.

Though I'll put forward the 'Deerbarn's return to GD' comedy option.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:50   #33
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
And how about Nod? I'm surprised you haven't been mod yet.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:52   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
And how about Nod? I'm surprised you haven't been mod yet.
I have never been approached and I would turn it down anyway
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:53   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Actually, it'd make more sense for it to be a promotion from another forum, and stick the newbie there.

Leshy, anyone?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:56   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Actually, it'd make more sense for it to be a promotion from another forum, and stick the newbie there.

Leshy, anyone?

Aryn!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:57   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Aryn!
She's already been a GD mod hasn't she?

If not my memory is tainted with booze and horrific repeats of Last of the Summer Wine.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:04   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Leshy, anyone?
Eh?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:08   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Eh?
It's my 'guess' for next GD mod innit.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:11   #40
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She's already been a GD mod hasn't she?

If not my memory is tainted with booze and horrific repeats of Last of the Summer Wine.
yer as wyndstar
unless my memorys goin too :/
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:11   #41
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Leshy is far too good at his current post.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:12   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's my 'guess' for next GD mod innit.
I like PD though.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:13   #43
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I like PD though.

Weirdo
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:13   #44
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Would you turn it down if asked?

And my only other 'guesses' are Wakey or Deerbarn.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:14   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
If it'd mean moving away from PD, yes.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:15   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Comedy Karmulian option, anyone?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:20   #47
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Comedy Karmulian option, anyone?
He has admin power's though, so...no.

I shan't comment on who I would appoint as a mod .
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:21   #48
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Oh go on, what harm'll it do, a bit of idle speculation to pass the time, what what.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:23   #49
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And my only other 'guesses' are Wakey or Deerbarn.

Neither are (seemingly) active enough.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:26   #50
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Neither are (seemingly) active enough.
Hasn't stopped Sandsnake and Taratang.
Closed Thread