User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2007, 19:17   #151
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dear Angels

Interestingly you even posted in it.
Unread 3 May 2007, 19:23   #152
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder

There is a thread on AD about this.
And everything you hear on AD is true
Unread 3 May 2007, 19:25   #153
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You're quite bad at trolling CF, just quit while you're ahead. It's quite clear that the attack was organised by jer and his buddies; I've got logs of him saying something along the lines of "oh why did I give all the credit for that attack to an idiot like Forest?" and he was even thanked for it during the winner's ceremony by Delos.

You're rather dense if you think that you can actually convince someone by linking that thread which is evidently a joke.
Unread 3 May 2007, 19:33   #154
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Oh? please tell me how they screwed up in the first 200 ticks of round 15 and 16?
And no, they didn't screw up during the first 200 ticks of round 13 either. They made a rather bad political decision by joining the war then jumping out after taking a battering, they then made idiots of themselves on AD by declaring war on 1up shortly before getting a NAP but this was way past pt200.
there were a couple of great cathaar only fleetcatches in round 15 for an example and round 16 there were several **** ups, mostly initiated by angels.tv though
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2007, 19:42   #155
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
there were a couple of great cathaar only fleetcatches in round 15 for an example and round 16 there were several **** ups, mostly initiated by angels.tv though
the cathaar only fleetcatches were, most probably, past pt200. And it's not like Angels is the only ally that has idiots forgetting to send ships/sending them late for fleetcatches - although I'm not sure how many of these cath only fleetcatches landed - it was just unlucky that the people who did remember to send were caths. Also I bet "a couple" was probably one which also had a few ters/xans on it, but because it's Angels it gets exagerated.

I don't know what Angels.tv is but the **** ups they made in round 16 (the only one I remember was the one where you and bwtmc managed to get into their attack channel) but I paid attention for at least the first 200 ticks and they didn't make any **** ups then.
Unread 3 May 2007, 19:56   #156
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Probably less so in Ascendancy. You have a special type of alliance. But overall, your style of playing is highly personal and less alliance driven. I was last round in an Ascendancy dominated cluster, and i saw Ascendancy members hitting incluster, and asking for defence from us. Of course, they also defend each other, if they are lucky to find another Ascendancy player with defence fleets at home and awake. One of your members himself told me 'Ascendancy doesn't defend' when i asked if he was getting any defence from alliance.
This is probably due to a misunderstanding of how our members may approach rounds. In say r16 or r20 there were very few if any def fleets sent. In contrast so far this round I've sent as many def fleets as attack fleets and I recall a similar ratio in r19. I also hold a personal belief, based largely on r19, that ingal def fleets and self-coverage are far more efficient forms of defence than 18 tick long alliance defence missions. It's just a waste of good fleet slots when it's not warranted.
Unread 3 May 2007, 22:05   #157
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
the cathaar only fleetcatches were, most probably, past pt200. And it's not like Angels is the only ally that has idiots forgetting to send ships/sending them late for fleetcatches - although I'm not sure how many of these cath only fleetcatches landed - it was just unlucky that the people who did remember to send were caths. Also I bet "a couple" was probably one which also had a few ters/xans on it, but because it's Angels it gets exagerated.
no dude, don't 'bet' on shit. for example, two of my friends in 1up had 2 fleetcatches land on them that were cathaar only, no defence was sent so they assumed it was 'clear' but of course nothing was killed and hell in one of them, no roids were even taken - i don't know of any other alliance who pulled such a coup off twice in the same round; both within the first 3 weeks at least. i 'quit' after tick 400 or so latest since i was only a viper only planet helping out 1up anyways so it's safe to say it was in the first part of the round at least. please refrain from your 'probably' and your 'not sure's - stop arguing when you are just doing it for the sake of it. furthermore, there was actually at least one more than the 2 i can recall, but that was definitely mid-late round. anyway, great stuff indeed.

Quote:
I don't know what Angels.tv is but the **** ups they made in round 16 (the only one I remember was the one where you and bwtmc managed to get into their attack channel) but I paid attention for at least the first 200 ticks and they didn't make any **** ups then.
look you say you don't know what i'm talking about then go on to make some rampant assumptions and presumptions; i'm not planning to go check up my logs just to inform you of the exact details just because you feel like arguing for an alliance you aren't even involved with and with incidents you don't even know anything about. there were indeed several incidents, involving leaks and defences ****ed around with and so forth though. all good times!

anyways, angels are 'picked on' because they are analogous to idiocy, something noone can surely argue with here. their history since their fang roots has more than strongly supported this line of thought, that's all. nothing more, nothing less. perhaps if angels were to win this round then maybe all of us in ascendancy can finally all quit pa and possibly kill ourselves for existing in such a universe.
Unread 4 May 2007, 02:23   #158
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
look you say you don't know what i'm talking about...
Basically angels.tv is what entertains ascendancy when idling on irc. angels.priv clearly is fun. every round.
Unread 4 May 2007, 17:45   #159
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
both within the first 3 weeks at least.
Before pt200?

Quote:
look you say you don't know what i'm talking about then go on to make some rampant assumptions and presumptions
Must've rubbed off on me from you then.

Quote:
i'm not planning to go check up my logs just to inform you of the exact details just because you feel like arguing for an alliance you aren't even involved with and with incidents you don't even know anything about.
Because you know that I'm right and am playing the "I can't be bothered" card when you've most likely already checked your logs. And I'm arguing for an alliance that I'm not involved with because morons (hi Stoom) keep jumping on the "LOLZ ONLY ANGELS MISTAKE" and exagerate their mistakes but keep quiet when other alliances make them.

Quote:
perhaps if angels were to win this round then maybe all of us in ascendancy can finally all quit pa and possibly kill ourselves for existing in such a universe.
I'm pretty sure that everyone playing PA would gladly take the shame of letting Angels win just to see you commit suicide jer.
Unread 4 May 2007, 21:18   #160
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey guys evidence would be nice
Unread 5 May 2007, 01:32   #161
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
hey guys evidence would be nice
Dear Angels 4 May 2007 21:30 I want to see angels win now -Kargool

Evidence that people want jer to die
Unread 5 May 2007, 01:51   #162
jerome

Quote:
snip
i've already stated 'first part of the round' as opposed to before tick 200 specifically, if your whole argument is based around that specific pedantry then "lol"

and no, i've not looked at my logs, i'm very jaded with pa and the like atm so i can't really be bothered. but i'm honestly ****ing shocked you keep going out of your way to try and frustrate me with your brick-wall idiocy. but like i said, i am quite jaded and tired of all this right now so i'm not as easily infuriated by your tendency to be an absolute little prick who once again, admits he doesn't know details or specifics or even anything about the incidents i speak of and which i was involved with. nor are you even related or involved with the alliance at hand. but you're just trying to get an argument for the sake of it, just pushing buttons. you've hung around tomkat too much, who also does the same thing with going 'counter-culture' just for the sake of it in arguments on irc/forums, however you're only a kid so hopefully will mature soon ish, or at least eventually.

quoting my summary on angels for some vague relevance:
Quote:
anyways, angels are 'picked on' because they are analogous to idiocy, something noone can surely argue with here. their history since their fang roots has more than strongly supported this line of thought, that's all.
Unread 5 May 2007, 16:22   #163
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Dear Angels 4 May 2007 21:30 I want to see angels win now -Kargool

Evidence that people want jer to die
well kargool is a retard, so his opinion doesnt count

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote