User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:06   #1
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
So.. that Donnie Darko film then...

just watched it again last night, still dont feel any closer to fully understanding what the hell was going on exactly.

anyone get it?

(and no, i'm not talking about 'getting' the dvd, or video, or mpeg, or whatever, im talking about the plot nimrod)

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:08   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...t=donnie+darko

That might explain some of it.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:10   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks.

i'm lazy.

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:20   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
IT. WAS. ACE.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:23   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've yet to seen it, since it has been that goodly reviewed, i refuse to see it, since my expectations are waay to high for it to ever live up to it.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:48   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I've yet to seen it, since it has been that goodly reviewed, i refuse to see it, since my expectations are waay to high for it to ever live up to it.
don't worry about that

at the end of the movie, instead of trying to decide whether it was 'good' or 'bad' or if it met or exceeded expectations/buildup, you'll sit there trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

then you'll go online and download "mad world"

then you'll follow the link above to an explanation of the movie

AND YOU'LL DO THOSE IN THAT ORDER OR YOU'LL DIE
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote