User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:28   #1
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

NinjaLord is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down How depressing....

Hello there my PA brethren. The reason I am writing this is to say that I am well and truly p1ssed off. Why? You ask. Well it may sound small and insignificant in the scale of things but it is simply because my forum account was deleted because I so happened not to play in the last round of PA and I was deemed inactive enough for it to be deleted. Now I registered in July 2001 having played I think in round 2 (is that right or was it round 3) and then playing in every subsequent round until last round which i didn't play cuz it was, to be honest, sh1te. Now for this round I had to reregister and now I am a mere ensign. I was, before considered to be a veteran and it usually helped my cause in an argument or matters similar to this as well as elevating my social "forum" status. Now, being a so-called forum n00bie, I am frowned upon and have lost that "je ne sais quoi". I emailed the forum administrators but I doubt they could give a rats @ss as I recieved no reply.
What is this world coming to. If anything I want my "Registered: July 2001" to be put back.
And yeah I am a baby.... boo hoo!!!!

Ninj
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:30   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
2 points

1. Everyone's post count was reset to zero a while back, and you can get a custom rank anyway.

2. 'You can delete all the inactive accounts, apart from those you magically determine will be used later'
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:33   #3
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

?

Yeah but it's the sentimental value of the "registered July 2001".
I couldn't care a less about post count.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:34   #4
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
How about if an account that is 8 months old would need 8 months of inactivity before it's deleted, a 2 year old account would need 2 years before deletion. and so on and so forth

and for a lower limmit, accountsnewer than 1 month would need 1 month.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:36   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This way works just fine.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:38   #6
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

Thumbs down

No it doesn't cuz there would be *NO* disgruntled users if it worked fine! eh?

ps couldn't u just reset my registered thing then I would stop moaning?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:42   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

A few disgruntled users, compared to actually coding this system in. Hard choice to make.

And I can't change your reg date, I'm a moderator not an administrator, but I doubt they'll do it because then EVERYONE will ask for it.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:48   #8
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

Exclamation

Well I never asked YOU specifically.
Anyway seeing that we are the paying public surely the customer is NOW always right?

...I can see this is a dead end conversation.

/me wearily rubs his eyes and awaits an answer
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:56   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The customer is NOT always right :|

Otherwise I could walk into the hotel, stay a night and tell them that they owed me ten thousand pounds.

It'd be sort of a capitalistic version of a jedi mind trick.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:57   #10
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

I blame the americans.... for everything
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 03:00   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NinjaLord
Anyway seeing that we are the paying public surely the customer is NOW always right?
id like to take this time to point out that you dont pay for your forum account.

therefore you are not a customer.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 03:07   #12
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
id like to take this time to point out that you dont pay for your forum account.

therefore you are not a customer.
Surely the PLANETARION forums come under the duristiction (sp?) of the company which owns planetarion and to which I payed the money, seeing as Planetarion is a registered trademark is it not?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 03:15   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Surely the PLANETARION forums come under the duristiction (sp?) of the company which owns planetarion and to which I payed the money, seeing as Planetarion is a registered trademark is it not?
You don't have to pay to get a forum account, hence you're not a paying customer.

I could visit a hotel in town x, it wouldn't let me complain about one in town y just because they were owned by the same company.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 03:18   #14
NinjaLord
I drink therefore I spam

bah

/me packs his bags and shuffles out the door.

One day I will have my vengeance!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha....er ha!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 04:14   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: bah

Quote:
/me packs his bags and shuffles out the door.

One day I will have my vengeance!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha....er ha!
and one day we might even care

Note: This flame is not based on your reg date and newbe bashing, its because you are a idiot
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:13   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nothing good will come of this thread