User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:37   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
When you get out of the shower...

Which part of you do you dry first?

Personally I dry my face and hair first. I was reading a survey in some crappy magazine where they asked 100 blokes this question and 75% of them said they dried their balls first. Is it just me or is that ****ed up??

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:40   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
face
hair
chest
arms
legs
feet
balls

im not prepared to risk wiping stray pubic hair in my face
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:44   #3
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Face then balls.

GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:49   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
face
chest
arms
legs
feet
balls

Likewise, but I leave the hair to dry by itself, which takes about 2 hours.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:56   #5
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Face first, get the eyes dry so I can see.
Hair
Arms, chest, then work down and dry feet last as I step out of the shower.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:00   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
"What's your favourite part of your body?"
"Me balls."
"What defines you as a person?"
"Me balls."
"What do you think a relationship should be based on?"
"Me balls."
"Where do you dry first after a shower?"
"Me balls."
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:03   #7
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i just came out of the shower.....and tbh...i forgot which bodypart i did first :P
(i think my hair..)
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:03   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
When I get out of the shower I either:

[in summer] - run down the street naked letting the sun evaporate the wetness of me bodeh

[in winter] - run down the street naked until i freeze which then cleans me up + drys me when someone/when i melt
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:16   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Hair first.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:22   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i do do my balls first, and i only realised when you mentioned it. all this time i've been rubbing pubes onto my face. no wonder i'm so sexy!
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:04   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
I just put on a bathrobe, i hate drying off
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:17   #12
cheesehead
Banned

cheesehead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
face
hair
chest
arms
legs
feet
balls
cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:27   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
face
hair
back
chest
arms
legs
balls
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:32   #14
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
hair
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:41   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
balls. ;/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:50   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: When you get out of the shower...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Which part of you do you dry first?
The important part, HAIR!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:23   #17
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Top to bottom, otherwise all the water from your top will just drip down over the bits you just dried.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:54   #18
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Top to bottom, .

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:00   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I do the wettest bits first...which isn't always my balls.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:07   #20
Stealpit

i usually start with my face.. then my back/chest... arse/balls next and then legs usually. i never dry my hair, if i do the next morning its standing up.. its better when it dries itself.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:55   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im not surei actually dry myself. I put on a dressing gown, tie a towel around my waist, and sit on a chair infront of a heater

skin flakes ahoy

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:32   #22
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Face
Head
Mirror (I like being able to ridicule myself in the mirror)
Left arm
Right arm
Chest
Left leg
Crotch area ('balls')
Right leg
Back
Butt
Finish off with feet (I hate having wet feet after a shower)

Anyone who dries their balls and then their face has "ball-in-mouth" issues.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:40   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. well i lay a towel on the floor in front of hte shower before i get in.. then when i get out i stand on it (thus drying my feet) then proceed to dry my face, arms, chest, back, legs down to my feet. i towel dry my hair a bit so it doesn't drip then just let it air dry.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:42   #24
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
face
hair
chest
arms
legs
balls

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:24   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Face , Hair , Arms , Chest , Groin , Legs , Feet.

Work your way down , since thats where gravity takes the water , so anything else is just extra wasted effort.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:49   #26
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Face, Chest, Back, Arms, Groin, Legs, Feet, Hair.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:55   #27
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Balls first for some unknown reason
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 15:14   #28
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Face , Hair , Arms , Chest , Groin , Legs , Feet.

Work your way down , since thats where gravity takes the water , so anything else is just extra wasted effort.

vici
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 15:51   #29
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
top to bottom
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:31   #30
Lord Boredom

I don't have this problem because I never shower or wash.

If you leave it for long enough, your skin washes itself.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 12:24   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
hair, balls.

then i just get dressed.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 13:20   #32
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Top to bottom, otherwise all the water from your top will just drip down over the bits you just dried.
You and me agree on something!
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:16   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the females among us are embarrassed to say groin

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote