User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:51   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Mother's day

Is this an international custom?

Well it's today and all I gave my mother was a hug.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:52   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
its not today...

(are you sure? :eek: )
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:55   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Isn't the UK version in March or something like that?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:56   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
fck you live in norway dont you???
i fcking well hope so or i am in soo much shít.

:eek:
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:56   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes.

Asking google told me that it's originally (as any other pointless day we celebrate) an American tradition.

Here in Norway, according to the man inside google, we celebrate it the second Sunday of February.

Wonder why it varies from country to country (apparantly).

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:59   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Asking google told me that it's originally (as any other pointless day we celebrate) an American tradition.
This one is american, but it's originally a pagan festival going back many centuries.

Father's Day is just made up though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote